Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian

Bard Maddox posted:

you keep mentioning the iconic duo’s vocal fan base but who the gently caress are they

me and tens of other men. TENS OF US

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

Alexander Hamilton posted:

Not trying to be gross but I’m pretty sure it’s because she got breast implants.

if i remember right, she popped up on Smackdown for a night after she came back from the surgery, too.

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

what character does ember moon have other than, "the girl who can't beat asuka"

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

IcePhoenix posted:

I think his point is that she has nothing that sets her apart from that.

my point is that she has a look, a theme, and nothing else but wrestling talent, and it feels a waste. people saying, "omg she's an undead werewolf warrior princess from the moon" are only getting that from colored contacts and a picture of the moon in her intro. she has no character, and in all honesty, doesn't need all the supernatural themes because if they're not going with it. It comes off as waste to me that distracts from, "this is an amazing wrestler from Texas that people need to respect and look at in awe"

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

well, at least he won't get a "rumble debut".

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

if it's Candice, I can understand not wanting to go public yet because that ends World's Cutest Tag Team for good, though I would not be too sad for Joey, his dick can be his full time tag partner now. Isn't he also getting some RoH dates, too?

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

dying at Otis's perfect, "savage on coke" impression

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

i want him on the main roster immediately, because i want the philly reaction to ricochet debuting in the rumble, and getting dumped by Reigns.

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

just give him steve blackman's music

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

rovert posted:

They were getting over before Shane got injured.

i remember being genuinely impressed with them with the finals of the dusty classic, dealing with the weird shark cage structure and a greener Authors of Pain. Also I hope they just get renamed, "The Mighty".

• Locked thread