Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Akarshi
Apr 23, 2011

Er so the tutorial where they teach you about blade combos hosed up for me (the giant toad used a knock back attack when I used Nia's blade art to follow up). Was there anything I missed in that tutorial?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akarshi
Apr 23, 2011

Does Tora ever get more than one blade? If not, do I have to play Tiger Tiger so that I can install more elements on Poppi so that she can switch elements during battle?

Akarshi
Apr 23, 2011

Calaveron posted:

Tora's whole gimmick is having a modular customizable robot blade so I don't think he gets another

Hmm in that case is he stuck with a single element every battle?

Akarshi
Apr 23, 2011

Chapter 7 spoilers ahead.

I figured Nia was a flesh eater after the hot springs scene, but that love confession to Rex came out of nowhere lmao at a random time. Man I can't blame Rex for being completely confused.

Also, the requirements needed to level Nia's Fortitude is pretty amusing. And rough. Poor Nia.

Akarshi
Apr 23, 2011

Just finished chapter 8 and confused. What is Amalthus' motivation? Why does he want to destroy Torna? There was that flashback with his mom dying, but is that why he wants to destroy everything? Also, why didn't people think he was evil when they first met him? He awoke Malos, after all.

Akarshi
Apr 23, 2011

End of game spoilers:
Wait....there's a post-credits scene? Once the credits started playing I just left it on in the background and did some work. Looked up just in time to see 'Final Chapter: And then, boy met girl' or something like that. Anyone mind spoiling me about what happens after the credits? The last thing I saw was Azurda flying off with everyone on his back, all the Titans joining together into a landmass, and Rex talking about how 'Elysium is here'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akarshi
Apr 23, 2011

Tae posted:

As the group chills, the zohar crystal starts glowing and Mythra+Pyra appear before them as two separate entities. Poppi hugs them down while Nia pushes Rex from the back along with nods from the others for him to talk to them. He got his harem.

What? Wait, really? How? Didn't they sacrifice their lives to save everyone? And why are they separate now?