Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user

iospace posted:

Alright, Astoundingly Ugly Baby, this one is for you.

Stroll outscored McLaren by a grand total of 10 points. If you make a 50 dollar donation to a motorsport charity (open wheel preferred), I'll reduce your sentence to a month. Otherwise you can eat a 10 month probe.

You have two weeks.

Would it be okay if I donated $50 to one of the FIA Foundation charities?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

iospace posted:

Alright, Astoundingly Ugly Baby, this one is for you.

Stroll outscored McLaren by a grand total of 10 points. If you make a 50 dollar donation to a motorsport charity (open wheel preferred), I'll reduce your sentence to a month. Otherwise you can eat a 10 month probe.

You have two weeks.

I can post a picture of the charge on my checking account if that's not enough proof. I used Google's currency converter to see how much $50 was in GBP (evidently 37.41??) but the charge on my checking account is showing $49.93. The deal was a $50 donation so if $49.93 isn't close enough, punish me accordingly.

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

iospace posted:

Alright, that will do. Any special requests for the probation reason?

I initially requested an image of Lance Stroll's head photoshopped on Lou Ferrigno's Hulk body, but if that's too much to ask, this will do: https://youtu.be/8JDUKXi7ZbU

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

Powershift posted:

How about this!

Actually, yeah. This.

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

Powershift posted:

Why would you want some random instagram model posting here?

I post here sometimes

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

:chloe:

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

Theophany posted:

100w incandescents are. Given how cheap and powerful LED bulbs have become I honestly don't know why the hell people still even buy lovely incandescent bulbs, especially when they are basically the same colour temperature, save a load of money on electricity and are easily brighter than the most common 60w.

There was a literally bum rush to stock up on 100w bulbs when the EU banned their sale. Like, people literally queued up to pay inflated prices for an outdated piece of technology that will irrefutably end up costing them more over the long run. And David Cameron thought it was smart to let these retards have a say on the future of this country. Jesus wept.

Actually 100w incandescents are good when you live somewhere that gets really cold in the winter and sometimes the water freezes at the pump out in the garage without a constant source of heat on it. Ohio

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

1500quidporsche posted:

Just buy a propane heater fuckface.

I have a couple 135,000 BTU bullet heaters for when it does freeze, but it hasn't happened in few years

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

poty posted:

She already disabled a couple of them in my apartment after I made some posts saying that Rosberg didn't deserve to win the WDC

Rightly so, imo

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

What is everybody's opinion on Rugby? Is that a cool thing to watch?

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

Norns posted:

Lance Stroll is a huge turd

Takes one to know one

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

I would drive this

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

Feels Villeneuve posted:

#BringBackPetrov

Alonso couldn't even pass Petrov at Abu Dhabi. Pretty much confirmed his fraud status, imo.

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Wow. Sounds like another incredible car from the Scud Boys.

More like Dud Boys

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

poty posted:

The tyrannical rule the EU imposed on Britain made exile from my beloved land and Queen the only viable option for me. I find myself stranded in the closest oasis of freedom, Switzerland, where we get F1 on Austrian TV. I weep for hours every day out of homesickness, missing our food and culture. Thankfully our national nightmare will be over very soon, and I will be back high-fiving Lewis as he raises another Silverstone trophy!!!

:confused:

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

F1 shouldn't get rid of grid girls. Their bodies should just be completely covered instead. That way we won't be sure whether they're grid boys or grid girls and won't be sure whether to be outraged or not

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

I want an all women open-wheel racing series with grid boys.

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

Lou Takki posted:

Have you never watched anything on TV and thought to yourself "Wow, I'd like to do that poo poo someday".

Yes, coincidentally, when I see all the grid girls.

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) is defined in terms of either a CD4+ T cell count below 200 cells per µL or the occurrence of specific diseases in association with an HIV infection.[28] In the absence of specific treatment, around half of people infected with HIV develop AIDS within ten years.[28] The most common initial conditions that alert to the presence of AIDS are pneumocystis pneumonia (40%), cachexia in the form of HIV wasting syndrome (20%), and esophageal candidiasis.[28] Other common signs include recurring respiratory tract infections.[28]

Opportunistic infections may be caused by bacteria, viruses, fungi, and parasites that are normally controlled by the immune system.[35] Which infections occur depends partly on what organisms are common in the person's environment.[28] These infections may affect nearly every organ system.[36]

People with AIDS have an increased risk of developing various viral-induced cancers, including Kaposi's sarcoma, Burkitt's lymphoma, primary central nervous system lymphoma, and cervical cancer.[29] Kaposi's sarcoma is the most common cancer occurring in 10 to 20% of people with HIV.[37] The second most common cancer is lymphoma, which is the cause of death of nearly 16% of people with AIDS and is the initial sign of AIDS in 3 to 4%.[37] Both these cancers are associated with human herpesvirus 8.[37] Cervical cancer occurs more frequently in those with AIDS because of its association with human papillomavirus (HPV).[37] Conjunctival cancer (of the layer that lines the inner part of eyelids and the white part of the eye) is also more common in those with HIV.[38]

Additionally, people with AIDS frequently have systemic symptoms such as prolonged fevers, sweats (particularly at night), swollen lymph nodes, chills, weakness, and unintended weight loss.[39] Diarrhea is another common symptom, present in about 90% of people with AIDS.[40] They can also be affected by diverse psychiatric and neurological symptoms independent of opportunistic infections and cancers.[41]

The Formula One GRID

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

Pacinamac posted:

What the gently caress happened to F1? I leave for one year and it goes to total poo poo.

It's always been poo poo

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

wicka posted:

What race was it last year where Alonso spent a couple laps battling wheel-to-wheel with Hamilton? Even with that dogshit Honda he held his own. Alonso 2018 WDC and MWDC for sure.

Alonso will never win another Formula One championship.

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

Spaceballs is bad.

e: it's poo poo

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

That car looks really strange for some reason.

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

DoctorGonzo posted:

turn your monitor

Real post: im worried about how mercedes is showing all the behind the scenes stuff while Scudera Ferrari hasnt.

In the words of Presiident Marchionne the car is a beast or is a piece of poo poo.

It's more likely that the Ferrari is a beastly piece of poo poo

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

I forgot who Hamilton's teammate was and had to Google it

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

gret posted:

Sack Claire and replace her with the brother that's being kept in the Williams heritage department.

I'll sack Claire, if you know what I mean, fellas

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

Let's post more about our vape fantasies for Claire Williams

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

:chloe:

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

Poocati

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

Gigi Galli posted:

[...] Enzo [...] a loving clown idiot.

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

ilmucche posted:

Jackson Pollock style?

That would be a cool livery, though

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

DoctorGonzo posted:

Pictured:

Enzo Ferrari saving f1 in 1981.

How come Enzo Ferrari always looks like a dipshit in every picture I've seen? Dumb fuckin sunglasses too.

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

DoctorGonzo posted:

Tahtsyou, turn youre monitohtr

Oh drat

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

Big fan of his daughter (granddaughter?) Raphaella Ferrari, though.

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

I hope Ferrari has a good car this year and wins one or both of the championships.

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

The McLaren is a nice looking car & is my favorite so far.

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

Kimoa is such an awful name, it's like a foreign language misspelling of quinoa, and quinoa being a grain and not a protein is very low energy. Sad.

Look at this guy that doesn't know how quinoa is pronounced

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

Gigi Galli posted:

If you can't see what's wrong with that McLaren then I don't know what to tell you.

It's perfect

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

Screwderia Failrari

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006