Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

The legendary mercenary C. C. Keane shall join.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Legendary Mercenary C.C. Keane has entered the thread.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

War, war never changes.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

It's pretty hosed up that the metal gear series never talked about backlash.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

This guy are sick!

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I was once an elite commando like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I metal gear! I hunger! Ah ah ah!

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Itsa me, Solid Snakeo!

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

You can't cut funding! You will regret METAL GEAR

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Solid Snake, I choose you! Use Water gun!

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Hello it is Tired M. And or b minus.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Podima posted:

Nevergirls are you going to claim the lynch being obscured as part of your power?

Not to parrot what Pod is saying, but this is my pressing question as well.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Podima posted:

While you're here, would you mind elaborating on your reads that you dropped yesterday, please?

Yeah sure, give me a moment.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Tired Morowitz posts frequently about going after a lurker. D1 posts about lurkers strike me poorly, and the brevity of these posts is also pinging me as a means of avoiding an error.

B minus:

b-minus1 posted:

yeah i gotta say this thread is moving slower than most day 1 threads. there really is no excuse not to post during early day 1, even if it is nothing more than a jokepost/vote. i wish there was a way to speed up day 1 a bit.., but for now we'll just have to make do. hopefully more people are active tomorrow

This is a weird post to have as your fifth post after game starts.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

b-minus1 posted:

I’m inclined to agree. I mean, someone had to deliver the hammer vote. I don’t like the sense of smugness that followed, especially since we didn’t learn anything about RF’s role/alignment.

Regardless, I sort of buy NGO’s day action claim:

Having the ability to prematurely end the day has an inherent scum feel to it. Actually, this seems OP regardless of alignment lol. But I sort of believe NGO, only because that action is somewhat similar to my own, only mine is much more passive/has less implications.

lmao god dammit. i was actually right about Glowku, he was scum in that game. i won’t deny that it was a poor play though. ughI was hoping everyone would forget about that game, I guess not.

I dislike this post as well. It feels very much like the take away is "NGO could go either way" with a soft claim in there. In particular, I dislike this soft claim because I know if *I* had a similar ability and I was town, I'd be very aggressive in figuring out what was up with NGO.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

b-minus1 posted:

I agree that it is weird, it's almost as if that post served a purpose other than complaining about how uneventful day 1 mafia games usually are.

Yeah, I really enjoyed it. Mord should do another one sometime soon (only without wills this time imo)

Be the change.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

NevergirlsOFFICIAL posted:

Hay everybody. Last 2 games I was in iirc were d1 nolynch which I felt was the most antitown thing ever. so rather than risk it this time I took action. I have other Things I Can Do Under Specific Circumstances but this was a once-per-game dealy. the hidden flip is not related to my action AFAIK.

so anyway who are we voting for today

Gotcha. Thank you for explaining your reasoning.

Hi RF, hope you join us again, because I suspect SOMETHING.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

b-minus1 posted:

I’m inclined to agree. I mean, someone had to deliver the hammer vote. I don’t like the sense of smugness that followed, especially since we didn’t learn anything about RF’s role/alignment.

Regardless, I sort of buy NGO’s day action claim:

Having the ability to prematurely end the day has an inherent scum feel to it. Actually, this seems OP regardless of alignment lol. But I sort of believe NGO, only because that action is somewhat similar to my own, only mine is much more passive/has less implications.

lmao god dammit. i was actually right about Glowku, he was scum in that game. i won’t deny that it was a poor play though. ughI was hoping everyone would forget about that game, I guess not.

How do you feel about NGO (non government organization) now?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Yeah sure, I'll play ball with Inf. Sounds alright to me. ##vote YPM

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Hello, friends.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Podima posted:

i'll suck 100000 dicks if anyone legitimately thought inf looked the most town out of this thread

Stretch that jaw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Outside of the happenings of the night, man TM is scummy.

• Locked thread