Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

Writer Cath posted:

Book the fall of The Brood, instead of them getting stuck in that Ministry bullshit and just kinda fizzling. Ministry stuff is fine, if you'd like, though.

Still E&C as breakouts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

Vince dying would be really weird because there’s no other example where someone kayfabe died and still had to make public appearances as a board member of the company.

It would be weird to find out who even did it because you have an angle some guy is a murderer but still wrestles for the company, which makes all future GM actions arbitrary. (Suspend me for beating up a referee? You have a murderer work here!)

The only way you could have the limo explode is to go full lucha underground with it.
In ring funeral, but overly theatrical to separate it from the Benoit or warrior tributes. A scuffle, someone knocks over the urn… but it’s empty.

All the mystical superstars, including the Undertaker, report strange appearances. People hear “You’re fired” when they’re alone.
You could even have Mordekai claim to have sacred relics, McMahon’s tongue which he keeps in a velvet lined box.
This causes outrage among the backstage area and he gets jumped anonymously, losing the box.

Have a angle where the Undertaker starts getting booked in really easy matches, maybe even title shots he hasn’t earned at the Midcard titles...And Stephanie gets suspicious. (I would do Shane but he’s in China during this era.)
She and face HHH call him out, saying that he has a bad history with McMahons and limos.

Of course, Undertaker comes out and explains that Vince’s Soul was too evil, too rotten to rot with his body. So he took his silver tongue and got what he wanted. But to take over the company, he would have to do more...
Undead Vince comes out, and explains Taker did him a favor, blowing up his limo, showing that not only did he defeat God, he rose from the dead.

Now that he has control over life and death, the WWE will be a much crueler place.
Stephanie asks him why he didn’t have the dignity to die.

Vince offers an unwilling Hunter a spot at his side. Better to live with the devil...otherwise, they’ve got no chance in hell!

Golden Bee fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Nov 30, 2017

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

It’s really hard to book a McMahon I go or not have the McMahons feuding in it, which means Triple H and Stephanie.

Alternately:
It turns out Nailz had broken out of prison and blown up the limo. He appears on RAW, older and wiser, and with the old WWF logo on his forehead.

He is immediately arrested.

At his in ring trial, he explains he was going to blame Mohammad Hassan, intending to start a race war.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

What a clear writeup! Not sure I can answer it but it’s amazing.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

How long had it been since Rikishi betrayed Too cool?

• Locked thread