Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
I didn’t see anything in the OP. So I’m going to ask as googling doesn’t give me a good answer.

I’m trying to get all the Blades and am still missing a couple. What’s the best unique enemy that I can fight that is done fast and will consistently give a rare core? There was one I was doing on the cliffs, but for some reason it sometimes doesn’t power up and so I defeat it too quick only giving a common. I’m around the low 80’s with all my levels right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?

Taear posted:

Vampire Blade Marion in the stomach of the Urayan Titan. If you Break - Topple - Launch - Smash it you'll get legendary cores. And it's level 63!

Do you have to finish the fight that way? Or just do it during the fight? Cause finishing the fight that way would be tricky I would think.

Edit: phone posting so quoting sucks. Where do I get reliable source for gold chips? I’ve seen mention of temperantia but I’ve fought the enemy 6-7 times with no drop.

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?

Reiterpallasch posted:

every time you smash you get a loot drop, even if the enemy is still alive. but if you can handle it, relentless arduran's drop table is way better than marion's.

e: marion does drop gold chips, so you should farm her until you have enough. do the same smash business, then finish her off with a chain attack for the drop rate bonus on kill.

Wicked. Thanks a bunch all.

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
I have 2 RNG Blades to go and have opened 150+ legendary cores with nothing dropping. Is there anyway I can greatly boost my chances of something dropping?

IMO, they should have just added in a option where you could trade in 99 rare/legendary cores for a guaranteed drop. I think that have made the system a little better.

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?

Taear posted:

What's your luck and are you using boosters? I dunno if boosters definitely make a difference but it feels that way.
The fish shop and the butchers in Mor Ardain will give you an item to carry 20 more boosters in total if you can buy the deeds, it makes it much easier.

I guess I didn’t have Mor Ardain high enough for that yet as my booster is still just at 5 a piece. I just learned about how to better increase luck so I can get it to the 600’s from the low 500 that I was at.

What are all the ways to increase level of an area? I figured out buying a bunch of stuff raises a level. I don’t know if I can just repeat that as I might have already done that for Mor Ardain.

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
I’ve opened 200+ legendary and still don’t have last 2 drops. Boosting luck and using boosters hasn’t seemed to help.

I didn’t mind the core system until now. I’ve grinded for hours and hours and nothing. They really should have added a “you get a blade guaranteed after a certain amount of tries” mechanic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
Finally got my last Core crystal blade. I need 2 more but I just need to do some stuff to get them apparently. Glad I have that over with. Seemed to do the job when I switched to Zeke and got a little bit more luck blades as well.