Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

aleister black/tommy end playing up the kickboxing but doing a bunch of high flying and mat wrestling isn't a new critique of his work and something I've read for years at this point

i think it's fair

i also think it's fair not to give a poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Bard Maddox posted:

you keep mentioning the iconic duo’s vocal fan base but who the gently caress are they

me

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

imagine not filming that match

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

fred yehi, obviously

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

he's gonna get cursed if he's not careful

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

BJW has mandatory months off for its roster

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

The_Rob posted:

I firmly believe Hero is one of the best if not the best workers in the business right now, so it's cool to see this spotlight on him. I just wish they would do a little more with him.

of all time!!!

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

the world over

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

DarkstarIV posted:

Sage Beckett and Reina are both actual bad wrestlers though. Sage was in TNA for awhile, and all of her matches were really not good. I do remember with Sage is that she managed to legitimately injure people during her tryout matches.

that was 8 years ago when she was barely trained

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

sportsgenius86 posted:

I could care less either way about Austin Theory. I just hope someone pays him enough to buy new tights.

he got new gear!

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

idk is it any worse than hartley jackson who just finished a stint

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

KTB is a big name

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

gabe please keep wwe away from darby until he wins the title in a very emotional moment for me, personally

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

jarek

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

jarek

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

are they all troops??? ahahaha

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

really dont think anybody knows who the mma fighter is at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

its pro wrestling tees you throw everything at all the wall because some pervert will buy it

shes got normal designs too

• Locked thread