Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

we were somewhere around hesaim on the edge of the spinward marches when the drugs began to take hold.

Interested.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

we were somewhere around hesaim on the edge of the spinward marches when the drugs began to take hold.

Bahari

They say it was different before. That the Destroyers destroyed the world. That anyone could ride, and all the bikes were shiny and chrome.
They talk too much.

Tell me how close you have gotten to a Destroyer

I've cut one, Greyface, the one that lurks by that old time broken arch.
Yeah, we had camped out about 10 miles from there, in a nice little hide that had tanks of fuel. Where exactly don't matter.
Must have smelled our exhaust. We had just filled up the bikes, when this big hand swoops down and grabs Pixie. Now Pixie can be a pure evil bitch. But she's mine.
I revved up Shamu, and started swirling up dust around the damned giant thing. Never quite understood why but if you do figure eights right in front of them, they can't grab you.
Well, it swung a few times, and I could smell the remains of the last thing it had ate. Pixie meanwhile is screaming, and releasing her gear catches, trying to drop out of his
grip, and I drop the throttle back, and head straight between it's feet. Take this machete here and swipe on the back of it's foot. Grey poo poo sprays everywhere, and I'm sliding like
its loving New Year's day and I forgot to put on my snow chains. To be honest, thought I was a deader. But it roars and drops Pixie, Diamond and Trips grab her up onto their trike,
and we flee. I hear that Greyface has a limp now.

Tell me about the person/place/thing that makes you feel safe

Riding with the Vipers makes me feel safe. Been riding with them as far back as I remember. I think one of the Vipers was my mom, not real sure. We all just
take care of each other.

pre:
Look
Woman, showy biker wear, narrow face, kind eyes, wiry body.
Stats
Cool+1 Hard+2 Hot+1 Sharp 0 Weird -1

Moves
Pack Alpha: when you try to impose your will on your gang, roll+hard. On a 10+, all 3.
On a 7–9, choose 1:
They do what you want (otherwise, they refuse)
They don’t fight back over it (otherwise, they do fight back)
You don’t have to make an example of one of them (otherwise, you must)
On a miss, someone in your gang makes a bid, idle or serious, to replace you for alpha.

loving Thieves: when you have your gang search their pockets and saddlebags for
something, roll+hard. It has to be something small enough to fit.
 On a 10+, one of you happens to have just the thing, or close enough. 
On a 7–9, one of you happens to have something pretty close, unless what you’re looking for is hi-tech, in which case no dice.
On a miss, one of you used to have just the thing, but it turns out that some asswipe stole it from you.

Bike (Shamu) 
speed=0, handling=0, 0-armor massive=0
Strengths: fast, responsive
Looks: sleek, flashy
Weakness: skinny
Battle Option: speed +1.

Gang (Vipers) 

By default, your gang consists of about 15 violent bastards
with scavenged and makeshift weapons and armor, and no
loving discipline at all (2-harm gang small savage 1-armor).
then, choose 2:
your gang’s nomadic at heart, and able to maintain and
repair its own bikes without a home base. It gets +mobile.
your gang’s self-sufficient, able to provide for itself by
raiding and scavenging. It gets +rich.
and choose 1:
your gang’s bikes are in bad shape and need constant
attention. Vulnerable: breakdown.

Gear
smg (2-harm close autofire loud)
machete (3-harm hand messy)
oddments (2-barter)
showy biker gear (1-armor)

Hx
TBD

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

Bahari

How did you come to lead the Vipers?

About a year ago, Wadu was running the vipers. Wadu and I weren't tight, but she did right by us all, kept us in jingle, and tried to keep us clear of the Destroyers and the men
that are worse than the destroyers. We had a meet with The Mayor of Riverton set up, we had some extra ammo, they had some extra shine. Should have been a nothing deal.
Wadu takes Trips and Jens in to Riverton to finalize the swap site. Should have been a short trip. Night comes, but Wadu, Trips and Jens don't come back.
Diamond and I convince Pixie to stay back with the prospects, and ride in with the rest of the girls. The Mayor has a lot of guts and is a tough hombre, but he's not great on
planning. Near as I can figure, he thought he could take our leader and we'd just roll away in the night. Some of our girls have escaped from towns like Riverton, no way we
were leaving anyone in that hell. We snuck in on foot, idiots thought they were safe behind their walls, we killed the guards at the gate quiet like. I had gone with Wadu the last
time we did a meet in Riverton, so I new where the slave pen was. We found Wadu and Trips in there, but no Jens. Trips was pretty beat up, but Wadu, she was unconscious.
Diamond and I grabbed Wadu, and we snuck right back out. Turns out Jens had taken a shine to the Mayor and set it up.
Someday, I'll settle the score with both of them. Trips, he's okay. Wadu, she couldn't ride after that, her hands shake too much.

What know-nug have you kept from everyone else, even your closest?

Sometimes, if I let the Maelstrom in, the voices of past Presidents tell me which way to ride, and where to hit.

• Locked thread