Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse

rovert posted:

Stolen from Wreddit. The remainder of the women:

NXT Woman TV Roster:
Aliyah (22)
Bianca Belair (28)
Billie Kay (28)
Ember Moon (29) (Women's Champion)
Kairi Sane (29)
Lacey Evans (27)
Nikki Cross (28)
Peyton Royce (25)

NXT Woman Live Event Roster:
Abbey Laith (27)
Dakota Kai (29)
Jessie Elaban (29)
Reina González (26)
Rhea Ripley (21)
Sage Beckett (32)
Shayna Baszler (37)
Taynara Conti (22)
Vanessa Borne (24)
Zeda (30)

Also Signed:
Kacy Catanzaro (27)
Kavita Devi (34)
Shadia Bseiso (31)
Steffanie Newell (23)
Xia Li (N/A)

You hear anything about Zedas injury? She had her arm in a sling last week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse
So everyone else's announcement mentions nxt and the performance center, that mean Candice is showing up in the Rumble?

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse

projecthalaxy posted:

Just make him be Derrick Bateman again. Make him Bryan's assistant.

Oh god, I just though of the worst thing: What if one of the entries Daniel Bryan's music hits, but it's to introduce his former protege Derrick Bateman

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse

Benne posted:

I always wanted to like TM61 but they never gave me a reason to care in their last run, so this is a nice refresher.

I thought the match they had with AOP was really good and opened up a few eyes, but that was one of their last matches before Shanes knee surgery

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse

fart blood posted:

Great news for Deeb.

Is Sara Del Rey still around? I haven't seen nor heard from her in forever.

She was actually in the NXT instagram story today as one off the coaches of the tryouts today,doesn't mean she's there full time but shows she might be splitting time between main roster and scouting

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse

rovert posted:

Doesn't turn up to the PC with alcohol on her breath.

:eyepop: Man, if you're willing to hint that, the stuff you and Casey know about and aren't saying must be pretty bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse

21 Hoot Salute posted:

There are a bunch of cool dudes in the ladder match.

I've never seen Ricochet do anything ever :downs: so excited to see what he can do.

You've probably seen other wrestlers do the things he can do, but he does them with a smoothness that makes everyone else look levels below him (Also he can do a 630)

Edit: Ospreay would be the 1B to Ricochets 1A in the rankings of high flyers in the world

• Locked thread