Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Aphrodite posted:

I don't remember Trent Seven being quite so fat during the UK tournament. Did he gain weight?

Even the small WWE contracts will buy a lot of Tesco meal deals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I'm glad BSS gets double money and the freedom to do what they want.

My problem is what they want to do isn't come help me move all this firewood

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

achillesforever6 posted:

Huh I thought that was Fray thing

no that's diabetes

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

The true Tough Enough winner was Mandy Rose and only the Miz was smart enough to see it

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

TV Zombie posted:

Really hope that she does get to say goodbye to PWG( and AIW), I'm just not sure who she should be facing off against. Ryan? Super Dragon? Human Tornado?

She will beat the Elite in a 1-on-3

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

DarkstarIV posted:

Oh Sage didn't have a gimmick in the MYC, as far as I could tell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZOB4dSz6ME

my man I'm not picking on you but that match literally had a Sage vignette right before it where she was like I'M A SHAMAN

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

are you trying to tell me Lars bought titties

but for real did Billie just get hers switched out, or did Peyton have a Groupon

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Dana is the Brian Cage of the WWE's women's division by which I mean she can fill her body with whatever chemicals she wants for our entertainment

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

rovert posted:

Keith Lee had been rumoured to be at the NXT tryout this week. But he is not.

Other EVOLVE wrestlers are rumoured to be at the tryout or are signing besides Austin Theory and Jarek. How WWE consultant and EVOLVE booker Gabe Sapolsky reacts to it all will be interesting. The story that Gabe put pressure on Theory not to go to the tryout has been publicly stated on social media and to me privately. Gabe is in a weird conflict of interest type situation.

I'd like for Jason Kincaid to get a tryout but he might be too fuckin weird for them

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

they should name that stable The Compound

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

SamuraiFoochs posted:

He's never sniffing the main event again, but I'll ALWAYS have the night I told PSP to hold my loving dick. :unsmith:

your insurance pays a nurse for that I'm not doing it for free

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I wonder which PC trainee is gonna ask for footage of this guy's tryout flippies eyes emoji eyes emoji

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Sucks for Jordan but at least Martina isn't around to try and help him recover

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

21 Hoot Salute posted:

I've never seen Ricochet do anything ever :downs: so excited to see what he can do.

You've seen inferior versions since every wrestling move was invented by him or Billy Ostrich

• Locked thread