Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«132 »
wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Single cylinder posting

Tsaedje posted:

If you think thread off season chat is bad, you should hear what I end up talking to my dad about when there's no F1 news. I literally had a 10 minute chat with him about the future of diesel. Testing can not come soon enough.

My dad talks about Trump and athletes kneeling during the national anthem, so uh, gently caress you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

*AUTISM INSTENSIFIES*

wicka posted:

My dad talks about Trump and athletes kneeling during the national anthem, so uh, gently caress you.

Oh my dad has lovely boomer opinions too, I just refuse to talk politics with him

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Boomers are very bad and the world will be better when they all die

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Sorry that you guys inherited the bad opinion genes from your dads.

1500quidporsche
Jan 19, 2014

Nothing gets my dick harder than Naruto~~
Believe it!!!

Me and my pops bottled my beer yesterday, watched a bit of Bad Boys, talked about brewing another batch, Corolla Maintenance procedures, me buying a Ducati and then ate some burgs. Sorry your families suck friends.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

*AUTISM INSTENSIFIES*

My dad's fine most of the time and has all the correct F1 opinions at least.

1500quidporsche
Jan 19, 2014

Nothing gets my dick harder than Naruto~~
Believe it!!!

My dad's opinion is that Verstappen is a tiny bitch who should stop crying on the radio

iospace
Apr 20, 2020

Grimey Drawer

track day bro! posted:

I'd love to see an F1 test session at sebring, aren't most LMP/GTE cars chassis essentially destroyed when they do the 12hrs because of how rough the track is

More or less. It's a great endurance race because if your car can't survive the shaker table in track form, how the gently caress do you expect it to survive Le Mans?

Though Porsche tested the new 911 RSR on it for 50 hours straight to make sure that thing can survive. And it passed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

iospace posted:

Though Porsche

I like how I already know the rest of this statement is going to be the most pedantic exercise in over-preperation known to mankind.

iospace posted:

tested the new 911 RSR on it for 50 hours straight to make sure that thing can survive. And it passed.

Good to know I was right.

«132 »