Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012
You know, I'd be less worried about my 16 year old daughter dating a successful 40 year old cartoonist than dating a 16 year old loser.

I mean, Jesus, kid, at least date a motherfucker with abortion money and house to have sex at where your mother and I don't have to hear it. Also, if he treats her poorly, boom, that asshole's gonna catch a statch charge.

Please, John K. Date my daughter... Save her from dating smelly dropouts who wanna-be Soundcloud rappers.

Ghidzilla posted:

Book New Jack from debut to WWE champion.

Alternately - book New Jack from the time he enters the WWE until the time he takes the Undertaker's streak at Wrestlemania

This should be fun.

Can I instead book New Jack becoming Chikara world champion?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012
You know, I'd be less worried about my 16 year old daughter dating a successful 40 year old cartoonist than dating a 16 year old loser.

I mean, Jesus, kid, at least date a motherfucker with abortion money and house to have sex at where your mother and I don't have to hear it. Also, if he treats her poorly, boom, that asshole's gonna catch a statch charge.

Please, John K. Date my daughter... Save her from dating smelly dropouts who wanna-be Soundcloud rappers.
After a long career as a masked wrestler, in 2013, Bray Wyatt fights Kane in a hair vs mask match at Wrestlemania. Kane is forcibly unmasked on the grandest stage of them all by the new face of fear and his family... Kane is presented to be Glenn Jacbos, normal rear end man that he is. Wyatt decries that this monster is merely a man. Kane retires and becomes HHH's Patterson or Brisco. Wyatt's momentum is given fire, literally, Wyatt gains Kane's otherworldly fire powers from this moment on. The next year he breaks the Undertaker's streak and retires him. You've now put two legends out to pasture. You have a new guy, who is good at his gimmick, and is being booked like a legend. This is the poo poo you've got to do if you want people over.

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012

Ghidzilla posted:

I'm stoked to see this.

I really enjoyed writing a fake wrestling show on here a few years ago, but I would only book New Jack to job, do his one spot, and cut promos.

• Locked thread