Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

"Little by little the old world crumbled, and not once did the king imagine that some of the pieces might fall on him"

Dr. Xavier Dubois is ready to stand with Dawn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

"Little by little the old world crumbled, and not once did the king imagine that some of the pieces might fall on him"

I too will join the many here, though I am of course but one of Dawn's speakers. It fills me with hope to see so many constructive thoughts. Many of them, I will also support. While the field seems far more fractured than anticipated, it is only natural that after so long of people being forced to keep silent, now they want to make their own voice heard. We will work together, and where we disagree, we will find compromise, without rancor.

Now, enough hopeful speech, allow me to give some proposals, starting with one that might be the least popular, but which I believe to be absolutely necessary.

1. Amnesty

Many people have cooperated with the Greene and Vallstein regimes. I myself administered a hospital for many years during Vallstein's reign. In doing so, I not only helped people, but I also aided the stability of his administration. Am I more innocent to people that took arms for Vallstein and Greene, and performed the arrests and the executions? Yes. But only a very few, a very commendable few, can claim to be completely innocent. If among our first steps, we go too far in finding out who was too guilty, and too innocent, we cause a lot of fear to our own population, as who is to say where justice will yield the floor to forgiveness? For many, hope might turn to fear, and they might turn against the state that they fear will come for them. It will cause division, as the few who supported the Greene administration, and the larger number who have good memories of the Vallstein administration might feel themselves outsiders of this society. The Civil War is over. We're all Sirtans now.

It is also important for the sake of reducing corruption. There are a good many people with skills in vital government apparatus who are vulnerable to blackmail. Who performed acts during the Greene administration that might now come back to haunt them, if we do not give people a clean slate. Without an amnesty, these people can be easily pushed into corruption. On this new day, let us bury the crimes of the past. Will some crimes go unpunished? Yes. Will some of us who have lost sons and daughters see the killers roam free? Yes. And that is painful, and an heavy price, but I believe worth the gain.

To make this concrete, I propose that any crime which is lesser than the ordering or executing of 100 severe crimes (including murder, torture and crimes of similar nature, but not kills in combat) within the period of one year is given amnesty. This number is of course arbitrary, and open to shifting. It would be encouraged for those who committed those crimes to step forward, both as a way to give the victims and their relatives at least the knowledge of what happened in cases of people that went missing, and to make sure there is absolutely no doubt about whether a crime was before or after the amnesty. And naturally, this amnesty would also be for those within the Resistance who might have crossed lines, and any people that took advantage of the chaos of the last year in a more personal sense.

2: Bio-pharmaceutical research

When we first gained our independence, this is where we gained our wealth, but sadly also where the seeds of Vallstein's rise to power were sown. We should not go about this the same way, but neither should we carelessly toss away the experience and resources we still have here. While we have lost many of our experts to emigration during these times, their homes are still here, and if we create a flourishing environment for them to work their trade, some of them might return, and we have of course still many who weathered the storm. We are a distant place, and unless we want to be fully autarchic and supply ourselves with everything, we need a compelling reason for outside trade to frequent us. This does not mean we should allow corporations to simply run roughshod over them, indeed, we should have a conversation about whether they should be allowed to set foot on the ground, but we should not close our door to trading with them.

So, I propose we invest in our bio-research labs, and also in our schools and universities, so that, whether as State Run labs, or labs run by coorporations with restrictions by the government, we will haev those labs back, and lead to new discoveries in the medical field that our population would benefit from first.

3: Social Programs The above plans are long term things, but one must not forget that promises and a bright future does not fill plates, does not provide a roof, does not provide medical care. I am eager to work with the SRLF, the FDG and others to work to find the places of greatest lack and need, whobravely bore the burden of a civilian population in a civil war. I myself am of course in a good position to see to the medical part of this outreach, but all primary needs should be seen to.

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

Obviously, I do not. But I will put this proposal out there. And if it's not what is decided upon, then so be it, we'll deal with the consequences of that as they appear.

But consider this, everyone who laid a finger on another Sirtan? Every single soldier, prison guard and policeman in the last decades has either done that or clearly stated their willingness to do it, and if we include those that faciliated the orders, pretty a large part of the government apparatus. Even if all they did was simply going after normal criminals, or fighting people who were fighting them. Even if in the last six months they helped us bring an end to the regime? Even if they killed less than some of the ones who stand now on the victorious side? You would shed a great amount of blood. And it would not just be their blood to get shed. Do you think they will simply bow their head and take their bullet? Do you think those who did not do it, but consider them their friends or family, will not turn against us? In avenging the wounds of the past, you would carve new wounds.

Justice is a laudable thing, and to strive for, but not at any price. Right now, the people have had years of war, tyranny and poverty. Peace, freedom and prosperity are far more important to them then justice.

I do not do this out of a sense of pity for the guilty. While some of them were simply somewhat weak, others are truly reprehensible, and I do feel dissatisfied with the thought of them escaping their just desserts, but I cannot buy justice if it means innocent blood will flow.

Edit: I see you have slightly moderated your stance, for which I am grateful. A line must be drawn somewhere. Some people have simply gone too far, and I'm sure even those that stood with Greene till the end will agree have no place in a society. We should as a society and as members of government decide where we draw that line. But those who are on the right side of that line, we should provide amnesty, and assure them that at no point in the future will they suffer for their actions during the regime.

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

I can't say I'm too eager to 'unleash' the free market on Sirta. Like many animals unleashed, they sometimes go for the throat. IF we are to unleash it, then first we're going to need to set up some good pens and rules, to make sure we do not have a repeat of the years after Sirta's independence. Now, I, and, as I see it, Dawn, are not as ideologically committed to a certain economic model, simply to arranging that the profits will not by and large go off planet, nor go to a small amount of people, but enrich all Sirtans.

Now, here's a question to the SRLF. Would you object to trading relations with the wider galaxy, including coorporations, if this trade is kept 'at arm's length'. For example, than owning business on the planet, the trading would be done by administrators by the democratically elected government, under close auspices to prevent irregularities and corruption?

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

A Point on Democracy and The People

There is something that was said recently that concerns me. The statement that the CLF IS the people. Now, the bravery and dedication of these men is well known, and they are part of the people. But they are not all the people. They are not 'The People'. When a single organization claims that they represent 'The People' without being elected, that worries me. The people of Sirta are a varied and free spirited lot, and they are not so easily gathered in 'The People', and one military organization cannot simply step in and say they ARE the people. The CLF SERVES the people. And they served it well in performing part in liberating it. But I am not part of the CLF, would you say I'm not the part of the people? This kind of language is exactly the reason why I am concerned.

As to, continuing the struggle. A point worries me here is that such a spirit might lead to a decision that if an election were to go against you, some would feel that, since the CLF IS the people, any election that goes against the CLF would be 'illegitimate' and would be overthrown. That is why I ask that, even in this first election series, we are ware of what rhetoric we use.

The CLF was, and is still, a military force. They have performed admirably in keeping some normalcry during the tumultuous times, but maintaining order during wartime, and becoming law enforcement during peacetime are two seperate things. For one thing, they would become a part of the Sirtan government. They would no longer be partisans, but government employees. And if Dawn, or the FDG or the FSP or Kikuzakura no Kai were to win the elections, they would be expected to uphold the laws they instate with the same thoroughness and zeal they would if the Direct Action List would. And that, I believe will be quite the transformation for the CLF. Not simply in attitude, but also in skills. Maintaining the law in a city of millions is not comparable to taking care of a small rural town. You cannot afford to simply jettison the police apparatuses, because they are 'tainted'. We'll just have to clean it out.

And that does not mean that you arrest, execute or even fire everyone who has some dirt in his past. During the Greene era, it was just about impossible to maintain a position without getting some dirt on you. In fact, the very fact that they served Greene probably 'taints' them. But we need to see what behaviours we can not look past, and remove those, and those behaviours we do not approve, and would result in punishment if done now, but will overlook for during the Greene administration, and Pardon those.

Now, perhaps to more constructive subjects. The economical arrangements. I think there are very few parties who feel like going back to the pre-Vallstein era. People are still alive who remember the vasts amount of wealth in a few hands, and the despair and poverty that covered the rest of the planet.

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

An interview given with Dubois

I: You seem to have been called back by Ms Hughes on the subject of Amnesty.

X: Oh, I don't object at all. Dawn is a party where a difference of opinion is allowed. And perhaps I am too nervous about the possibility of further war. But while Ms. Hughes and I might have different ideas of what is too much 'amnesty', we agree on the reasoning on it, and on the honesty of admitting that yes, amnesty means that people will escape Justice. That is why it is amnesty, and not simply being found innocent.

I: Dawn has also come under fire for its criticism towards the CFL.

X: I think people are entirely unfair towards her in that. They like to paint it as 'some city elite who doesn't understand what goes on in the rest of Citra. Now, I have several problems with that. One is that they seem to forget the people of the cities. People who don't really have a local CFL militia. And they like to paint city folk like they were all na´ve Greene followers, but the Popular Resistance found as fertile a ground as the cities as the CFL in the towns. So there solution for 'just the CFL take over the police job' will not work in the cities.

Now, I have spent some time in the rural areas myself. I have seen the work of the CFL there, and you know what? They did a good job. Nothing is flawless, but under the circumstances, it was the best that could be held. Certainly far better than the Greene administrations efforts. And I think a lot of people in the CFL would be wonderful additions to either the police forces or the armed forces. But the CFL, as it is now, cannot take on the role itself. A police force needs to be politically neutral. If Dawn wins for example, and amnesty is granted to certain individuals that the DAF and SRLF would prefer to see imprisonned. And some of those people, they return to their homes in the small towns. And they face threats? Do you expect these people to go to an organization with close ties to the party that wants them killed and expect them to get aid? If someone from the Union of Civil Services for example starts making their case there, is the CFL a credible neutral arbiter if there are conflicts between DAF and UCS partisans?

None of these things were problems during the Revolution. We had a common enemy, and what differences we had meant little compared to the Greene administration's tyranny. But now that Tyranny is gone, and you'll find it turns out that a lot of people, in the cities, as in the villages, do have some differences of opinion with the CFL. And even if they are chosen from the villages own people, a minority opinion in that village still deserves protection under law. So I say that there can be two ways this can go. Either we re-establish a police force external of the CFL, and many CFL members who are there for the protection of their towns are very welcome to join, understanding that as a member of the police force, they are to be neutral, and they will work together with people who have differing opinions, or the CFL changes itself, and rather than a political organization, becomes a politically neutral police force and armed force.

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

I have no intent of sending 'big time city folks' to the little towns to 'put the boot in'. I think that a police force is indeed best served by the police in question being raised in from the community they serve. However, they cannot do so under the banner of the CLF. Because the CLF is not the people. It is a military organization with very clear political views. And people who oppose those views are just as much part of the people as those who support it. Just as I cannot say that the Popular Resistance is 'The People' or that Dawn is 'The People'

Accountability is EXACTLY why the CLF cannot simply continue to be in charge as they are now. If a local CLF miltiia leader breaks the law and disrespects citizens's rights, who exactly do the complaints go to? Again my issue is not that I don't want locals in charge of their own police force. I want those police forces to be politically neutral entities, separate from the CLF as a political organization.

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

I join Ms. Hughes in voicing my delight at the SRLF's proposition, and feel this is an excellent blueprint to work out the details from. I hope that this is but one of many areas where we can find consensus. And while the results of the election will impact how much say the DAL will have in it, as is only fitting in a democracy, I think considering their ties to the current law enforcement in many places, it would be wise to involve them regardless for their expertise.

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

OOC: There's a discord channel? Where?

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

A question for the moderator, because the subject came up. It is mentioned there were terror attacks on government targets during the civil war. How... bloody should we see that, in terms of collateral civilians dead?

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

Dr Xavier Dubois - Dawn

This is a victory for all of us, even those who might have wished to see a little more seats on their name. The fact that the people of Sirta now rule themselves.

I would like to offer myself for consideration as minister of Health I believe I have both the background and the motivation to see to see to it that every Sirtan has full access to medical services.

Shogeton fucked around with this message at Dec 1, 2017 around 21:52

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

Dr Xavier Dubois

On the matter of Speaker, I support the notion of Reseau Gen taking up this role.

As to the MP's worries. Well, it's the first time for many of us. I'm sure we'll get the hang of protocol eventually. We'll have regular elections in the future after all. I can only speak for myself, but what MP Radek says feels like a good step forward for our people. Despite their clear victory they form a government with a large base of support, and if the parliament chooses to grant such a government their Confidence, I look forward to working with them. It's no secret there's going to be some difficult choices to be made, some water will be poured with the wine here and there and there will be some yelling. Probably a lot of yelling. But through all that, I am confident that we'll make a better tomorrow.

But MP Luxembourg is right to put forward what they, what we intend to do, so parliament can make an informed decision on whether to give us their confidence. Once we have a Speaker of course.

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

(OOC: Crap, sorry, couldn't find the energy yesterday for sci-fi politics. Asking for a dispensation to get in a health bill, unrelated to any other things going on?)

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

Dr Xavier Dubois

I do apologize for my lateness. There were bills I was working on, yet time snuck up on me. Shameful. Still, I will not delay on the votes.

1. A Motion of Confidence for the formation of government under Comrade Luxembourg from the SRLF.

I Support this. I will give it my all.

2: 2. The SIRTRAK Act, proposed by Member Radek of the SRLF.

I Support this. The people have clearly said they wanted different ways of handling things, and that is what we will try out now. We'll monitor it closely, and try to make sure it becomes a success.

3. The SISTER Act, proposed by Member Bookchin of the SRLF.

I Support this. I hope to later perhaps add some more support ofr higher education, especially in the field of bio research, where we have a reputation that I would like to maintain. As to the third part, I can see where Mr. Vanderbusch comes from, but I disagree that this is problematic. Yes. Children will be taught how to run a worker's co-op. Quite frankly, it might be a skill they will have to use. We teach children the basics of entrepreneurship as well, and Bookchil assured me that those are not going anywhere. The presence of socialism based ways of organizing economically in the curriculum is not a sign of indoctrination, rather, considering the current movements of our economy, its absence would be politically motivated, and also potentially ill chosen, as there is a very real chance those children will have to deal with Worker Coops in their future, if these methods succeed.

4. The Census Act, proposed by Member Subtallier of the Unity Coalition, along with associated amendments with Member Danube of the FDG (each amendment needs to be voted on separately).
All three amendements Supported

5. The Care and Shelter Act, proposed by Member Hughes of Dawn.
I fully support this

6. The Sirtan Budget Office Act, proposed by Member Vanderbush
I support this motion. This can only aid in transparancy.

7. The Outer Alliance Resolution, proposed by Member Vanderbush.
I will oppose this for now. This feels somewhat rushed, but I will be glad to revisit it later with more information.

8. Bill F-1, also known as the Tax Enforcement Act, proposed by ReSeAu Gen of the UCS.
I will support this. The lights must be kept on, and there are a lot of things to pay for.

9. Constitutional Amendment on Parliament's Composition, proposed by Amnesty of the Community (requires 61 votes to pass).
I do oppose this. While the undemocratic nature of the Guardian Appointed seats is undeniable, the divided nature of the Guardians who appoint them make it unlikely they will form a united block that will take power, but they might cause some stability in the initial years. In the fullness of time, when it is clear that this new democracy is stable and well on its feer, we could revisit this. As it is, I cannot help but think that Guardian Councils might have stopped a man like Vallstein. And it seems unfitting to start meddling with the car's engine on its first ride.

10. The Truth and Reconciliation Act, proposed by Member Danube of the FDG.
I Support this. It is no secret that I am in favour of letting some crimes go unpunished if the punishment would risk greater suffering, but if we are to be thorough in our punishing, this seems like the most even handed approach that will minimize innocent lives lost

11. The Truth and Justice Act, proposed by Member Knapfstein of the DAL.
This sadly, does not. I must oppose bill.

12. The PEOPLE'S ASSEMBLY Act, proposed by Member Bookchin of the SRLF.
After good conversations with members of the SRLF, and thorough reading, I will not let a few quibbles about the exact execution get in the way of an undertaking that, while perhaps not always practical, is eminently democratic and transparent. We'll have to keep an eye on it, make sure there's no abuses with it. But I do support this.

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

It is with solemn gratitude and dedication that I accept the position of Health Minister. I look forward to our bright future.

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

Dr Xavier Dubois

I would like to have a report of the current state of Sirta's health care, so I can have an idea where resources can be reassigned.

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

Dr Xavier Dubois

Considering the aching lack of medical personel, both in urban and rural areas, there is a law I would propose. It is not a nice law. Not one I'll line up on the wall and said 'I did this', but it's a law that can improve nad save a lot of Sirtan lives, and thus I must propose it. The sad fact is that there are a lot of our medical personnel who have worked for the Vallstein and the Greene administration. I worked with many of them. It's hard to work in a pigsty and not get the filth on you. And some of them, well, they got way too used to it. Some of them likely deserve to to appear in front of the TRC, and some of those likely deserve to go to jail. But every doctor that goes to jail, even if richly deserved, are many more Sirtan in need of medical help that waits longer, is many more infection that ruins a life before medical help can come. And we will not only lose those doctors who face the TRC, we might lose the doctors who fear they might be called there. Who might follow the path others have done, and leave their home, to find work elsewhere.

I believe in transparancy and honesty. We do not have the economy to tempt doctors here with great working rates. The big money grabbers? The worst of the worst? I'm sorry to say, but they've already flown the coop. They are now beyond our reach. What we have here, what I have here are people who stayed with Sirta, even when things seemed bad. Some of them assisted the rebels. Some of them kept their heads down and simply healed those in front of them. Some of them, in error, believed they best served Sirta by supporting the regime. And many of them, faced with a government that ran on corruption, simply learned to work in the environment they were raised him. Sirta cannot afford to lose them. And in fact, we should hope that some of the less flagrant sons and daughters that have gone elsewhere, might return one day, to see to their fellows in need.

And so, I propose the

quote:

Healer's Amnesty Act[/b]
That any person on Sirta or abroad licensed to work as a doctor or nurse not be given a prison sentence for financial crimes committed during the Vallstein or Green regime, including but not limited to bribery, graft and collusion
The commission may still convict defendants for this crime, and demand financial restitution. "

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

1. The Self-Determination Act, submitted by Minister of Interior Danube.

AYE: It is perhaps a bit superfluous, but in some things, it is perhaps better to be explicit in democracy than implicit.

2. The Right to Know Act, submitted by Member Arthur Subtallier.

AYE

3. The Police Reform Act, submitted by Minister of Interior Security Radek.

AYE

4. Amendment to the SIRTRAK Act, by Minister of Interior Security Radek.

AYE.

5. The Healer Amnesty Act, submitted by Minister of Health Dr. Xavier Dubois.

AYE

6. The Budget Bill for March 3062, submitted by Prime Minister Luxemburg.

AYE

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

Dr. Xavier Dubois
Minister of Health

To all the fine people that work hard to keep the Sirtans healthy. I thank you for all the care you have put in during these difficult years. Both to those who took care of the resistance, and to those who looked after those who remained under Greene's authority. Some of the latter might suffer scorn, but know that I share none of that, even though we were on opposite sides. Would Sirta be better off if all the doctors would have joined the rebel sides? Certainly, the victory would have come sooner, but the population in the cities would have suffered immensely. We are all doctors, nurses, healers. And we should know better than most, that wounds must not be allowed to fester.

On to the matters we face. It is no secret. We wish there were more of us. Some died. Many left. Few were trained these last years. The cities and the rural areas both are yearning for more doctors, but there is no place that I can remove doctors without causing immense suffering. For now, I intend to leave most doctors where they are. A city doctor and a rural doctor have both experience in their area, and to move them is to waste that experience.

We do have new funds. I'd like to spend these as such.

A third of the additional funds will go towards a Vaccination program for the rural areas. With our lack of resources and workforce, anything that can prevent disease is a blessing.
A third of the additional funds will go towards a vaccination program for the cities: As above, I want to make sure that we're catching up to any delay there.
Another third I would like to go to a review of the patients in our mental institutes. Some political prisoners are freed, but not all of them were so visibly imprisoned for 'treason' Some of them were instead falsely diagnosed and locked up as madmen. I would not wish to be the minister of health who unknowingly continued to work as Greene's warden.

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

Aye to all

On another note, for some investments that we can use the temporary windfall for that would not lead to high repeated cost, may I suggest a modernization and repair of the water and waste-treatment infrastructure? We haven't really done an in depth study on it, but between the war, corruption, neglect and rebel held territory being forced to make ad-hoc solutions, I believe the public health would be well served with some investment in this area.

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

Let us keep decorum gentlemen. Let us speak accusations of corruption in a court of law or not at all, nor imply that the Militia or the TRC would be used as political ploys.

The councilor, and presumably the people he represents do not agree with the existence of these organizations, and so it is understandable that they would not support any of the candidates for leadership. There is nothing shocking or improper about it. Nor is his vote against likely to be vital. We disagree, we disagree quite vehemently on occasion, but each of us is the representative of millions of Sirtans, and while we do not owe each other any concessions just because of that, we should try to maintain at least a measure of politeness. If not out of respect for a councilor, than for the people he represents.

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

Xavier Dubois

1. The AMR Accountability Act, submitted by Member Amnesty. - Nay

They are legally distinct personalities.

2. The Rehabilitation Act, submitted by Member Amnesty. - AYE

As a doctor, I find this bill will do much to counter the work of organized crime, and help people lead new and constructive lives.

3. The Free and Fair Elections Act, submitted by Member Subtallier. - AYE

It is good to start this thing early. Despite agreements I have good working agreement with our coalition allies, so I don't suspect new elections will be needed, but it's a good thing.

4. Constitutional Amendment on Appointments to the Constitutional Court, submitted by Minister of Foreign Affairs Vanderbush. - AYE

5. The Opposing Syndicated Crime and Racketeering Act, submitted by Minister of Internal Security Radek. - NAY

Organized crime is a plague on our society. But like any plague, a doctor should have 'Do no Harm' as a guiding principle. This law allows the government overreach, and as I read it, will allow people to be convicted for using money they could not know was dirty. It is rife with the potential to abuse, and even considering the crime situation, I cannot vote in good conscience for it.

6. The Budget Bill for May 3062 - December 3062, submitted by Prime Minister Luxemburg. - AYE

To my shame, to late to count most likely, but I will not remain silent on it, and will propose amendments to the OSCAR act in the next session.

Edit: Forgot to remove some stuff from the post I quoted. Votes have not been changed.

Shogeton fucked around with this message at Jan 1, 2018 around 17:38

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

Dr. Xavier Dubois
Minister of Health
Sard
Representative Democracy

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

A step too far, I feel.

1.The Property Appropriation Process Act, submitted by Member Borisov. NAY
2. Amendment to the Property Appropriation Act, submitted by Minister of Internal Security Radek. AYE
3. Bill G-1, submitted by Minister of Finance ReSeuGen. NAY

My apologies for my quietness during these debates.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

1. General Proposal on Government and Property, submitted by Minister of Education Bookchin. NAY
2. Tax Plan, submitted by Minister of Internal Security Radek. AYE
3. General Proposal on Government and Property v. 2, submitted by Prime Minister Luxemburg. AYE
4. Addition to the Tax Plan, submitted by Prime Minister Luxemburg. AYE
5. Effective Government, submitted by "Making a Better Sard Together!". AYE
6. Legal Counsel, submitted by "Making a Better Sard Together!". AYE
7. Sound Advice, submitted by "Making a Better Sard Together!". AYE
8. Proper Taxation, submitted by "Making a Better Sard Together!". AYE