Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Phenix Rising posted:

Yeah, they either need to go all in with Ember and make her a werewolf or dial back the supernatural bits and just make her a wrestler with a cool entrance and gear. Or, only break out the contacts and super cosplay stuff the way they do with The Demon.

They should break out the contracts and cosplay stuff and make her The KISS Demon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

VJeff posted:

Hey. He got tossed by Owens.

I like to link these whenever AJ and NXT comes up, 'cause he's pretty adamant that everybody should go through NXT, not just to learn how to Hard Cam Good, but because he envies the sense of family they build down there that he kinda skipped out on. When he explained it, I thought it made sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0_Bx0ME9CY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK-haK5RwRU

"Ah yes I am very sad I missed out on making less money and uprooting my family..."

Then again AJ is a giant moron so he probably does think that.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

VJeff posted:

I know it's part of your hilarious and not at all played out gimmick that you have to take the piss out of AJ literally whenever he comes up so people know how Wrestling Woke you are, but he doesn't say "boy I wish I'd gone through NXT", he says he thinks it's an important process and there's parts of it he envies.

So is he not adamant that everyone should go through with it or is he? Because it's really easy to be adamant about something he himself didn't do while he was earning WWE main eventer money and living with his family in Georgia. But maybe he honestly believes wrestling isn't about that it's about the friends you make along the way.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Shave off all their body hair and make them a Lord Tensai tribute act.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Benne posted:

Y'all are really stretching the definition of "legends" if, like, Kelly Kelly and Serena Deeb are going to be in it

If you look at the people WWE calls Legends Kelly Kelly is mid tier at worst.

• Locked thread