Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

POCKET CHOMP posted:

Ferrari owns.

Counterpoint: they do not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

I had a nice nap for 2/3rds of it so I particularly enjoyed that race

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

I do not have particularly strong feelings for the logo either way because it's a logo and who gives a poo poo

Thanks for listening I guess

Those f1 cars huh? Vroooom

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

1500quidporsche posted:

I have some very spicy takes on Princess Diana but I'm saving that for January.

I wonder what her opinion on the new logo is?

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

I'm pretty sure he was just being a stickler for grammar and they just cut off the bit where he explained technically boys wear prince dresses

He's a good lad who means well

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Tsaedje posted:

Just had a little chuckle walking past a poncy furniture place and seeing giant anglepoise lamps are apparently back in fashion. Nelon Piquet Jr RIP

Every time I see this fucker in ikea he pops into my head

The Nelson Piquet Jr junior lamp

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

oh, by an order of magnitude, hence the double junior

That fucker was HUGE

I dont have the original either, but thats the same lamp :smith:

e: gaah, so close, just a hint of it at the back

Skarsnik fucked around with this message at 16:54 on Feb 8, 2018

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Having seen them on the cars proper now I can safely say I have no strong feelings either way about them

I suspect it will be like when the tall narrow wings came in and you didn't even notice them by the 2/3rd race

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

GramCracker posted:

PHWOAAAAAAAAAAR LADS!!!! Looking like the fastest car on the grid, can't wait to see Nando making sweet sweet love to the top step of the podium each race weekend. :gizz:

Rad

• Locked thread