Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

sell the soundtrack already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

PJOmega posted:

What blade learns they were bad in a previous life?

Percival is who I assume they're talking about

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

wow, bathtubs

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Dirk the Average posted:

Personally, I would keep the gacha system for common blades, and make random rare blades available throughout the story as sidequest rewards (give them their own unique core type, place them as sidequest rewards, story rewards, one-time drops from uniques, etc.).

I would not even use the system at all then?

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Dr. Fetus posted:

Please tell me there's a fast way to get 5,000 fans for Ursula. I unlocked level 4 of her affinity chart, and only have around 460 fans at this point.

I care about you inherently as a human being and I implore you to forget Ursula exists

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Tender Bender posted:

Lmao at (mid-chapter 7 spoilers)

NIA: Rex... I love you!

REX: I love you too!
I love all of you guys!

Holy poo poo what a stone cold mother fucker

Nia's slow blink after he finishes saying the last line was physically painful

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

ajkalan posted:

^^^The same thing happened to me in that scene

I like how the rewards for doing that mission are some trash accessories that are outdated by the middle of the game

what if the devs accidentally put in too many zeroes and all you were supposed to do was get ursula to 500 fans

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

you may want to spoilertag your picture

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Zenobia is probably the strongest blade in the game that isn't named Mythra so yeah, you should probably get her

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Rex's best line is where he notes he likes people because he likes himself and he is people

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I'm glad for data mining, I know now to just give up trying to get kosmos

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

You got like 5 to 6 hours left

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

None of the columns look right for me considering just how much I pulled, but the only one I did get all of the rare blades listed in is 1 so I guess I had column 1

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I am surprised they haven't patched the Collectapedia back in yet since screenshots reveal it existed at least at one point

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Louisgod posted:

Really good to know for the future.

Has it been confirmed if the soundtrack coming out in May can be purchased digitally? I paid something like $70 for the imported XC1 soundtrack and I'd rather not pay that again.

I can't 100% guarantee that but they did list it will be on itunes and the google music service so probably.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

maybe they shouldnt nerf their lovely gacha that nobody likes

baffling

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

DoctorChowder posted:

Yeah, from what I've looked around, you can get overdrives, legendary cores, weapon exp items(not sure about this one), ether crystals, and accessory expansion items from different bards from each titan.

Meanwhile, Zeke's new ability is amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmXuNesJAEM

well now, I may have to reconsider never using zeke

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I can't believe I used Godfrey on Morag for most of the game, completely unaware he was terrible

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

does it still silently drop items/equipment if you hit the limit and collect more items?

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

well it's cute, at least

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Sounds right. I think Morag is the only actual normal person in the party

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

All that cool poo poo and you're telling me they still haven't fixed Ursula?

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Embercake Zeke...

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Taear posted:

Yea, but. (Chapter 8 spoilers)
Nia won't age. So at some point you're an adult with a 14 year old.

I mean, to correct you

Nia is a Flesheater blade so she will age and die. I dunno if she'll ever physically age since the other flesh eaters don't seem to? Or they might all just still be young.

This doesn't change the fact that it's bad.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

punk rebel ecks posted:

Pyra's boobs are distractingly big. Even for an anime game.

have you seen dahlia

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

you're just (un)lucky

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Nia the warrior lady is my friend

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Ometeotl posted:

Do you know what a swimsuit is?

I don't

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Shadow Ninja 64 posted:

Looks like Enel's led quite the project, a new Blade Tier List with Discord community input:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlhGkBF4mOQ

Enel's content is really good, especially if you want to know how to hit the big damage numbers with whatever Blade you like.

I'm glad all the blades I used for the whole game are poo poo

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

As somebody who hasn't played since beating it near release and only having read scattered notes of all of the patches, is the only remaining problem with the game now the gacha?

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

That's really gross for a single player videogame

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Tantal was the part of the game where I was getting exhausted with the game's huge areas and mild surprise that the game was still going

And descending Tantal to the ground is probably the least fun part of the game

The music really does own though

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Ehhh I guess the Tantal descent wasn't that bad, I'm still a little salty that I almost killed the unique monster on one of the ledges up there but he knocked me off at the last minute

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I love the bro hug (fist?) Malos and Jin share later in the game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Yeah Elpys sucks. I played at launch so I just ran from every single encounter in there and nothing of value was lost. I didn't even have to grind to make up for it