Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

do expeditionist or botany ever show up on generic blades? azami's quest line needs 7! botany and like out of bajillion generic blades i have none of them have those skills

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

If you put the console into sleep mode before going to the home screen the in game clock keeps going, my play time is like 150 hours because of that. i'm really enjoying this goofy game but not that much

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Shadow Ninja 64 posted:

Just out of morbid curiosity, has anyone done the math on just how many times you have to send Ursula out on her special merc missions to max her tree out? I just unlocked the 4th affinity level and that required something like 30 missions itself.

Unrelated, but I got Treasure Sensor I from Tiger Tiger and threw that on Poppi, then equipped Adenine, and I'm getting so many core chips/aux cores/crystals now. Hooray for loot boosts.

i have like 90 of each ticket and still don't have the fifth tree open but i do have a merc mission that says "more than 4000 fans" oh baby can't wait to get all these healing skills on 4th character i don't use much :thumbsup:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Dirk the Average posted:

Every time you put them in your pouch you get trust gain. The 2 hours consumables with actual benefits are the proper way to do it. If you want to grind up trust, just smash cheap stuff into the pouch over and over.

i gained like 1000 trust on pyra by force feeding boreas all his stupid food. very cool

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Duckula posted:

Anyone just want to give up on this game at points? The map is so loving useless there might as well not be one.

Tiger Tiger can gently caress off too, an endless grind and you get kicked out to the menu each time.

Some of the gameplay designs in this game are baffling in how backwards they are.

Edit: All the NPC names are terrible, all the location names are terrible.

the only thing i'll give up on is life when my adventure with rex, nia, pyra, dormarch, and poppi comes to an end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

it's important to do drive combos so the announcer shouts stuff like volcano launch amazing