Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Gyoru posted:

i bought a switch for this

I bought my Switch when Mario Odyssey came out. I justified it because I was picking up Zelda too, and this is coming out soon, and SMT 5 was announced and I totally want that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
Everyone who calls the dub bad can't be british because I am loving these accents.

Nia's voice? I know that accent. I am very familiar with that accent. I know a ton of people with that accent. And they definitely gave her that accent on purpose because Nia is a name used in Wales.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Calaveron posted:

So this doof in the spandex diving bell’s gonna be our main character for the game huh
And the cat lady in the yellow pajamas has a voice for sure

Nia has a normal speaking voice where I'm from. It's hilarious seeing people talk about it because if I heard her in a shop or a pub she'd blend in perfectly well.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Tae posted:

I can't tell if it's because the voice direction is bad or some british thing, but Nia is awful and bored sounding.

That's just how welsh people sound. As someone who's used to it, she sounds fine to me.