Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
It's crazy to see a WWE show that actually has babyfaces people like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

drat that sucks if it's true. As immature as he is I think he has the possibility to be a huge star. That being said dude is barely 23 and I can see him in PWG again.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Basic Chunnel posted:

Well so much for “he’ll be back”, if he’s throwing a fit to get cut like it appears he is. Regal made a mistake

I don't know that he is throwing a fit.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

beggar posted:

i dunno it looks kinda like jay white

That'd be pretty dumb on his part considering he's wrestling tanahashi at Wrestle Kingdom.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
His finisher will be the pump handle slam.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Charles Gnarwin posted:

I got all of that. What didn't make sense is him spending 4 seconds looking panicked about what to do when he could just roll outside to break the count and also throw Dunne in. The entire thing was just to build to a dive that would break the count at 9 but it required Bate to look like an idiot leading up to it. It just felt entirely unnecessary when the match already had plenty of earned drama.

But if you can break the count and hurt your opponent wouldn't that be the better option?

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Benne posted:

Somebody tell me why I'm supposed to care about Donovan Dijak

Watch Dijak vs Keith Lee at PWG Bola.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I can't wait until Ricochet is at the performance center for 3 years. Wrestles opening matches on 205 live, gets injured eventually and is told that he's not over.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

DeathChicken posted:

I'm back from Rowdy Ringsports future to report Ricochet was always bad

The girlfriend angle they're doing with him and Bayley is really weird.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I can't wait to see some war machine cartwheels on NXT

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Basic Chunnel posted:

Is he still doing the rich boy gimmick because in 100% stone cold seriousness, Tino Sabbatelli does it better, has a better roid physique and a better dropkick

You know except for the fact that Tino is lacking any type of charisma in the slightest and also just can't wrestle.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Jerusalem posted:

Yeah, there still hasn't been a bad one and I am expecting this one to be great too. It's nice to have that confidence :)

It's always baffling that wwe puts on these great fun NXT shows that have sensical booking and big time matches, and then they put on their normal ppv's and all you can do is wonder what the gently caress even happened.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

I firmly believe Hero is one of the best if not the best workers in the business right now, so it's cool to see this spotlight on him. I just wish they would do a little more with him.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Super No Vacancy posted:

tim thatcher is good actually

Tim thatcher is actually amazing. Legit one of my favorites working.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

sportsgenius86 posted:

I used to be down on Thatcher until I realized a lot of my problems were actually with Gabe.

Yeah see I never watch Evolve so I don't have any problem with his booking. I just know dude is legit one of my favorite wrestlers to watch and he just seems to understand wrestling on a higher level.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I just want to say that black vs Cole in extreme rules in gonna be really cool. That's it ok bye.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

DarkstarIV posted:

Agreed. Ember and Kairi both looked pretty eh. I really didn't like Kairi being eliminated by Dana Brooke of all people. Hopefully that isn't an omen of Kairi's future in NXT (being made to look like a geek), although it's probably just me worrying over nothing.

Kairi literally went in there and got all of her poo poo in immediately. She took everyone out and did two elbow drops. What else did you expect her to do.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Holy poo poo. That ciampa/Gargano segment was so goddamn good.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Basic Chunnel posted:

These Ciampa segments are wasted on full sail

I think so too, but johnny got a great pop when he took the mask off so it ended up real good.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Gaz-L posted:

That line from the Ciampa/Regal segment where Regal said "This time, you're gonna have to Do It Yourself" was loving perfect.

I just wanted Ciampa to just go hey wait a second as regal walked off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

St Evan Echoes posted:

Ricochet is a better flippy man but Ospreay works better matches

I'm not going to sign off on this one. Ricochet is a top tier worker imo. Not only does everything he does look crisp, but he is very good at making his high spot style seem meaningful and he really doesn't do things unless they mean something to the match. Osprey is a good worker but I think his body works faster than his brain sometimes and can end up doing something silly a little often in a match.

• Locked thread