Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Kin posted:

When should I start trying to get blades? I'm still at chapter 3 but I read its best to wait until you've got high luck and don't want to waste all the cores I got from the dlc and such.

Is there a way to save scum it at all?

It saves before you open it.

Just open them. Common blades are just as important. Some of the best blades are Common blades, because of Orb Master.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Named enemies at that point are basically post-game honestly. They require a lot of specific combos to negate their gimmicks.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

This Friday is another 30+ hour story so hold off on new game+

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Japan media is big on forgiving genocide and mass murder

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

I'm glad people are enjoying Torna because I just refuse to out of principle for what that expansion is.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Barudak posted:

A much better game?

Ignoring your own version of a "good game," I avoid depressing poo poo and Torna is objectively the most depressing game in a long while because I already know how it's going to end.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Monolith when not making games is usually support to other studios, including infamously half their work force being on Zelda while Xenoblade 2 was in development.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Momomo posted:

I feel like I am losing out on quite a bit with the Torna dlc cause while I did enjoy Xenoblade 2's story for the most part, I have drat near forgotten all of the details. I remember Haze being pretty drat important to the story and even a scene directly in the main game being in this dlc (where they mention she looks exactly like Lora) but I for the life of me do not remember anything about her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVUBWNgMc7w

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Mono is already stretching themselves between making Breath of the Wild 2, the Xeno 1 remake, and their brand new ip project.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

You forgot to mention that they're making cosmetic slot a separate modifier, so you can play fashion Blade without worrying about stats