Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
Sucks that Drew is out... I really wanted a rematch with Almas after how good they were at takeover. That said, this means we'll get someone new in the title picture and that's generally a good thing in NXT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Jerusalem posted:

Yeah that was my guess - Drew just ticks far too many Vince boxes not to be an early call-up even in spite of how he was treated on the main roster last time. It really sucks that he would get derailed right on the cusp of making his big return.

Yeah, it was really unfortunate. I was looking forward to seeing him on the main roster even though I know they'd have figured out a way to gently caress up his push.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Man, if Ember Moon was any good on the mic, she'd be the best goddamn thing. I love her build, her ring work, pretty much her everything (I mean, it drat sure doesn't hurt that the lady is gorgeous), but she just loving sucks on the mic and it makes me sad. She could be the next big thing in women's wrestling (until the main roster destroys it) but good lord please learn how to talk.

I'm still glad she's the champ and I think she's earned it with her excellent work in the ring, but drat. I just want like, one good promo out of her. Something that shows progress.

Fenrir fucked around with this message at 15:05 on Nov 26, 2017

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
See, that I could also be okay with. If she just didn't talk and just kicked rear end all loving day, that would be awesome. I mean, she's an incredible in-ring performer and she's got a SICK loving finisher. I absolutely love the Eclipse. It's just that every time Ember is on the mic... it deflates the character. Just be a texan werewolf vampire badass thing and don't ruin it with lovely promos.

Like, remember when she called out Asuka for taking shortcuts? I think that segment would have been a lot better if she came out and just beat the poo poo out of Asuka without saying a word, and left the ring while her music played.

Fenrir fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Nov 26, 2017

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

ChuckDeNomolos posted:

what character does ember moon have other than, "the girl who can't beat asuka"

To be fair, for a year and a half that was literally everyone in NXT

• Locked thread