Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Podima posted:

:ironicat: (but no I am into this)

Excuse me, I have never made 100 posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Retro Futurist posted:

Excuse me, I have never made 100 posts

your profile posted:

There have been 27614 posts made by Retro Futurist, an average of 7.35 posts per day, since registering on Aug 8, 2007.

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

St Evan Echoes posted:

I can and will mafia from work so midday Eastern works really well for me

I don't have two monitors at home so mafiaing with two monitors at work is always a treat (for my super confirmed masonchat docs :ssh:)

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Sign me up.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

The legendary mercenary C. C. Keane shall join.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Fake news

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

"Kept you waiting... doh!"

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

i will join if you make me "the war economy" and no matter what happens I win

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Jonathan Fisk posted:

i will join if you make me "the war economy" and no matter what happens I win

note this person never posted in dbz mafia

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

note I requested a replacement for my irl term paper problems, you nosy louse

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Jonathan Fisk posted:

note I requested a replacement for my irl term paper problems, you nosy louse

Touché and apologies!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Accepted, you conscientious treasure

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
If we examine the contents of the sniper wolf battle found in MGS we can find an interesting dynamic.

In this circumstance we are assuming the role of solid snake whose interplay in this encounter is a reflection of the modern gamer. Snake is solitary, unable to make real life connections in meaningful ways with those around him. His only avenue is through electronic means.

Enter sniper wolf. She Is the unattainable. She lives her life through a scope, a lens. She is the cam girl. The streamer. She represents obsession which can never be fully realized. This is the reality of modern streamers. The interaction can only be processed through the veils of screen and scope and thus is hollow and unfulfilling. Meryl represents the sacrifice of the physical everyday interaction as the camming and gaming increase. It must be sought through surrogate leading to ultimately self destructive behavior in both parties.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I have set up a waiting room in Discord if anyone is interested: https://discord.gg/TxyeB2w

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Birdstrike posted:

I have set up a waiting room in Discord if anyone is interested: https://discord.gg/TxyeB2w

expired

edit: It Just Works

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

ypm how have u been surviving the winter without your championship cummerbund to keep your waist warm

yknow

since you lost it

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

STONE COLD 64 posted:

ypm how have u been surviving the winter without your championship cummerbund to keep your waist warm

yknow

since you lost it

rude.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
If there is room I would love to play METAL GEAR?!

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
nanomachines

the patriots

............GW!?!?!

I would like to play this game of Mafia for the PlayStation 1 console.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

CCKeane posted:

The legendary mercenary C. C. Keane shall join.

Actually, after successfully neutralizing Echo Raven, US intelligence gave you the honorific title of Big Keane.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

I'm going to be playing a very lighthearted game. I have flamed out of a couple of mafia games in the past few months because I am getting way too emotionally involved with them regardless of alignment. I'm gonna spend this game just trying to have fun and crack wise, while also pursuing my wincon, instead of banging my ahead against the keyboard wondering wHY PEOPLE ARE SO DENSE AGHHHHHHH

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

BottleKnight posted:

I'm going to be playing a very lighthearted game. I have flamed out of a couple of mafia games in the past few months because I am getting way too emotionally involved with them regardless of alignment. I'm gonna spend this game just trying to have fun and crack wise, while also pursuing my wincon, instead of banging my ahead against the keyboard wondering wHY PEOPLE ARE SO DENSE AGHHHHHHH

scum fonud

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

flerp posted:

scum fonud

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

BottleKnight posted:

nanomachines

the patriots

............GW!?!?!

I would like to play this game of Mafia for the PlayStation 1 console.

Mentions stuff almost exclusively from Metal Gear Solid 2 on, mentions PS1 console

flerp posted:

scum fonud

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

MysticalMachineGun posted:

Mentions stuff almost exclusively from Metal Gear Solid 2 on, mentions PS1 console

The series didn't go full anime until the second game, but the first one is probably still my favorite.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
my favorite metal gear is revengeance

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

BottleKnight posted:

I'm currently playing dbz mafia and got pretty heated last Friday.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

flerp posted:

That's a good one. Peak anime.

SalTheBard posted:

I'm currently playing dbz mafia and got pretty heated last Friday.

Yeah idk what it is I just get too empathetic and pissed and just sort of ghost and it's a very bad habit that I am actively attempting to break

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

flerp posted:

...flerp... no..

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
when I become a politician I'm going to train with willus and become Steven Armstrong

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
make me blade wolf this game birb

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

flerp posted:

make me blade wolf this game birb

your code name shall be GAY FOX.

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

"Diamond Dogs? They're pretty good...

But they've got nothing on my doooooooooooooooog...."
Can anyone help me with some graphic design? I'm trying to make a logo for Abby's online business idea. It's a matchmaking website, plentyofbloomsonthebattlefield.com

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Birdstrike posted:

your code name shall be GAY FOX.

drat I was signing up hoping to be GAY FOX

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Hal Incandenza posted:

drat I was signing up hoping to be GAY FOX

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
I want to be the fat guy on roller skates from mgs2

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

GeneX posted:

I want to be the fat guy on roller skates from mgs2

I think you mean Fatman

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

SalTheBard posted:

I think you mean Fatman

succinct, accurate, and yet, unable to convey the point

3/10 imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Game when

• Locked thread