Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
I'm very upset at the lack of Peyton Royce at the Women's Rumble, and even more upset she wasn't on Takeover.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Great news for Deeb.

Is Sara Del Rey still around? I haven't seen nor heard from her in forever.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Can't wait for a bootleg ppv release with Black doing a suicide dive on the cover

His promo after he wins: "Excuse all the blood."

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

sportsgenius86 posted:

How well will a “Florida Residents” gimmick play outside of Florida

Well there’s a whole subreddit called r/FloridaMan so I imagine very well!

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Ember Moon getting called up? But her mic work stinks. Keep her in NXT til that’s sorted out.

Edit: Almas too.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Benne posted:

If Carmella can go to the main roster without ever learning how to sound like a human being on the mic, then I don't see why Ember can't.

Have you ever been to Staten Island? She does a very good impression of a Staten Island woman. (Or a woman from Howard Beach, Queens)

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Gaz-L posted:

She does, but she can't really get the Brooklyn out of her voice when she's not speaking Spanish.

Ahem she is from QUEENS like any decent New Yorker :mad:

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Bobby Fish is no spring chicken, so a blown ACL might actually be career-ending.

Eh, replace him with Christopher Daniels then

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
I finally realized why I’m such a mark for Shayna Baszler: she looks like Dale Keown’s grey hulk in human form.

I swear that’s a compliment.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Benne posted:

Enjoy the short hair while it lasts before she goes to the main roster and gets stuck with ankle-length extensions like everyone else

Ha.

Yeeeeaaaahhhhh :sigh:

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
I think Peyton wrestled more than ok, sir :mad:

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

DarkstarIV posted:

WWE has some new merch up for NXT people.

https://twitter.com/WWEShop/status/976216914811871234

Don't read the replies though, a lot of people are PISSED that Shayna is getting her first t-shirt before the Iconic Duo, Kairi, etc. Shayna is likely walking out of Takeover: New Orleans as champion, which is probably why. I imagine once Shayna is about to lose the title, whoever takes it from her will get some new merch.

Also that Velveteen Dream T-Shirt is bad.

She looks like Glenn Danzig in that photo.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Basic Chunnel posted:

At a guess? She had less leeway to peddle laxative teas and whatever other amway scams you can make money off of as an Instagram hardbody

With the way most Americans eat, who needs laxatives??

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

sportsgenius86 posted:

also, the new belt looks really nice IMO

That belt looks great. I appreciate that Hunter is into classic looking titles, but with a modern touch.

(Yes yes I know he's still a jerk I know)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

The Cameo posted:

At this point it seems like Hunter generally is willing to let guys keep their indie names if those people are willing to sign a deal for WWE to own it/they can't actually trademark it because it's their real name. Better to have people recognize a name with notoriety instead of going "you know who this is, but he goes by this name now".

Like Kairi probably didn't want to sign over "Kairi Hojo" (probably hedging her bets that she'll go back to Japan one day) so she went with Sane instead. Meanwhile, Ricochet is probably like "yeah I'm wrapping up my career here" so he's fine with WWE owning the name.

I find that kind of foolish, considering this is a very fickle company.

• Locked thread