Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

2. Skipp
Movement to 16.04.
Skipp receives 2 Burn Tokens!

3. Katydid / 5. Aotzzzuo / 7. Apiary Anne / 8. Hievel
Aotzzzuo: Skipp moves to 16.04; Cry-3 moves nowhere.
Movement to 20.05.
Gamma Bounder pursues Apiary Anne!

Explosions Can Happen posted:

Detpods detonate!
>Apiary Anne is hit!
>Brood Guardian is hit!
>Swarming Horror is hit!
>Mined Biocover avoids damage!
>Motile Biocover 1 avoids damage!
>Motile Biocover 2 is hit!
>Gamma Bounder avoids damage!
Detpods detonate!
>Apiary Anne is hit!
>Brood Guardian is hit!
>Swarming Horror is hit!
>Mined Biocover is hit!
>Motile Biocover 1 is hit!
Detpods detonate!
>Apiary Anne avoids damage!
>Brood Guardian is hit!
>Swarming Horror is hit!
>Mined Biocover is hit!
>Motile Biocover 2 avoids damage!
Detpods detonate!
>Brood Guardian is hit!
>Swarming Horror avoids damage!
>Mined Biocover is hit!
>Gamma Bounder is hit!
Mined Biocover detonates!
>Brood Guardian is hit!
>Swarming Horror is hit!
>Motile Biocover 1 avoids damage!
>Motile Biocover 2 avoids damage!
>Gamma Bounder is hit!

Apiary Anne takes no damage (reduced from 6)!
Brood Guardian takes 10 DAMAGE (reduced from 11) and dies!
Swarming Horror takes 8 damage (reduced from 9) and dies!
Mined Biocover takes 5 damage (reduced from 6) and explodes!
Motile Biocover 1 takes 5 damage (reduced from 6) and is destroyed!
Motile Biocover 2 takes 5 damage (reduced from 6) and is destroyed!
Gamma Bounder takes 4 damage (reduced from 5) and is destroyed!

6. eStelle
eStelle takes Aim!

:siren: Wreckers, resolve Encounters! :siren:

Sponsors-Only Map

Bee Bonk fucked around with this message at 00:29 on Sep 23, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....

RETAINERS

[AOTƧƧƧUO / HP: 2/2 / MOVE: 2 (shift) / DR: 3 / LUXE: 030 / CYBER: - / MUTATION: Hypnotic Drone, Pulse Wave, Dimensional Lens, Hexatomic Snarl]
AUG CAP: 1 CYBER, 4 MUTATIONS (FREE SLOTS: 1 CYBER, 1 MUTATION)
B-Mutations : Hypnotic Drone (ENC: 1d4 attack to Control a target for the remainder of the round; ACT: A Controlled target gains 1 Infest Token. Does not count against Aug Threshold.)
D-Mutations: Pulse Wave (1d6/2, Push 1) // Dimensional Lens (May be used instead of the Cover action. Reverses the value of a single die OR every die in the hex this phase (i.e. 1-3 succeeds and 4-12 fails on a d12.)) // Hexatomic Snarl (May be used instead of the Suppress action. Suppressed targets that miss suffer damage equal to their die result.)

TOKENS: 5 Air
EXHAUSTED ITEMS: Medikit
RETAINER STATUS: Myriad Revenant (5/5 HP, Grave Echo), MBC (5/5 HP)

Aotzzzuo swayed at the mutant psychic.

Their thoughts mingled.

They had a nice conversation.

But was there something he was supposed to do?

Well, it was probably nothing important.

HIEVEL, KATY and ANNE can peek
HypnoDroning the Stargazer, Calling 4 (4 upscales from Megascope): 1d12= 1
Hey Myrv, it would be grand if you could swipe one of those Drudges (the one that Anne isn't killing) so that we can rid ourselves of all the enemies here!

Theantero fucked around with this message at 23:01 on Sep 23, 2018

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker

[KATYDID / HP:2/3 (RIG 5/5 (4spooky4u)/ MOVE: 2 (RIG:2 shift)/ LUXE: 52 / CYBER: EYEGEAR] WEAPON MODS: [DR.J: JUNKER PROTOCOL, LIGHTWEIGHT MATERIALS] TOKENS: AIR 3

Katya commented, "It's the one that makes the others harder to kill. Hate those guys. Locked on."

Team Serious Beesness is aware: Swatter-1's main gun at the Roughneck (Gunner, Scope, Eyes, ##CalledShot 3): 1d16 5

Wishlist:Top priority: anti-heat hazmat. Motile Biocovers are the ablative of choice against snipers and telefrag chargers. Also, assist flares.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
=

Skipp Wiley Jr., Veteran Newtype / Headhunter Wrecker
HP: 4/5 -> 3/5 DR3 Move: 5 Jump Luxe: 000
Mutations (Inoculated): Compound Eyes (Cannot be Ambushed) // Batrachian Legs (+1 Move) >> Biological Levitation (Jump)
F-Mutations: Caustic Haemorrhexis (On Damage: Friendly-Fire 1d4/1 AoE, +damage upcales)
D-Mutations: Wormholer (At 0 HP, spawn spatial anomaly. 1/6 chance to be drawn into anomaly and survive with 1 HP.)
Weapons: Hulking Warpoon (1d10/3 +Penetrator +Disable, Reach/Pull 1) Malware Emitter (borrowed from Hievel) // Optiscope (+1upscale +0)
Armor: Dark Hazmat Gear B (DR3 Therm, DR2 Chem, DR1 Rad, Air Supply) // Heliopause (+3 DR, 1 Slot, DR3 Therm, DR2 Warp) (ACT: Convert Therm <-> Warp) >> Rad Module (+1 DR vs Rad)
Consumables: Squidpack (Full) // Medikit (Empty) // Medikit X (+Heal) (Empty) // Optifalconoid (Full) // Coffin Nail JC03 (Bio-Locked)
Items: Purifier Retrovirus // Volatile Compound // Meta-Thumper // Horror Chow
Tokens: 3 Air // 3 Burn // 2 Cryo // 1 Rad

With his floatsacs filled with lighter-than-air gases, Skipp Wiley Jr. effortlessly bounded through the sweltering heat of the caves until he came across a strange barrier impeding his progress: a trio of Mercurial Thermophores. The hazardous tentacled extremeophiles were arranged around the walls and floor of a narrow pass in the cave beyond in just such a way that Skipp would have a hard time getting past them without drawing their attention, and their beastly ire. They were territorial creatures after all, and - depending on the temperature of the area they were encountered in - they could unleash either a flammable or a cryogenic agent at things that they considered threats - or food. Skipp was glad that he was wearing his heat-soaking armor Heliopause on top of his thermal-resistant Hazmat Gear, because otherwise these three fire-spitting monsters from the depths of Dark would present a very real and rather dire threat to the lone Wrecker.

Peering out from behind a jumble of discarded mining equipment, Skipp carefully studied the enclosed bottleneck he'd have to navigate in order to get past the fiery Thermophores. He could jump over and through them, of course, but having some extra momentum pulling him along would be particularly helpful, too. Through the fierce heat haze, far off in the distance, Skipp spotted something organic and porous attached to the floor and glowing faintly. Excellent: a worthy target for his Hulking Warpoon!

Skipp lined up his shot on the monstrous growth jutting out from the cavern floor and squeezed the Hulking Warpoon's trigger. Once he felt the electrospear sink into the distant target, he leapt from cover and bounded towards the Mercurial Thermophores, reeling himself in along the Warpoon's cable to increase his speed.

As he drifted above the startled and angry Mercurial Thermophores, hanging tightly onto his Hulking Warpoon, Skipp reactively flinched when the Thermophores started spraying their flammable jets of fluid at him. As he flinched, he tapped into his Newtype connection to the Metaverse and released a high-pressure gout of acidic blood that splashed across the thrashing thermophiles.

Encounter: Skipp activates his Newtype ability to mimic the D-Breaker talent set for this round (-1 HP)!
Skipp takes damage! Caustic Haemorrhexis versus Mercurial Thermophores 1-3: 3#1d4 4 1 1 - Critical Hit! Skipp deals 2 damage to Mercurial Thermophore 1!
Skipp fires the Hulking Warpoon at the Hive Pyrocluster (in 17.03)!: 1d8 4 - Critical hit! Skipp deals 6 Penetrator damage +Disable from Range!
Skipp pulls himself into his target's hex! 16.04 -> 17.03

Wishlist: Hello Sponsors! If you want to help me out and decide my fate, please send me any of the following packages via Healdrone! (Available Online Luxe: 17 Skipp // 96 Open Sponsors)
If you want me to go after Cry-3:
The Buddy Buffer: one Motile Biocover (10 luxe) and one Experimental Medikit (+Heal) (0 luxe). Healdrone Delivery: 25+10+0 = 35 Luxe.
If you want me to go after the Metastatik-wielder:
The Ninja-gram: one Experimental Wrecker Decoy (+Instant Deploy) (6 luxe) and one Experimental Autofalconoid (+Accuracy) (2 luxe). Healdrone Delivery: 25+6+2 = 33 Luxe.
If you want me to reach the next level in my personal growth:
The Augment-O-Matic: one Experimental Mutagenic Syrinx (+Integration) (10 luxe) and one Experimental Unlicensed Autodoc (+Instant Deploy) (9 luxe). Healdrone Delivery: 25+10+9 = 44 Luxe.
If you don't send me anything via Healdrone soon, however, I will have no choice but to head directly to the Zodiac Beacon instead. Please help Sponsors!

Lux Anima fucked around with this message at 07:18 on Sep 23, 2018

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
eStelle

(for dogs)

---

[eStelle / HP:3/3 | ARMOR: 3 / MOVEMENT: DIG / BURROW | / IMMUNE TO RAD/ IMMUNE TO POISON | LUXE: 24 luxe on hand | CYBER: YES | CYBERAUGMENTS: Jacklegz© +1 MOVE, RigSpike: Successful Ambush controls Rig | D-MUTATIONS: Molecular Displacement: When hit by an attack, subject may choose to gain a Warp Token and force the attacker to select a new target. | Augment: Horror Engine: Subject's attacks gain Scrap, but subject can only heal by Cannibalizing Rigs and other synthetics. | WEAPON MODS: Megascope (upscale 0) | TOKENS: AIR: 3, | Darkb34k is reloaded! | Medkit needs reloading | Slay has 2/5 HP and 1 mutations, allowing him to call for help (but apparently not underground)]

---

*BITE*

Encounter: Aimed Horror vs Mutant Darkstalker: 1d12 12

*CHOMP*

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Apiary Anne: HP: 6/6 Move: 3 [Fly] Luxe: 2 DR: 6

Tokens: Burn: 1 Poison: 1

Augmentations: Limits: 1C 4M
C: Eye Gear: Upscale all attacks
M: Gossamer Wings: Fly and +1 Move, takes up no aug threshold
M: Chitinous Chiton: DR +1 when hit by a Penetrator attack, takes up no aug threshold
M: Swollen Musculature: +1 damage + Newflesh Eidolon: Subject's max HP is increased by number of mutations possessed
M: Mercurial Foulbrood: Can only be hit in combat on a 5+, but all damage taken is Max HP
M: Chitinous Carapace: DR +2 + Frangible Scutes: Backlash 1
Free slots: 1

SMRT SCOPE Mods:
Lightweight Materials: 50% Extraction Cost Depleted Pandemonium Rounds: (1 DoT) Neutronium-Tipped Rounds: (Pen on multiple of 4) Debriding Brood: Upscale vs. Mutants; +1 Infest vs Mutants

CS Armor:
Slots: 4
Cell Annexer: +2 DR, +2 Slots, -3 maxHP

Item reload status:
Squidpack: empty Fabrikit: empty X Fabrikit 1: empty X Fabrikit 2: empty Cluster:empty

Retainers:
Dr One: 1/5 HP

Just as Anne lifted off, she noticed that things were going wrong down below. The MBCs were clumsily tripping the mines that had been scattered by the Tortles, catching her Hiver friends in the blasts. Up in the air, Anne caught some shrapnel, but was ultimately unhurt, but when the dust settled everything else down below was dead. Going by the damage readout, the X MBC had self-destructed as well, adding to the carnage. She made a note to the R&D division, strongly recommending they Decree Language Censor engaged and cancel their development of this MBC branch.
Touching down at her target she finally met up again with Katya, as well as the other members of the hive. After brief introductions, an unfriendly group of mutants approached them, so they quickly swapped some weapons around and began mowing them down.

Katy, Hievel and Aotzzzuo can look:
Free Cover
Fire Inferno Pistol at Drudge 1 Called Shot: 1: 1d12 10

Supply request:
1 X MBCs with Cannibalize

sheep-dodger fucked around with this message at 22:53 on Sep 23, 2018

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

IPC

We have noticed that the contestants of Wrecking Crew Ltd have been tardy in getting to the Zodiac beacon. We will sweeten the deal to change incentive structures:

Heliophobia: Reach the Zodiac beacon before the Terminator line reaches it

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

"We'd like to see more field iteration on the Metamorphosis Engines, Your Grace. The first three warhulks, Cryo included, Bullet Jesus rest her soul, provided valuable telemetry, but after the frankly embarrassing chumping of the last one I've been pushing the team day and night to meet the performance guidelines you set and to save face for the team and the Company."

Skimming through the luxe accounts, Aethelred replied to the holo head in front of him. "I'll see what I can do. Prevailing conditions being what they are down there on Mercury for the wreckers, it would be most fortuitous if you could incorporate a way to make the Engine autodeploy upon its recipient."

"Oh, sure! That's easy enough. We just slap a rudimentary motility and targeting system on it. I'll have one ready for you within the hour."

For Skipp: one Experimental Metamorphosis Engine (+On-Delivery Deploy) (50 luxe) and one Experimental Medikit (+Heal) (0 Luxe), sent by Healdrone (25 luxe). Total: 50+0+25 = 75 Luxe (17 Skipp, 5 Pertinax, 3 Gureyevitch Solutions, 25 Academy of Titan, 10 RookEngOrg, 10 IPC, 5 Gen)
For Apiary Anne: two Experimental Motile Biocovers (+Cannibalize) (10 luxe), sent by Mar-o-gen Healdrone (+MaxHP, 25 luxe). Total: 10+25 = 35 Luxe (10 Apiary Anne, 25 Cosmiq)

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....

"Do you think these wreckers will soon reach the destroyed central gateway?"

"Wreckers are always marching towards their miserable, inevitable demise, Professor."

"Haha, right you are, Margaret! I was merely thinking that this would be a good chance to add some exotic matter into the Academy's venerable collection."

"I shall make the calls necessary to badger them onwards then, Professor."

"Very good! With that stuff I might be able to continue my work on the strangelet-inductor. I'll need to have some intern dig up my old work on it from The Pit, actually..."

"Ah. Shall I call the Campus Coroner too while I'm at it then, Professor?"

"...Eh, no need to bother. I doubt there will be much for her to look at and I don't want to get her hopes up."

"Very well, Professor."

CHALLENGE
AoT Department of Engineering
Isodope: Retrieve some of the highly unstable MCAD-slag from its final resting place, then either transmat it to the Academy OR craft with it.

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.

[HIEVEL / HP: 3/3 / MOVE: 2 / LUXE: 011 (just counted it manually like a doofus) / TOKENS: 4 Air, 1 Charge
Augmentations: Limits: 1/1C 5/4M :siren:[OVER THRESHOLD]:siren:
M: Exo-Propolis: Consume 10 Luxe to repair a synthetic or Hive structure, restore 1 HP to a rig or drone, or as a crafting catalyst. [INTEGRATED]
C: Beecycler Unit: Consume an item to template it. Spend Luxe equal to Supply Value plus rating (+20 common, +30 rare) to manufacture a copy. Upgraded items only produce the base version, and consumption of an item still bears any risk inherent to that act. An Infest Token may be spent during fabrication to create a Hive version of a normal item.
M: Gelatinous Epidermis: Immune to toxic environments
M: Warped Insight: Roll twice on Table rolls and choose one.
M: Compound Eyes: Cannot be Ambushed.
M: Exo-Mutualism: Anytime a Hiver or Infested completes a Challenge, gain +1 Bvo.
M: Grandmatron's Astral Seal: When subject or ally in same hex suffers Disable, Control, or Forced Movement, they regain 1 HP. Healing items and abilities (except this one) used by the subject restore 1 additional HP.

So much excitement in the air! The arrival of the other Hiver, the beautiful Anne, had Hievel's tenants and endocrine system in a bit of a tizzy. He hadn't been designed for it, but whatever vestigial subsystems remained all agreed: he was in love! His tenants, on the other hand, had an academic appreciation for the vastly different strain she carried within her, and desired a sample for their records.

Which was why when she tossed him her pistol and told him to shoot the big guy with the glowing face, his nerves thrilled with the opportunity to impress her.
Borrow a neat pistol and shoot a Mutant Stargazer!: 1d12 7
And to borrow a few skin cells and honey residue for posterity.

Shooting and infecting mutant Stargazer!

WISHLIST:Alright send me cool stuff!

Dog Kisser fucked around with this message at 15:15 on Sep 24, 2018

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker

Time for a new challenge.This one should annoy the Purifiers.

Wreckhalla for All: Reach the Zodiac Beacon alongside a member of a different faction/species grouping.

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

Rook Engineered Organisms

This is Rook.

The survival of the [Hievel] prototype is
UNEXpeCTED

We have already received just compensation for our expenditures in its generation.

So, also, have our challenges proved to have
INTEReSTING
results.

Through the widespread uptake of our [Motile Bio-Cover] line, we have learned much about what our users desire.

Through Wrecker [Apiary Anne]'s dedication to Rig demolition, we have learned much about their functionality.

Their weaknesses.

How we may
IMPrOVE
upon them!

Here at Rook we wish to cleanse the Rig paradigm of its base, mechanical nature and
BIrTH
something truly extraordinary!

Please attend to our new requests.

This was Rook.

---
Amending Challenge:
UNWIlLING TEMplATE Disable and transmat a Rig > Transmat a Rig or Rig Wreckage
Adding Challenges:
OuT AnD IN Dismount one Rig and Mount another
LOoK CLOsELY Scan five Rigs
SeE HoW THeY BReAK Witness five MBCs perishing

Dog Kisser fucked around with this message at 15:43 on Sep 24, 2018

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer

:: Submitting New Challenges
:: Exit, stage ??? Enter the Anomaly
:: Gone f͔̪i̴̡̜͔̤̦̖̦s̶̵̬̙̟̟̦h̵̴͏͚̳͎̺í̠͔̣͇̜̻̩̼n̦̤̠͠g̬̬̪̮͙̦̪͢ Make an Entity from the In-between enter realspace

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

Sponsorship posted:

Pertinax spends 110 Luxe (17 Skipp, 10 Anne, 25 Cosmiq, 5 PAF, 3 GS, 25 AoT, 10 Rook, 10 IPC, 5 GEN)
...on behalf of Skipp for HEALdrone delivery of Metamorphosis Missile and Experimental Medikit.
...on behalf of Apiary Anne for Mar-O-Gen Fortified HEALdrone delivery of 2 Experimental MBCs.
They will arrive on Sponsor Phase.

2. Skipp
Skipp loses 1 HP to mimic D-Breaker!
Caustic Haemorrhexis!
>Thermophore 1 is critically hit!
>Thermophore 2 avoids damage!
>Thermophore 3 avoids damage!

Thermophore 1 hits Skipp!
Thermophore 2 hits Skipp!
Thermophore 3 misses Skipp!

Skipp hits Hive Pyrocluster from Range!
Skipp is Pulled into 17.03!
Skipp gains 1 Burn Token!

Skipp gains 2 Burn Tokens!
Thermophore 1 takes 2 damage and dies!
Hive Pyrocluster takes 6 damage and is destroyed!

Skipp +11L bounty!

3. Katydid / 5. Aotzzzuo / 7. Apiary Anne / 8. Hievel
Katydid hits Roughneck!
Aotzzzuo drones on! Aotzzzuo misses Mutant Stargazer!
Apiary Anne takes Cover!
Apiary Anne hits Drudge 1!
Hievel hits Stargazer!
Myrv misses Drudge 2! Myrv deals damage on a miss!

Stargazer hits Hievel! MBC!
Roughneck hits Hievel!
Drudge 1 hits Hievel!
Drudge 2 misses Hievel!
Something misses Apiary Anne from the Northwest!

Stargazer takes 3 damage, 1 Poison Token, and 1 Burn Token, and is Fully Infested!
Roughneck takes damage (reduced from 5) and dies!
Drudge 1 takes 5 damage and dies!
Drudge 2 takes 1 damage (reduced from 2)!
Hievel takes 1 damage (reduced from 3), 2 Burn Tokens, and 2 Rad Tokens!
Hievel's MBC takes 1 damage (reduced from 2), and 1 Burn Token!

Katydid +3L bounty!
Apiary Anne +1L bounty!

6. eStelle
Slay hits Darkstalker!

Darkstalker misses Slay!

Darkstalker takes 2 damage and dies!
eStelle +2L bounty!

:siren: Wreckers, take Action! :siren:

Sponsors-Only Map

Bee Bonk fucked around with this message at 16:17 on Sep 24, 2018

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

[HIEVEL / HP: 3/3 / MOVE: 2 / LUXE: 011 (just counted it manually like a doofus) / TOKENS: 4 Air, 1 Charge, 2 Burn, 2 Rad
M: Exo-Propolis: Consume 10 Luxe to repair a synthetic or Hive structure, restore 1 HP to a rig or drone, or as a crafting catalyst. [INTEGRATED]
C: Beecycler Unit: Consume an item to template it. Spend Luxe equal to Supply Value plus rating (+20 common, +30 rare) to manufacture a copy. Upgraded items only produce the base version, and consumption of an item still bears any risk inherent to that act. An Infest Token may be spent during fabrication to create a Hive version of a normal item.
M: Exo-Mutualism: Anytime a Hiver or Infested completes a Challenge, gain +1 Bvo.
M: Grandmatron's Astral Seal: When subject or ally in same hex suffers Disable, Control, or Forced Movement, they regain 1 HP. Healing items and abilities (except this one) used by the subject restore 1 additional HP.

Wow, what a fascinating weapon that was! His new retainer was a powerful creature indeed, and his bees sang in harmony with its strange song. He would have been more interested, but at the moment he was on fire! He borrowed the Hivehusk from Aotzzzuo with an apologetic look on a face that was already starting to smoulder and crack and poured the soothing wax from within all over his body. That was better!

Speaking of which, his new pal was also not doing so hot. With a complicated waggle dance of gestures and pantomime, Hievel suggested the creature put himself out!

Using Hivehusk to clear Charge Token x1 and Burn Token x2! If I get an Infest Token, use it immediately to charge Honey Drop. Also tell the Geometer to put himself out. If he can't figure it out, he deserves to die :colbert:

Dog Kisser fucked around with this message at 04:45 on Sep 25, 2018

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
eStelle

(for dogs)

---

[eStelle / HP:3/3 | ARMOR: 3 / MOVEMENT: DIG / BURROW | / IMMUNE TO RAD/ IMMUNE TO POISON | LUXE: 24 luxe on hand | CYBER: YES | CYBERAUGMENTS: Jacklegz© +1 MOVE, RigSpike: Successful Ambush controls Rig | D-MUTATIONS: Molecular Displacement: When hit by an attack, subject may choose to gain a Warp Token and force the attacker to select a new target. | Augment: Horror Engine: Subject's attacks gain Scrap, but subject can only heal by Cannibalizing Rigs and other synthetics. | WEAPON MODS: Megascope (upscale 0) | TOKENS: AIR: 3, | Darkb34k is reloaded! | Medkit needs reloading | Slay has 2/5 HP and 1 mutations, allowing him to call for help (but apparently not underground)]

---

eStelle glanced at her bag of horror-chow hungrily. It had been a while since she'd eaten, though her internal matter-dissembler-unit mostly rumbled for metal and rocks these days. Maybe a little bite wouldn't hurt, though?

But also, she had more important things to consider. Like Darkb34k, and his next target of opportunity. She set the parameters and wished it luck. To Slay, she merely waved in the general direction of the deceased mutants. He would just have to earn his dinner like everyone else.

Action: Sending Darkb34k to 23.18 to pick up anything that resembles my Delightful XLR8R or looks like it might 'fit' that puzzle. If no items there apply to those conditions, just pick up whatever you fancy! Also eating the horror chow if i can/if it is a free action, otherwise I skip that I guess. I tell Slay to eat the local corpse.

Wishlist: Safe-T-Barrel for myself, X-mutagen (instant deploy) for Slay! Or myself, whatever!

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

M: Chitinous Chiton: DR +1 when hit by a Penetrator attack, takes up no aug threshold
M: Swollen Musculature: +1 damage + Newflesh Eidolon: Subject's max HP is increased by number of mutations possessed
M: Mercurial Foulbrood: Can only be hit in combat on a 5+, but all damage taken is Max HP

SMRT SCOPE Mods:
Lightweight Materials: 50% Extraction Cost Depleted Pandemonium Rounds: (1 Poison token on hit) Neutronium-Tipped Rounds: (Pen on multiple of 4) Debriding Brood: Upscale vs. Mutants; +1 Infest vs Mutants

CS Armor:

Item reload status:
Squidpack: empty Fabrikit: empty X Fabrikit 1: empty X Fabrikit 2: empty Cluster:empty

Retainers:
Dr One: 1/5 HP

As Anne handed the borrowed pistol back to Aotzzzuo, another chunk of ground evaporated right next to her. The Church's headhunter was not having a good day apparently.
Undisturbed by the impact Anne proceeded to grab Hievel's Combat Support Modification Kit and set one of her broods to begin assimilating it. Handing it back to Hievel she commented "Here you go, have some of our superior genetic strain, maybe one day you'll be free from the tyrants at Rook too."

Apifactor Hievel's CS mod kit
Take Shelter

Supply request:
1 X MBCs with Cannibalize

sheep-dodger fucked around with this message at 22:53 on Sep 24, 2018

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

[KATYDID / HP:2/3 (RIG 5/5 (4spooky4u)/ MOVE: 2 (RIG:2 shift)/ LUXE: 52 / CYBER: EYEGEAR] WEAPON MODS: [DR.J: JUNKER PROTOCOL, LIGHTWEIGHT MATERIALS] TOKENS: AIR 3

Katya gave Anne a cheerful wave, glad to see her hale and hearty after they'd gone their separate ways. For now, however, they all needed shelter, and via Swatter-1, she was in an ideal place to make it.

Team Serious Beesness is aware: Make Shelter for everyone! Come, Bee-friends and D-friends, be safe from this hazardous place!

Wishlist:Top priority: anti-heat hazmat. Motile Biocovers are the ablative of choice against snipers and telefrag chargers. Also, assist flares.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
=

HP: 3/5 DR3 Move: 5 Jump Luxe: 000
Mutations (Inoculated): Compound Eyes (Cannot be Ambushed) // Batrachian Legs (+1 Move) >> Biological Levitation (Jump)
F-Mutations: Caustic Haemorrhexis (On Damage: Friendly-Fire 1d4/1 AoE, +damage upcales)
D-Mutations: Wormholer (At 0 HP, spawn spatial anomaly. 1/6 chance to be drawn into anomaly and survive with 1 HP.)
Weapons: Hulking Warpoon (1d10/3 +Penetrator +Disable, Reach/Pull 1) Malware Emitter (borrowed from Hievel) // Optiscope (+1upscale +0)
Armor: Dark Hazmat Gear B (DR3 Therm, DR2 Chem, DR1 Rad, Air Supply) // Heliopause (+3 DR, 1 Slot, DR3 Therm, DR2 Warp) (ACT: Convert Therm <-> Warp) >> Rad Module (+1 DR vs Rad)
Consumables: Squidpack (Full) // Medikit (Empty) // Medikit X (+Heal) (Empty) // Optifalconoid (Full) // Coffin Nail JC03 (Bio-Locked)
Tokens: 3 Air // 6 -> 2 Burn // 2 Cryo // 1 Rad // 0 -> 4 Warp

As Skipp Wiley Jr. rocketed towards the distant Hive Pyrocluster he'd speared on the end of his Warpoon, the clustered Mercurial Thermophores blasted him with their flammable excretions. Skipp instinctively flinched in that moment, spraying them right back with his own Caustic Haemorrhexis. In doing so, Skipp inadvertently tapped into a particularly strange portion of his Newtype genetic code; one that triggered his total mental D-scent into a D-hole.

Skipp could vaguely remember feeling his heat-proofed armor getting hotter and yet colder by the second as the Hulking Warpoon's tow cable reeled him deeper into the cavern's superheated system, but aside from that he was only dimly aware of his surroundings. By activating his Newtype abilities without a clear and present thought to his panicked mind, he'd managed to rip a minor dimensional tear between the hemispheres of his brain. His thought patterns suddenly diverged wildy, explosively scattering themselves across all the corners of Dark, past and present, here and there, delving through the Metaverse via the Meta-Thumper in his pack, only for his shimmering essence to converge, sliding solidly back in place in Skipp's skull in the exact moment when Cry-3 slammed into him, killing him outright he slammed into the Hive Pyrocluster at full Warpoon-reeling speed.

The sickly churning Pyrocluster was destroyed utterly, showering the area with its hot, flaming biomatter. Keening cries and trilling jabber erupted from the nearby Hiver structures as several fire-adapted mutants emerged to see what the commotion was all about.

Skipp shook his head and staggered to his feet in the midst of the burning wreckage, too disoriented at first to notice the shambling, flaming Hivers attempting to surround him. He pulled his Warpoon's spear from the flaming pulp and reloaded it, trying to remember... When the Thermophores had splashed him with their searingly hot fluids, Skipp had.. what? He'd been busy reassessing his whole existence just moments before - he'd seen a vision of his own death after all - only to be pulled back through a dimensional portal to being stuck here in the middle of this... mutant bug hell? What the heck had happened between now and then?

Skipp's memories all came flooding back just as the adrenaline kicked in. He was in the middle of a Flame Hiver encampment, and boy were they angry with him! After all, he'd just destroyed their primary means of reproduction! A Swarminoid, an Ashstalker, and two Hiver Kindlings approached him from the darkness, each menacing with hostile intent.

Skipp knew what he had to do, and that was to run! He couldn't stay here, after all. He had a mission to achieve, a Hyperchurch sniper to take out, a Warhulk to take his revenge on, and fellow Wreckers to return to! They all needed his help in taking out the Zodiac! He had to go - now!

Action: Using his armor Heliopause's ability, Skipp converts four Burn tokens into four Warp tokens!
As a free action, (mimicking the D-Breaker this round) Skipp D-tight-scans the Meta-Thumper (D-scanning across the whole map at the same time)!

Wishlist: Holy holly golly gee whiz whillikers, why - Pertinax Ammo Fab - I honestly can't even begin to describe this jumping sensation I feel in my chest, but I know it must be a good one! The fact that you've entrusted me to be part of your experimental Warhulk development program is a real leap of faith on your part! I mean, I feel like I'm barely keeping my body, mind, and soul together as it is over here, and yet - well, I'll try my best to do you proud with the amazing augmentation package you've sent me!

Lux Anima fucked around with this message at 07:34 on Sep 25, 2018

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

RETAINERS

[AOTƧƧƧUO / HP: 2/2 / MOVE: 2 (shift) / DR: 3 / LUXE: 030 / CYBER: - / MUTATION: Hypnotic Drone, Pulse Wave, Dimensional Lens, Hexatomic Snarl]
B-Mutations : Hypnotic Drone (ENC: 1d4 attack to Control a target for the remainder of the round; ACT: A Controlled target gains 1 Infest Token. Does not count against Aug Threshold.)
D-Mutations: Pulse Wave (1d6/2, Push 1) // Dimensional Lens (May be used instead of the Cover action. Reverses the value of a single die OR every die in the hex this phase (i.e. 1-3 succeeds and 4-12 fails on a d12.)) // Hexatomic Snarl (May be used instead of the Suppress action. Suppressed targets that miss suffer damage equal to their die result.)

With a silent jerk, Hievel's MBC was lifted a couple meters above ground by an unseen force, its many slightly flaming legs kicking around in a fruitless attempt to gain traction. Then it started spinning around, faster, faster, ever faster, the fires upon it slowly starting to fade due to the airflow.

[[aHA!]]

[[aHA!]]

[[The WOrLD iS al~wayS goin~G in CIrcles~]]

[[hOW CurIOUS~]]

Extinguishing the Burn token from Hievel's MBC
Taking shelter in Katy's shelter
Shame about the miss Myrv, but that's how it is sometimes! Anyways, do what you want on ACT, there's corpses to raise and whatnot. Don't forget to take shelter in Katy's explosions cover too!

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

2. Skipp
Skipp converts 4 Burn Tokens to 4 Warp Tokens!
Scanning...
13.09: eStelle
18.03: 3 Dimensional Shambles
20.03: Spatial Anomaly(!)
20.05: Swatter-1, Aotzzzuo
21.02: Cry-3

D-Thumper
D-Consumable.
Tags: Myriad/Summon/Random
Warp Hazard: Moderate
>Sets local encounter table to Between
>Immediately spawns encounter
>AoE Warp (Hazard)
>Small anomaly risk (Hazard)
Scan complete.

Swarminoid demands sacrifice!
Kindling overheats! Kindling explodes!
Kindling overheats! Kindling explodes!
Skipp receives 2 Burn Tokens!

3. Katydid
Katydid digs in!

5. Aotzzzuo
Aotzzzuo extinguishes Hievel's MBC!

Myrv brings forth displaced dimensional echoes of Mutant Drudge!

6. eStelle
eStelle deploys Autofalconoid to 23.13...
Success! eStelle receives Volatile Compound!

Slay consumes Mutant Darkstalker and regains 1 HP!

7. Apiary Anne
Apiary Anne apicultures CS Mod Kit!

8. Hievel
Hievel consumes Hivehusk and removes Charge Token and 2 Burn Tokens!
Hive Geometer extinguishes itself!

Ignition in 20.05 triggers a gas explosion!
Volatile Gas explodes!
Mutant Drudge takes 2 damage (reduced from 3) and dies!
Shelter protects Wreckers!
>Swatter-1 avoids damage!
>Aotzzzuo avoids damage!
>Aotzzzuo's MBC avoids damage!
>Myrv avoids damage!
>Meta-Spectre avoids damage!
>Hievel avoids damage!
>Hievel's MBC avoids damage!
>Hive Geometer avoids damage!

Poison Tick
Hive Geometer is poisoned! It takes 1 damage!

Rad Decay
Skipp loses 1 Rad Token!
Hievel loses 1 Rad Token!

Drone Delivery posted:

Skipp's HEALdrone delivers combat stims!
Skipp recieves 2 HP and 1 Poison Token!
Skipp receives Metamorphosis Missile and Experimental Medikit!

Metamorphosis!
Skipp resists Mutation!
Skipp receives 1 Poison Token!
Skipp is upgraded!
Quadlegs: +1 Move, Immune to forced movement.

Apiary Anne's HEALdrone HEALdrone administers Mar-O-Gen fortifiers!
Apiary Anne is unaffected!
Apiary Anne receives 2 Macerating Biocovers!

Sponsors posted:

Stipends
Pertinax Ammofab +5
RookEngOrg +5
Cosmiq +5
Academy of Titan +5
Gureyevitch Solutions +5
Gen +5
IPC +5

Standings
Pertinax Ammofab 5
RookEngOrg 5
Hideous Dynamics 10
Hypertemple of Muscle Jesus 10
Necrotech PMVS 10
IPC 5
Cosmiq 13
Academy of Titan 15
Gureyevitch Solutions 5
Syzygy Network 5
Solar Hive 30
Gen 15
Wrecker Retirement Fund 1

Accounts posted:

2. Skipp 11
3. Katydid 3
5. Aotsuo 0
6. Estelle 15
7. Apiary Anne 14
8. Hievel 43

Pertinax AmmoFab presents Kill-o-Vision® posted:

Felix: 3 Kills
Skipp: 26 Kills
Katydid: 33 Kills
: 8 Kills
Aotsuo: 21 Kills
eStelle: 13 Kills
Apiary Anne: 36 Kills
Hievel: 20 Kills

Current Sponsor Challenges posted:

Cosmiq
> Faith Shaker - Recover the Metastatik.
> Trophy Hunter - Salvage and keep three novel items from three different foes you've killed.
> Harm-onizer - Take damage from an enemy or hazard and survive with 1 HP remaining.
> Stag Stabber - Deal 1+ damage to the Hyperchurch's Manhunter in Encounter phase. Ties are settled by highest damage dealt.
> Nail Biter - Take Aim in a hex with 4+ hostile targets.
> Shot Caller - Predict your main attack's numerical result before it happens (first roll per Encounter only). [Repeatable until Round 25]
> Boon D'Ogler - Salvage a numbered Challenge Component.
> Freezer Cheeser - Defeat Cry-3 using effects from Tokens.
> Volley Brawler - Hit the same enemy with multiple attacks without getting hit yourself.

Necrotech PMVS
>Screaming Intensifies: Craft pandemonium+Electronics+Auto-doc. Deploy result onto corpse.
>Let the bodies hit the floor: Stitch 2+ biological parts into a 'complete' corpse and transmat it to us.
>No bones about it: Craft a skull onto armour as an aesthetic modification.
>Some Like It Hoth: Avoid a cryo token for a round by ACTing on a freshly killed corpse
>RIPD - confiscate CRY and transmit to Necro-Tech
>Spirit measure > Find evidence of spoooooky mine ghosts in the walls.
>Mlem - Pull someone or something from range using horror abilities, then eat them.

Gureyevitch Solutions
>Go Faster Stripes: Upgrade a rig.
>My Other Rig is an Alpha: Control more than one rig simultaneously.
>Voiding the Warranty: Upload a rig or rig remains to Gureyevitch Solutions, then requisition it back as a GS-brand Experimental Rig
>All Night Rave: Let off a flare in MOV, ENC and ACT of the same turn.
>Mechaturducken: Ride a Rig, a Retainer and a Beast simultaneously.
>Wreckhalla for All: Reach the Zodiac Beacon alongside a member of a different faction/species grouping.

Syzygy Network
>Extremophile Sampling- Transmat the remains of a crater denizen.
>The Circle of Life- Kill something that's killed something (since map start).
>Mined Over Matter- Transmat or modify a detpod. Mind your extremities!
>Quizzical Acquisition- Transmat curious items to Syzygy for research and crafting purposes. (repeatable).
>Cordial Reception- Initiate peaceful interaction with the queen, possibly via gifts.
>Cordy Inception- Slay the queen and use its glands to control the swarm.
>Fermented Science- Process an Advanced Electronics using a Sarcoforge Mass and a biological sample.

Pertinax AmmoFab
>Cry me a river: solo the miniboss
>De Tenebris, Terribilis: locate a crater cache and retrieve a unique weapon
>Bully for you: disable a Zodiac component (bonus rep for sending it to Pertinax)
>Oh Rail-ly?: Kill an enemy with a mine cart
>Ya Rail-ly: Get a multikill with a mine cart while riding in a mine cart
>Jewel Never Believe What I Just Made: modify a weapon with a rare gemstone or element.
>This Map Is Rigged, I Tell Ya: Find PAF-Hermes 004's Rig Maintenance Centre and customise a rig with at least one modification.
>Shock and Awe: Kill an enemy (or enemies) after applying at least one charge token.

Solar Hive
>Halictidae - Harvest the components of a GeoThermEx Heating Unit and Transmat them to the Hive
>Megachilidae - Reach the Zodiac Beacon without spending consecutive turns in the company of a friendly wrecker.
>Beekeeper: Find whatever's been shedding the Horrific Molts, and use the Luxe Crucible to transmat it to the Solar Hive--alive.
>Friends Reunited: Transmat a CRY-pattern Warhulk to the Solar Hive. Live preferred.
>P.U.S.H.E.S (repeatable): Hive-ify an item you've personally crafted.

Academy of Titan
>Deep Impact: Gather field data on kinetic-shift weaponry (Force-Move a creature into an obstacle)
>Gemocide: Craft a local gem or crystalline mineral into a weapon
>Extremophilia: Gather a sample of organisms native to ANY Hazard Hex and send them to the Academy.
>GOOD SMELL: Enter following Academy supplied code titled "CANARY" at a Geo ThermEx station (Just do it)
>fear the DarK: dig too deep and too greedily
>For OUr CHoIR: send us the minds of the psions.
>Major in Danger, Thesis on Death: Perform experimental actions or crafting that poses risk to your life or continued good health (Repeatable)
>Fungus Factor: Gather 8 or more Spore tokens and have them be exploded for a 1d20 Fungal Bloom
>Isodope: Retrieve some of the highly unstable MCAD-slag from its final resting place, then either transmat it to the Academy OR craft with it.

RookEngOrg
>HUrt IT Wound another Wrecker!
>KIll IT Kill another Wrecker!
>UNWIlLING TEMplATE Transmat a Rig or Rig Wreckage
>HoW IT TIcKS Scan Hievel's corpse)
>REtuRN TO ThE FolD Transmat Hievel, alive or dead.
>OuT AnD IN Dismount one Rig and Mount another
>LOoK CLOsELY Scan five Rigs
>SeE HoW THeY BReAK Witness five MBCs perishing

GEN
>Trend Sitter This One Out: Upgrade someone else with Experimental Cybernetics
>Shoot for the Stars: Locate a large, ground-based heavy weapons platform and attack the local Sun [Sol]
>Bloodbowler: Take something entirely new from the cold, dead hands of another wrecker - and upload it to GEN at the Luxe Crucible.
>Salvage and Upload a Ribbon Skate Corpse and a Crashed Drone Wreck to GEN.
>Are Explosions 'Fun?' - Scan the Critical Hermes Geotherm as it undergoes Exothermic Reactions.
>Feed the Beast- Through action or purposeful inaction, caus a Skate to evolve.
Uploading it to GEN is optional, but greatly appreciated.
>By your own actions or those of circumstance, get rid of at least two of your own mutations.
>Project SENTINEL - Cause a hostile entity to undergo rapid devolution
>Exit, stage ??? Enter the Anomaly
>Gone Fishing Make an Entity from the In-between enter realspace

IPC
>Icarus Protocol: Surpass your aug limits enough that you count as a mutant or a rig
>The Ground Broke My Fall: And then suffer adverse effects due to it
>Dig In: Use a digging item or a burrowing movement to dig below the map. Then provide us with a scan.
>Play on the Traxit: Spend two consecutive turns on the Traxit tracks without using them. Watch out for the trains!
>Railroaded: Get hit by a train car (Survival optional, but encouraged!)
>Roadblock: Be stopped short of your movement target three times in a row
>Heliophobia: Reach the Zodiac beacon before the Terminator line reaches it

HIVER Special Objectives
Hievel: 13/20 Bvo / Apiary Anne: 0/20 Bvo / Aotzzzuo: 5/15
>Apiculture a rare crafting component and install it. [+5 Bvo]
>Have a newly Infested Convert adapt to a hazardous environment. [+5 Bvo]
>Stabilize a damaged Map Feature with Exo-Propolis or apicultured components. [+10 Bvo]
>Roll an outcome of 10 on a Crafting roll. [+10 Bvo]

D-Breaker Special Objectives
Aotzzzuo: 15/25 Dvo
>Shift through a barrier [+5 Dvo; Repeatable]
>Transform a consumable with the Meta-Luxe and activate it. [+5 Dvo]
> Fire an HD Meta-Nail [+5 Dvo]
> Transform a Solar Array component with the Meta-Luxe and reinstall it. [+10 Dvo]
> Transform a GeoThermEx component with the Meta-Luxe and reinstall it. [+10 Dvo]
>Transform an item from a Supply Cache with the Meta-Luxe and use it.[+10 Dvo]

:siren: Wreckers, get Moving! :siren:

Sponsors-Only Map

Bee Bonk fucked around with this message at 17:03 on Sep 25, 2018

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

SMRT SCOPE Mods:
Lightweight Materials: 50% Extraction Cost Depleted Pandemonium Rounds: (1 Poison token on hit) Neutronium-Tipped Rounds: (Pen on multiple of 4) Debriding Brood: Upscale vs. Mutants; +1 Infest vs Mutants

CS Armor:

Item reload status:

Retainers:
Dr One: 1/5 HP X MBC 1: 3/3 HP X MBC 2: 3/3 HP

Hm, this BS nodule didn't look quite right, perhaps whatever was affecting her biology had also affected the apification procress. Oh well, they'd find out soon enough how it turned out. She set out with the rest of the group to move towards the beacon.

Move to 22.06

Supply request:
2 X Autofalcons

sheep-dodger fucked around with this message at 18:49 on Sep 25, 2018

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

This is an announcement from the Academy of Titan's Department of Climate Science.

They wish to remind you that the Sun is a cruel, murderous mistress, and that she hates you.

That is all.

Good day.

CHALLENGE
AoT Department of Climate Science
GOOD MORNING: Touch the terminator line.

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
eStelle

(for dogs)
(for shame)

---

[eStelle / HP:3/3 | ARMOR: 3 / MOVEMENT: DIG / BURROW | / IMMUNE TO RAD/ IMMUNE TO POISON | LUXE: 24-10=14 luxe on hand | CYBER: YES | CYBERAUGMENTS: Jacklegz© +1 MOVE, RigSpike: Successful Ambush controls Rig | D-MUTATIONS: Molecular Displacement: When hit by an attack, subject may choose to gain a Warp Token and force the attacker to select a new target. | Augment: Horror Engine: Subject's attacks gain Scrap, but subject can only heal by Cannibalizing Rigs and other synthetics. | WEAPON MODS: Megascope (upscale 0) | TOKENS: AIR: 3, | Darkb34k is reloaded! | Medkit needs reloading | Jumpjets are reloaded and being used! | Slay has 3/5 HP and 1 mutations, allowing him to call for help (but apparently not underground)]

---

Darkb34k returned with another Volotile Compound, looking slightly ashamed with himself. His telemetry reported he wasn't able to get the thing that was asked for, so he had just grabbed whatever was nearby so as not to come back empty-beaked. eStelle sighed. Maybe her quest for the XLR8R was not to be.

Clutching tightly to her Horror, she threw some luxe into her jump-pack and told Slay to Ramp it - for a moment forgetting that she had undone his saddle previously* - disappearing into the mine on a column of fire, leaving a very confused looking Slay behind in the dust!

Movement: *retroactively having dismounted in ACT and paid 0 luxe to reload the jumpjets; using my then four movement speed and DIG to fly straight into the wall, leaving Slay behind to follow or roam as his animal instincts dictate. 13.09 ->14.09 -> 15.08 ->16.08 -> 16.07 | Aiming for the X that marks the spot!

--

Wishlist: Safe-T-Barrel for myself, X-mutagens for myself or slay or anything that gives extra movement.

Swedish Thaumocracy fucked around with this message at 18:59 on Sep 26, 2018

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

[HIEVEL / HP: 2/3 / MOVE: 2 / LUXE: 011 (just counted it manually like a doofus) / TOKENS: 4 Air, 2 Rad

Much better. There was, however, something off about Anne's brood, something that made his uneasy. Hievel himself chided them for being so non-inclusive - one brood's illness was another's adaptation, after all. Who was he to judge her methods?

Move to 22.06

Dog Kisser fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Sep 25, 2018

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

Perfect, the excavation had been sufficient to keep them all safe from the flare-up that torched the Drudge. Swatter-1 was on the move in mysterious ways.

Team Serious Beesness is aware: Move to 22:06

AJ_Impy fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Sep 25, 2018

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

RETAINERS

Once more it was time to move.

Aotzzzuo faded from sight. The sight of normal eyes, at least.

Shifting to 22.06

Not Alex
Oct 9, 2012

Cut loose before the god eaters show up.

THESUNTHESUNTHESUNTHESUbreak

Daybreaker- Knock an enemy into the terminator line or dodge a charge in such a way that the charger enters the terminator line.

They Scurry From The Light- View the terminator line hitting a crater (be adjacent or... closer? Your choice.)

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
=
x2

HP: 5/5 DR3 Move: 6 Jump Luxe: 000
Mutations (Inoculated) [4/5]: Compound Eyes (Cannot be Ambushed) // Batrachian Legs (+1 Move) >> Biological Levitation (Jump)
Cyber [1/1]: Quadlegs (+1 Move, Immune to forced movement.)
Consumables: Squidpack (Full) // Medikit (Empty) // Medikit X (+Heal) (1: Empty) (2: Full) // Optifalconoid (Full) // Coffin Nail JC03 (Bio-Locked)
Tokens: 3 Air // 4 Burn // 1 Cryo // 4 Warp // 2 Poison

Skipp Wiley Jr. had found himself with his memories returned, mired in the middle of a burning den of fire mutant Hivers. He was totally surrounded by them, and he had no way out but by going through their numbers. Skipp's drift bladders were still refilling with superheated air. Skipp grit his teeth, sweating from the immense heat buildup. His ground-shattering collision with the Hive Pyrocluster had knocked the wind out of him, but with his Warpoon held out to ward off the burning bug-folk and his floatsacs nearly full he would be ready to leap away at any moment.

The Hive Swarminoid - the flame Hivers' only leader left - lifted a gnarled claw at Skipp and screeched some hideous cry, issuing a psychic command for those lesser Hivers nearby to follow. All of a sudden, just as Skipp put his focus on the Ashstalker coming at him, two Hive Kindlings threw themselves at Skipp from the ceiling and spontaneously combusted. Skipp was caught in their twin fiery eruptions as both Kindlings clung onto him tightly and burst into flesh-boiling flames. They screamed wordlessly into his face as their skin melted off and the very air burned from their lungs, and then, in unison, they forcibly exploded.

Skipp was caught in their concussive conflagration and thrown bodily into the wall of the cave, covered in the Kindlings' molten mutant muck. Skipp struck the rock, caught himself before he fully hit the ground and scrambled back onto his feet. He charged blindly into the darkness, frantically wiping his helmet visor clean of burning blood and charred gore, trying not to remember the precise details of what he'd just seen up close.

His armor Heliopause had taken the brunt of the mutants' fire-bursting attack, as providence would have it. Skipp adjusted a dial on Heliopause's wristcomp interface to turn down the ambient heat from the flames actively burning at his back, and noticed that the suit's warning readout listed an oddly-labeled meter in a strangely glowing purple color. How bizarre! Skipp had no time to inspect the alien suit's interface further, however, not while he was in the middle of catching up with the others!

After all, Skipp knew exactly where the others were and where they were going. When he'd gone on his transdimensional trip across Dark, Skipp had seen his D-Breaker friend Aotzzzuo from afar. He'd also seen Hievel wearing his Blastmantle, plus Myrv and his Meta-Spectre child and the spectrally-reinforced Swatter-1, where Katydid and Apiary Anne were known to be. He'd even seen the Horror-Wrecker eStelle with her Huskhound's Dimensional Shambles, somewhere underground. Last, but certainly not least, Skipp had seen precisely where the D-active Warhulk Cry-3 was lurking. Now he knew where to go and what to avoid, and he was done with all the burning bug people and their melting faces. Good.

Just when he thought he couldn't be any happier to have put those fire Hivers far behind him, Pertinax's delivery drone showed up overhead and changed Skipp's life forever.

As the Healdrone's self-guided Medinjektors deposited their partially-nutritious blend of off-brand Combat Stims into the shoulder injection site in Skipp's armor, Skipp couldn't help but smile at the rush of tainted vigor it gave him.

In that moment of relaxed weakness, the drone's Metamorphosis Missile deployed up and down Skipp's spine, jabbing him in multiple key locations in his back and freezing up his whole nervous system, locking him in place. He fell backwards and some strange set of spider-limb-like machinery caught him and lowered him to the ground. He was fully numbed to the pain in the surgical process as a series of new nanofilament nerves were implanted along his spinal column and brainstem. It almost tickled, even.

It was Skipp's first spinal-class Cyber augment, and it would likely be his last. He felt a little queasy from the drugs administered, but he knew that all he could do at this point was relax and not move and let the augmentation installation do its work...

When the drugs starting wearing off, Skipp came to full consciousness already on the move. He was ambling along Dark's cavern floor on legs that were - and yet weren't - his own. The were strangely operating on their own ambulatory auto-pilot mode, and yet - Skipp issued a mental command for the robotic legs to 'stop' and they froze in place, balancing the Wrecker neatly in place. Skipp mentally commanded them to resume walking and they did so immediately, walking at whatever speed Skipp wanted to personally commit to. Skipp told the legs to skip, and they started skipping down the hall.

Skipp had his very own set of Quadlegs now.

"Oh my goodness, Pertinax!" Skipp slurred a bit, his body still waking up from the recent procedure. "You've really outdone yourself this time!"

He couldn't help but laugh with the thrill of joy he felt as he tested out his new augmented body's full jumping capacity.

Movement: Tracking Hievel's whereabouts by his D-scanned Blastmantle, Skipp jumps four hexes from 17.03 to 20.05 (17.03 -> 18.03 -> 19.03 -> 19.04 -> 20.05) and walks the rest of the way (two hexes) to 22.06 (20.05 -> 21.05 -> 22.06), following Hievel's trail on foot. When on foot, Skipp will stop if he encounters the Hyperchurch Manhunter!

Wishlist: Wow! No flipping way! My very own set of Quadlegs to help me jump around this place even faster - and a Medikit [X] too (just in case), of course! Thanks Pertinax, you're the best! This was just the kind of Cyber I needed to race that clock to the finish!

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

[Sponsor Luxe: 13]

Dr. Wiley stared incredulously after the running holo-feed of "Junior" as the blue-skinned youthful Wrecker in the red-hot glowing armor emerged more-or-less unscathed from the flaming-hot Mercurial Hiver hellscape he'd managed to stumble into. Amazing work, this clone-job. Of course, that strange armor the boy had gotten from the Myriad Revenant must have protected him somewhat, because the temperature readout from the Hazmat Gear Junior wore underneath his armor was registering thermal conditions off the charts. In a sane universe the boy-Wrecker should've been burnt to a crisp by now, and yet-

Dr. Wiley went back through the intense sequence of events from the start of the action to the finish, rewinding back to the point where Cosmiq's Wrecker fired, charged, and then leapt through the Mercurial Thermophores, before all the madness with the flaming Hiver mutants. He analyzed the feed's advanced biorhythm recordings, and noticed a strange aberration in the medi-readouts. There had been a point where pseudo-Junior's biosigns fluctuated wildly when he fired off his caustic blood spray. Strange vanes opened up in the armor's surface material, and shortly thereafter the Thermal readouts in his suit spiked sharply downward, as though the boy had been bathed in a pool of ice water for several hours. How utterly bizarre! Dr. Wiley made a note to study the boy's alien armor further at the next available opportunity. True-Junior or no, he was Cosmiq's official entrant!

When Dr. Wiley hit the live-playback button to catch his holofeed up to speed, suddenly maybe-Junior was jumping around on a brand new set of Quadlegs. The boy looked ridiculous, like a giant leaping spider that somehow defied gravity's normal speed of descent by inflating parts of his body. Junior was now a floating, leaping, Warpoon-wielding spider-Wrecker, and watching the boy dart effortlessly about the cave with those four extra robotic limbs made Dr. Wiley's skin crawl.

"Wait, when did this all happen? What did I miss?" He asked the silence of the frozen feed.

Dr. Wiley rewound the holo-feed in order to witness the perfect in-field Quadlegs augmentation surgery take place on the blue boy, (courtesy of Pertinax Ammo-Fab, of course), all the while hoping he wouldn't miss something important like that again.

As an afterthought, while he closely scrutinized the robotic surgery, Dr. Wiley pushed the button to send out an incredibly simple Challenge out to all the Wreckers. He didn't have time to come up with something tricky this time!

COSMIQ SURVIVAL CHALLENGES (1-10):
  • Faith Shaker - Recover the Metastatik.
  • Trophy Hunter - Salvage and keep three novel items from three different foes you've killed.
  • Harm-onizer - Take damage from an enemy or hazard and survive with 1 HP remaining.
  • Stag Stabber - Deal 1+ damage to the Hyperchurch's Manhunter in Encounter phase. Ties are settled by highest damage dealt.
  • Nail Biter - Take Aim in a hex with 4+ hostile targets.
  • Shot Caller - Predict your main attack's numerical result before it happens (first roll per Encounter only). [Repeatable until Round 25]
  • Boon D'Ogler - Salvage a numbered Challenge Component.
  • Freezer Cheeser - Defeat Cry-3 using effects from Tokens.
  • Volley Brawler - Hit the same enemy with multiple attacks without getting hit yourself.
  • > Death Dealer - Reach a Kill Count of 50+.

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

2. Skipp / 3. Katydid / 5. Aotzzzuo / 7. Apiary Anne / 8. Hievel
Movement to 22.06.

Skipp gains 1 Spore Token!
Swatter-1 gains 1 Spore Token!
Aotzzzuo gains 1 Spore Token!
Aotzzzuo's MBC gains 1 Spore Token!
Myrv gains 1 Spore Token!
Meta-Spectre gains 1 Spore Token!
Apiary Anne gains 1 Spore Token!
Apiary Anne's MBC gains 1 Spore Token!
Apiary Anne's MBC gains 1 Spore Token!
Hievel gains 1 Spore Token!
Hievel's MBC gains 1 Spore Token!
Hive Geometer gains 1 Spore Token!

6. eStelle
Movement to 16.07.

:siren: Wreckers, resolve Encounters! :siren:

Sponsors-Only Map

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
eStelle

(for dogs)
(for shame)
(Slay has been left behind)

---

[eStelle / HP:3/3 | ARMOR: 3 / MOVEMENT: DIG / BURROW | / IMMUNE TO RAD/ IMMUNE TO POISON | LUXE: 24-10=14 luxe on hand | CYBER: YES | CYBERAUGMENTS: Jacklegz© +1 MOVE, RigSpike: Successful Ambush controls Rig | D-MUTATIONS: Molecular Displacement: When hit by an attack, subject may choose to gain a Warp Token and force the attacker to select a new target. | Augment: Horror Engine: Subject's attacks gain Scrap, but subject can only heal by Cannibalizing Rigs and other synthetics. | WEAPON MODS: Megascope (upscale 0) | TOKENS: AIR: 3, | Darkb34k needs reloading | Medkit needs reloading | Jumpjets need reloading! | Slay has 3/5 HP and 1 mutations, allowing him to call for help (but apparently not underground)]

---

eStelle crashed through the ceiling onto a gathering of mutants (Improvise!: 1d6 3) trailing a liquidfall of sludge into the room. Maybe the mutants would appreciate the hot acid bath, maybe they wouldn't. Only time would tell.

--

Molecular Displacement Preferences: Displace Stargazer if it hits.

--

Wishlist: Safe-T-Barrel for myself

Swedish Thaumocracy fucked around with this message at 15:08 on Sep 28, 2018

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

SMRT SCOPE Mods:

CS Armor:

Item reload status:

Retainers:
Dr One: 1/5 HP X MBC 1: 3/3 HP X MBC 2: 3/3 HP

poo poo, they had landed in the middle of a cloud of spores. At least Skipp had caught up with them again and he came with a lot of plans. After swapping around a bunch of gear, Anne and Skipp set off again to finally try and catch the elusive threat.

Skipp, Katy, Hievel and Aotzzzuo can look:
Retreat to 21.05
Hand X MBC 2 to Skipp
Hand X Fabrikit 2 to Katy
Hand AE to Hievel
Set MBC to not intercept any attack from the sniper

Supply request:

sheep-dodger fucked around with this message at 13:06 on Sep 28, 2018

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
=
x2

HP: 5/5 Move: 6 Jump Luxe: 000
DR: DR3 HazDR: Chem 2 // Rad 2 // Therm 6 // Cryo 0 // Warp 2
Tokens: 3 Air // 2 Poison // 0 Rad // 4 Burn // 1 Cryo // 4 Warp // 1 Spore
Macerating Biocover
HP: 3/3 DR3 Move: 3 Jump Tokens: 1 Spore
Mutations (Inoculated) [4/5]: Compound Eyes (Cannot be Ambushed) // Batrachian Legs (+1 Move) >> Biological Levitation (Jump)
Cyber [1/1]: Quadlegs (+1 Move, Immune to forced movement.)
Consumables: Squidpack (Full) // Medikit (Empty) // Medikit X (+Heal) (1: Empty) (2: Full) // Optifalconoid (Full) // Coffin Nail JC03 (Bio-Locked)
Items: Purifier Retrovirus // Volatile Compound (given to Hievel) // Meta-Thumper (given to Aotzzzuo) // Horror Chow (given to Katydid)

On his brand new Quadlegs, Skipp Wiley Jr. scuttled after Hievel's trail on foot, detecting just the faintest traces of the others D-active Wreckers and their interdimensional passages from places nearby. Skipp was keeping an eye out for the Hyperchurch's sniper as he moved, too, scanning for that one and only dangerous target he didn't currently have an eye on. His strange omni-D-sight was starting to fade with time, but even so Skipp knew that it was only a matter of time before he entered Comms range of the others and caught up.

Shortly before finding the others, Skipp arrived in an empty and recent battle site with what looked like the messy results of numerous DetPod explosions and the wreckage of two Gamma Bounders and two OPD-3 Tortles. He noted their locations for potential scrapping purposes and pressed onward. It wasn't long before he could hear some familiar buzzing chatter on the local Comms static - that must be the other Wreckers! He picked up his pace, even as the terrain changed drastically.

The cavern was incredibly damp here, and massive patches of mushrooms had matured into full mycelial bloom. The air was choked with their armor-clogging Spore Clouds. Vision was especially difficult here, too - the darn stuff got everywhere!

Skipp's voice crackled onto the local Comms waves shortly before he showed up in the Spore Cloud in person.

"Hievel, Aotzzzuo, Katydid, Apiary Anne, is that really you guys up ahead? Boy, are you all a sight for sore eyes, or, at least, you would be - I can barely see you from over here!"

Skipp waved at he approached on his Quadlegs, and waited for the excited reactions from the others to die down over the Comms before he continued.

"Listen, you guys, you wouldn't believe the kind of trip I've just been on..." then he realized who he was talking to, and held his tongue. "Anyways, hold up. We need to swap items and split."

"I've been following you guys on foot all the way from 20.05 with my many shiny new feet." He said, giving his new multi-appendaged apparatus a few appreciative pats. "If I didn't see the Hyperchurch's Manhunter on my way over here, then they must've ducked south towards the Station to evade me. The Hyperchurch's sniper, therefore, must be watching for us from 20.06 right now."

"Apiary Anne, you and I are the only Wreckers fast enough to catch up to them, and they've been after our blood more than anyone else's. Only together can we take them down!"

"Aotzzzuo, Hievel, Katydid, you guys need to keep pressing forward towards the Zodiac Beacon at a safe pace. We can meet you there or catch up with you on the way!"

"Before we part ways, however, I have a couple plans I'd like to discuss... Everyone, get your packs out. We need to make a couple resource allocation exchanges."

First, Skipp approached Aotzzzuo.

"Aotzzzuo, this is for you." Skipp bowed as he presented the Meta-Thumper to Aotzzzuo on outstretched palms. He felt the object lift from his hands and - when he looked up - the Meta-Thumper was floating towards the D-Breaker and slowly fading from view. He felt the psychic ally probe his brain for recent memories that might contain the Meta-Thumper's function and Skipp directed the questing train of thought along the appropriate brain pathways. Skipp responded, reciting the data mentally from an unknown corner of his consciousness:
D-Thumper
D-Consumable.
Tags: Myriad/Summon/Random
Warp Hazard: Moderate
>Sets local encounter table to Between
>Immediately spawns encounter
>AoE Warp (Hazard)
>Small anomaly risk (Hazard)

"Scan complete." Skipp said out of nowhere. "Anyway, do you think you could spare one of those [X] Assist Flares you've got? Could help me out of a pinch!"

Next, Skipp turned to Hievel.

"Hievel, this is for you." Skipp nodded stoically to the friendly Hiver as he handed over the heat-shielded canister containing the Volatile Compound. "I'd noticed you'd lost your static charge earlier. Maybe now you can safely incorporate this chemical's potent properties in your weapon forging?"

When Skipp passed Hievel the Volatile Compound canister, he slapped the Hiver lightly on the back afterward, in a show of camaraderie. Skipp was amazed by what he saw when he lifted his hand from the Hiver's shoulder: the dead and wilted material of the Blastmantle Hievel was wearing was magically reinvigorated by Skipp's touch.

"Hievel..." Skipp ventured, staring at the bizarre effect. "Do you think I could wear that mushroom shroud Blastmantle thing you've got for a while? I have a feeling it likes me!"

Third, Skipp spoke with Katydid on board the massive mech, Swatter-1.

"Katya, I know you don't need this right now, but if you need leverage against a Horror in the near future, this Horror Chow might help!" He tossed the sack of mutagenic horror food towards the cockpit and watched as Katydid expertly caught the bag with her rig's manual grabber and deposited it in the appropriate receptacle.

"Katya, I know you've personally tried to get the Metastatik with an Autofalconoid before, so hear me out: Apiary Anne and I are going to need ten luxe and your Optifalconoid so we can swarm the sniper with multiple birds at once! Apiary Anne, meanwhile-"

He turned to the impressively-armored bug girl, Apiary Anne. He'd never personally worked with the Hiver before, but he'd dealt with worse fighters in the field. He hoped that she'd be willing to hunt the Metastatik along with him!

"-Should give you a Fabrikit [X] of hers, at least, so you can make repairs to the Swatter-1."

"Apiary Anne, I know we've never fought side-by-side before, but now the time we try is now - do or die, this sniper's got to go!"

"Which reminds me, how many of these guys have you seen die thus far?" Skipp asked. He crouched and pointed a finger directly at one of her Macerating Biocovers, which was drooling and champing its teeth. "Nice chompers, this one,"

"Anyway, I'm at four. Think I could borrow one? The sniper's going after us Veterans, after all."

Once he'd worked through managing the various inventory exchanges, Skipp bid his fellow Wreckers a fond farewell.

"Goodbye for now - we'll meet you guys at the Zodiac beacon! Stay safe out there." Skipp hitched on his pack and unfolded his Quadlegs for full movement speed.

"Oh - and one last thing." Skipp paused before heading out. "If you see a Wailer Probe or scan a Wailer Probe, that means Cry-3 is showing up shortly after, charging you from between dimensions and then squidding away, so watch out! I had to find out the hard way..."

Without explaining his brush with death further, Skipp scuttled back to the west, away from the choking clouds of insidious Spores.

"Come on, Anne," Skipp called over to his new Hiver companion. "There was some primo rig scrap I'd spotted on the way over. Maybe we can get our eyes on that sniper and grab some luxe for our troubles at the same time!"

Aotzzzuo, Hievel, Katydid, and Apiary Anne can peek:
Encounter: Skipp gives Aotzzzuo the Meta-Thumper and tells him what it does!
Skipp urges Aotzzzuo to give Skipp an Assist Flare [X] (just in case, in trade for meta-thumper)!
Skipp gives Hievel a Volatile Compound (for crafting)!
Skipp urges Hievel to give Skipp the Blastmantle (for reloading with Warp tokens)!
Skipp gives Katydid some Horror Chow (for Horror management)!
Skipp urges Katydid to give Apiary Anne her Optifalconoid and 10 luxe (for double-stealing from the Sniper and for repairing the Dr. One)!
Skipp urges Apiary Anne to give Katydid a Fabrikit [X] (empty) (for the Swatter-1's repair)!
Skipp urges Apiary Anne to give Skipp an MBC [X] (for this combat phase, at least)!
Skipp accepts the Macerating Biocover from Apiary Anne!
Skipp retreats west along with Apiary Anne! 22.06 -> 21.05

Wishlist: Hey Sponsors - didja see that? With these new legs of mine on autopilot I ran straight into a cloud of Spores like a darn fool! I really need to be more alert next time! But hey, at least I found everybody else together, right? That wouldn't have been possible without your help, Pertinax - so thanks again for your continued patronage!

Lux Anima fucked around with this message at 08:14 on Sep 28, 2018

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

RETAINERS

TOKENS: 5 Air, 1 Spore
RETAINER STATUS: Myriad Revenant (5/5 HP, 1 Spore, Grave Echo), MBC (5/5 HP, 1 Spore), Spectre 1 (1 Spore)

[[f~RiEnd SKiPP~!]]

[FriEND skIpp~!]]

[[I KNEw you'D COME back]]

A Transaction.

[[GooD~bye FriENd Skipp~!~]]

[[UNTIL neXt TimE]]

Serious Beesness can peek

Giving Skipp my X-Assist Flare
Taking Metathumper from Skipp
Retreating to 23.06 (so should you Myrv and pals, there's nothing but nasty ol spores here and we should keep moving forward)

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

[KATYDID / HP:2/3 (RIG 5/5 (4spooky4u)/ MOVE: 2 (RIG:2 shift)/ LUXE: 52 / CYBER: EYEGEAR] WEAPON MODS: [DR.J: JUNKER PROTOCOL, LIGHTWEIGHT MATERIALS] TOKENS: AIR 3 (RIG SPORE 1)

She listened to Skipp's plan and nodded her assent: They needed to deal with that damned sniper, and they needed their faster wreckers on the job, leaving the shifty ones to clear the way to the beacon.

"All right, but stay safe, both of you. Here you go, one Autofalconoid and ten luxe, Anne. Make him pay, and don't get ambushed."

Team Serious Beesness is aware: Swap Optifalconoid +10 luxe for X-Fabrikit with Anne. Retreat to 23:06

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

[HIEVEL / HP: 2/3 / MOVE: 2 / LUXE: 011 / TOKENS: 4 Air, 1 Rad, 1 Spore

Oh, they were splitting up. Hievel was itchy. He scratched at his carapace, dislodging tiny flecks of spores. His bees didn't like that one bit, but they'd have to bear it, for now. He fled with his remaining allies, reshuffling the gifts they'd given him and planning for his next opportunity.

Takes Volatile Compound and gives Blastmantle from/to Skipp.
Take Advanced Electronics from Anne.
Retreat to 23:06

WISHLIST:Send me a Supply Drop please and thank you!

Dog Kisser fucked around with this message at 13:08 on Sep 28, 2018

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

2. Skipp / 7. Apiary Anne
Retreat to 21.05!

3. Katydid / 5. Aotzzzuo / 8. Hievel
Retreat to 23.06!

Wailer Probe begins to scream!

6. eStelle
eStelle Improvises!
Green Barrels breached!
>eStelle is unaffected!
>Mutant Stargazer gains 1 Poison Token
>Mutant Drudge gains 1 Poison Token
>Mutant Drudge gains 1 Poison Token

Stargazer hits eStelle D̀́͟ŕ̢u̡d͢ģ̷͟e̵͞ ̨1̷̶̨ !
Drudge 1 hits eStelle!
Drudge 2 misses eStelle!

eStelle takes no damage and 1 Warp Token!!
Drudge 1 takes 2 damage and dies!
Estelle +1L bounty!

:siren: Wreckers, take Action! :siren:

Sponsors-Only Map

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

[HIEVEL / HP: 2/3 / MOVE: 2 / LUXE: 011 / TOKENS: 4 Air, 1 Rad, 1 Spore

Hmm! Much as he itched to build, this wasn't a good sign! With a nod at Katydid, he clambered into the Swatter's open seat. Comfy.

Mount Swatter and pout about action economy!

WISHLIST:Send me a Supply Drop please and thank you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
eStelle

(for dogs)
(for shame)
(Slay has been left behind)

---

[eStelle / HP:3/3 | ARMOR: 3 / MOVEMENT: DIG / BURROW | / IMMUNE TO RAD/ IMMUNE TO POISON | LUXE: 14 luxe - 10 = 4 luxe on hand | CYBER: YES | CYBERAUGMENTS: Jacklegz© +1 MOVE, RigSpike: Successful Ambush controls Rig | D-MUTATIONS: Molecular Displacement: When hit by an attack, subject may choose to gain a Warp Token and force the attacker to select a new target. | Augment: Horror Engine: Subject's attacks gain Scrap, but subject can only heal by Cannibalizing Rigs and other synthetics. | WEAPON MODS: Megascope (upscale 0) | TOKENS: AIR: 3, | Darkb34k is reloaded! | Medkit needs reloading | Jumpjets need reloading! | Slay has 3/5 HP and 1 mutations, allowing him to call for help (but apparently not underground)]

---

eStelle petted Darkb34ks robotic falcon head with a hand-full of luxe, priming it for Cinematic Swooping Action. It had never failed to get her /something/ even if it wasn't always what she wanted, but she hoped that now that she had a visual on the part she needed, that getting it right would be a matter more of how distracted the mutants were with melting rather than how apt her programming skills were. She pointed her bird Delightful Gyrodyne-ward and set it loose, before returning to the task of attempting to contact her Sponsors about that Safe-T-barrel she had requested for what now felt like hours. When she remembered that she was still technically underground, and that any drones sent were not especially likely to reach her, she felt Shame bloom ever stronger. It was all her fault really, for digging too greedily and too deep. But it couldn't be helped, she'd just have to wait until she hit the surface.

Action: Autofalcon 16.07 for the Delightful Gyrodyne.
Reloaded with 10 luxe from my on-hand wallet.