Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

Lloyd Boner posted:

Give Bisping someone easy for his last one like revenge on Vitor or something

Give him Yoel. I want to see Bisping crushed by a mountain of communist muscle (but not in a gay way) in England.

CommonShore posted:

Jesus no poo poo. It's too bad Gastrolum can't make 170 where he belongs.

Like Whittaker, he has a huge speed advantage at middleweight, and he doesn't seem to have a defficiency in power. I'm not sure he needs to move, he just needs to stop loving eating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acinonyx
Oct 21, 2005
I recently wished ill on Bisping, mainly because I think he's a tool based on pretty much everything he has done in the UFC, but this has been a lot of ill to befall one British jerk in the last month.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Things had to even back out eventually after how his 2016 was

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich
first fight was everything I expected when I heard “Chinese heavyweight”
second was like a really bad Khabib knockoff versus a really bad guy
third was basically women’s Krylov/paleilei
Then we had some classic trashweight action and a man fell down funny
The guy who’s nineteen and has twenty fights is cool to me because he used a gogo choke, the best choke
I appreciate Kailin Curran’s determination to eat every single punch the screaming woman threw at her. Yan needs to fight Seohee Ham for the title of tiny female Asian Wanderlei Silva
I also appreciate chinny wrestlers who fight with hands down and chin high like Nash and Ottow.
Magomedmagomedov and Moraes are both cool and Zabit vs Yair is sick
The red shoukd have stopped Caceres at the end of the first, he was unconscious
Li Jingliang is a charismatic mofo and should comain all China cards against really bad Americans
I felt Bisping had no way to win but did not expect his sudden and brutal death.

Thank you all, it was a great night. I am glad that I now know China is the land of people who plod forward winging lovely hooks and ridiculously nationalist crowds

• Locked thread