Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

So uh I'm starting to play this game because I have a lot of free time due to my bum kidneys

and apparently after the tutorial chapter ended and I lost my healer I became really bad at combat.

Like, I advanced the plot far enough to get Tora/Poppi, so I at least have a tank, but if I try doing any sidequests I still can't keep up with the amount of damage enemies are able to drop on me. I'm assuming I'm gonna get Nia back at some point in the relatively near future; should I just plow forward with main-quest stuff until that happens? I'm pretty sure I'll be fine once I can get a proper MMO role triad going again. Barring that, what the hell am I doing wrong w/r/t damage mitigation? Sorry if this is a dumb question.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU