Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doc V
Mar 20, 2010
Just pulled Vasara/Perceval and wow, that's the most random name change yet. Kinda makes me wonder if the localization team even noticed that he's a cameo from X.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doc V
Mar 20, 2010

Calaveron posted:

I'm still mad that one trophy quest made me give that lovely kid a golden tube just because I had one in my inventory instead of taking a silver one like he should

You can't give the kid a silver cylinder, period. Contrary to what the Perun quest guide video says, you can't just give the quest givers what they ask for, you specifically have to give them something better. I thought my game had bugged when I never got the prompt to give the other kid a Nopon Chess Set despite owning multiple, but no, the video was just wrong.

Doc V
Mar 20, 2010

Barudak posted:

Neat quest “whereabouts unknown”. Go to a level 35-40 zone, do 35-40 activities, ends with a mandatory kill a level 91 enemy. Maybe dont let somebody in chapter 5 do that one?

You only have to hit it like 5 times, then you get a prompt to run away and continue the quest without killing it.

Doc V
Mar 20, 2010

Taear posted:

I know. But what I'm saying is that every single other task I can find requires 2 master of thunder.
But the only way to get it to 2 is finish another task and I can't find where that second level 1 task is. All of them require level 2, 3, 4. And nobody else has Master of Thunder so I can't pad it out that way! I assumed someone would remember maybe where that second one was because there must just be the one.

You're looking at the wrong skill. Both the kid in Fonsett and the machine in Argentum are level 1 Thunder checks, you just need to bring extra blades to fill the Electric requirements.

Doc V
Mar 20, 2010
70+ hours in, I just figured out that you can hold A to fast-forward through skill checks.

Doc V
Mar 20, 2010

DLC Inc posted:

whoever decided on the fief of forgetfulness location was an exquisite loving rear end in a top hat. how the gently caress were people supposed to find that poo poo!?

It's pretty obvious if you actually look at the map.

Doc V
Mar 20, 2010

Taear posted:

With Perun you cannot get past level 2 affinity until you reach Indol. Even then you need to have boosted Argentum quite a bit. It feels really strange that the game is okay with giving her to you first with that in mind.

You actually only need to get to Alba Cavanich (I know because I got her to level 3 in chapter 4 myself)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doc V
Mar 20, 2010
Battle mode DLC on Treehouse right now.

Shulk & Fiora show up as blades you can use.