Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
- June 3062 City Council Votes
- July 3062 Local Government Votes
- August 3062 Local Government Votes
- September 3062 Local Government Votes
- October 3062 Local Goverment Votes
- November 3062 Local Government Votes
- December 3062 Local Government Votes

Forming a new party.

Name: The Unity Coalition
Color: Brilliant white

Leader: Arthur Subtallier (AJ_Impy)
Biography and platform: Subtallier is a savvy politician with a good sense for which way the zeitgeist is blowing, a ruthless centrist populist who espouses a broad and inclusive platform, constantly pushing for coalitions and governments of national unity for the duration of the present emergency. Exceptional with soundbites, nebulous on policy, advocates that the voice of the People must be heard and must be heeded. If an idea, cause or event catches the imagination of the public, he will ride the crest of that wave of sentiment as best he is able. Likes going after easy targets and invoking common fears.

His focus and that of his party is on being the People's champion, on appealing to emotion rather than to reason, mobilising the masses with grandiloquent slogans. What they would actually do with power if they attain it is rather less clear.

List:Arthur Subtallier

Type: Ideological

AJ_Impy fucked around with this message at 16:40 on Mar 29, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
The people deserve to know, and must hear what each group is bringing to the table. I commend this initiative by the esteemed Mr. Vanderbush, and I, Arthur Subtallier, am more than happy to spell out the Unity Coalition's position.

Right now, the needs of the ordinary person have gone by the wayside. Every day, people are suffering hardship and privation, and the transitional government has sat on its hands, saying that it must 'wait for a mandate'. Can the single mother trying desperately to piece together enough to feed her children 'wait for a mandate'? Can the hard-working man struggling against the still-extant graft and corruption that garnishes every spare penny he earns suffer uncomplainingly as he 'waits for a mandate'? Can the homeless and destitute, shivering their lives away upon our streets, 'wait for a mandate' before they freeze to death?

We have no need to wait, to hesitate in the face of the thousand and one daily tragedies unfolding in every city! Their suffering is our mandate! Their sorrow and frustration is our call to action, and it is that call that we must heed!

1.: A healthy people! We must ensure our people have enough to fulfil their needs at minimum. Food, shelter, healthcare, implement policies that provide for the problem people are facing right now.

2. A secure people! We must protect not just from the vicissitudes of fate, but from the savageries of those who would use this transition to prey upon and abuse them. Better reportage of and response to organised crime, enhanced powers to act against those who are harming their communities for personal gain.

3. A people who can be heard! We must cut through the clutter and red tape that would prevent those who have the direst needs from getting lost, be it in our bureaucracy, in local misgovernance or even in the noise and tumult of our own parliaments. The voice of the people needs to echo loud and clear in the chambers of government, and woe betide those who claim to be in power if they ever fall deaf to it!

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

Magnusth posted:

Only by unity may we succeed.

Workers of Sirta, UNITE!

Join the Unity Coalition today!

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

Magnusth posted:

Ah, but commerade, what is your Praxis? What do you give to the world that isn't plattitudes and empty rethorik? You make promises, but you have no way of fulfilling them, nothing but slogans and empty rethorik, no may to achieve your goals and no Praxis! Why do you quarrel with us, the true torchbearers of the revolution? If you truely seek unity, join with us at the SLRF and together we shall have the morrow!

To whom do you think I was extending the invitation to the Unity Coalition? My doors are always open, and joining your strength to ours can only benefit both. The Unity Coalition is a broad church.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

Magnusth posted:

Again, i must ask: What is your Praxis? How will you aid the people?

- Comrade Kropotkin

I ask you to list the resources available to aid the people. List the people in need. List the problems that lie between one and the other. You want to know our praxis, our process of realisation? It is to adapt to the circumstances and make use of that information to ensure the outcomes which provide the greatest benefit to the greatest number of people, and that ensure that none are left behind, rejected or allowed to unduly suffer. We must work from a position of greater knowledge, and we must use that knowledge swiftly. Your own policies are just as speculative as ours until your own party is fully cognisant of the resources at hand and the needs that must be met, to pretend otherwise is facile and disingenuous. Our policies remain adaptive, in order to respond to what we have to work with. The Unity Coalition does not proclaim that square pegs are the best at all times and for all things, then try to hammer them into round, triangular or hexagonal sockets. Instead, we see what is needed, we see what we have, and we move everything we can to provide for the one with the other by whatever means are necessary and open to us. If it gets the job done, if it solves some of the problems, it remains on the table for us. Can you and yours say the same, or does your ideology outstrip the needs of the people even if it isn't always a good fit?

-Arthur Subtallier

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Arthur Subtallier - Unity Coalition

"The voice of the people has been heard, and will continue to be heard! I acknowledge the call for unity from Comrade Radek, and answer thusly. So long as the People's Coalition remains entirely true to those stated aims, the Unity Coalition is willing to caucus with it for the time being. Actions will be the determinant to see if that will continue to be the case. I am willing to serve as needed, and consider myself a potential good fit for the Communication and Infrastructure portfolios."

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Arthur Subtallier, Unity Coalition, Peoples Coalition

Honourable colleagues, we have a duty to perform, an obligation to the people of Sirta. We need to ensure they are fed, clothed and housed as an urgent priority. However, before we can determine how best to meet those needs, we need to establish precisely what those needs are and where. So, I propose:

"Census Act posted:

Acknowledging that all Sirtans have an inalienable right to food, clothing and shelter,
Recognising that to fulfil our obligation to meet those needs efficiently we must be clear as to what is needed and where,
Determining that obtaining that information is a priority for this new Sirtan government:

It is proposed that we conduct a CENSUS of all Sirtans, in order to identify their current status and needs, and to facilitate and hasten our actions to meet those needs.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Arthur Subtallier and the Unity Coalition

1. A Motion of Confidence for the formation of government under Comrade Luxembourg from the SRLF.

Supported. We have work to do, let's get on with it.

2. The SIRTRAK Act, proposed by Member Radek of the SRLF.

Supported. Let the railways be in the hands of the people responsible for them, with no opportunity for price gouging the people that use them.

3. The SISTER Act, proposed by Member Bookchin of the SRLF.

Supported wholeheartedly. It is incumbent upon us all to give the people every chance for self-improvement and education.

4. The Census Act, proposed by Member Subtallier of the Unity Coalition, along with associated amendments with Member Danube of the FDG (each amendment needs to be voted on separately).

Supported. I have some concerns with the amendments that those without fixed abode may fall through the cracks, but if the Interior Ministry is mindful of this there is scope for it to be handled. So, with that caveat, Amendments 1, 2 and 3 are Supported.

5. The Care and Shelter Act, proposed by Member Hughes of Dawn.

Supported. This is a vital, fundamental priority. No Sirtan left out in the cold!

6. The Sirtan Budget Office Act, proposed by Member Vanderbush

Opposed. I'll not have us be hesitant in helping the People owing to red tape or fear of deficit spending during the crisis of transition. The people need our help now, not when convenient or when we think we can spare some change. Giving one office veto power over our actions is a recipe for gridlock and ineffectiveness.

7. The Outer Alliance Resolution, proposed by Member Vanderbush.

Abstain. We need more information before committing to this course of action at this time, and should revisit this resolution once we have it and can make an informed choice.

8. Bill F-1, also known as the Tax Enforcement Act, proposed by ReSeAu Gen of the UCS.

Supported.

9. Constitutional Amendment on Parliament's Composition, proposed by Amnesty of the Community (requires 61 votes to pass).

Abstain for the time being. Know, O Guardian appointees, that the eyes of the People are upon you. We have more pressing concerns right now, but I am deeply leery of an undemocratic bloc in the legislature. We serve the People. If it becomes apparent that your primary masters do not have the interests of the populace at heart first and foremost, then I will be among the first calling for the eradication of this experiment from within our parliament. If you truly put the people first, then you should have nothing to fear.

10. The Truth and Reconciliation Act, proposed by Member Danube of the FDG.

Supported. The focus of this bill is upon the people and ensuring they secure restitution.

11. The Truth and Justice Act, proposed by Member Knapfstein of the DAL.

Opposed. Indefinitely creating a new tier of the judiciary with powers over the rest of the justice system is concerning. Aside from the red tape and administrative bloat, it puts too much power in the hands of a few untouchable individuals. I much prefer the vetting inherent in the TARA.

12. The PEOPLE'S ASSEMBLY Act, proposed by Member Bookchin of the SRLF.

Supported, with some misgivings. The ultimate arbiter of how the people should be governed locally is the people themselves. Imposing this from a top-down perspective, whilst it does recognise some popular initiatives, does seem a little too one-size-fits all, a little too cookie-cutter for my tastes. Nevertheless, the principle is in line with our overarching mandate, and should a local council wish to modify itself, including out of existence if it wishes, then they have the wherewithal to do so. Let us see how the people respond to this and heed their wishes in subsequent legislation.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

Volmarias posted:

I've just caught up. I'm interested in participating, but don't want to make long effort posts. In lieu of creating a spoiler party (The People's Shitposting Collective, etc), am I limited to voting for parties in the next election?

The Unity Coalition (Pure populist opportunists) would be happy to have you on board as a low-effort yes-man.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Arthur Subtallier

"We speak of openness, of transparency. A noble concept, a noble goal, but we have a duty to the people to do more than make promises and statements about such things. So, I hereby propose the Right to Know Act."

Right to Know Act posted:

Recognising that each person is the ultimate arbiter of their own personal information,
Acknowledging the abuses of previous regimes with regard to the personal information of the citizenry,
Affirming the will of the present administration to uphold the principles of openness and transparency,
It is proposed that:

1. All citizens have the right to request of any and all government agencies all the information they have pertaining to that citizen.
2. All citizens have the right to request of any and all government agencies all the information they have pertaining to deceased or missing citizens for whom the applicant is Next of Kin, defined as the nearest relation by blood or marriage, in the order of spouse, parent or child, sibling, grandparent or grandchild, aunt/uncle or cousin, other relatives. .
3. With the exception of the Justice Department and Internal Security Department, all government agencies are obligated to fulfil such requests promptly.
4. Given that information pertaining to a given citizen under active investigation may be sensitive to that investigation, the Justice Department and Internal Security Department are not required to release that information until charges have been pressed against the citizen in question. They may inform an individual that they are not under investigation, but they are not obligated to do so to prevent confirmation by omission.
5. All citizens have the right to refer cases where information is not given to them to the Government Oversight and Transparency Committee, or to a body set up by that committee to handle said referrals.
6.If the Internal Security Department has deemed information about a citizen to be classified, then the Sensitive Information and Special Security Committee or a body set up by that committee to handle such cases should rule on the matter.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Arthur Subtallier and the Unity Coalition
1. The Self-Determination Act, submitted by Minister of Interior Danube.

AYE. A reasonable correction.

2. The Right to Know Act, submitted by Member Arthur Subtallier.

AYE. The right of the individual to their own data should never be impugned.

3. The Police Reform Act, submitted by Minister of Interior Security Radek.

AYE. A bold but necessary step in favour of the people.

4. Amendment to the SIRTRAK Act, by Minister of Interior Security Radek.

AYE. Again, a reasonable correction.

5. The Healer Amnesty Act, submitted by Minister of Health Dr. Xavier Dubois.

AYE, but I consider this to be a Matter of Conscience, and the Unity Coalition members should follow their own wills on this. I see the need of the people for healthcare and the need of the people for justice and equal treatment. I grudgingly come down on the side of that which does the most good to the most people going forward, but the crimes for which Amnesty has been granted should be known first and foremost.

6. The Budget Bill for March 3062, submitted by Prime Minister Luxemburg.

AYE. This first hurdle has been cleared, let's see where we stand next month.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Aye to All, no obvious conflicts of interest.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Arthur Subtallier

The People have need of self-improvement, our nation as a whole needs more educated professionals. We should encourage and enable the populace for the benefit of doing so both individually and collectively. I propose the Bootstrap Act as follows:

The Bootstrap Act posted:

Recognising the desire and need for self-improvement as vital to a free people,
Acknowledging the shortfall at the present time in trained professionals,
It is proposed that:

1. Study materials for a variety of subjects useful to the Sirtan people, to be determined by the Ministry of Education, are to be made freely available.
2. Examinations for a recognised qualification in those subjects are to be open and freely available to those that have taken the relevant courses.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
The Unity Coalition slate, commentary by Arthur Subtallier

1. The Tariff Abolition Act submitted by the Freedom Stability Party - ABSTAIN.
We need some analysis on the impact this will have on the Sirtan people, if it will depress local production and put Sirtan livelihoods at risk, or if it will create opportunities for our people. Until we can judge from a position of knowledge we are in no place to do so.

2. The Sovereign Wealth Fund Act, submitted by Minister Radek. - NAY.
This opens the door for potential graft down the line. It needs oversight, checks and balances to prevent that. We will accede to a future modified bill which covers this satisfactorily.

3. The Budget Bill for April 3062 submitted by Prime Minister Luxembourg - AYE
We are obliged to continue our service for the People.

4. The Census Extension Act, an amendment to the prior passed Census Act, submitted by Minister Danube. - AYE
Given the financial situation, reasonable.

5. The Bootstrap Act, submitted by Arthur Subtallier. - AYE
Everything we can do to give opportunities to improve lives should be done.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Arthur Subtallier

Under Green and Vallstein, democracy was at best a sham, deteriorating to essentially nonexistent over time. The Revolution gave a chance for the People's voice to be heard, and heard it has been, but it must continue to be so, long after we are gone. So, it falls to us to lay the foundations to ensure that the freedom and fairness of the past election are safeguarded and maintained, regardless of who is in power. Thus I propose the Free and Fair Elections Act:

Free and Fair Elections Act posted:

Given the need to ensure that all elections in perpetuity are free from interference and fair for all participants,
Recognising that we cannot predict the direction future political entities or individuals may go,
Aware that even the nature of the Guardian Council can change over time once the limit of 21 members is reached and retirements start,
It is proposed:
1. Each electoral district elects a nonpartisan citizen to the office of electoral oversight, with a duty to oversee all elections in that district.
2. The Office of Electoral Oversight may employ observers at each election to ensure there is no attempt to rig the vote or to intimidate voters.
3. The Office of Electoral Oversight is obliged to report on the freedom and fairness of each election, and to inform the public and parliament of any incidents which throw freedom or fairness into question.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Arthur Subtallier

"The Honourable Member will note this act does not supersede or expressly replace the Guardian Council system of appointees from on high. It mirrors and supplements it, so that we have the advantage of the people's representatives looking out for the people in addition to the Guardian Council's representatives looking out to safeguard the spirit of the revolution. We have more scrutiny, and scrutiny which is not beholden to power, but to the people themselves whose voices at all times need to be heard, especially when those in power think it might be expedient to silence them, be it in this generation or hundreds of years down the line. I note the Honourable Member did not propose their own solution when the bill was in the drafting phase, or postulate an amendment, but only speaks up now, prior to the vote. This is a concerning manner of conducting the business of this chamber, is it not?"

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Arthur Subtallier

AFancyQuestionMark posted:

"This is a limited view of the issue. Your proposal would have representatives of the plurality of the people at a specific moment in time directly overseeing other elections. Let me ask you this - what do you think is the point of holding multiple elections in the first place? Why not have one election determine the course of the country hereafter? I trust you know the reasons: people's opinions may change, the government needs the threat of being voted out by the population to keep it working for the people's interest. Yet, your proposal would make it possible for officials aligned with the currently popular parties to pass judgment on future elections and potentially declare them to be unfair if they don't go the way they want them to go, undermining the process itself.

Representatives from all parties registered in a specific election are already invited to act as observers, with their explicitly partisan status being known to all, reducing the potential harm false accusations can have on the electoral process."

"Let me ask you this: Who are the people likely to trust more, someone they chose, or someone appointed by those set over them from above? Democracy requires trust! It requires a minimum of obscurantism, a maximum of openness! Let the people have someone looking out for them, not just those explicitly tied to political parties! It is the will of the electorate, not solely the will of those who wish to govern them, that should prevail. This is an additional safeguard, an extra layer of observation not tied either to partisan politics or to the Guardian Council, and it is not for your sake, nor for the sake of any party represented here - including mine! - but for the people whose trust is absolutely required if our system is to succeed. If there are accusations of unfairness, investigate them! Let the truth be known, and if that truth is 'a corrupt official allied with a corrupt party acted to attempt an undermining of the electoral process', splash it on banner headlines across the nation so that fresh change can be effected to prevent such malfeasance! Nothing is truly futureproofed, nothing could ever be, but we do the best we can with the tools at our disposal. This is one such tool, and the best use that we can manage shall be made of it!"

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Arthur Subtallier, Unity Coalition slate

1. The AMR Accountability Act, submitted by Member Amnesty. - ABSTAIN

This is a matter for scientists and sociologists, not politicians. We have no place decreeing first or second class citizens without very thorough evidence as to its necessity.

2. The Rehabilitation Act, submitted by Member Amnesty. - AYE

I suspect the mood in this chamber is otherwise, but I cannot in good conscience vote against an act of such clear benefit to both people and society as having a plan in place to halt the scourge of addiction. If not now, then soon, in as good a form as we can muster.

3. The Free and Fair Elections Act, submitted by Member Subtallier. - AYE

What price Democracy? What cost on the trust of the People? We need nonpartisan representation lest our system devolve into a degenerate low participation democracy with party before nation looming. Our elections must be free and fair, to do less than that standard is to betray all Sirtans!

4. Constitutional Amendment on Appointments to the Constitutional Court, submitted by Minister of Foreign Affairs Vanderbush. - AYE

The transcript was very revealing. This is only sensible.

5. The Opposing Syndicated Crime and Racketeering Act, submitted by Minister of Internal Security Radek. - AYE

It's about time the Sirtan people received restitution from opportunists and gangsters. It's time to convince the bandits to take up honest work - or else.

6. The Budget Bill for May 3062 - December 3062, submitted by Prime Minister Luxemburg. - AYE

We are obliged to continue the work of this chamber as best we are able.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Arthur Subtallier, Unity Coalition

1.The Property Appropriation Process Act, submitted by Member Borisov. NAY
2. Amendment to the Property Appropriation Act, submitted by Minister of Internal Security Radek. ABSTAIN
3. Bill G-1, submitted by Minister of Finance ReSeuGen. NAY

If this is the best we can manage, we are failing in our collective duty to the Sirtan people.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
The Unity Coalition has a full slate of candidates available for detailing.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Sirta Democratic Union

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

AJ_Impy fucked around with this message at 18:44 on Mar 16, 2018

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

Excerpt from a stump speech by Companion Brian Praxis of the Sirta Democratic Union, delivered on a final-day tour across the nation posted:

As you go to the polls tomorrow, ask yourself, 'Am I truly happy with the status quo?' Is business as usual good enough for you? Did the people we sent to parliament last time around Do what needed to be done, when it mattered, in every case? Or are they mired in the past, still fighting the war? Do they have a vision for Sirta's future?

I don't need to tell you who does. You wouldn't be here otherwise, hearing an old man wax lyrical about politics. You know what we want! You know what we stand for! Say it with me, Companions! Fix the cities! Raise up the Countryside! Heal the Nation! And how do we get in position to do these wonderful things? That depends on each and every one of you, on your families, your fellow travellers and co-workers. Reach out to friends and neighbours, reach out to elders and youth, human and AMR, and with one voice, for one cause, for Sirta and all Sirtans, cry Join the Union!

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

AFancyQuestionMark posted:

...seemingly going out of its way to antagonize private industry, avoid any commitments to outside investors, and lock down our development through poorly considered top-down measures..."

AJ_Impy fucked around with this message at 14:13 on Mar 19, 2018

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

sniper4625 posted:

Another split!

I don't know what you're talking about. :colbert:

[/Stalin]

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Companion Brian Praxis
Minister of Agriculture

I expect great things of the SRLF-SDU coalition, and I am delighted to Support this government and advance the modernisation and automation of Sirta's farms, guarantee our food security in perpetuity, and truly uphold our responsibility to ensure all Sirtans are properly fed.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Brian Praxis
Minister for Agriculture

Aye
on all legislation save the Truth and Justice Act (December 3062), to which I Abstain.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Brian Praxis
Minister of Agriculture

1. Repeal of the TRC, submitted by Minister Saint-Just of the SRLF. - Nay
2. Financial Holdings Transparency Act, submitted by Minister Axo of the SDU. - Aye
3. Amendment to the PAP Act, submitted by Minister Bookchin of the SRLF. - Aye
4. Restoration of Peace and Justice Act, submitted by Minister Axo of the SDU. - Aye
5. PASS Act, submitted by Minister Bookchin of the SRLF. - Aye
6. Budget Bill for February 3063 - December 3063, submitted by Minister Radek of the SRLF. - Aye

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Brian Praxis
Minister of Agriculture

The Lotus Accord - Aye.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Brian Praxis
Minister of Agriculture

In accordance with the Ministry of Agriculture Act, I submit the following as Directors-Nominate for the Office of Agriculture Research (OSAR), Office of Rural Development (ORD), Office of Agriculture Statistics & Planning Services (OASPS) and Office of Food Safety & Inspection (OFSI).

Isobel Richards, 52, Researcher with a long career in various biotech firms, focused on genetically engineering crops, is nominated for the OAR Directorate.

Akachi Okafor, 66, Panorama Regional Government Advisory Committee Member and recognized expert in rural development, is nominated for the ORD Directorate.

Tao Chu, 29, SRLF MP and former agricultural statistician, is nominated for the OASPS Directorate.

Grigory Waldemar Pech, 49, Scientist with a background in microbial studies, tireless campaigner for improvements in food safety, is nominated for the OFSI Directorate.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Brian Praxis
Minister of Agriculture

1. Amendment to the Rationalization Act, submitted by Minister of Defence and Internal Security Radek. -Aye

2. February 3063 Budget Amendment, submitted by Minister of Finance and Foreign Affairs Denver Axo. -Aye

3. Bill T-1, submitted by Minister of Finance and Foreign Affairs Denver Axo. -Aye

4. Bureau of Labor Creation Act, submitted by Minister of Defence and Internal Security Radek. -Aye

5. Transport Cooperative Act, submitted by Minister of Finance and Foreign Affairs Denver Axo. -Aye

6. Declaration Act, submitted by Minister of Finance and Foreign Affairs Denver Axo. -Aye

7. International Money Transfer Act, submitted by Minister of Finance and Foreign Affairs Denver Axo. -Aye

8. Public Financial Cooperative Act, submitted by Minister of Finance and Foreign Affairs Denver Axo. -Aye

9. Right to Due Process Constitutional Amendment, submitted by MP Paul Thiede. -Aye

10. Foreign Caregivers Tax Exemption Act, submitted by Minister of Finance and Foreign Affairs Denver Axo. -Aye

11. Nominations for Directors in the Ministry of Agriculture. -Aye

12. Recall of Denver Axo and Diya Choyi from the Property Appropriation Committee and nominations to fill their places. -Aye

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Brian Praxis
Minister of Agriculture

Aye to all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Brian Praxis
Minister of Agriculture

1. Guardian Council's Nominations for the Peace and Justice Commission. Aye to all

2. First Amendment to the Bank Act, submitted by Minister of Finance Denver Axo. Aye

3. Deposit Insurance Act, submitted by Minister of Finance Denver Axo. Aye

4. Bill of Rights, submitted by Leader of Opposition Lorenzo Shimizu. Abstain

5. Vast Heaven Headquartering Act, submitted by Minister of Finance Denver Axo. Aye

6. Labor Act of 3063, submitted by Minister of Finance Denver Axo. Aye

7. Financial Advisor Act, submitted by Minister of Finance Denver Axo. Aye