Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Earnestly
Apr 24, 2010

Jazz hands!

Quick question, is this game gonna suck?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Earnestly
Apr 24, 2010

Jazz hands!

So I decided to play through xbc 1 before I get to this game, and I finally figured out all the systems. So I'm finally having fun. However, I've only gotten to Eryth Sea over 20 hours, and there seems to be no end in sight. How much longer can I expect the game to last if I'm disregarding tedious-seeming sidequests?

Earnestly
Apr 24, 2010

Jazz hands!

End of chapter 3 spoilers

I just watched a 10 minute cut scene in the middle of a boss battle where the scantily-clad, buxom wifeu magically transformed into a different scantily-clad, buxom wifeu, and the main villain's motivation waa revealed to be "saving the world by killing humanity." Also, the second wifeu is a tsundere?

Goddamn it, I thought this series was supposed to be less anime.

Earnestly
Apr 24, 2010

Jazz hands!

voltcatfish posted:

You missed Xenosaga?

I came in on the first xenoblade thanks to the thread here. I didn't get too far, but it seemed less anime than other jrpgs.