Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Gross?
Yes
No
Get a swirly nerd
Tokugawa
View Results

• Locked thread
Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
It stinks to holy high and the dude bros and their dads think it’s like super cool and alpha to make 40 people around everyone nauseous at an outside bar even? And what kind of woman wants to go home with that stank? Idgi - Aruba post 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
They are awful. I am so grateful clove cigarettes went out of fashion-----they were just as bad to me.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i dunno about that but i can tell you about pole smoking

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Enfield posted:

i dunno about that but i can tell you about pole smoking

I’m intrigued but it may require a second thread. Unless your pole smells like dead skin smoldering with copious amounts of smoke and gold chains around the neck and a fake Rolex.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Spinster posted:

They are awful. I am so grateful clove cigarettes went out of fashion-----they were just as bad to me.

Agreed. But bomb Havana tomorrow

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

it's about pretending it's a cock

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I think theyre for idiots

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Spinster posted:

Hah. Not in the Beautiful Republic of Indonesia they didn't.

Over there, the taxi drivers and construction workers smoke cloves. Hip college kids smoke imported Marlboros. :cryingkretek:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I’m disappointed in the poll results itt. It’s an easy call people

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
My neighbor kid lighting up local ditch weed smells more pleasant. Ima mad rn

verdigris murder
Jul 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Did you miss me.

verdigris murder
Jul 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Tracing then works uh uhh

verdigris murder
Jul 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Niggers

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Get out of my thread

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

You're an rear end in a top hat whoever you are

verdigris murder
Jul 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Subtle words
Doped.

verdigris murder
Jul 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Burt Sexual posted:

Get out of my thread

verdigris murder
Jul 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Words are like butterfier3s,

Osric
Sep 25, 2012
I really like an occasional cigar but as with a lot of things they're an acquired taste. You probably didn't like broccoli or beer or weed the first time you tried them.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Good Cigars: Really good, and I don't even smoke normally.

Cheap cigars: Like smoking a rolled up turd, and everyone else will know you're smoking cheap cigars because of the stink of poo poo.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i went to cuba this year and smoked a few cigars, and it made me like them more than i used to. i might smoke one if i go camping or w/e

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i dont smoke tobacco

only weed

and dicks

:twisted:

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
A decent cigar actually tastes really good if you spread it out over a couple of hours. Kind of an acquired taste, maybe, but so are most tobacco products.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
They dont fit in modern society. Like you cant sit inside spending hours smoking anymore unless you're in your own gross house

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Osric posted:

I really like an occasional cigar but as with a lot of things they're an acquired taste. You probably didn't like broccoli or beer or weed the first time you tried them.

But I liked 2 of the 3?

Drone_Fragger posted:

Good Cigars: Really good, and I don't even smoke normally.

Cheap cigars: Like smoking a rolled up turd, and everyone else will know you're smoking cheap cigars because of the stink of poo poo.

I’m at a place selling 40$ cigars outside the pool bar. They stink.?

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
You snoke it and try not puke and pretend you’re the black sergeant from aliens

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Burt Sexual posted:

It stinks to holy high and the dude bros and their dads think it’s like super cool and alpha to make 40 people around everyone nauseous at an outside bar even? And what kind of woman wants to go home with that stank? Idgi - Aruba post 2

isn't smoking kind of the point of an outside bar? Complaining about it sort of seems like hitting up a good bar with a dance floor and getting mad it turns into a club friday nights.

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!
Pointless garbage.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

KomodoWagon posted:

A decent cigar actually tastes really good if you spread it out over a couple of hours. Kind of an acquired taste, maybe, but so are most tobacco products.

How does one do this without pissing off everyone in a 4 block radius?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Every block has a 'sensitive to smells' person

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

ArbitraryC posted:

isn't smoking kind of the point of an outside bar? Complaining about it sort of seems like hitting up a good bar with a dance floor and getting mad it turns into a club friday nights.

Smoke weed or cigs

RestingB1tchFace posted:

Pointless garbage.

Perfect username itt

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Burt Sexual posted:

How does one do this without pissing off everyone in a 4 block radius?

don't live in an area with a bunch of pussies?

i've never had an issue smoking a cigar at a bbq or whatever, my friends/co-workers and i just go a couple hundred feet away from the crowd and nobody really seems to care

cigars are rad in a "couple of times a year" way but like everything, the people that are big fans of cigars and try to insist that they aren't annoying and should be allowed to enjoy everywhere. they definitely have a smell to them and you should have a cigar in an unobtrusive way

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

they can be very nice but yes they do stink like poo poo from an rear end to everyone else around who's not smoking one, and ones worth smoking are kind of expensive

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
They own, don't go to an outdoor bar if you don't like smoke.

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
cigars are great when you wanna suck a dick but there's none around

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
When I was a groomsman for my buddy's wedding, his uncle got all of us fancy cigars and dipped them in Disaronno. None of us were smokers but felt bad about this guy spending like $300 on cigars so we lit up.

I brushed my teeth like 4 times before bed and still woke up with a taste of ash in my mouth. Long story short, cigars suck and are bad

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Once a stranger gave me a cigar and walked off. It was already a bit smoked then i smoked some then stopped another stranger and gave it to them, continuing uts journey

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I always ask around if it's alright with them if I smoke a big fat cigar, but since you sound like a little bitch OP, I will light one anyway and blow all my smoke in your direction.

Joking aside though one of the nicer things about cigars is that I never felt a "need" to light one like I did with cigarettes. For instance since I haven't had an opportunity to go drink/party with friends somewhere where I could smoke in over a month, I haven't smoked for at least 40 days. When you consider I was on a pack a day/two days a few years ago, it's nice ; I still get to enjoy the taste of tobacco but I'm not a slave to it.

warez
Mar 13, 2003

HOLA FANTA DONT CHA WANNA?
any time I see someone smoking one it reminds me of working in a leather bar and all of the fat bear dudes who would sit on the patio all night chomping down on lovely cheap cigars

not very sexy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho
Bite that poo poo, light that poo poo, and smoke it like the bourgey bitch you are

Hairy Right Hook fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Nov 25, 2017

• Locked thread