Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

okay yes if there are spots still available, i think 80s VHS is probably gonna wrap up soon anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I can and will mafia from work so midday Eastern works really well for me

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

ugh is this gonna be another nerd poo poo game i'm in :saddowns:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

hey nerds haven’t read the thread yet but ##vote Sal

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

flerp posted:

ok who the heck is skullface or w/e that guy is called in mgsv
its u but irl

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

SalTheBard posted:

SEE and I have history so it's just friendly banter.

That’s what you think :colbert:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

YPM and Infi are 💯 scumbros having a fake slapfight, no doubt about it

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

##vote inf

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I don’t think Sal has been scum in any game I’ve played with him but the day he doesn’t act suspicious is the day you should put your vote on him

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

That was The Ninth Layer

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

:agreed: friend, we should all be voting inf

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

It’s day 1 and I’ve chosen my Hill

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

flerp posted:

why hasnt infi been turbo'd yet :confused:
idk friend

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

flerp posted:

btw my win condition is turboing infi so if u all could hurry this up so i can stop playing id appreciate the help

flerp i like having you around so now i am minded to unvote

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Yeah you wouldn’t want to lose your scumbro this early

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Your Personal Muse posted:

And you wouldn't want to lose your two easy targets so you don't have to bother manufacturing content.
wow rude

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

cool someone else sees ypm and inf are scum

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Tired Moritz posted:

What's the case
its day 1 my case is I picked a hill and now I’m dying on it, also joke votes between scumbros are a thing on d1

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

votespam is kinda dumb to use d1 if you're town but it's really really dumb to use d1 as scum so i think ngo is okay for now

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

also agreeing with me is a massive scumtell because i am dumb as gently caress so pod is on my watchlist right noe

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Xad posted:

But do you agree with yourself?

:thunk:
yeah i try not second guess myself too much

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

How many hours of sleep have you had this last week because that’s some Alex Jones level of insanity my friend

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Infinitum posted:

Lets see what town think 'friend' :munch:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/query.php?action=results&qid=1512030777 i call people friend literally all of the time so it’s very very silly to build a case on it

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

The craziest thing about Infi’s theory is that the scum knew he was a traitor and then killed him anyway

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

CCKeane posted:

Yeah sure, I'll play ball with Inf. Sounds alright to me. ##vote YPM
:thunk:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Keane pinging me rn, that was a real bad vote

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I believe inf’s claim but I’m not buying anyone read the theory that followed and just went “yup seems watertight” and voted

##vote CCKeane

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Revolver Anidav posted:

You don't think anyone at all from Inf's list is scummy? Or would you rather make us forget the whole idea cause you and maybe another scumbro belong on it?
I don’t think it’s any more or less likely to have scum than any random list of 4 players, other than that I know I’m town

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

YPM doesn’t ping me, nor flerp. Of the 4 Xad seems most likely but I would need to go and read post histories (which I will do now)

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I don’t think Xad is scum either just from read in their post history now

Pod and CCKeane are your Top 2 Echoes Picks

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

The cornerstone of my Pod vote is me finding it weird that someone would agree with my reads especially D1 where I’m just throwing poo poo out there

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

goondolences on your post restriction

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I think YPM is town because of this post:

Jonathan Fisk posted:

THERE IS NO REASONABLE BASIS FOR A YPM VOTE IN INFI'S CLAIM OMG
this looks like jfisk doing a Being Right About Lynched Townies kind of insurance policy

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

yeah

gonna be some real bad votes on both dudes from yesterday. already covered CCKeane during d2, gonna go look at the rest. Revolver Flavourpost isn't looking great to me either rn. Sure seems keen to keep pushing inf's list instead of looking at the rest of the players. Also:

Birdstrike posted:

Votecount for Day 1

Retro Futurist (10): SirSamVimes, Revolver Anidav, BottleKnight, b-minus1, GeneX, STONE COLD 64, NevergirlsOFFICIAL, NevergirlsOFFICIAL, NevergirlsOFFICIAL, NevergirlsOFFICIAL
Infinitum (4): flerp, St Evan Echoes, Xad, Podima
SirSamVimes (2): SirSamVimes, flerp, STONE COLD 64, Revolver Anidav, Infinitum, SirSamVimes, Revolver Anidav, GeneX, GeneX, GeneX, Infinitum, flerp, Retro Futurist, Your Personal Muse, GeneX, STONE COLD 64
Lynch No One! (1): Infinitum
Revolver Anidav (1): MysticalMachineGun
Your Personal Muse (1): Podima, Infinitum, Infinitum, NevergirlsOFFICIAL, Podima
Xad (0): Your Personal Muse, Your Personal Muse
SalTheBard (0): St Evan Echoes, Revolver Anidav, Revolver Anidav, St Evan Echoes
CCKeane (0): MysticalMachineGun, SirSamVimes, SirSamVimes, MysticalMachineGun

Not Voting (4): CCKeane, Jonathan Fisk, SalTheBard, Tired Moritz

With 19 alive, it's 10 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 29th, 2017 at 3 p.m. AEDT -- that's in about 56 minutes.

Birdstrike posted:

Votecount for Day 2

Your Personal Muse (4): Infinitum, Revolver Anidav, CCKeane, SirSamVimes
Podima (1): STONE COLD 64
MysticalMachineGun (1): GeneX
Infinitum (1): flerp
CCKeane (1): St Evan Echoes
Revolver Anidav (1): MysticalMachineGun
Jonathan Fisk (0): SirSamVimes, SirSamVimes
flerp (0): Revolver Anidav, Revolver Anidav

Not Voting (9): b-minus1, BottleKnight, Jonathan Fisk, NevergirlsOFFICIAL, Podima, SalTheBard, Tired Moritz, Xad, Your Personal Muse

With 18 alive, it's 10 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 01st, 2017 at 4:30 p.m. AEDT -- that's in about 7 hours, 3 minutes.

Birdstrike posted:

Votecount for Day 2

Xad (10): Podima, Your Personal Muse, Revolver Anidav, Tired Moritz, STONE COLD 64, GeneX, b-minus1, MysticalMachineGun, Infinitum, flerp
Your Personal Muse (4): Infinitum, Revolver Anidav, CCKeane, SirSamVimes, BottleKnight, NevergirlsOFFICIAL, Revolver Anidav, Infinitum
CCKeane (2): St Evan Echoes, GeneX, Xad, GeneX
Podima (0): STONE COLD 64, NevergirlsOFFICIAL, NevergirlsOFFICIAL, STONE COLD 64
Jonathan Fisk (0): SirSamVimes, SirSamVimes, GeneX, GeneX
MysticalMachineGun (0): GeneX, GeneX
Infinitum (0): flerp, flerp
Revolver Anidav (0): MysticalMachineGun, MysticalMachineGun
flerp (0): Revolver Anidav, Revolver Anidav

Not Voting (2): Jonathan Fisk, SalTheBard

With 18 alive, it's 10 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 01st, 2017 at 4:30 p.m. AEDT -- that's in about 18 minutes.

who's the only person who hopped onto all of these bandwagons :thunk:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I could see someone vigging Inf tbh

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Morning thread, apologies I had a crazy weekend and wasn’t able to keep up with the d3 cases. Will read today and :justpost: in a few hours

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

kinda don’t believe Sal, call it a gut feeling but I don’t like the claim

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

SalTheBard posted:

Flerp is town and I trust him. I'm basically a one time use Cop that can determine alignment. I'm vanilla town at this point since I investigated Flerp. I have realized now that Inf's list from D2 is not to be trusted!

SalTheBard posted:

I have another ability and I did get to choose the target

yeah nah ##vote sal

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Bifauxnen posted:

Ugggggh

Also, I really hate how B-, SEE, and Sal all showed up with not one loving word about MMG or Tired at all.

It doesnt rate too high on my scum meter right now with MMG and Tired throwing off the curve, but it certainly is annoying.

SC where the hell are ya mate

I don't like on D2 how TM agreed with my case for YPM being town, then voted him anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Tired Moritz posted:

quote:

I think YPM is town because of this post:
this looks like jfisk doing a Being Right About Lynched Townies kind of insurance policy
I think so too. It's a bit too, adamant?

Tired Moritz posted:

We just had two deaths after Infinitum claimed to empowered someone to give them double actions.

Someone claimed to visit both of them and everyone is just nodding and thinking, "they can't be the killer?!"

##vote ypm

I'm not gonna play mental gymnastics to not pick the obvious culprit.

• Locked thread