Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Interested in a faceless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Corvi, The Bone Picker

People say the world is destroyed. In hushed voices, they don't want to admit it. But they believe it.
The world is broken, perhaps. Depends on if you think humans should be the top of the food chain.
Some try to correct that. Titan was one. He was a god among men. The human Destroyer. Certainly had the stature for the title.
Could take on an army alone so they said. And had an army following him. I was one of the hanger ons. Back before I understood.
But a Destroyer is not an army. It is much more as a person is to an army of ants.
The smart ones scattered. One person usually isn't worth the effort for a Destroyer. But if you're bunched up too much...
The clever, like me, simply hid. Though Titan did not appreciate the clever. Only the brave or loyal.
The carnage I saw when I finally dared to lift my head from my hole... it was a feast for crows.
It was a feast.

Now I understand my place in the new chain. And I thrive. I pick the bones of the world clean in the shadow of its new gods.

I close my eyes and seize it
I clench my fists and beat it
I light my torch and burn it
I am the beast I worship!

I feast! I rule! I am the queen of this graveyard. The walking dead still cling to life. Cling to pain. I rise above them. In my roost I am beyond reproach. I built it upon stilts so that I may see prey and predator from far. A proper nest of bones, to ward off the squeamish not worth my time. There is nowhere I sleep more soundly. It is a throne to laugh and grow fat on, fit for this world.

quote:

Corvi
The Faceless

Cool=0 Hard+2 Hot+1 Sharp-1 Weird+1

Rasputin: shot, stabbed, and poisoned, you just keep coming. When you are being scary as gently caress and coming at someone, you get +1armor. You still get shot and stabbed, bleeding just doesn’t bother you that much anymore

Pit bull: whenever your life becomes untenable, name the person you hold most responsible. Take +1 ongoing to all rolls versus them, forever. (All rolls with them directly as a target count, of course. Rolls against their family and friends, minions, or property may count, in the MC’s judgment. MCs, remember your job is to make Apocalypse World seem real and keep the characters’ lives interesting, not deny the PCs bonuses.)

Oh yeah! roll+hard to smash your way through scenery to get to or away from something. On a 10+, the scenery is moved or smashed and you get what you want. On a 7–9 you get what you want and smash or move the scenery, but you take 1-harm (ap), and are disoriented and under fire in follow-up actions, leave something behind, or take something with you. Think smashing through walls or pushing through burned out husks of cars. On a miss, your foot gets pinned under something mid-smash.

Stained Gas Mask
The Unexpected: when someone sees you unmasked for the first time, they take s-harm,
in addition to anything else that happens.
Unmasked, you are:
Afraid. You take -1 ongoing until you cover your face again.
Vulnerable. Whenever you suffer harm, you suffer +1harm

Machete (3-harm hand messy)
Hoodie over steel plates 2 - armor
2 barter

Everyone introduces their characters by name, look and outlook. Take your turn.
List the other characters’ names.
Go around again for Hx. On your turn, ask
1, 2, or all 3:
• Which one of you once helped me do something terrible?
For that character, write Hx+3.
• Which one of you was once kind and
unafraid toward me?
For that character, write Hx+2.
• Which one of you do I think is pretty?
For that character, write Hx+1.
For everyone else, write Hx=0.

If you and another character have sex, hold 1. If they
get into poo poo, either you or they can spend your hold
and you are there

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Corvi, The Bone Picker
Did Titan ever acknowledge your existence? Who comes to the graveyard that doesn’t seem to fear you?

Not directly. His compliments had been passed on by lieutenants. Which I did appreciate, it often came with an extra ration you see. Titan believed in positive reinforcement. Make your people eager to please you. Make them fight for your favor. Fight each other that is. There were more hanger ons than there was wealth to go around. But that sorted itself out. The strong rose to the top of the pecking order, predisposed to do what Titan asked for. It was a well structured operation. I think that's why I stuck around. Despite the troubles. As you can tell I was never one of the favorites. Really it was a few of his favorites that I was the favorite of. I was more like a scout. Not that I have a good eye. But the person you send ahead. I could get in and open the gate for the boys. Of them I preferred to work with Klub. She was a mountain of a woman. Crushed her foes with her bare hands. She is everything I fail to be. I don't doubt she fell fighting the destroyer. But I would be happy if she fled and survived.

The nameless wretch. She was the gem of some hole. Won't tell me. Don't care. Didn't ask her name either. She said she didn't have one anymore in the rant after I asked her what's her deal. People don't just waltz into the boneyard. Well apparently they do if they have a death wish. No luck for her though. I'm not in the habit of eating people and she's got no muscle anyway. Just fat in select spots. Precooked though. She's lucky she can still walk with so much of her body charred. Bit of strength in that pile of kindling sticks. Since she's got no other work she's been going to camps to trade the salvage I get. I let her keep half the food. I keep expecting her to just run with the stuff give me an excuse to kill her. But she hasn't guess she likes having a place she doesn't have to cover her face. It's what I like about the roost too.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Corvi, The Faceless

Which one of you once helped me do something terrible?

Which one of you was once kind and unafraid toward me?

Which one of you do I think is pretty?

Armstong: Corvi doesn't mince words, you can expect the truth from her.

Zero: Fought side by side. We cleared out the shepherds of some sheep like we were paid to by the wolves.

SHY NUDIST GRRL fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Dec 3, 2017

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Tardzilla posted:

Melody, the Skinner
Which one of you is in love with me?

Corvi is fascinated by the woman who deals in death and strength but not in ways that she understands

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Hard for Zero

• Locked thread