Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

NowonSA posted:

Here's a request that I'll leave pretty open ended:

Book CM Punk from the aftermath of MITB 2011 where "leaves" the WWE with the title until the point where he loses it.

In the TEW game our plan was to have Punk constantly get the better of Vince and HHH so they get desperate and bring back Brock, who was probably going to beat him at WM.

His first "scheduled" appearance was going to be a negotiation with Vince at HiaC in October and his first match would have been at Survivor Series. Though we still kept him as a focus even if he wasn't necessarily around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Wiccan Wasteland posted:

Is that still going on somewhere?

No, people got burnt out and nobody was writing the shows after they were booked/run. I think our last show in game was HiaC or maybe the week of TV that followed. Not sure what the last post was.

e: here is the thread. It feels like it died a lot farther back than August!

IcePhoenix fucked around with this message at 19:43 on Nov 28, 2017

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

NutShellBill posted:

Re-book the Christian title run hunt so that:

a) He doesn't lose the belt to Orton 3-5 days later, unless it's better constructed;

Bonus: Feel free to poo poo on Randy Orton. I hated him before that, I hated him after that, I hate him now, even though I know he questioned taking the title at that point. If that isn't your thing, at least portray as a heel so I can boo him.

listen to this: https://art19.com/shows/ecs-pod-of-awesomeness/episodes/d01c4178-549d-4085-a237-d459a63891f3

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Roman three times

• Locked thread