Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

This should be the new f1 logo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

track day bro! posted:

I'm fatter and smellier than that kid. Does this mean I have what it takes to be an F1 E-Sports™️ Champion?

how intense is your autism?

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

Halo14 posted:

F1 2018: I would like to have many things but...this is what we have.

These needs to be the title of the thread for next season.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

Stroll improved i guess but when you're so far in the bin to start with its hard to not do that. Williams is such a sad state where they'll just take the poo poo driver because he pays so much money into the team.

Their line up next year is going to be so poo poo.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

NtotheTC posted:

You pay for sky and are therefore way more responsible than Brundle for the poo poo commentary we have now.

F1 commentary post walker has always been bad I think the problem has always been that whoever has taken over the walker role has tried to be Murray walker and be all shouty and over excited and it just doesn't work you cannot replicate it and instead of putting their own stamp on things they just are all varying levels of a walker parody.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

freeranger posted:

We need to go back to the good old days of ITV's coverage of the Lewis Grand Prix!

It used to be worse as they only had Button to root for.....

Actually this is always a good go back to when people call sky Bias which they are its just how British F1 coverage works!

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

different sport but if you can get into these kind of sponsor deals you're winning

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-F...-of-Yanmar.aspx

http://www.manutd.com/en/Partners/Global-Partners.aspx?sponsorid=%7B9E07024D-AEEB-46F9-995C-01F95C24F09D%7D

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

DoctorGonzo posted:

Silverstone is one of the worst track of the year and after brexit i hope FIA takes all Lewis Hamilton titles and give them to Seb Vettel Lance Stroll of Scuderia Ferrari Claire Williams pay driver racing

Had to fix that up abit

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

Is it an american doc as they seem to do that for anyone with accented english.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

ilmucche posted:

Doesn't pirelli only show up with two tyre types to each race though? Hyper/ultra/super soft suck as names.

3 compounds i assume they added the two extra to try and make all 3 viable on a weekend rather than having to bring a compound thats way too hard and becomes nothing more than a table for brits to put their tea on

• Locked thread