Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«66 »
Prince of Space
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

x2==

Skipp Wiley Jr., Veteran Newtype / Headhunter Wrecker
HP: 2/5 DR2 Move: 5 Jump Luxe: 020
Mutations (Inoculated): Compound Eyes (Cannot be Ambushed) // Batrachian Legs (+1 Move) >> Biological Levitation (Jump)
F-Mutations: Caustic Haemorrhexis (On Damage: Friendly-Fire 1d4/1 AoE, +damage upcales)
D-Mutations: Wormholer (At 0 HP, spawn spatial anomaly. 1/6 chance to be drawn into anomaly and survive with 1 HP.)
Weapons: Rigger Sidearm (1d6/2, Attack from Cover)
Armor: Dark Hazmat Gear B (DR3 Therm, DR2 Chem, DR1 Rad, Air Supply) // CS Armor (Yellow) (+2 DR, 2 Slots) (x2) >> Trauma Support Module (Empty) >> Rad Module (+1 DR vs Rad)
Consumables: Squidpack (Full -> Empty) // Autofalconoid (Empty) // Fabrikit X (+Heal) (Full) // Medikit (Empty) // Medikit X (+Heal) (Empty) // Assist Flare // Purifier Retrovirus
Items: Unlicensed Autodoc // Scrambled Component // Mangled Component
Tokens: 3 Air

Skipp Wiley Jr. crept along an obfuscating embankment of rock as he approached the dimly lit surgical theater, trying to get a better look at the strange, spindly humanoid that loomed frozen over the operating table on the theater's central dais. The eerily emaciated figure suddenly snapped to life when Skipp drew close enough to activate the medical tent's perimeter lights. The gaunt, six-limbed figure turned out to be a Rip-U-L8ter, an early quadripedal model of medical mechanoid designed specifically for performing hack-job surgeries on cyborgs and mutants alike. For a bargain price, the quack cyborg could uninstall a Cyber graft or a surgically remove a Mutational augmentation - potentially at a great risk to the patient.

Skipp took one look at the twitching, erratically-shaking Rip-U-L8R and knew that it was extremely Unstable, succumbing to unmitigated obsolescence. There'd be nothing Skipp could gain by going under this untrustworthy robodoc's vibro-knife.

He cleared his throat and spoke over the short-range comms, transmitting to both Aotzzzuo and Hievel:

"Skipp here - found a Rip-U-L8ter in 18.17, if anyone's interested in removing an Aug - be on the lookout for the Hyperchurch's Manhunter to the north! I'm going to stay on the move to keep them from getting a bead on me!"

Knowing that his position had been given away to the Metastatik Manhunter by the perimeter lights he'd tripped, Skipp pulled the cord on his Squidpack and made tracks for a nearby area.

Aotsuo and Hievel can peek:
Encounter: Skipp squidpacks, retreating one hex southeast! 18.17 -> 19.17

Wishlist: Well, Sponsors - I'm still trying to heal up, to defend myself, and to get my hands on a melee weapon! I'm shooting for something fun, like a Vintage Mech-Mangler or an Untuned K-Hammer! Please, Sponsors, if you could, send me one of the following packages using the public Sponsor funds (currently available: 154 luxe). That would really help!
Package 1: Scratch Starter - 35 Luxe - Delivery (25 luxe) of one Vintage Mech Mangler (7 luxe) and one Optiscope (3 luxe). Total: 25+7+3 = 35 Luxe.
Package 2: Battle Buddies - 32 Luxe - Delivery (25 luxe) of one Experimental Autofalconoid (Weaponized) (2 luxe) and one Experimental Motile Biocover (+Backlash) (5 luxe). Total 25+2+5 = 32 Luxe.
Package 3: The Medi-Drone - 26 luxe - Shotgun-free Delivery (25 luxe) of three (3x) Experimental Medikits (Instant Deploy) (1 luxe). Total: 25+1 = 26 Luxe.

Prince of Space fucked around with this message at Aug 21, 2018 around 21:55

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WereGoat
Apr 28, 2017

Name: ℟ (Refrain)
HP: 2/2
Mutations: Patagia, Spread the Wax (spend MOV to upscale barrier shift, start at d4), Quantum Thief (If single target in the same hex (or D-scanned) would gain more than one token or item in a single phase, may instead choose to roll an attack (1d6) to receive one of the tokens or items.)
Empty: falconoid
Luxe: 1 Luxe

The ruined MCAD was set down. The core examined. It was time.

Boost

Wishlist
Things to survive a zodiac

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

]

[KATYDID / HP:3/3 (RIG: 4/6)/ MOVE: 2 (RIG: 2)/ LUXE: 26 / CYBER: EYEGEAR] WEAPON MODS: [DR.J: JUNKER PROTOCOL, LIGHTWEIGHT MATERIALS] TOKENS: AIR 3 (RIG: BURN 1)

Eager to try out the new and improved Dr. J, Katya surveyed the targets she could see, the helpful, token eating skates and a fleeing rig, and span around to try and gun down one she couldn't, pointing Dr. J at the skulking Darkstalker.

Dr. Jankenstein at the Mutant Darkstalker: 1d12 2

It turned out not seeing targets was a problem.

Optiscope now at +1

Wishlist:Standing order for assist flares and x-flares. I will happily experiment with them in different phases on request. Also weapon mod kits and X-weapon kits. Maybe a new biocover.

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Mari Anne: HP: 8/8 Move: 3 Luxe: 6

Tokens: Freeze: 6 Burn: 1

Augmentations: Limits: 1C 4M
C: Eye Gear: Upscale all attacks
M: Gossamer Wings: Fly and +1 Move, takes up no aug threshold
M: Chitinous Chiton: DR +1 when hit by a Penetrator attack.
M: Swollen Musculature: +1 damage + Newflesh Eidolon: Subject's max HP is increased by number of mutations possessed.
M: Unstable Anatomy: Can only be hit in combat on a 5+
Free slots: 1M

SMRT SCOPE Mods:
Depleted Pandemonium Rounds (1 DoT) Neutronium-Tipped Rounds (Pen on multiple of 4) Debriding Brood Upscale vs. Mutants; +1 Infest vs Mutants

Item reload status:
Squidpack: empty Fabrikit: empty X Fabrikit: full

Retainers:
Dr One: 2/5 HP MBC 1: 2/5 HP MBC 2: 5/5 HP

Scrambling to find something to work with, Anne reached for the only option that her Wreckterminal highlighted, a set of exposed conduits, which she used to electrocute the Tortle that was busy setting up mines.

Katy can look
Improvise!: 1d6 6 Exposed Conduits!
Set MBCs to not block Skates

Supply request:

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

2. Skipp / 5. Aotzzzuo / 8. Hievel
Skipp Squidpacks to 19.17!

Aotzzzuo uses Dimensional Lens on Hievel!
Aotzzzuo hits Hermes Beta Pilot!
Hievel misses hits Drudge!

Hermes Beta Pilot takes Cover!
Mutant Roughneck misses Hievel!
Mutant Drudge is Disabled!

Beta Pilot takes 3 damage and dies!
Mutant Drudge takes 3 damage and dies!
Hievel is awarded 1L bounty!

3. Katydid / 7. Apiary Anne
Katydid misses Darkstalker!
Apiary Anne Improvises! Exposed Conduits overload!
>Swatter-1 is Disabled!
>Apiary Anne is unaffected!
>Tortle is Disabled!
>Skate 1 is unaffected!
>Stakte 2 is unaffected!
>Darkstalker is unaffected!

OPD-3 Tortle is Disabled!
Ribbon Skate 1 misses Apiary Anne!
Ribbon Skate 2 misses Apiary Anne!
Mutant Darkstalker misses Apiary Anne!

4. ℟
℟ Boosts ACT!

6. eStelle
eStelle excavates 05.19!
Huskhound hits Myrmidon!

Myrmecoid Myrmidon critically hits eStelle's Prospekt!

Prospekt takes 2 damage (reduced from 3) and is destroyed! eStelle ejects safely!
Myrmidon takes 1 damage (reduced from 2)!

Challenge Complete posted:

Syzygy Network>Boring Fieldwork- Excavate a hex that was completely surrounded by rock at map start.
eStelle +10L!
Syzygy +5L!

Wreckers, take Action!

Sponsors-Only Map

WereGoat
Apr 28, 2017

Mutations: Patagia, Spread the Wax (spend MOV to upscale barrier shift, start at d4), Quantum Thief (If single target in the same hex (or D-scanned) would gain more than one token or item in a single phase, may instead choose to roll an attack (1d6) to receive one of the tokens or items.)

Apply compromised core to MCAD.

+

Wishlist
Things to survive a zodiak

WereGoat fucked around with this message at Aug 20, 2018 around 23:39

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0

Grimey Drawer

eStelle

(using one)

[eStelle / HP:2/3 | ARMOR: 0 / MOVE: 2 | LUXE: ??? +25 on hand? | CYBER: YES | CYBERAUGMENTS: Jacklegz© +1 MOVE | MUTATIONS: N/A | WEAPON MODS: Megascope (upscale 3) | TOKENS: AIR: 3 | Doggo has -1 max HP | Darkb34k needs reloading | Medkit needs reloading]

--

Ejector seat landing in a pile of freshly dissolved ants, eStelle punches her experimental autodoc into compliance, seeing the pressing need for some immediate enhancements.

Action: Experimental autodoc: 2#1d20 = 18 8

Prince of Space
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

x2==

HP: 2 -> 1/5 DR2 Move: 5 Jump Luxe: 020 -> 000
Mutations (Inoculated): Compound Eyes (Cannot be Ambushed) // Batrachian Legs (+1 Move) >> Biological Levitation (Jump)
F-Mutations: Caustic Haemorrhexis (On Damage: Friendly-Fire 1d4/1 AoE, +damage upcales)
D-Mutations: Wormholer (At 0 HP, spawn spatial anomaly. 1/6 chance to be drawn into anomaly and survive with 1 HP.)
Armor: Dark Hazmat Gear B (DR3 Therm, DR2 Chem, DR1 Rad, Air Supply) // CS Armor (Yellow) (+2 DR, 2 Slots) (x2) >> Trauma Support Module (Empty) >> Rad Module (+1 DR vs Rad)
Consumables: Squidpack (Empty -> Full) // Autofalconoid (Empty -> Full -> Empty) // Fabrikit X (+Heal) (Full) // Medikit (Empty) // Medikit X (+Heal) (Empty) // Assist Flare // Purifier Retrovirus

As his Squidpack streamed plumes of cloudy nanoink across the visible spectrums, Skipp Wiley Jr. zigzagged deeper into the darkness. In between leaping and bounding, Skipp reloaded his Autofalconoid with hi-tech scraps of luxe until its eyes flashed in a piercing cool blue and it screamed a thousand piercing synth tones.

"Noctowitz," Skipp commanded his robot bird to awaken with the touch of a button, "my faithful pet. I need your help yet again."

Noctowitz the Autofalconoid clutched to Skipp's wrist with its plush grapplers as it began to untuck itself from its hyperfolded state. When the mecha-avian had fully unfurled its wings, Skipp beamed to it the rough coordinates of where he was certain the Hyperchurch's Metastatik-wielding Wrecker-hunter must be and set the bird-drone aloft. Just as he did so, however, he managed to stumble into a terrible and strange clearing bearing a single large Chrysalis at the center.

Skipp's scalp tickled and prickled as his newly-grown hair stood on end. He'd evaded the Metastatik Manhunter for the time being, but in doing so he'd tripped over a Horrific Chrysalis in the end stages of its development. Something obscenely horrid was squirming around inside the shell, ready to emerge and imprint itself upon someone at any second. On the one hand Horrors had voracious appetites and an intelligently predatory nature, on the other hand those qualities were precisely what make them so tamable. Skipp wouldn't miss this moment for the world.

Skipp opened up his helmet's mask long enough to sneeze a shower of caustic blood all across the Horrific Chrysalis. Whoops. The rust-colored acids sizzled away at the cracked surface of the Chrysalis, and the movement inside it intensified, as if in response.

Skipp shrugged and returned to work setting up a proper ambush site for whatever awful Horror permutation managed to pop out that dense monster-cocoon. Can't ever be too careful!

Skipp's familiar, chipper voice crackled onto the short-range Comms for the first time in a long while.

"Uh - hey guys, Skipp here - I found an Unstable Rip-U-L8R (in 18.17) and some kind of Horrific Chrysalis that's bound to burst (in 19.17)... Aotzzzuo, I highly recommend you use your, uh, skull-friend Mecha-Mimir to scan the region to your north (19.15). If you do that, I'd be most obliged if you'd send me your scan data! Meet you guys at the X-Cav Station (19.18) soon, yeah?"

Aotzzzuo and Hievel can peek:
Action: Skipp activates his Newtype talent to mimic the Junker talent set! (-1 HP)
Caustic Haemorrhexis versus Horrific Chrysalis: 1d4 4 - Critical Hit!
Skipp sets up an Ambush as a free action!
Skipp reloads his Squidpack and his Autofalconoid with 20 luxe!
Skipp sends his Autofalconoid to retrieve the Metastatik in 19.15: 1d8 4 - Critical Hit?!
As a free action, Skipp tight-scans the region northeast of him (20.17) and shares the scan data with Hievel and Aotzzzuo!

Wishlist: Well, Sponsors, you've spoken with your silence - clearly you all believe in me and my ability to overcome the trials set before me! Nonetheless, it would be really nice of you to help a Wrecker out! I'm broke as a joke and could really use any of the following products (Available open-source-account funds: 169)!
Package 1: Pistol Rigger - 37 Luxe - Delivery (25 luxe) of one Experimental Weapon Upgrade Kit (9 luxe) and one Optiscope (3 luxe). Total: 25+9+3 = 37 Luxe.
Package 2: Battle Buds - 40 Luxe - Delivery (25 luxe) of one Experimental Huskhound (Posionous) (10 luxe) and one Experimental Motile Biocover (+Backlash) (5 luxe). Total 25+10+5 = 40 Luxe.
Package 3: The EZ-Medic - 26 Luxe - Shotgun-free Delivery (25 luxe) of three (3x) Experimental Medikits (Instant Deploy) (1 luxe). Total: 25+1 = 26 Luxe.

Prince of Space fucked around with this message at Aug 21, 2018 around 21:55

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.

[HIEVEL / HP: 3/3 / MOVE: 2 / LUXE: 010 / MUTATION: Gelatinous Epidermis, Exo-Propolis, Warped Insight, Compound Eyes]
TOKENS: 4 Air 1 Charge

All's well that ends well. He considered the Cultured Apifactor, and his tenants considered it too. He clamped it around his wrist and felt a pleasant hum spread through his bloodstream. As an afterthought, he flipped his Lockbox to Aotzzzuo, who was sniffing around. His bees said he tasted strange and his honey was [sideways], whatever the hell that meant, but at least he was much improved by his change.

Use Cultured Apifactor, give lockbox to Aotzzzuo
WISHLIST:More consumables! More downtime to barf on them!

Dog Kisser fucked around with this message at Aug 21, 2018 around 15:21

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...they shall march out of my laboratory and sweep away every adversary, every creed, every nation, until the very planet is in the loving grip of the Pax Bisonica. And then peace will reign, and the world, and all humanity, shall bow to me in humble gratitude...

x2(Grandmatron's Astral Seal)(Grave Echo)
[AOTƧƧƧUO / HP: 1/2 / MOVE: 2 (shift) / DR: 3 / LUXE: 001 / CYBER: - / MUTATION: Hypnotic Drone, Pulse Wave, Dimensional Lens, Hexatomic Snarl]
AUG CAP: 1 CYBER, 4 MUTATIONS (FREE SLOTS: 1 CYBER)
B-Mutations : Hypnotic Drone (ENC: 1d4 attack to Control a target for the remainder of the round; ACT: A Controlled target gains 1 Infest Token.)
D-Mutations: Pulse Wave (1d6/2, Push 1) // Dimensional Lens (May be used instead of the Cover action. Reverses the value of a single die OR every die in the hex this phase (i.e. 1-3 succeeds and 4-12 fails on a d12.)) // Hexatomic Snarl (May be used instead of the Suppress action. Suppressed targets that miss suffer damage equal to their die result.)

TOKENS: 5 Air, 1 Freeze, 1 Infestation
EXHAUSTED ITEMS: -
RETAINER STATUS: Mecha-Mimir (Chillin')

Aotzzzuo's comms crackled with a known voice. He lifted his gaze elsewise.

[[I seE you FFrIEn~d~ SKiPP]]

Then he took the Lockbox. And stared at it.

SKIPP and HIEVEL can peek
Accepting Hievel's Lockbox
Hacking that Lockbox: 1d6= 1
Mecha-Mimir is to tight scan Hex 19.15

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Tokens: Freeze: 6 Burn: 1

M: Swollen Musculature: +1 damage + Newflesh Eidolon: Subject's max HP is increased by number of mutations possessed.

SMRT SCOPE Mods:
Depleted Pandemonium Rounds (1 DoT) Neutronium-Tipped Rounds (Pen on multiple of 4) Debriding Brood Upscale vs. Mutants; +1 Infest vs Mutants

Item reload status:

Retainers:

"Ah poo poo, sorry Katy, I didn't expect that the electricity would also disable the Swatter. Oh, and you might want to look away for a minute"
With that warning Anne kneeled down and produced a brood of hive symbiotes that she directed to assimilate the armor mod kit that she was carrying.

Katy can look
Apifactor the CS mod Kit
Heal the Skate at 3/4HP by one point if that's possible

Supply request:

sheep-dodger fucked around with this message at Aug 21, 2018 around 16:14

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0

Grimey Drawer

Glancing over to her poor, melting dog, eStelle brought up her wreckers terminal and sent out a swift request to the Sponsors above.

:: Please to send one dog-sized (experimental?) Hazmat A for my huskhound! The poor thing has been poisoned and deserves a better fate. I should have the luxe needed in my account! Also throw in a Mutanix Syringe whilst you are at it. For the dog. I guess, though if it ends up in me then c'est la vie! ::

:: cost estimate: regular drone+hazmat+mutagen combo 25+4+20=49 luxe or 25+2+10=37 luxe for the experimental combo. Experimental preferred because I like to live on the edgeeeeee ::

Swedish Thaumocracy fucked around with this message at Aug 21, 2018 around 15:10

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...they shall march out of my laboratory and sweep away every adversary, every creed, every nation, until the very planet is in the loving grip of the Pax Bisonica. And then peace will reign, and the world, and all humanity, shall bow to me in humble gratitude...

"So the boy is part bee, now."

"So it seems, Professor."

"On one hand, very interesting! On the other, Rook or those upstarts at the Hive are going to be on our rear end about custody."

"Truly your life is one beset by constant strife, Professor."

"I know, Margaret."

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0

Grimey Drawer

:: Research indicates that exothermic reactions stir certain emotional variables in sapients
:: Market studies show that some emotional variables are more desirable than others when it comes to marketing certain products
:: GEN would like to obtain footage of such a reaction and, if possible, the effects of the reaction upon the mental, physical and d-factual status of a subject sapient.
:: However, not just any exothermic reaction will suffice.
:: Research indicates the surface of 'dark' houses an installation that, if pushed beyond its operational safety limits by dis-regard for its proper maintenance, might deliver a sufficient reaction.
:: Is this Trend?

:: GEN humbly asks of on-site wreckers:

Are Explosions 'Fun?'
Dismantle the Hermes Geotherm until it reaches rampant criticality, catching at least one Wrecker or other Sapient in the resulting explosion.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

]

[KATYDID / HP:3/3 (RIG: 4+2/6)/ MOVE: 2 (RIG: 2)/ LUXE: 26-10 / CYBER: EYEGEAR] WEAPON MODS: [DR.J: JUNKER PROTOCOL, LIGHTWEIGHT MATERIALS] TOKENS: AIR 3 (RIG: BURN 1)

Katya double-flipped over to the minelayer rig, popping both her own and the other rig's disabled hatches with great ease. commenting to Anne as she went,

"I was a spectator before I signed up, I'm no stranger to beeification. Saw yours in real time on Drop."

She dealt with the pilot speedily and efficiently, then bounded back into Swatter-1, snagging Anne's Fabrikit en route

"Mind if I borrow this for running repairs before bootup?"

She poured luxe in the hopper, patched up Swatter-1, and then gracefully passed the kit back to its owner.

Free action board the Tortle, free action board Swatter-1, reload Anne's Fabrikit with luxe, use fabrikit to repair 2hp on Swatter-1, return fabrikit.)

Wishlist:Standing order for assist flares and x-flares. I will happily experiment with them in different phases on request. Also weapon mod kits and X-weapon kits. Maybe a new biocover.

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

2. Skipp
Skipp loses 1 HP to mimic Junker!
Caustic Haemorrhexis!
>Horrific Chrysalis takes no damage!
Squidpack reloaded.
Autofalconoid reloaded.
Skipp deploys Autofalconoid to 19.15!
Ambush! Autofalconoid destroyed!
Scanning...
20.17: 1 Neutral contact (perihuman class), 1 unknown biological substance, 1 unknown chemical substance.
Scan complete.
Ambush prepared.

Horrific Chrysalis stirs.

3. Katydid
Katydid performs Rigjacker Shuffle!
Fabrikit (Anne) reloaded.
Katydid applies Fabrikit (Anne) to Swatter-1 and restores 2 HP!

4. ℟
℟ crafts MCAD (Broken) and Compromised Core...Critical Failure!
>MCAD (Broken) is destroyed!
>Compromised Core is consumed!
>℟ takes 1 damage (reduced from 4) and gains 3 Rad Tokens! AB Armor DR reduced by 1!
>Security Gate is destroyed!
>Hermes Mag takes 2 damage (reduced from 4) and is Disabled!
>Sentry Turret II is destroyed!
>Rig Monkey is killed!
Hex is now a Level 3 Rad Hazard!

℟ is D-Cyber implanted!
>ZPE Transformer: Free ACT: Transform any number of owned tokens to Warp Tokens. If no tokens are converted, suffer 1 unblockable damage on HAZ.

℟ is awarded 3L bounty!

Academy of Titan>Major in Danger, Thesis on Death: Perform experimental actions or crafting that poses risk to your life or continued good health (Repeatable)
Academy of Titan>Radiotherapy: Install the Compromised Core into a weapon, rolling less than a 4 on your crafting roll
℟ +20L!
AoT +10L!

5. Aotzzzuo
Mecha-Mimir Scans...
19.15: 1 Enemy contact (beast class), Skipp.
Scan complete.
Aotzzzuo attempts to hack Biometric Lockbox...failure!

6. eStelle
eStelle activates Experimental Autodoc!
>Excellent integration! 1 HP restored!
>Rigspike: On a successful Ambush attack on a Rig, Rig is Controlled this round.

7. Apiary Anne
Apiary Anne apicultures CS Mod Pack!

8. Hievel
Hievel uses Cultured Apifactor! Hievel gains 4 Infest Tokens!

Hievel is B-constructed!
Chaff Brood Battery: Subject may automatically defeat targeted items (autofalconoid, delivery drone, mutagenic syrinx, et al), may evade Scan on MOV, and may not be Locked-On.
OR
Beecycler Unit: Consume an item to template it. Spend Luxe equal to Supply Value plus rating (+20 common, +30 rare) to manufacture a copy. Upgraded items only produce the base version, and consumption of an item still bears any risk inherent to that act. An Infest Token may be spent during fabrication to create a Hive version of a normal item.

Academy of Titan>Hazardmonger: Have at least 2 different types of damage dealing token on your person at the start of Hazard Phase.
Apiary Anne +10L!
AoT +5L!

Poison Tick
eStelle's Huskhound is Poisoned! It takes 1 damage
Myrmecoid Myrmidon is Poisoned! It takes 1 damage and dies!
eStelle is awarded 2L bounty!

Radioactive Decay
℟ loses 1 Rad Token!

Thaw
Apiary Anne loses 1 Freeze Token!

Sponsors posted:

Stipends
Cosmiq +5
Academy of Titan +5
Gen +5

Standings
Pertinax Ammofab 5
RookEngOrg 15
Hideous Dynamics 10
Hypertemple of Muscle Jesus 10
Necrotech PMVS 15
IPC 10
Cosmiq 48
Academy of Titan 39
Gureyevitch Solutions 22
Syzygy Network 10
Solar Hive 30
Gen 30
Wrecker Retirement Fund 0

Accounts posted:

2. Skipp 1
3. Katydid 19
4. ℟ 25
5. Aotsuo 29
6. Estelle 60
7. Apiary Anne 16
8. Hievel 21

Syzygy Network presents Kill-o-Vision® posted:

Felix: 3
Skipp: 21
Katydid: 17
: 6
Aotsuo: 15
eStelle: 8
Apiary Anne: 10
Hievel: 15

Current Sponsor Challenges posted:

Cosmiq
> Déja Viewer - Receive an identical attack roll result two rounds in a row (first roll per encounter only).
> Train Catcher - Ride the Traxit.
> Faith Shaker - Recover the Metastatik.
>Grill Walker - Spend 3 consecutive rounds in Thermal Hazard areas (no Rigs).
> Hand Shaker - Meet with four other living Wreckers.
> Fiend Friender - Recruit a local as a retainer or mount.
> Lightning Rod - Get hit by 3+ attacks in one Encounter phase OR lose a Shock Token to a Disable or +Scrap attack.

Necrotech PMVS
>Screaming Intensifies: Craft pandemonium+Electronics+Auto-doc. Deploy result onto corpse.
>Let the bodies hit the floor: Stitch 2+ biological parts into a 'complete' corpse and transmat it to us.
>No bones about it: Craft a skull onto armour as an aesthetic modification.
>Ghoulish Appetite: Eat the 'heart' of a wrecker with a different class from yours to try and steal their class ability.
>Some Like It Hoth: Avoid a cryo token for a round by ACTing on a freshly killed corpse
>RIPD - confiscate CRY and transmit to Necro-Tech

Gureyevitch Solutions
>Go Faster Stripes: Upgrade a rig.
>My Other Rig is an Alpha: Control more than one rig simultaneously.
>Blast From the Past: Use two or more Assist Flares at once for a Retro-Wrecker Team Up!
>Voiding the Warranty: Upload a rig or rig remains to Gureyevitch Solutions, then requisition it back as a GS-brand Experimental Rig
>Worn Out Tools: Craft a fully operational weapon out of broken or malfunctioning weapon or ex-weapon bits.

Syzygy Network
>Extremophile Sampling- Transmat the remains of a crater denizen.
>The Circle of Life- Kill something that's killed something (since map start).
>Early Adopter- Properly utilize a Syzygy product for the first time. (1/wrecker)
>Sporesower- Reload or heal two fungal products in the same phase.
>Mined Over Matter- Transmat or modify a detpod. Mind your extremities!
>Quizzical Acquisition- Transmat curious items to Syzygy for research and crafting purposes. (repeatable).
>Cordial Reception- Initiate peaceful interaction with the queen, possibly via gifts.
>Cordy Inception- Slay the queen and use its glands to control the swarm.
>Fermented Science- Process an Advanced Electronics using a Sarcoforge Mass and a biological sample.

Pertinax AmmoFab
>O hay aren't you...uh... never mind: bump into the miniboss
>Cry me a river: solo the miniboss
>Existential Crysis: survive a near death experience involving the miniboss
>De Tenebris, Terribilis: locate a crater cache and retrieve a unique weapon
>Bully for you: disable a Zodiac component (bonus rep for sending it to Pertinax)
>Integrate or transmat (to Pertinax) the Cultured Apifactor
>Oh Rail-ly?: Kill an enemy with a mine cart
>Ya Rail-ly: Get a multikill with a mine cart while riding in a mine cart
>Jewel Never Believe What I Just Made: modify a weapon with a rare gemstone or element.

Solar Hive
>Halictidae - Harvest the components of a GeoThermEx Heating Unit and Transmat them to the Hive
>Megachilidae - Reach the Zodiac Beacon without spending consecutive turns in the company of a friendly wrecker.
>Beekeeper: Find whatever's been shedding the Horrific Molts, and use the Luxe Crucible to transmat it to the Solar Hive--alive.
>Friends Reunited: Transmat a CRY-pattern Warhulk to the Solar Hive. Live preferred.
>P.U.S.H.E.S (repeatable): Hive-ify an item you've personally crafted.

Academy of Titan
>Deep Impact: Gather field data on kinetic-shift weaponry (Force-Move a creature into an obstacle)
>Gemocide: Craft a local gem or crystalline mineral into a weapon
>Extremophilia: Gather a sample of organisms native to ANY Hazard Hex and send them to the Academy.
>Peace in Earth: Make peaceful contact with local sentient troglofauna
>GOOD SMELL: Enter following Academy supplied code titled "CANARY" at a Geo ThermEx station (Just do it)
>fear the DarK: dig too deep and too greedily
>For OUr CHoIR: send us the minds of the psions.
>Major in Danger, Thesis on Death: Perform experimental actions or crafting that poses risk to your life or continued good health (Repeatable)

RookEngOrg
>HUrt IT Wound another Wrecker!
>KIll IT Kill another Wrecker!
>EXOSKeLETAL RESeaRCH Destroy 5 Rigs
>UNWIlLING TEMplATE Disable and transmat a Rig

GEN
>Duke of Hazard: Push a hostile Rig into a Hazard whilst piloting another Rig
>Red Friction: Ruin one neutral settlement hex with locally sourced Heavy Machinery
>Space-Delinquent: Using a hammer-class infantry platform melee weapon, destroy something Nice and Expensive
>Trend Sitter This One Out: Upgrade someone else with Experimental Cybernetics
>Shoot for the Stars: Locate a large, ground-based heavy weapons platform and attack the local Sun [Sol]
>Avant Gaurdian: Find something entirely new, then defend it with your life. Don't let anyone else get their filthy hands on it - and upload it to GEN at the Luxe Crucible.
>Bloodbowler: Take something entirely new from the cold, dead hands of another wrecker - and upload it to GEN at the Luxe Crucible.
Do the eStelle! - Spend a phase disabled in horrible agony! [once/wrecker. eStelle is, of course, ineligible]
>Salvage and Upload a Ribbon Skate Corpse and a Crashed Drone Wreck to GEN.
>Are Explosions 'Fun?' - Dismantle the Hermes Geotherm until it reaches rampant criticality, catching at least one Wrecker or other Sapient in the resulting explosion.

IPC
>Icarus Protocol: Surpass your aug limits enough that you count as a mutant or a rig (1/wrecker)
>The Ground Broke My Fall: And then suffer adverse effects due to it

HIVER Special Objectives
Hievel: 5/15 Bvo / Apiary Anne: 5/15 Bvo / Aotzzzuo: 5/10
>Share Challenge Completion with a Hiver [+5 Bvo]
>Heal a Hiver [+5 Bvo]
>Fully Infest an enemy [+5 Bvo]
>Apiculture a rare crafting component and install it. [+5 Bvo]
>Apiculture an unborn or pupating lifeform and hatch it. [+10 Bvo]

D-Breaker Special Objectives
℟: 0/15 Dvo / Aotzzzuo: 0/25 Dvo
>Shift through a barrier [+5 Dvo; Repeatable]
> Feed an item to the Meta-Luxe [+5 Dvo]
>Transform a consumable with the Meta-Luxe and activate it. [+5 Dvo]
> Feed a Rare or Signature item to the Meta-Luxe [+10 Dvo]
> Fire an HD Meta-Nail [+5 Dvo]
> Transform a Solar Array component with the Meta-Luxe and reinstall it. [+10 Dvo]
> Transform a GeoThermEx component with the Meta-Luxe and reinstall it. [+10 Dvo]
>Transform an item from a Supply Cache with the Meta-Luxe and use it.[+10 Dvo]

Wreckers, get Moving!

Sponsors-Only Map

Bee Bonk fucked around with this message at Aug 21, 2018 around 19:03

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0

Grimey Drawer

eStelle

[eStelle / HP:3/3 | ARMOR: 0 / MOVE: 2 | LUXE: ??? +25 on hand? | CYBER: YES | CYBERAUGMENTS: Jacklegz© +1 MOVE, RigSpike: Successful Ambush controls Rig | MUTATIONS: N/A | WEAPON MODS: Megascope (upscale 3) | TOKENS: AIR: 3 | Doggo has -1 max HP, is poisoned, and has 1hp left | Darkb34k needs reloading | Medkit needs reloading]

--

As the autodoc finished it's surgery, eStelles eyes lit up. A rigspike! Installed right into her arm. How... profoundly useless, as she was already quiet adept at jacking rigs. But it gave her an idea, an astoundingly stupid brilliant idea, that she would have to wait just a tiny bit to realize. She patted her remaining autodoc with barley suppressed glee and poked her Wreckers Terminal some more, making sure to survey the cave that had now mostly fallen silent.

Movement:
Aim!

--

Wishlist:
Hazmat A and Mutanix Syringe for my Doggo. Experimental preferred.
25+4+20=49 luxe for the regular combo.
25+2+10=37 luxe for the experimental combo.

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

Giovanni clapped his hands in glee as the Core exploded into the unfortunate D-Breaker's face.

"Hahaha! Amazing, that man has some balls! Science balls."

He rewinded the scene, and watched it again. And again.

"You know what Margaret? Despite it all, moments like these remind me why I love this job."

"Duly noted, Professor."

Not Alex
Oct 9, 2012

Pardon the intrusion, wrecker eStelle, but that is simply not the recommended use protocols for our mycoengineered companion organism. Please apply this membrane for optimal usage in fungicidal conditons.

Syzygy spends 22 luxe from eStelle and 20 luxe from Hievel and 10 luxe from Syzygy to deliver a supply drop (25) to Hievel and an experimental supply drop to eStelle with an experimental Saf-T-Barrel thrown in (27).

Not Alex fucked around with this message at Aug 21, 2018 around 20:58

Prince of Space
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

x2==

HP: 1/5 DR2 Move: 5 Jump Luxe: 000
Consumables: Squidpack (Full) // Fabrikit X (+Heal) (Full) // Medikit (Empty) // Medikit X (+Heal) (Empty) // Assist Flare // Purifier Retrovirus

Skipp Wiley Jr. waited for his Autofalconoid Noctowitz to return, but it never did. Noctowitz's cam-feed had long since died out, yet Skipp still held onto some shred of false hope that the reliable robotic bird would make it back somehow with the Metastatik in tow and only its camera relay destroyed. His hope was misplaced in the robo-raptor, however. In a single shot, the Metastatik had blown a hole straight through Noctowitz's digital brainpan. The auto-avian had never stood a chance - not against the Hyperchurch's mighty Wrecker-hunter. Nothing could be so easy for Skipp any more as it had been in Drop. Not here - not in Dark.

Skipp's voice broke out onto the fuzz and fritz of the short-range Comms, sent to both Hievel and Aotsuo:

"Hey Hiver-friends - Skipp here - my plans to strike back at the Metastatik Manhunter have entered plan... Bee. I need your help. Hievel, using Aotzzzuo's scan data of the region to your north, please track a down a figure calling itself "Skipp" on the scans. Shoot that impostor from range and pull it in with your Hulking Warpoon, if you can! My own plan is to ambush this Horror hatching before me, so I could use Aotzzzuo's help, but really, Aotzzzuo, you could be helpful anywhere!"

Movement: Skipp stays put and takes aim!

Wishlist: Well, Sponsors, I thought Noctowitz should've been back by now... clearly I still have a long and steep road ahead of me! That said, it would really help to get any of the following products delivered (Available open-source-account funds: 184):
Package 1: Second Chance - 43 Luxe - Delivery (25 luxe) of one Rig-Ripper (15 luxe) and one Optiscope (3 luxe). Total: 25+15+3 = 43 Luxe.
Package 2: Battle Buds - 40 Luxe - Delivery (25 luxe) of one Experimental Huskhound (Poisonous) (10 luxe) and one Experimental Motile Biocover (+Backlash) (5 luxe). Total 25+10+5 = 40 Luxe.
Package 3: The EZ-Medic - 26 Luxe - Shotgun-free Delivery (25 luxe) of three (3x) Experimental Medikits (Instant Deploy) (1 luxe). Total: 25+1 = 26 Luxe.

Prince of Space fucked around with this message at Aug 22, 2018 around 00:53

WereGoat
Apr 28, 2017

Cyber: ZPE Transformer (Free ACT: Transform any number of owned tokens to Warp Tokens. If no tokens are converted, suffer 1 unblockable damage on HAZ.)

2 rad tokens

No move

Prince of Space
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

[Sponsor Luxe: 48]

Dr. Wiley groaned with displeasure as he watched the feed of Junior's Autofalconoid getting shot out from the air by the Metastatik-user. It was over so quick, it wasn't quite fair for Junior's robotic pet at all.

"Shoddy construct AI," Dr. Wiley murmured. He loosened his collar and tried to relax in his chair, but he couldn't help from sweating a little bit. That bird was probably Junior's last true shot at defeating the Hyperchurch's Manhunter using his personally-available resources. Dr. Wiley hated to admit it, but now it was entirely up to Junior's allies to get him out of this sticky pickle of a wicket. He watched the feed of Junior hunkering down in his cover, looking sadder by the minute as the Horrific Chrysalis began to hatch and no Autofalconoid showed up with a priceless sniper rifle.

"C'mon, Junior - cheer up! Don't think about how much you treasured that stupid bird. I can get you another one if you just make it out of this alive."

Dr. Wiley set up a new Wrecker Challenge that should only go to those whose luck was either very high or very low. He also, in part, wanted to give a hint to his son on how to best survive the dangers that lay ahead.

COSMIQ SURVIVAL CHALLENGES (1-8):
  • Déja Viewer - Receive an identical attack roll result two rounds in a row (first roll per encounter only).
  • Train Catcher - Ride the Traxit.
  • Faith Shaker - Recover the Metastatik.
  • Grill Walker - Spend 3 consecutive rounds in Thermal Hazard areas (no Rigs).
  • Hand Shaker - Meet with four other living Wreckers.
  • Fiend Friender - Recruit a local as a retainer or mount.
  • Lightning Rod - Get hit by 3+ attacks in one Encounter phase OR lose a Shock Token to a Disable or +Scrap attack.
  • > Shadow Dancer - Get missed by 4+ attacks in one Encounter phase without Retreating OR use Retreat 4 times.

Prince of Space fucked around with this message at Aug 22, 2018 around 00:50

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

[HIEVEL / HP: 3/3 / MOVE: 2 / LUXE: 021 / MUTATION: Gelatinous Epidermis, Exo-Propolis, Warped Insight, Compound Eyes, Beecycler Unit]
TOKENS: 4 Air, 1 Charge, 4 Infest

quote:

"Hievel, using Aotzzzuo's scan data of the region to your north, please track a down a figure calling itself "Skipp" on the scans. Shoot that impostor from range and pull it in with your Hulking Warpoon, if you can!"
Hievel nodded, even as the strange technology warped his body. The tiny larvae in his blood reported fascinating changes in all sectors, and his central brood forge claimed unprecedented changes to his 3B printer assemblages. This would bear further study, the bees concluded, but first he needed to shoot down that impostor. Antennae aquiver, Hievel took aim into the distance.

Aim!
WISHLIST:Probably nothing because I need money now!

Dog Kisser fucked around with this message at Aug 22, 2018 around 12:51

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

[AOTƧƧƧUO / HP: 1/2 / MOVE: 2 (shift) / DR: 3 / LUXE: 001 / CYBER: - / MUTATION: Hypnotic Drone, Pulse Wave, Dimensional Lens, Hexatomic Snarl]
B-Mutations : Hypnotic Drone (ENC: 1d4 attack to Control a target for the remainder of the round; ACT: A Controlled target gains 1 Infest Token.)
D-Mutations: Pulse Wave (1d6/2, Push 1) // Dimensional Lens (May be used instead of the Cover action. Reverses the value of a single die OR every die in the hex this phase (i.e. 1-3 succeeds and 4-12 fails on a d12.)) // Hexatomic Snarl (May be used instead of the Suppress action. Suppressed targets that miss suffer damage equal to their die result.)

TOKENS: 5 Air, 1 Infestation
RETAINER STATUS: Mecha-Mimir (Chillin')

Aotzzzuo said nothing.

He merely flickered.

Please nform me where the mysterious 'Skipp' I scanned goes, if it goes anywhere at all
Taking Aim

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

Rook Engineered Organisms

This is Rook.

The [Cultured Apifactor] has generated interesting results.
We desire more.

We want to know how the Hive
GENErATES
its riches.

The technology locked in his body is priceless.
PRICeLESS

And yet we will attempt to recompense those who would aquire it for us.

This was Rook.

---
(Adding Challenges:
HoW IT TIcKS Scan Hievel's corpse)
REtuRN TO ThE FolD Transmat Hievel, alive or dead.

Not Alex
Oct 9, 2012

This one keeps squeaking at us. Give it what it wants.

Syzygy spends 25 luxe from AoT to deliver two experimental medkits (instant use) to Skipp.

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Tokens: Freeze: 5 Burn: 1

SMRT SCOPE Mods:

Item reload status:

Retainers:

"Alright, time for round two, you ready to go Katy?"

Katy can look
Aim

Supply request:
I would appreciate another Mutagen and a new MCAD

sheep-dodger fucked around with this message at Aug 22, 2018 around 16:17

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

]

[KATYDID / HP:3/3 (RIG: 4+2/6)/ MOVE: 2 (RIG: 2)/ LUXE: 26-10 / CYBER: EYEGEAR] WEAPON MODS: [DR.J: JUNKER PROTOCOL, LIGHTWEIGHT MATERIALS] TOKENS: AIR 3 (RIG: BURN 1)

Katya powered up Dr. Jankenstein, and sighted at their remaining foes.

"You know it, Anne. Heaven or hell, let's rock."

Aim.

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

Sponsorship posted:

Syzygy Netowkr spends 78 Luxe (10 Syzygy, 26 AoT, 22 eStelle, 20 Hievel)
...on behalf of Hievel for Supply Drop.
...on behalf of eStelle for Experimental Supply Drop and drone delivery of Experimental Saf-T-Barrel.
...on behalf of Skipp for 2 Experimental MedInjektz.
They will arrive on Sponsor Phase.

2. Skipp
Skipp takes Aim!
Hazard emerges!

The tunnel begins to collapse!
>Skipp avoids damage!
>Chrysalis avoids damage!

Chrysalis is stirring...

Katydid takes Aim!
Apiary Anne takes Aim!

(3 HP)(1 HP)

4. ℟
Movement nowhere.
℟ receives 3 Rad Tokens!

Gamma Bounder enters the hex! Bounder's charge hits ℟! ℟ takes no damage!

5. Aotzzzuo / 8. Hievel
Aotzzzuo takes Aim!
Skipp moves out of Scan Range to 21.14(?)
Hievel takes Aim!

6. eStelle
eStelle takes Aim!

Wreckers, resolve Encounters!

Sponsors-Only Map

Bee Bonk fucked around with this message at Aug 22, 2018 around 21:04

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

TOKENS: 5 Air, 1 Infestation
RETAINER STATUS: Mecha-Mimir (Chillin'), MBC (5/5 HP)

Aotzzzuo let loose a shimmering beam of searing plasma from his pistol. He watched in twirl into a corona of many beautiful iridescent strands.

He laughed.

He laughed.

Inferno Pistol at the Roughneck (5 Upscales from Aim & Megascope): 1d18= 2
Free cover used to Dimensional Lens my own Inferno Pistol die
Spreading the Infestation Love to the Roughneck: 1d4= 1

Theantero fucked around with this message at Aug 23, 2018 around 17:42

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0

Grimey Drawer

eStelle

[eStelle / HP:3/3 | ARMOR: 0 / MOVE: 2 | LUXE: ??? +25 on hand? | CYBER: YES | CYBERAUGMENTS: Jacklegz© +1 MOVE, RigSpike: Successful Ambush controls Rig | MUTATIONS: N/A | WEAPON MODS: Megascope (upscale 3) | TOKENS: AIR: 3 | Doggo has -1 max HP, is poisoned, and has 1hp left | Darkb34k needs reloading | Medkit needs reloading]

--

Seeing the Sponsor Confirmation on her wreckers-terminal, eStelle patted Doggo on the... fur? Mycellium strands? On the back. "Don't worry buddy, we'll get you fighting fit yet!"

Encounter: Boost!

--

Wishlist: Thanks Syzygy!

WereGoat
Apr 28, 2017

HP: 1/2
Cyber: ZPE Transformer (Free ACT: Transform any number of owned tokens to Warp Tokens. If no tokens are converted, suffer 1 unblockable damage on HAZ.)

℟ finally stood from where he had been knocked back from the explosion.

Weak. Wounded. Vulnerable. He cowered in the crater as a thrice cursed bounder appeared.

Cover. squid to 23.08, don't want t o die from an attack that i could've easily squidded away from.

WereGoat fucked around with this message at Aug 23, 2018 around 13:32

Prince of Space
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

x2==

HP: 1/5 DR2 Move: 5 Jump Luxe: 000
Consumables: Squidpack (Full) // Fabrikit X (+Heal) (Full) // Medikit (Empty) // Medikit X (+Heal) (Empty) // Assist Flare // Purifier Retrovirus

Tapping his foot impatiently, Skipp Wiley Jr. waited for the Horrific Chrysalis to break open so he could plug the exposed, emergent Horror full of holes with his Rigger Sidearm, but the thing didn't seem quite ready to hatch from its transformative cocoon just yet. Skipp sighed. Not only had Noctowitz never returned, now the scan reports from both Aotzzzuo and Hievel were telling him that this impostor "Skipp" they'd seen off to the north had run out of scan range with the Metastatik in tow. The Hyperchurch's hunter-doppelganger was likely relocating itself, biding its time to find another prime moment to strike at Skipp from an unseen corner of Dark. Great.

A tremor ran down Skipp's spine as he thought about the Hermes Mag's sudden destruction at the hands of the Metastatik's current user. Skipp was safe from them for the time being, but how long could that peace last? Skipp yearned to find proper protection against another sniper round, and quick.

The tremor in Skipp's spine only intensified as the ground below his feet started shaking as well. Dust showered down from the ceiling as rocks began to fall from above. It was a cave-in!

Skipp quickly shouldered his pack and promptly abandoned the ambush site he'd so painstakingly fortified, covered his helmet with his arms and his pack and bounded off in the direction of safety.

Encounter: Skipp retreats from the cave-in, moving one hex northeast! 19.17 -> 20.17

Wishlist: Syzygy comes in with the clutch save! Thank you so very much to the myco-colonial Sponsor Syzygy Network for the inbound delivery of much-needed medical supplies: they're just what the doctor ordered!
Just in case more Sponsors might want to put a smile on my face: I've listed what things I could really use in the near future (Available open-source-account funds: 158):
Package 1: Fighting Chance - 43 Luxe - Delivery (25 luxe) of one Rig-Ripper (15 luxe) and one Optiscope (3 luxe). Total: 25+15+3 = 43 Luxe.
Package 2: Battle Buds - 40 Luxe - Delivery (25 luxe) of one Experimental Huskhound (Poisonous) (10 luxe) and one Experimental Motile Biocover (+Backlash) (5 luxe). Total 25+10+5 = 40 Luxe.
Package 3: Falcon Futures - 30 Luxe - Delivery (25 luxe) of one Experimental Autofalconoid (Weaponized) (2.5 luxe) and one Experimental Autofalconoid (Free-Action Deploy / Messenger) (2.5 luxe). Total 25+2.5+2.5 = 30 Luxe.

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Tokens: Freeze: 5 Burn: 1

SMRT SCOPE Mods:

Item reload status:

Retainers:

With her fingers slowly thawing, Anne felt that she now had a good chance of actually using her weapons again, so she pulled out her pistol and in one fluid motion shot the Mutant stalker right between the eyes.

Katy can look
Attack Mutant Darkstalker with SMRT SCPE: 1d6 5
Free Cover
Set MBCs to not intercept the skates

Supply request:
I would appreciate another Mutagen and a new MCAD

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

]

[KATYDID / HP:3/3 (RIG: 6/6)/ MOVE: 2 (RIG: 2)/ LUXE: 26-10 / CYBER: EYEGEAR] WEAPON MODS: [DR.J: JUNKER PROTOCOL, LIGHTWEIGHT MATERIALS] TOKENS: AIR 3 (RIG: BURN 1)

Katya unleashed the custom weapon on their flying foes, hoping it wouldn't overcook so they could get their salvage on.

Dr. Jankenstein at the 1HP Skate, rampage at the 3hp skate (optiscope, aim, eyegear, optiscope +1 on initial shot): 1d14+1 8 1d14 6

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

[HIEVEL / HP: 3/3 / MOVE: 2 / LUXE: 021 / MUTATION: Gelatinous Epidermis, Exo-Propolis, Warped Insight, Compound Eyes, Beecycler Unit]
TOKENS: 4 Air, 1 Charge, 4 Infest

Hievel's hundred eyes blinked, and a rare frown creased his face. His target had vanished. Luckily, another presented itself to his south. He fired his harpoon at the wriggling critter near Skipp and wound it back in!

Warpoon!: 1d14 7
🐝 my friend: 1d4 1 (infestation friend-making!)

WISHLIST:Probably nothing because I need money now!

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

2. Skipp
Skipp retreats to 20.17!

T-t-turn in, turn in! Quotas to meet, or meat for the Screw!

Katydid critically hits Skate 2! Skate 2 absorbs 1 Warp Token!
Rampage! Katydid hits Skate 1!
Apiary Anne takes Cover!
Apiary Anne hits Mutant Darkstalker!

Skate 1 misses Swatter-1!
Skate 2 hits Swatter-1!
Darkstalker misses Swatter-1!

Swatter-1 takes no damage and loses 1 Burn Token!
Skate 1 takes 1 damage!
Skate 2 gains 2HP, takes 4 damage, and dies!
Mutant Darkstalker takes 3 damage and dies!

Katydid is awarded 2L bounty!
Apiary Anne is awarded 1L bounty!

4. ℟
℟ squids to 23.08!

5. Aotzzzuo / 8. Hievel
Aotzzzuo uses Dimensional Lens!
Aotzzzuo misses hits Roughneck!
Hievel hits Horrific Chrysalis from Range!
>Horrific Chrysalis is Pulled into the hex!

Mutant Roughneck hits Hievel! Backlash!

Hievel takes no damage!
Mutant Roughneck takes 4 damage (reduced from 5) and dies!
Horrific Chrysalis is destroyed!

Hievel is awarded 1L bounty.
Aotzzzuo is awarded 1L bounty.

6. eStelle
eStelle Boosts ACT!

Wreckers, take Action!

Sponsors-Only Map

Bee Bonk fucked around with this message at Aug 23, 2018 around 19:34

WereGoat
Apr 28, 2017

HP: 1>2/2
Note: Reference post

Another pursuit. The end was so near, but seemed so far away. He could outdistance all of them easily, but that wasn't an option.

Use medkit

Free ACT: Fun experiment!

Convert!

D-D-D-D-DOUBLE INCRE-D-BLE CRISIS!

WereGoat fucked around with this message at Aug 23, 2018 around 22:16

Prince of Space
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

x2==

HP: 1/5 DR2 Move: 5 Jump Luxe: 000 -> 005

Fragile; the cave systems underneath Mercury's surface were fragile. Everything was so precariously balanced here in Dark that Skipp Wiley Jr. felt like he was an exposed piece of fine porcelain, locked in a shop with a rampaging bull. Skipp felt undeniably vulnerable and small as he sprinted away from the rocks falling from the cavernous ceiling above. The last thing Skipp wanted was to be crushed to death in some backwater, underground death trap, with no glory or honor left to his name. Natural disasters were such a lame way for a Wrecker to go out, after all!

Thankfully, safety was nearby. It was fortunate for Skipp that he'd scouted out the Crazed Foreman's reinforced encampment earlier when he was setting up his ambush for the unhatched Horror - the scan data he'd collected allowed him to know that the region he was running to was safe from rockfall and full of valuable personnel resources...

Despite his Wrecker-tolerant nature, the Crazed Foreman had turned out to be just as Unstable as the other local Mercutians Skipp had encountered in the caves. Pity. Skipp recalled the poor trade he'd made with the Raving Prospector earlier in the long night and realized that he'd need to be tight-fisted with his supplies on these occasions: these kinds of men would likely swindle him as soon as gut him on a power drill. Skipp thanked the man for his time and moved on.

Skipp's voice sparked onto the short-range comms, beamed directly to Hievel and Aotzzuo:

"Hi Hievel, Aotzzuo: Skipp here! There was a minor cave-in in 19.17 so I had to run for safety! Luckily, I managed to bump into a Crazed Foreman in 20.17 at a place where it's pretty safe... I think I'm going to collect what nifty things I can find here and get moving to the X-Cav Station in 19.18 as soon as possible. Unless you have a plan to catch that Hyperchurch sniper, I'll meet you guys there!"

Action: Skipp Salvages the area, including the Volatile Compound and the Fungal Cultivar!: 1d6 5
As a free action, Skipp tight-scans the area to his south (20.18) and shares the scan data with Aotzzzuo and Hievel!

Wishlist: Thanks again to myco-Sponsor Syzygy Network for the incoming dispatch of healing drugs: they're exactly what I was hoping for!
In the event that the Sponsors-that-be are feeling especially generous: there are other items I could use in the near future (Available open-source-account funds: 158):
Package 1: Fighting Chance - 43 Luxe // Package 2: Battle Buds - 40 Luxe // Package 3: Falcon Futures - 30 Luxe

Prince of Space fucked around with this message at Aug 24, 2018 around 02:51

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0

Grimey Drawer

eStelle

--

Producing a tactical shovel from nowhere, eStelle begins the arduous process of digging through scrap and flesh for anything of value. Doggo follows her happily, munching on any raw, leftover ant-meat that comes his way.

--

Action: Boosted Salvage the entire hex! That should be the dead Prospektor, 2 dead Myrmecoid Myrmidions, 4 dead Myrmecoid Rovers and possibly one dead Myrmecoid Queen, though the autofalcon already savaged it for its glands/bile so probably not that last one.
The very act of Salvage should restore my Doggo to good-enough health, and might even count for the Early Adopter challenge?!

«66 »