Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

OldTennisCourt posted:

To start with: Book 1999 Goldust to win the WWF title in a plausible manner.

To remind myself I went back to cagematch.net to check his statistics - for some reason I remembered 99 Goldust as being involved in all the Terri break-up stuff that year but it happened earlier. His loss percentage in 1999 was 81% :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Wasn't Jake actually originally slated for the Higher Power position?

Gavok, loved your Goldust idea.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

El Generico posted:

and call the company the WWE.

I'm not being sarcastic, I really dug that bit :)

Jenny Angel posted:

Book an outcome for the Nexus storyline that doesn't leave them looking like chumps, please

John...John just puts on the loving shirt.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Here's one I've always wondered about: Book RVD's dual title reigns with the WWE and ECW Titles in 2005 if he had never been pulled over with Sabu and found with drugs. How long does he hold both? Is it Cena or Edge who gets the WWE belt from him? Would you still book Big Show to take the belt from him as a transitional champion before moving to say CM Punk? Given Vince's initial fervor for ECW and his tendency to lose interest, how would you incorporate his muscle-lust for Bobby Lashley into your booking decisions?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

A lot of that (and all fantasy booking, to be fair) relies a lot on fan reactions which aren't always easy to judge and predict, especially with somebody like Bobby Lashley being thrown into the mix. Still, I dig that the ultimate end result is that everything ends up largely in the same position it was in real life, without the bad aftertaste of RVD's ruined title reign.

• Locked thread