Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flerp
Feb 25, 2014
hell yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

BottleKnight posted:

I'm going to be playing a very lighthearted game. I have flamed out of a couple of mafia games in the past few months because I am getting way too emotionally involved with them regardless of alignment. I'm gonna spend this game just trying to have fun and crack wise, while also pursuing my wincon, instead of banging my ahead against the keyboard wondering wHY PEOPLE ARE SO DENSE AGHHHHHHH

scum fonud

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
my favorite metal gear is revengeance

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
make me blade wolf this game birb

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i am confirming that i am not scum nor third party

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

SirSamVimes posted:

I may be town but I have never played a single MGS game

##vote sirsamvimes

self voting

##vote ssv

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
ok who the heck is skullface or w/e that guy is called in mgsv

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
opop understands joke phase is sacred and doesnt want to sully it

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
##vote infi

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

STONE COLD 64 posted:

when are they remaking mgs3 and will they extend the ladder another 200 feet

when will the ladder be the only part of the game

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
if theres one thing in my heart of hearts its that infi is scum

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
why hasnt infi been turbo'd yet :confused:

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Revolver Anidav posted:

Inf is actually... pretty good.

ok look its cool ur trying to defend ur scumbud but i will not fall for ur trick and switch my vote 4 u

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
btw my win condition is turboing infi so if u all could hurry this up so i can stop playing id appreciate the help

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

St Evan Echoes posted:

flerp i like having you around so now i am minded to unvote

no plz

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Revolver Anidav posted:

Why would you want to stop playing so soon in this game with such fun Birdstrike flavour? This does not sound like the adorable gay dog we know and love.

because infi is in this game obv

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Your Personal Muse posted:

As much as I despise Inf because he’s awful and the worst and a blight on our community, he will be fun in this game and I will not vote him today

:wrong:

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

And you wouldn't want to lose your two easy targets so you don't have to bother manufacturing content.

can u jerks stop being so scummy and making me want to switch off infi :mad:

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Retro Futurist posted:

Ok joke phase is done ##vote SSV

very self conscious posting

joke phase has been done so plz take this game seriously and vote infi

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

CCKeane posted:

Solid Snake, I choose you! Use Water gun!

keane can u vote infi plz ur the only reasonable person in this game rn

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

MysticalMachineGun posted:

If you're looking for reasonable people in an MGS game you're in the wrong place, buddy

clearly ur right because infi has not been turboed yet and this is extremely upsetting

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Retro Futurist posted:

Bruv I have like 5 posts come on it's not that hard to find context

rf i think the best way for u not to get lynched is to instead lynch infi hint hint nudge nudge

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Ok, please give me the case on Inf since it’s so scummy not to want to vote him.

infi is a liquid snak

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
ngo SUPER SCUM lol

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i still believe in turboing infi ##vote infi

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

SirSamVimes posted:

I really doubt scum would have the power to hammer someone who only has 2/3 of the required hammer number.

i highly doubt a townie would end day 1 out of the blue for no reason

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
no matter what way i slice ngo's play it is like INSANELY anti-town

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
oh opps i thought it was way before deadline but i still think its scummy

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

BottleKnight posted:

how often do the scum do big flourishy anti-town plays out in the open on d1

it's possible but the WIFOM worms that infect my brain tell me to ignore it

a bad scum who is antsy about their cool ability

i guess it could be a bad town too so maybe im wrong but my instincts r leading me to scum and i think the only way to play a mgs mafs game is to follow my master instincts

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
infi is liquid snake and now his arm is attached to ocelot obv

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
makes u think

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i think if u kill infi ocelot loses his arm but i havent read the mgs books so idk

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Podima posted:

incredibly goddamn wrong but then this is the same guy who accidentally forgot he was dead in dbz mafia so

Seriously, explain why you think NGO doing what they did was insanely anti-town. I want to hear this.

because i dont believe his ability is a town ability and i dont believe he used it for a townie reason

i guess maybe i was also frustrated that i got out of my tutoring session on tuesday and saw the thread closed and was like woah did we turbo infi and instead rf died for what felt like a really weird oppurtunistic reason but i couldnt express those opinions because some idiot decided to end the day before i could say anything worthwhile besides my plz turbo infi

i mean obv i couldve done that earlier but i thought i had more time (also i didnt pay attention to the deadline and thought it was a longer d1, ill fully admit to that. i have not been the most aware atm due to being sick and tired for almost a week now)

(also also its rude af that ur bringing up the mishap in dbz mafia)

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Tired Moritz posted:

I don't have enough reads to make a case yet.

well you better go get your reads from the book store and hurry it up!!! were all waiting for 'em!

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
and also ngo claiming it's a one shot ability he used it on d1? when there were still a couple hours left in the day? wtf???

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Jonathan Fisk posted:

it's good that you are seeking remedial instruction on how to mafia, flerp, but try not to miss hammers because of it

i actually wasnt going to. i wouldve been around for the deadline, but ngo used their ability when i was working.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
because i dont feel like the ability is something townie because it feels like something to give edge to scum rather than an edge to town. obv this is a bit speculative, but its the feeling i have. regardless, it felt like ngo used it in such a way that it 1) ensured that the lynch would go the scum's way without any hassle and 2) that it prevented further discussion for the rest of the day. hell most of the time i find that the couple of hours before the deadline are when the most lively discussions occur and preventing that just isnt good for town imho. i believe that both of these things do not come from a town player, or, in other words, that a scum decided to use their ability.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Tired Moritz posted:

Why is everyone so sassy in this game

Its role madness please chill

plz hurry up to the book stores its going to close in a couple of hours :ohdear: . theyve got great deals on reads i promise.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Podima posted:

Flerp, if that's the case, why do you think RF was town?

im not sure, but i think 1) that the cases on RF were weak and felt like most d1 lynches based on very little aka a crapshoot and 2) that statisically speaking we are more likely to lynch town. death miller seems like something that could be on both sides (not accounting for the possibility to NGO's ability caused it [which if it did and they're lying about it convinces me more that they are scum]) so im putting that up to a null tell. i have no way to know rf is town, obv, but i think its most likely for him to be town.

(i also think on a more meta level to think that RF was town because it puts more pressure to make good reads instead of believing RF was scum and having us be complacement, but thats my personal opinion)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Tired Moritz posted:

Flerp is rude, kill him

im just trying to get you to play a game of mafia. you signed up for one after all!

• Locked thread