Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/933199933728894976

also trump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i agree mate

also nazis are clearly good for business

all those twitter memes..

the world: "what do we want? less nazis"

@jack "heres twice as many characters"

mates if nazis were bad for business they would be gone. there is one answer - they are good for bisiness

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

they make content for free. imagine making content for free!

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/881503147168071680

donald trump made this

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

i should be okay with comcast refusing to show me this unless i send them $7 a month but i'm still not

ShinsoBEAM!
Nov 6, 2008

"Even if this body of mine is turned to dust, I will defend my country."

echinopsis posted:

nahh the world wants to complain that they want less Nazi's more than they actually want less Nazi's

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

echinopsis posted:

@jack "heres twice as many characters"

I’m convinced that twitter has no idea how or why people use their product. this is a prime example. not only did they not get rid of the nazis, but they made twitter worse by allowing walls of text.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

ShinsoBEAM! posted:

nahh the world wants to complain that they want less Nazi's more than they actually want less Nazi's

I think you meant to post this in gbs

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
I wonder what the political demographics of adblocking are and the effects (if any) it has on content moderation decisions like this.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

I'm surprised this guy isn't in prison or something.

ultravoices
May 10, 2004

You are about to embark on a great journey. Are you ready, my friend?

BONGHITZ posted:

they make content for free. imagine making content for free!

i swear twitter only is a thing because it gives newsreaders the world over something to read on air

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

ultravoices posted:

i swear twitter only is a thing because it gives newsreaders the world over something to read on air

it's perfect for 24 hour news because there's a firehose of new stuff constantly and literally every possible take will be posted so no matter what you want to say you can find someone that agrees [or violently disagrees] with it

under the basic guidelines of journalism it should never be considered a primary source but hey that's boring

• Locked thread