Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Neddy Seagoon posted:

XCX is completely unrelated to XC1/2.

XC2 is very much "we're sorry about XCX, look have a proper sequel to the original like you all wanted."

Six hours in and I'd have rathered more XCX actually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

I'm just saying, if XB2 had pizza deployment, moon jumps and mindjacking it'd be a lot better.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Reiterpallasch posted:

anime...is good

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

The thing that shits me the most, somehow, is everything from enemies to treasure chests to gathering points just spewing its items all over the ground, often in the most awkward of places to try and pick up before they disappear. loving why.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Earnestly posted:

Goddamn it, I thought this series was supposed to be less anime.

I will never understand what gives people this impression.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

IcePhoenix posted:

The post battle banter catches me off guard sometimes, I just had a new one that might be my favorite so far (minor party spoilers)

Brighid: Wow Floren, you're the opposite of Lady Morag
Floren: Well, Morag is strong and cool, so I'm...weak and lame?

Kora and Dagas have a good one, too.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

https://twitter.com/hi_mekuriguri/s...795660185837568

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

You should see a...well, orb flying around the place. It's not a UI element until you start the Chain Attack.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

chumbler posted:

I'm telling myself that's what happened with X as well.

It's the Takahashi curse.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

quote:

Fixed an issue in which parts set to a specific Skill RAM failed to provide their intended effects.
Adjusted the Gormott regular quest “The Riddle on the Wall” to make it completable regardless of player progression in the main story.
Adjusted Finch’s Blade Quest “Birds of a Feather” to make it completable regardless of player progression in the main story.
Fixed an issue in Agate’s Blade Quest “Precious Yearnings” preventing quest progression.
Added functionality to allow players to receive the first round of quests and the second round of items associated with the Expansion Pass.
Voiced segments in menus can now be skipped with the A or B button.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Tetsuya Takahashi posted:

In the version 1.2.0 update, there is a bug in certain instances during and after Chapter 7 where a Blade linked with a specific Driver disappears from the Blade List (it only disappears from the list, the Blade itself does not disappear).

This is a bug that occurred during the process of adding the second playthrough element called “Advanced New Game Mode,” which will be implemented in the version 1.3.0 update planned for mid-February.

We apologize for the inconvenience for the about half a month that remains, but we are working hard on the development of the update, so please give us your patience.

More information regarding the specific updated content of version 1.3.0 will be shared leading up to its release.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

glassyalabolas posted:

New Game+ in Mid-February

Can someone translate the rest?

https://www.nintendo.co.jp/switch/a...otes/index.html

Try looking two posts up from yours

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Natural 20 posted:

Wait there's a blade named after the kingdom from Ogre Battle?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zenobia

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

It's a Xeno game. Having an unfinished junk-rear end story is par for the course.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Dr. Fetus posted:

From what I'm hearing, this patch applied a few nerfs to some things. Core farming is a lot harder now, enemies who dropped Rare and Legendary core crystals do so far less frequently now.

loving if true

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

And I guess if you de-level from 99 then level back to 99 without leaving that screen, you get more bonus EXP than you should.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

U-DO Burger posted:

Nia should unlock a super dance

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Also every Xeno game needs to have Vanderkaum/Vangare/Vandham, so they had to slot him in somewhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Argas posted:

Isn't it more just flat out yay/nay driver status rather than compatibility with particular blades?

That was the impression I got, considering what Tora says about not being able to become a driver and whatnot.