Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jvie
Aug 10, 2012

- | | -

RA MAXIMVM
HP: 3/3 MOV: 3
LUXE: 44 SCRAP: 0
CYB: 1/4 MUT: 1/1
TOKEN: Infest 2, Air 3
-Mut: Festering Lesions: HAZ: Generate 1 Infest Token if current Infest is 0.
-Blacklegz: +1 Move; Striking a target with a lower Move rating while unmounted inflicts Infest Tokens equal to the difference.

Bounder Dragoon
HP: 4/4

AJ_Impy posted:

"Welcome to Gureyevitch Solutions! We will be dispatching you a care package and one of our GunMaxr XLs in the near future, once your bounties and cheevos merit it. Keep me informed as to your needs and we may even meet them."

Ra Maximum placed his hand on his face in salute. "I shall keep you updated." Now, sensors showed only two remaining turrets. And Raav had already disabled(?) one of them despite his condition.

"I am morbidly curious of what you are doing."

"But time is against us."

"Until we meet, Go On."

MOV: BOOSTR +1 Mov! Aiming for
06.13 -> 07.12 -> 08.13 -> 09.12 -> 10.13

Jvie fucked around with this message at 20:02 on May 20, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WereGoat
Apr 28, 2017

<>

HP: 3/3
Breed Talent: Absorptive crystals: ACT: Consume rad tokens to restore hp. 
Mutations: 3/5 - Acidic Spew: Gain an attack -1d6/1+Burn
Luminous Excretion: Spend action to restore 1 HP to target in same zone.
Airbagz (field): Gain Backlash (Air Tokens possessed, Push 1), but on critical hits, take double damage and make an indiscriminate 1d6/AoE 3 attack. 
Empty: GroGuts
Scrap: 000
Notes: Gallant: 5/5 hp, 1 shock, Protecting Oozemancer. Spoilers visible to Spider Bikers of Venus

Ooze felt odd. Heavy. Yet almost lighter than air! Vulnerable. Yet deadly. This new mutation spell he learned could be very useful.

He petted his new spider friend, and got ready to join Val in moving to well, not really joining, more working alongside her and moving to 17.03

WereGoat fucked around with this message at 16:04 on May 20, 2019

Astus
Nov 11, 2008

The Gambler
HP: 3/4 (3+1) MV: 3 DR: 2
Ability: When rolling a multiple of 4 on an attack, x2 damage. Scan as a Free Action.
Tokens: 2 Air, 1 Poison
Scrap: 23
Luxe: 34
Slotted Armor Mods: Juke
Current Effects:

Cyber
Dermal Armor: +1 Max HP, DR 1
Heavy Arms: +1 damage

Rig
It's gone now.

Once he'd finally extinguished the fire, the Gambler was about to head out when he was interrupted by a beeping noise. He tired to ignore it, but then his wreckterminal automatically opened the message from Cosmiq.

Incoming Sponsor Prompt! posted:

Cosmiq
>Choking Smokers' Jokers - After reducing the number of Burn tokens on a contact to zero, make a joke related to fire, burning, smoke inhalation, etc.

"Ugh, do I have to? I hate talking in front of cameras."

He made a show of dusting himself off and, while trying very hard not to look at the camera drone, tried to come up with a witty one-liner.

"I thought I was getting out of the cross fire, but I guess I nearly jumped into the incinerator there!"

"gently caress that was bad."

Well, hopefully that meant none of the other sponsors would ask him to try to be cool or witty in the future...

MOV: Heading to hex 10.09

Astus fucked around with this message at 23:43 on May 19, 2019

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

gu$tav: drugs. weapons. computers. it's me, lol

this whole wrecking crew thing owns a lot more than i ever expected it would have
may the logic gates bless you gross-rear end meatbags

Luxe: 10 0
New Challenge Slot Purchased!
Challenges:
i fukken D.A.R.E. u: Scavenge some drugs, then use them. (Repeatable)
pass the hash: enter 8417a031bdadfb493a827cfec74bba14 into any functioning terminal. Fulfilled by Aotzzzuo!
cyber-meat interface: upload me a copy of the firmware of any cyber-aug.
blaze it, fucko: deliver a one-liner after inflicting or receiving a Burn token.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"

Gideon Pallas, Wrecker Wrelations, Turnt™ Alcohol-Infused Concotions.

"Ah poo poo, did I miss the deadline? Bollocks. OK, need some quick cash. Let's cancel that low salvage roll challenge, I don't think anyone's going for that. Let's see, maybe we should raise that platform to the West East, make up for the Aerostat that... someone... caused to be destroyed..."

Cancelling challenge Consolation prize.
New challenge: Turnt™ Up The Aerostat: Raise the platform with the ManufaktRs.

EDIT: "Ah, poo poo. East! I meant East!"

Cloud Potato fucked around with this message at 22:24 on May 19, 2019

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Apiary Anne: HP: 6/7/8 Move: 3 [Fly] Scrap: 29 DR: 3

Tokens: 2 Air 3 Buff

Augmentations: Limits: 1C 5M
C: Eye Gear: Upscale all attacks
M: Gossamer Wings: Fly and +1 Move, takes up no aug threshold
M: Chitinous Chiton: DR +1 when hit by a Penetrator attack, takes up no aug threshold
M: Swollen Musculature: +1 damage + Newflesh Eidolon: Subject's max HP is increased by number of mutations possessed
M: Chitinous Carapace: DR +2 + Frangible Scutes: Backlash 1
M: Compound Eyes: Cannot be Ambushed + Sensory Cone: Counter-Ambush Disabled by BIG Ripper's Obvious
M: Buffalo Buffalo: When gaining Buff Tokens, subject gains 1 additional Token (Max 1/phase); any HAZ in which subject lacks a Buff Token, subject loses 1 Max HP
M: Webspinners: 1d8/Disable + Psychoactive Pheremones: 1d8 AoE, targets attack themselves this Encounter.
Free slots: 0

CS Armor:
Slots: 4
Cell Annexer: +2 DR, +2 Slots, -3 maxHP
Vault: +3 Move; Bypass intervening hexes. Reload 10 Scrap

Item reload status:
Cluster:full Vault: full Squid: full Beanz: empty Beekeeper: full

Familiars & Retainers:
Aerachnopede: 3/3 HP, mounted
Meaty Biocover: 5/5 HP

Big Ripper:
Ravager Brood: Weapon gains Brutal equal to half base damage (rounded down).

Molt Status:
1 ACT spent in Molt: -2 DR, -2 Move, 2 Downscales

Anne was just about to start moving towards the next target of her race, when her Wreckterminal informed her about a new incentive being offered by Turnt™: if she took a detour north to raise the ManufactR platform for the other contestants she'd get a payday from them. She pulled up a holographic map of the racing targets and graphed her and her opponents' likely next movements. It'd be tight, but possible to make it, even with the detour. So she pulled on the 'pede's reigns and pointed it north, before engaging her armor's support systems.

Orders:
Activate Vault module
Fly to 17.09 -> 17.08 then change elevation to the lower altitude

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

gu$tav: drugs. weapons. computers. it's me, lol

wait no this is way funnier

Luxe: 0
Challenges:
i fukken D.A.R.E. u: Scavenge some drugs, then use them. (Repeatable)
pass the hash: enter 8417a031bdadfb493a827cfec74bba14 into any functioning terminal. Fulfilled by Aotzzzuo!
cyber-meat interface: upload me a copy of the firmware of any cyber-aug.
blaze it, fucko: deliver a one-liner after inflicting or receiving a Burn token. Suspended!
go full send: stunt off a boostr, and beef it.

Captain Foo fucked around with this message at 23:53 on May 19, 2019

malbogio
Jan 19, 2015

HP: 5/6 MV: 3 Jump 3 DR: 3 HazDR: 2/Tox. Anchor. TN to be Hit: 5.
Tokens: 1 Shock, 2 Infest. Scrap: 20. Luxe: 25.
Mutations (1/5): Lamellar Thorax (+2DR; spend 1 Infest to increase DR by 1 for the phase)
Talent: Suffer 1 damage to emulate the talent of another class for 1 round.
BIG-Ripper (1/1): Thermal Flechettes installed. Deals 1 damage when Suppressing. Worn: Horror Hammock (0/0) & Hazmat B
B-Keeper: Loaded. Arachnopede: 3/3 HP Mounted. BirBrain: Awake.
Anchor: React to Any. Optiscope: At +0. Spoilers: Shared where legal w Ooze & Val.
Exclusive Sponsor (Galaxploitation): Luxe Locked. Can upload Scrap to Luxe as an ACT.
Hiver Convert (Protean): Qualifies as Hiver and can access Hiver objectives. Does not receive Hiver talents.

Talcum orients his steed, braces his lance, and launches.

MOV: Jump from 17.04 to 17.02. Attempt to use scan data on 4 Mutant Contacts to defuse ambushes.

Apicultural Aspirations: Supply Drop 25L, Wrecker Decoy 12L, Squidpack 13L, Jump-Assist Module 16L, Fabrikit 2L, & Exclusives xL.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
=

Skipp Wiley Jr., Veteran Newtype / Headhunter / Surveyor Wrecker
HP: 6/7 Move: 6 Jump Scrap: 000 Luxe: 000
DR: DR3 HazDR: Chem 0 // Rad 1 // Therm 3 // Cryo 0 // Warp 2 // Shock 0
Tokens: 5 Air // 0 Poison // 0 Rad // 0 Burn // 0 Freeze // 4 Warp // 0 Shock // 0 Spore // 1 Infest
Palomena, Meaty™ Biocover, Familiar
HP: 5/5 Traits: Passive Cannibalize Bodyguard Torpid Tokens: none
Sparky, PlugPug, Familiar
HP: 1/1 Traits: Passive Torpid Tokens: none
Mutations (Inoculated) [4/5]: Compound Eyes (Cannot be Ambushed) // Batrachian Legs (+1 Move) >> Biological Levitation (Jump)
F-Mutations: Caustic Haemorrhexis (On Damage: Friendly-Fire 1d4/1 AoE, +damage upcales)
D-Mutations: Wormholer (At 0 HP, spawn spatial anomaly. 1/6 chance to be drawn into anomaly and survive with 1 HP.)
Cyber [1/1]: Quadlegs (+1 Move, Immune to forced movement.)
Weapons: Hulking Warpoon (1d10/3 +Penetrator +Disable +Pull 1 +Heavy) // Metastatik (1d10/4 +Rampage +Range 2 +Follow-Through +Brutal 4 +Affinity: Poison 2) (Challenge Notches: 13/15) // Rig-Ripper (1d8/3 +Rampage) // Unstable Mech-Mangler (1d8/3 +Junk +Rampage +Unreliable) >> Malware Emitter (Crit: +Disable) // Optiscope (+1upscale+0)
Armor: Heliopause (+3 DR, 1 Slot, DR3 Therm, DR2 Warp) (ACT: Convert Burn <-> Warp) >> Rad Module (+1 DR vs Rad)
Consumables: Squidpack (Full) // Medikit (Full) // HexBildR (Full) // Hunny Drop (Full)
Items: Port-D-Luxe // S0l0 L0b0 // Alpha Core // Advanced Electronics // Dimensional Shambles
Notes: Exclusive Sponsor: Pertinax Ammo Fabrication Systems.

Listen to [The Gorillaz - Demon Days (Instrumental)] along with Skipp!

Skipp Wiley Jr. gradually woke from his ketamine-hole with a slow and sluggish start, slightly outraged at the idea that he had passed out in the middle of doing something important for some reason. While he tried in vain to gather his wits about him from the stupifying fog of delirium, he battled the reeling, wheeling, swirling and whirling sensations of utter disassociation from his own personhood. He shook and bobbed his head by firing his neck muscles so he could get his bearings straight, but he couldn't make heads or tails of what his eyes were seeing. He felt cold all over, but he'd forgotten what the word 'cold' meant so he didn't know how to properly address the problem. Furthermore, he found he couldn't stop staring at the bright moving pictures showing colorful strangers fighting mutants and robots in vivid, gory detail right in front of him.

After a few more moments approaching closer and closer to a semblance of cognizance from the ethereal drug haze, Skipp started to understand and trust what his sensations were telling him.

Skipp was sitting far back into the depths of a dingy, fluid-encrusted couch in a place that was unfamiliar yet vaguely recognizable to him. Aside from his nano-spandex moisture-wicking boxer-briefs, Skipp was completely bare all over his Terra-sky-blue body, all except for his feet and the bandages taped onto his chest. Skipp lurched and bent over himself, nearly flopping down over his knees utter from coordination loss in his limbs. He warily looked at what he accurately guessed to be his own two physical feet, dangling there at the ends of his blue, froglike legs. The feet were armored in what looked like expensive, high-tech ski-boots in a burnt umber material.

Leaning over his own knees, Skipp gave the space-booted feet a wiggle and chuckled at the sight of them twitching.

"Oh bom - você voltou," rumbled a voice from somewhere close by. "Eu estava prestes a te levar para o olho da rua."

Skipp snapped up at the sound, only to see a creepy green man in a bowler hat and a brown patchwork tench coat smiling at him with a mischievous grin and a knowing glint in his eye.

"Você continuou dizendo que queria suas botas, então eu fiz você usá-las..." the Lund Bandit said with nonchalantly with a shrug, as it that explained everything.

"You!" Skipp burbled, bubbling with mounting indignation. "I know you! You're the Lung Bandit! What have you done with my lungs?"

The Lung Bandit pinched the bridge of his nose for a moment and sighed.

"Você ouviria o galo cantar e não saberia onde. You pay me - I fix you up good."

The Lung Bandit clicked his tongue twice, winked, and flashed Skipp a thumbs up and then an 'okay' sign. Apparently, the Lung Bandit was a trustworthy guy.

Skipp searched his memories and found that some of the bits and scraps that were missing from his recent memories were starting to come back to him. With a little bit of wobbling effort, Skipp got up unsteadily onto his heavy booted feet and assessed his ability to keep himself balanced.

"R-Right, thanks." Skipp stammered. "Where's my stuff? I got to get going."

"Things? Sua mochila? -Ou a parcela?" the Lung Bandit asked back.

"Things, yes." Skipp confirmed, nodding.

The Lung Bandit pointed Skipp down the hallway and Skipp started tottering off in the outstretched green finger's direction.

"Thanks." Skipp said, wandering down the grimy hall. "Wait - Did you say 'parcel' too? What did I order?" Skipp asked aloud.

The Lung Bandit merely shrugged again, and brandished a smile at Skipp as he'd moved on.

Once he'd gotten halfway down the hall, Skipp realized that his Quadlegs were still folded up along his back in their compact recliner mode. He experimentally stretched them out to gently brace himself against the walls and let their inner gyrostabilizers wind up.

"Ah, much better!" Skipp crooned. He called out over his shoulder to the Lung Bandit, "Let me get to my Comms Dvice and I can get my translator going again. Thanks again!"

Skipp found himself back in a dingy back exam room, putting on his clothes and armor and arranging his pack. He hadn't bothered to open the delivery crate he'd noticed in the opposite corner of the room, not until he heard a nervous yipping coming from within.

"Uh oh..." Skipp uttered. "C'mon man, what did you order now?"

Skipp tentatively approached the package with the Pertinax wrapping and lifted up the cracked lid to look within. Inside was a pugnacious little cyborg pup having a bark-fight with a Meaty™Biocover, which was calmly curled up inside the cage in the opposite corner of the delivery box.

"Oh - my - goodness." Skipp gasped, clapping his hands together. "I can tell that we are just gonna be friends, you guys."

Skipp lifted the PlugPug from the delivery's opened carrier and set the tiny cyber-beast on the floor so it would stop squirming. It sniffed around the muck on the room's floor for a moment, found an interesting spot in the corner, lifted its robotic leg, and began urinating on the wall.

"Ah, so you're a boy." Skipp assessed. "How about : Sparky the PlugPug!"

Skipp nodded to himself in obvious approval, watching the PlugPug go about its business, and then resumed with the unboxing. Skipp removed the Meaty™ Biocover from its travel receptacle and let it climb up to onto his shoulder, to let the bodyguard bug get used to his smell.

"Good Biocover! And you'll be a pal of mine, my little shield bug... how about Palomena for you?" He said, patting the Meaty™ shelled spider-buddy on the head.

Skipp sighed with contentment, taking in the moment.

"Ok. Time to go guys. This place is filthy."

Skipp scooped up the cyberpup just before it was able to eat something off the ground and stowed the metal-legged doglet in its carrier, which Skipp had easily fastened onto his pack.

"Let's say our thanks to Mr. Lung Bandit on our way out! He did a good job, didn't he?"

Sparky responded with a few excited barks of his own, and then they were off.

Movement: Using his Scan data, Skipp tracks the movements of the Bounder Dragoon and Gamma Bounder (in 07.11)!
Skipp jumps away to the north, outside the scan range of the Beam Lancer (unless they move to 06.09), the Bounder Dragoon, and the Gamma Bounder pursuing him (05.10 -> 06.10 -> 06.09 -> 06.08 -> 06.07 -> 06.06 -> 06.05)!

Wishlist: Oh my goodness, Pertinax, they're both just so wonderfully adorable! Thank you so very much for the perfect sidekicks: Palomena the Meaty™ Biocover and Sparky the Pertinax PlugPug! I'm so excited to have them both with me, you guys! Once I get more Luxe I should probably look for stuff that that Sparky can reload, then maybe get myself a jetpack and a parachute Hazmat too - that way I can raise the ManuFaktR platform all by myself! We're Wrecking with Pertinax Ammofab now, so get out there and exercise your right to protect yourself from harm! (Online Total: 0 Luxe // Pertinax Total: 10 Luxe):
1) A Plug A Day Keeps the Mutants at Bay - 33 Luxe - HealDrone delivery (+1 HP Skipp) (25 L) of one Experimental Assist Flare (+Reloadable) (7 L) and one Medikit (1 L). Total: 25+7+1 = 33 Luxe.
2) Two One-Way Tickets - 35 Luxe - HealDrone delivery (+1 HP Skipp) (25 L) of one Experimental Jump-Assist Module (+Fly/Round/use) (8 L) and one Experimental Saf-T-Barrel (+One-Use, +Parachute: safely land on lower altitude) (2 L). Total: 25+8+2 = 35 Luxe.

Lux Anima fucked around with this message at 22:59 on Jun 11, 2019

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.

[RAAV / HP: 4/4 / MOVE: 2 / SCRAP:0 / LUXE: 25 / VNA: 4 / TOKENS: 2 INFEST
Equipment Load Status: Medikit 2/2 Decoy 1/1
Retainer Status: IV [Off being a traitor somewhere] / Meaty Biocover 3/5 HP
Augmentations: Limits: 4/5M 0/0C :siren:MOLTING! MOLT COUNT: 3 | Move -2 DR -2:siren:
HM: Venomous Bite: 1d6/2 Poison
M: Virulent Excretion: ACT to transfer 1 Infest Token to non-self target in same zone.
M: Traumatic Innoculation: Gain Backlash (x Infest), where x is the amount of damage taken (minimum 1).
M: Festering Lesions: HAZ: Generate 1 Infest Token if current Infest is 0.
M: Macrocytolysis: When damage is taken, subject loses 1 Max HP and puts a Virulent Thrall into play as a Retainer.

Raav was dimly aware of the deliveries and the new drugs coursing through his system. His molt was making it tough to see, but he thought one of those turrets had ceased its annoying antics. He hardly even cared now. Just got to hold on...

(Aim! And otherwise not move because I can't.)

Wishlist: Another Biocover, maybe? I don't know, I've got some good stuff.

Dog Kisser fucked around with this message at 17:34 on May 21, 2019

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

[I-MR.BEAN-B-H-I-S / HP: 6/6 / MOVE: 3 Jump (2 base) / SCRAP: 008 / LUXE:010]
Tokens: 1/3 AIR, 1 BUFF, 1 WARP
Swarm Scorcher Tokens: 1 INFEST
Consumables: Medikit (unloaded)
Augmentations: 2/3C 0/2M
C: Dermal Armor (+1MHP, DR1), Reinforced Exoskeleton(+2 MHP, DR1)

Mr. Bean slipped his hazmat suit on (backwards), hopped on his new 'pede, and haphazardly tied his tie around his head. Before he flew off into the sky, he gave the mercenaries a couple of semi-resolute, small nods and cast a meaningful look at the sabotaged BOOSTR.

Mr. Bean automounts the Aerachnopede!
Mr. Bean autoequips Hazmat B!
Mr. Bean flies 02.12 -> 03.11 -> 04.12 -> 05.11!
Swarm Scorcher moves 02.12 -> 03.13! IV Angel and the Birachnopede are asked to follow him so he can make it across the gap to 05.11!
~*Wishlist*~
The Pinnacle of Physical Comedy: Unlicensed Autodoc(19) + Improvisor(6) = 25 luxe
Bumbling Around the Map: Arachnopede(10) + Saf-T Barrel (4) = 14 luxe
I Miss My Gross Friends: Some new experimental tools for dealing with infest tokens! Maybe a medkit or some kinda hazmat?
Test Dummy: Whatever dumbass experimental items you like!

paper bag with a face fucked around with this message at 13:49 on May 20, 2019

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

[RISE Supply and Delivery Drones Post]
[Sponsor Luxe: 10 -> 0]
[Sponsor Inventory: Rekt Ribbon x2]

Dr. Skipp Wiley Sr. was at his cushy corner office in his ergonomic anti-grav chair, leaning hard into his Sponsor console's desk. He was on the Comms line with an important figure in the Decree's military-industrial complex - a Major Laslow S. Killinger - a General who he'd been referred to through his connections with Pertinax's legal department. It would seem that Junior becoming Pertinax Ammofab's very own exclusive Wrecker would prove to have its perks in the end.

"Hold the Line, Major." said Dr. Wiley. "Let's just say that - with a little bit of ingenuity and patience - your contribution to the board of Cosmiq can make things right for the entire human race..."

Dr. Wiley paused, letting the militaristic demagogue express his grisly assent over the Comms line before continuing.

"I totally agree. This V-vector situation is getting way out of hand, and it will only get more ridiculous the longer we let it spread unchallenged. If we're going to kill anyone over this, then we'd best let the good doctor napalm be the one delivering the cure. If we can pop both these grody pimples now we'll be sparing the rest of the world from any more killing in the name of preventing the V-vector's spread," decided Dr. Wiley.

The Cosmiq Director of Sponsor Affairs suddenly furrowed his brow, balking at the temerity of the man he was on the line with.

"Of course they're going to die brutally, Major - the question is: when? They're gonna die if we wait any longer and when they do they'll spread their terrible pestilence further in the process. It's a no-win situation in my books. It would kill us all if the humans and V-vectors went to war, I assure you," said Dr. Wiley. "We can't let the pathogen progress that far."

Dr. Wiley waited for Major Killinger to express his concerns about deploying military-grade warheads against V-infected Wreckers. His information was limited, after all, so Dr. Wiley attempted to fill the gaps in the Major's knowledge when he found a point to interject.

"The V-vector is just that deadly, Major," assured Dr. Wiley. "It's not the sort of thing that can be fought against traditionally. It's much more dangerous to fight a V-vector than it is to fight a standard infection, especially given how it attacks the brains of its hosts to encourage the V-vector's spread to new hosts, which has been shown to include synthetics. In other words, it's better to go into action against this monster now and to kill it at maximum range, incinerating it in the process if possible. We've got only a limited set of options to choose from at the moment, and yours ideally would be one of them..."

Just as Dr. Wiley felt like he'd finally made made some headway convincing the Major of his position, the man on the Comms line relented. He promised to reserve a couple of surplus military payloads for Wrecking Crew's own dispatch.

"Yes, thank the Decree, that sounds quite appropriate. Wonderful! I must be going then: I only have an hour left to submit the paperwork to Wrecking Crew H.Q. for their review," responded Dr. Wiley. "If we want to reach all the system's choicest demographics, I think we'll have to frame this as a bid to preserve the sanctity of human genome."

Dr. Wiley listened to the man's newest suggestion, tilting an eyebrow at what he heard.

"Yes. Goodbye, Major." He responded, a bit coldly. He clicked off the Comms line before asking the empty room at large, "...I wonder if the Purifiers are busy."

Cosmiq's Director of Sponsorship Affairs Dr. Skipp Wiley Sr. took a loud slurp from his syrupy caffeinated drink before he launched into the Challenge proposals loaded onto his Sponsor console so he could fill out the nitty-gritty details.

COSMIQ SURVIVAL CHALLENGES (1-5 of 5):
  • Choking Smokers' Jokers - After reducing the number of Burn tokens on a contact to zero, make a joke related to fire, burning, smoke inhalation, etc. (completed by the Gambler this phase)
  • They are the Eggmen - Enter Code HUMT-DUMT in a BoostR pad's interface while being pursued by enemies. Do NOT use the BoostR after this!
  • Legions of Lesions - After permanently changing, altering, or improving an existing Mutation, Cyber, or Ability in your possession, publicly give thanks to your Exclusive Sponsor, fielding Sponsor, or to the Sponsor that has helped you most.
  • Sinking Money Balls - Hit an 8 with your first attack, ambush, or improvisation roll in Encounter phase.
  • In Memoriam: eStelle's Time Has Come Today - Following a D-Crisis, make the claim that you've seen a future where Cosmiq pharmaware products are both plentiful and found at affordable prices. (+10 Luxe)
  • > In Memoriam: Katydid It Hurt When You Fell From Heaven - After using an Overclocked Fabrikit to resurrect a rekt rig, cackle maniacally and scream, "It's alive!" like a stereotypical mad scientist.
  • > Hold the Line, Major - Pay Luxe to order the launch of an offensive Airstrike against a V-vector Wrecker. (+10 Luxe)

Lux Anima fucked around with this message at 21:15 on May 20, 2019

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

Felix's Posse
3/3 HP

[Felix / HP:4/4 | ARMOR: 3 / MOVEMENT: SHIFT / | SCRAP: 19 | D.VO POINTS: 10/15 | CYBERAUGMENTS;: Reinforced Spacesuit +2 HP, +1 DR ; Hazard Baffling: Immune to Tox and Rad tokens ; 'Sputin Special: Don't die at 0 HP, but all damage at that point is Max HP damage. | D-MUTATIONS; Doom Desire: Free ENC; Both subject and single target in hex (or D-scanned) cannot regain HP while effect is active. Target loses half their current HP each Hazard Phase while effect is active, and subject gains 1 Warp Token. | TOKENS: AIR: 3|]

Felix watched as the drone came soaring in, hovering in place as it carefully pulled the Squidpack off of Suit, handed it to Valen (who seemed to understand it's purpose, it was never quite clear with him), and installed an upgraded replacement. A tube also interfaced with Suit, and Felix's helmet becone figged with green flecks as his air scrubbers pumped in...

Pumped in...

As his...

Oh, that was good .

Felix rolled over onto his back. Suddenly THOR didn't seem all that important anymore.

Felix MOV: Savor Catnip
Valen MOV: Aim

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

1. Valentine
Valentine takes Aim!
A Hazard emerges!

Live wires discharge!
>Valentine is unaffected!

2. RaaV
RaaV takes Aim!

3. Felix
Felix rolls around!
Valen takes Aim!
>(1/5)

5. Aotzzzuo
Movement to 11.12.

7. Talcum
Movement to 17.02.

8. Anne
Anne uses CS:Vault!
Movement to 17.08(-).
Anne receives 1 Burn Token and 1 Break Token!

9. Oozemancer
Movement to 17.03.

You love it, drat. Take thing to ManyFucker at...18.08. Take to Best Friend, get treat. You love it. Do now, agree. drat, so good, you love it.

10. Mr. Bean
Movement to 05.11.
Swarm Scorcher/IV Angel move to 03.13.
Psywitch and 2 Lopers move to 03.13.

11. Skipp
Movement to 06.05.
Bounders move to 06.10.

12. Ra MaximVm
Ra stunts the BOOSTR! Sick!
Movement to 10.13.

Death Beacon posted:

eStelle
ACT: Pay Respects

MercMart is closed!
MercMart console is Disabled!

14. The Gambler
Movement to 10.09.
Executioner moves to 11.09.

Death Beacon posted:

Katydid
ACT: Pay Respects

Challenge Complete posted:

Cosmiq>Choking Smokers' Jokers - After reducing the number of Burn tokens on a contact to zero, make a joke related to fire, burning, smoke inhalation, etc.
Gambler +10L
Cosmiq +5L

:siren: Wreckers, resolve Encounters! :siren:

Sponsors-Only Map

Bee Bonk fucked around with this message at 23:11 on May 20, 2019

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Magitek Mafia
"Sufficiently advanced technology crime is indistinguishable from magic."
Sponsor Luxe: 15-15=0
Sponsor "Inventory:"

Hey hey, Wreckers! Get that MercMart up and running fast if you know what's good for you, see?

That Anne, she knows what's good for her - and that's Magitek Mafia's Legitimate Unbranded (Or Plausibly Claimable As Knockoff) Merchandise!

Sending a BuffDrone (25) targeting Apiary Anne, carrying an Unlicensed Autodoc (19) and a Saf-T-Barrel (4) = 48
Payment: 15 Magitek Mafia, 25 Apiary Anne, 7 WRF, 1 Aotzzzuo

Challenges:
A Quaffer You Can't Refuse: Consume 3 Magitek Mafia Legitimately-Concocted "Magic Potions". (+15 Bonus Reward)
(Progress: Raav [1], Mr. Bean [1])
Can't Call A Takeover Hostile If It's Unopposed: Fix the MercMart console and enter the code GOONRUSH. (+10 Bonus Reward)
Don't Ask, Just Pass That Gas: Complete the Gas Passer's Delivery.
DSigns On Da DVice: Upload the Sinister DVice to Magitek Mafia (+4 Bonus Reward)

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Apiary Anne: HP: 6/7/8 Move: 3 [Fly] Scrap: 29 DR: 2

Tokens: 2 Air 3 Buff 1 Burn 1 Break

M: Chitinous Chiton: DR +1 when hit by a Penetrator attack, takes up no aug threshold
M: Swollen Musculature: +1 damage + Newflesh Eidolon: Subject's max HP is increased by number of mutations possessed
M: Compound Eyes: Cannot be Ambushed + Sensory Cone: Counter-Ambush Disabled by BIG Ripper's Obvious
M: Buffalo Buffalo: When gaining Buff Tokens, subject gains 1 additional Token (Max 1/phase); any HAZ in which subject lacks a Buff Token, subject loses 1 Max HP
M: Webspinners: 1d8/Disable + Psychoactive Pheremones: 1d8 AoE, targets attack themselves this Encounter.

CS Armor:

Item reload status:
Cluster:full Vault: empty Squid: full Beanz: empty Beekeeper: full

Familiars & Retainers:

Big Ripper:

Molt Status:

As she approached the lower altitudes, the pressure and heat of the atmosphere kept rising, compromising her armor and causing Anne to sweat profusely. But the worst came when she actually reached the XLV8R: Tucked in a corner behind the console was nothing less than a falcon nest. Anne's sweat turned cold instantly. If this was their nest, then the cursed brood couldn't be far off. And as if on cue she heard the first of their cries. Within a second the squidpack was in her hand and the cord had been pulled. These cacophonous corvids would feast on squid today.

Orders:
Squid in place

malbogio
Jan 19, 2015

HP: 5/6 MV: 3 Jump 3 DR: 3 HazDR: 2/Tox. Anchor. TN to be Hit: 5.
Tokens: 1 Shock, 2 Infest. Scrap: 20. Luxe: 25.
Mutations (1/5): Lamellar Thorax (+2DR; spend 1 Infest to increase DR by 1 for the phase)
BIG-Ripper (1/1): Thermal Flechettes installed. Deals 1 damage when Suppressing. Worn: Horror Hammock (0/0) & Hazmat B
Anchor: React to Any. Optiscope: At +0. Spoilers: Shared where legal w Ooze & Val.
Exclusive Sponsor (Galaxploitation): Luxe Locked. Can upload Scrap to Luxe as an ACT.
Hiver Convert (Protean): Qualifies as Hiver and can access Hiver objectives. Does not receive Hiver talents.

"Coming in a bit low. Thizzz might g-"

Talc and his steed disappear into a debris pile the mutants were using for cover. The pile explodes.

ENC: Mimic Neosoldat for 1HP. Free Suppress All for 1DMG. Expend 1 Infest to increase DR to 4.
Improv Chart: 1d6 2
Red Barrels 2 Dmg: 4#1d8 7 2 6 4

Apicultural Aspirations: Supply Drop 25L, Wrecker Decoy 12L, Squidpack 13L, Jump-Assist Module 16L, Fabrikit 2L, & Exclusives xL.

malbogio fucked around with this message at 02:42 on May 21, 2019

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....

MYRV'S poo poo!

MINIONS

[AOTƧƧƧUO / HP: 2/2 / MOVE: 2 (shift) / DR: 3 / SCRAP: 000
AUG CAP: 1 CYBER, 6 MUTATIONS (FREE SLOTS: 1 CYBER, 1 MUTATION)
Mutations : Gelatinous Epidermis (Cannot receive Poison Tokens.)
F-Mutations : Bulging Glands (Mutation attacks are upscaled twice, but subject can be hit on a 3+.)
B-Mutations : Hypnotic Drone (ENC: 1d4 attack to Control a target for the remainder of the round; ACT: A Controlled target gains 1 Infest Token. Does not count against Aug Threshold.)
D-Mutations: Pulse Wave (1d6/3, +Spectral, Push 1; in addition to the primary target, the user may also choose secondary targets possessing Warp Tokens in the same hex with a downscale. ) // Dimensional Lens (May be used instead of the Cover action. Reverses the value of a single die OR every die in the hex this phase (i.e. 1-3 succeeds and 4-12 fails on a d12.)) // Hexatomic Snarl (May be used instead of the Suppress action. Suppressed targets that miss suffer damage equal to their die result.)

TOKENS: 1 Warp
EXHAUSTED ITEMS: -
MINION STATUS: Meaty Biocover (5/5 HP)
METASTATIK UPGRADE COUNTER: 13/15

Aotzzzuo paid barely any attention to the pawns swarming him. Instead, his eyes seemed to be locked to the ruins a small distance away, even as a familiar inky cloud enveloped him.

[[aHA!]]

[[aHA!]]

[[DoN'T]]

[[YOU]]

[[dare]]

Squidding to 10.13

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
=

Tokens: 5 Air // 0 Poison // 0 Rad // 0 Burn // 0 Freeze // 4 Warp // 0 Shock // 0 Spore // 1 B-Infest
Mutations (Inoculated) [4/5]: Compound Eyes (Cannot be Ambushed) // Batrachian Legs (+1 Move) >> Biological Levitation (Jump)
F-Mutations: Caustic Haemorrhexis (On Damage: Friendly-Fire 1d4/1 AoE, +damage upcales)
D-Mutations: Wormholer (At 0 HP, spawn spatial anomaly. 1/6 chance to be drawn into anomaly and survive with 1 HP.)
Weapons: Hulking Warpoon (1d10/3 +Penetrator +Disable +Pull 1 +Heavy) // Metastatik (1d10/4 +Rampage +Range 2 +Follow-Through +Brutal 4 +Affinity: Poison 2) (Challenge Notches: 13/15) // Rig-Ripper (1d8/3 +Rampage) // Unstable Mech-Mangler (1d8/3 +Junk +Rampage +Unreliable) >> Malware Emitter (Crit: +Disable) // Optiscope (+1upscale+0)
Armor: Heliopause (+3 DR, 1 Slot, DR3 Therm, DR2 Warp) (ACT: Convert Burn <-> Warp) >> Rad Module (+1 DR vs Rad)
Consumables: Squidpack (Full -> Empty) // Medikit (Full) // HexBildR (Full) // Hunny Drop (Full)
Items: Port-D-Luxe // S0l0 L0b0 // Alpha Core // Advanced Electronics // Dimensional Shambles
Notes: Exclusive Sponsor: Pertinax Ammo Fabrication Systems. // Mimicking the Hiver talent set this round.

Listen to [Flying Lotus - Do The Astral Plane] along with Skipp!

Skipp Wiley Jr. was drugged to the gills, wandering merrily through the rusty metalloid streets of the Cloud Nine aerostat on his six legs, leaning heavily into the extra gyroscopic balance that his Quadlegs afforded him. He swerved with swaggering verve down the boulevard, bubbling with an invigorating energy that put a swaying bounce into his steps. He was feeling just a little bit wobbly and a lot of bits giddy, equal parts punchy, loaded, and positively cranked. He could feel the brilliant mélange of pill-drugs that the good Doctor Lung Bandit had given him for his post-surgery recovery: a colorful combination of painkillers, antibiotics, anti-inflammatories, muscle relaxants, combat stimulants, nano-curatives, topical cremes and oral gels and throat lozenges. He'd swallowed them all down his gullet with a big choking chug from a tallboy of Slüus he'd scored from the Lung Bandit's lifetime supply on his way out, and he'd had a wonderfully swell time since then.

Bolstered by his newfound chemical confidence, Skipp was already sick of this need for constant medical aftercare, he realized, kicking the empty Slüus can down the road. He was tired of being the patient, of having others trying to make him better, tired of trying to remember all the things he was supposed to be doing and thinking and taking to make himself feel healthy again. He'd just keep taking these pills every so often on top of his normal daily regimen to keep himself running in tip-top shape as one of Wrecking Crew's most-celebrated contestants, and never stop moving. The last thing Skipp wanted to do was to fall behind the others, after all - he knew that if he let himself shrink away from the challenges laid out before him, he wouldn't be able to forgive himself the next day - if he even lived that long.

Wavering slightly, his vision fuzziest at the edges, Skipp stared at the fluorescent can sitting in the road for a moment longer as the ground began to shake with a faint rumbling. His thoughts turned again to his sister's death. There should have been no question of whether it was the right thing or not that she'd died, just the fact that she was gone. He still believed that he had yet to accept reality as the way it was. He knew that she wouldn't have wanted him to continue taking all kinds of drugs for the rest of his life, just to stay alive. He had to stop thinking about it.

The sounds of two pairs of heavy metal feet stomping and clanging their way down the Aerostat's roads were what ultimately woke Skipp up from his reverie.

"Oh right-! Duh!" he exclaimed, lightly bonking himself on the forehead with the heel of his hand. "The Bounders! Psh."

Moments later, an excitedly delirious Skipp had wound up his Quadlegs' gyros, fired up his six legs into a pistoning gallop, then leapt straight off the nearest BoostR pad. At that point, Skipp was sailing through the yellow Venusian skies without a care in the world.

"Here we go: woohoo!" Skipp had whooped, soaring though the noxious yellow air.

When Skipp landed on the other side of Cloud Nine's flying stations, he found himself situated inside the territory of a Catalyzing Horror, just outside the den where it and four of its younger Sulfuric Horrors resided. The beasts all woke from their collective naps in unison when Skipp slammed onto the aerostat on all sixes, striking the hard metal platform with a loud, resounding gong.

"Oh no!" Skipp exclaimed, slapping both his palms to his cheeks in mock-alarmed astonishment. "Some stinky Sulfuric Horrors and their big, bad Catalyzing buddy! What-ever are we going to do?"

As the Sulfuric Horrors woke and stirred and started their approach on the Wrecker, Skipp ripped the armored spacer-suit glove off his right hand, stuck the index finger into his mouth, and bit down hard on the tip. A gush of bright red acid blood welled from the bite and started to trickle down the wrecker's blue finger.

Skipp pointed his index finger and raised thumb at the bulbous, chemical-laden horrors, holding his hand out at arm's length like he was wielding a pistol.

"Reach for the skies, pardners!" He yelled, but the horrors did not show any fear of the Wrecker's upraised finger-gun nor his affected western accent.

"Git 'em! Zzzzap! Bam! Pow!" Skipp shouted, and he focused on pumping his Newtype blood into his self-inflicted finger wound and out onto the Horrors.

Crimson jets of steaming-hot Caustic Haemorrhexis squirted from the tip of Skipp's bit finger as he sprayed streams of acid blood over the Sulphuric Horrors, splashing the sizzling stuff across their backs and faces and causing them to screech and bubble in pain.

"Hah! Not so sure I'm food now, are you?" Skipp challenged, a touch of triumph in his voice.

One of the Horrors froze in place with a bewildered look of frothing rage on its face and started to heave and inflate its chemical sacs.

"Oh - right. These guys pop!" Skipp suddenly reflected. "Got to jet!"

As the Sulfuric Horrors writhed, thrashed, and clawed at their injuries, Skipp quickly backed away from the Horrors' bulging chem-glands and sought out an avenue for a safe retreat. He pulled the zipcord on his Squidpack without a second thought and disappeared into its inky, black morass.

At the time, he hadn't thought much of it, but as he delved deeper into the darkness of the Squidpack's all-consuming nano-bafflers, Skipp became absolutely certain that he could hear a strange thumping music buzzing in his head.

Encounter: Skipp activates his Newtype ability to mimic the Hiver talent set for this round (-1 HP)!
Skipp takes damage! Caustic Haemorrhexis versus Catalyzing Horror and four Sulfuric Horrors!: 1d4 2 4#1d4 4 4 4 2 - 3 Critical Hits! 2 Damage dealt to Sulphuric Horrors 1, 2, and 3!
(If Skipp were to mimic another class with his Newtype talent while retreating, his Caustic Haemorrhexis would've hit the hex he entered after retreating, and not the Horrors! For this reason, these rolls and the Hiver mimic have been struck from the record!)
Skipp retreats to the northeast using his Squidpack (Full -> Empty), becoming untargetable for the phase (06.05 -> 07.04) and escaping the scan range of the Beam Lancer (if they are in 06.09)!

Wishlist: Oh no, not fire Horrors! -And there's whole nasty mess of them too. Unfortunately, I can't really stick around to fight them, Pertinax, otherwise they'll raise the heat on me and these new friends you just sent me! Thank you so very much for Sparky and Palomena, by the way - I can already tell they'll be the perfect personal protection pals! So, once I get some funds again I should probably look into getting some reloadables set up for Sparky, then maybe I should grab a jetpack and a parachute so I can raise the ManuFaktR platform? Who knows?! We're Wrecking with Pertinax power now, so watch out you monsters, mutants, and mechanical miscreants! (Online Total: 0 Luxe // Pertinax Total: 10 Luxe):
1) A Plug A Day Keeps the Mutants at Bay - 33 Luxe - HealDrone delivery (+1 HP Skipp) (25 L) of one Experimental Assist Flare (+Reloadable) (7 L) and one Medikit (1 L). Total: 25+7+1 = 33 Luxe.
2) Two One-Way Tickets - 35 Luxe - HealDrone delivery (+1 HP Skipp) (25 L) of one Experimental Jump-Assist Module (+Fly/Round/use) (8 L) and one Experimental Saf-T-Barrel (+One-Use, +Parachute: safely land on lower altitude) (2 L). Total: 25+8+2 = 35 Luxe.

Lux Anima fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Jun 11, 2019

Astus
Nov 11, 2008

The Gambler
HP: 3/4 (3+1) MV: 3 DR: 2
Ability: When rolling a multiple of 4 on an attack, x2 damage. Scan as a Free Action.
Tokens: 2 Air, 1 Poison
Scrap: 23
Luxe: 44
Slotted Armor Mods: Juke
Current Effects:

Cyber
Dermal Armor: +1 Max HP, DR 1
Heavy Arms: +1 damage

Rig
It's gone now

Having learned a valuable lesson, the Gambler immediately takes cover instead of standing around in the open like an idiot despite knowing there's a sniper around.

ENC: Take Cover.

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

IPC
Red lights are flashing and a siren blaring inside the IPC-WC subdivsion. Several technicians are running to and fro as all the data streams appear to have gone dark, in the middle of the hubbub is Karl Lafayette, being briefed on what has been happening.
"So why am I looking at nothing but black holoscreens when they should be showing the events on Venus, can you explain to me what caused this?"
A frightened looking technician nods their head and launches into an explanation:
"We have been completely shut out of our own systems. The last reading we got was from a massive energy spike from that wormhole the Wiley boy somehow created. It directly attacked our servers and tried to use them to send a message using our own credentials. Only our intern's quick thinking prevented whoever took control from using our communications array." She gestures at a fireaxe sticking out of a bundle of cables running to the roof. "We did manage to isolate the message they were trying to send though, have a listen:"

"Attention to the Myriad
[eitr]-readings have spiked as singularity approaches
[eitr]-cascade must be avoided at all cost.
Undertaking to the pawns on the board: prevent the fusion
Encouragement to the one who succeeds: you will be rewarded
Conciliation to the Myriad"

Lafayette fell silent as the message finished. After a few moments he spoke up again:
"Good work so far Dr. Pankhurst, but this event is now Clearance level Purple-4. I will need you to restore the connection to the comms array and then leave until the site is declared safe again. And not a word of this to anyone."
As the confused technicians complied with the orders, the computers woke back up and began sending out the communication to the contestants on Venus.

InterPlanarCommunications
Remove challenge:
>Trust me, it's safer this way: Destroy or salvage THOR without having entered a code yourself.
New challenge:
Critical Mass prevention: Deny Aotzzzuo access to eStelle's D-tritus

WereGoat
Apr 28, 2017

<>

Airbagz (field): Gain Backlash (Air Tokens possessed, Push 1), but on critical hits, take double damage and make an indiscriminate 1d6/AoE 3 attack. 
Empty: GroGuts
Scrap: 000
Notes: Gallant: 5/5 hp, 1 shock, Protecting Oozemancer. Spoilers visible to Spider Bikers of Venus

Landing next to the gas passer "greetings, questgiver" Ooze line up a shot against... Oh that's too many mutants.

Suppress all those mutants in the next hex

Not Alex
Oct 9, 2012

Cut loose before the god eaters show up.
Valentine Kree

Scrap: 016 | Luxe: 006 | Tokens: 7Shock
HP: 2/3 | MP: 3 | DR: 3 | MBC: 5/5 | Status:
Shock Mesh: When hit, next Round's Move is increased by the number of damage taken (pre-DR).
Spinal Antenna: +1 Scan range
----

Val beat a hasty retreat from the crackling cables. Hopefully the spiderbikers could handle a little time apart.

ENC: Retreat to 16.05

Wishlist: fun, particularly a WMK and mutagens

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

Retainer Status: IV [Off being a traitor somewhere] / Meaty Biocover 3/5 HP (Torpid This Round)
Augmentations: Limits: 4/5M 0/0C :siren:MOLTING! MOLT COUNT: 3 | Move -3 DR -3:siren:
M: Virulent Excretion: ACT to transfer 1 Infest Token to non-self target in same zone.
M: Traumatic Innoculation: Gain Backlash (x Infest), where x is the amount of damage taken (minimum 1).
M: Macrocytolysis: When damage is taken, subject loses 1 Max HP and puts a Virulent Thrall into play as a Retainer.
:catdrugs:DRUG STATUS:catdrugs: : hyper-SKUZZ! - RaaV inflicts Double Tokens this round, and deals and receives +1 Damage!

He felt at the shape of his new gun, and was irritated to find his hands sticky. For a brief and surreal moment, he imagined he was an enormous bumblebee stuck to the weapon by terribly adhesive honey, but when he tried to scream the slumping, shedding skin muffled his cries. This was a bad trip!

(Suppress! Boost!) it was pointed out that suppressing something with Lock-On does nothing, oops

Wishlist: [sub]Another Biocover, maybe? I don't know, I've got some good stuff.

Dog Kisser fucked around with this message at 19:06 on May 21, 2019

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

Felix's Posse
3/3 HP

[Felix / HP:4/4 | ARMOR: 3 / MOVEMENT: SHIFT / | SCRAP: 19 | D.VO POINTS: 10/15 | CYBERAUGMENTS;: Reinforced Spacesuit +2 HP, +1 DR ; Hazard Baffling: Immune to Tox and Rad tokens ; 'Sputin Special: Don't die at 0 HP, but all damage at that point is Max HP damage. | D-MUTATIONS; Doom Desire: Free ENC; Both subject and single target in hex (or D-scanned) cannot regain HP while effect is active. Target loses half their current HP each Hazard Phase while effect is active, and subject gains 1 Warp Token. | TOKENS: AIR: 3|]

Felix was pretty sure he should be coming down by now. That's how catnip had always been in the past. You got a big rush, and then it wore off and you had to wait a while before it would do any more.

But that wasn't happening. If anything, it was getting more intense. Felix was vaguely aware that Valen was picking him up, and that something had triggered his new squidpack, but it was too hard to think straight to get more of a grip than that.

Felix ENC: Free suppress, Pak O' Squid to 15.05
Valen ENC: Retreat to 15.05
MBCs block for Valen this turn.

Jvie
Aug 10, 2012

- | | -

RA MAXIMVM
-Blacklegz: +1 Move; Striking a target with a lower Move rating while unmounted inflicts Infest Tokens equal to the difference.

Bounder Dragoon

No active contacts. Ra Maximum used the Dragoon's leg to tear down a segment of a wall to get a better look inside. I/OJimbo walked in. Broken glass crunched underneath his feet, and corpses surrounded him.

ENC: Boost, I/OJimbo Boosts

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

[I-MR.BEAN-B-H-I-S / HP: 6/6 / MOVE: 3 Jump (2 base) / SCRAP: 008 / LUXE:010]
Tokens: 1/3 AIR, 1 BUFF, 1 WARP, 1 POISON
Swarm Scorcher Tokens: 1 INFEST
Consumables: Medikit (unloaded)
Augmentations: 2/3C 0/2M
C: Dermal Armor (+1MHP, DR1), Reinforced Exoskeleton(+2 MHP, DR1)

Mr. Bean flashed the mutant a sinister grin as he fumbled with a previously hidden combat knife, accidentally dropping it in such a way it punctured a nearby green barrel. Toxic gas hissed out; the performance artist's expression did not change.

Mr. Bean improvises!: 1d8 3 Green barrels, yaaaaaay!

~*Wishlist*~
The Pinnacle of Physical Comedy: Unlicensed Autodoc(19) + Improvisor(6) = 25 luxe
Bumbling Around the Map: Arachnopede(10) + Saf-T Barrel (4) = 14 luxe
I Miss My Gross Friends: Some new experimental tools for dealing with infest tokens! Maybe a medkit or some kinda hazmat?
Test Dummy: Whatever dumbass experimental items you like!

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

Sponsorship posted:

Magitek Mafia spends 48L (15 MM, 25 Anne, 7 WRF, 1 Aotzzzuo)
...on behalf of Anne for BuffDrone Delivery of Unlicensed Autodoc and Saf-T-Barrel!

They will arrive on Sponsor Phase.

1. Valentine
Valentine Retreats to 16.05.

2. RaaV
RaaV Boosts ACT!

Sickly Turret misses Sentry Turret!
Sentry Turret misses RaaV!

RaaV's infestation rubs off!
RaaV transfers 1 Infest Token to Sentry Turret (but inflicts 2)!
Sentry Turret is Fully Infested!

Remote Feed posted:

IV Angel takes 3 damage from Mutant Loper and dies!

3. Felix
Felix lays down Suppression!
Felix Unpakz a 'Squid' to 15.05!
'Squid' reloads a consumable...Pak Reloaded.
Valen Retreats to 15.05!

Horror loses targeting!

5. Aotzzzuo / 12. Ra MaximVm
Aotzzzuo Squidpacks to 10.13!

Beta Rook loses targeting!
Pawn loses targeting!
Pawn loses targeting!
Pawn loses targeting!
Pawn loses targeting!
Pawn loses targeting!
Pawn loses targeting!

Ra Boosts ACT!
I/OJimbo Boosts ACT!

7. Talcum
Talcum mimics Neosoldat!
Talcum spends 1 Infest Token to increase DR by 1!
Oozemancer Suppresses from Range!
Talcum lays down Suppression! Thermal Flechettes!
Talcum Improvises!
Red Barrels explode!
>Executioner is hit!
>Skylord avoids damage!
>Bloater is hit!
>Bloater is hit!

Executioner hits Oozemancer Gallant from Range!
Skylord misses Oozemancer from Range!
Bloater fails to hit Talcum!
Bloater fails to hit Talcum!

Talcum takes 1 damage!
Executioner takes 1 damage (reduced from 3)!
Skylord takes no damage (reduced from 1)!
Bloater takes 2 damage (reduced from 3)!
Bloater takes 2 damage (reduced from 3)!

8. Anne
Anne Squidpacks in place!

Antifalconoid-P loses targeting!

9. Oozemancer
Oozemancer Suppresses from Range!

Executioner (N) hits Oozemancer Gallant from Range!
Skylord (N) misses Oozemancer from Range!

Gallant takes 3 damage and receives 1 Break Token!

10. Mr. Bean
Bean Improvises!
Green Barrels breached!
>Bean receives 1 Poison Token!
>Mutant Grunt receives 1 Poison Token!

Grunt hits Bean!

Bean takes no damage (reduced from 1)!

Remote Feed posted:

Mutant Psywitch crushes Swarm Scorcher with Indstrial Equipment!

11. Skipp
Skipp Squidpacks to 07.04!

Catalyizing Horror loses targeting!
Sulfuric Horror loses targeting!

Cower posted:

Once per phase, units with the Cower trait, when hit by an attack, may choose another unit in the same hex to be the target of the attack.

14. The Gambler
Gambler takes Cover!

Executioner (SE) hits Gambler!
CS Juke exhausts Medikit to avoid 2 damage from Executioner!
Manhunter (NW) misses Gambler!

Gambler takes 1 damage (reduced from 3)!

:siren: Wreckers, take Action! :siren:

Sponsors-Only Map

Bee Bonk fucked around with this message at 22:20 on May 21, 2019

malbogio
Jan 19, 2015

HP: 4/6 MV: 3 Jump 3 DR: 3 HazDR: 2/Tox. Anchor. TN to be Hit: 5.
Tokens: 1 Shock, 1 Infest. Scrap: 20. Luxe: 25.

Talc does not emerge from the pile of debris as the mutants circle around it with weapons drawn.

An EM pulse dissolves the camfeed into static.

When the feed resolves the drone is spinning to right itself as a stream of censored vulgarities pour out from the debris.

ACT: Mimic Horror and Headhunter for 2HP. ACT to heal self with B-Keeper (3HP + 2 Rads). Expend 10 Scrap to reload B-Keeper.
Headhunter Free Act: If Deep Scan allows tracking in next MOV then Deep Scan the Executioner. Otherwise just tight scan the hex for the tracking information in next MOV.
HAZ: Has Rad Immunity as Horror.

malbogio fucked around with this message at 00:26 on May 22, 2019

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Talcum was wanting a Fabrikit for his apicrafting hobby. If he planned on using it to turn wrecked buildings into hives, a Hexbildr might be a better choice. Then there was the matter of what to send with it. Nowhere near enough luxe to send over another mutagen, but the oxygen mutation was proving the concept well enough on its own. With a big enough push it could make for primo entertainment.

Delivery
Hydroly-sis + Hexbildr to Talcum via HealDrone (5L Galaxploitation, 23L Talcum)

super sweet best pal fucked around with this message at 14:42 on May 23, 2019

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

Retainer Status: IV [Off being a traitor somewhere] / Meaty Biocover 3/5 HP (Torpid This Round)
Augmentations: Limits: 4/5M 0/0C :siren:MOLTING! MOLT COUNT: 3 | Move -3 DR -3:siren:
:catdrugs:DRUG STATUS:catdrugs: : hyper-SKUZZ! - RaaV inflicts Double Tokens this round, and deals and receives +1 Damage!

RaaV's terminal grimly alerted him of IV's demise and he groaned in annoyance. drat her, wandering off like that. Looking for help, she said. They should have stuck together. He felt sadder than he should have, hormones and drugs crashing through his body like waves, and he thought he may have wept for a while.

Then he suddenly grew manic, having received a wonderful, useful idea. This would fix everything.

(Boosted Craft of Glu-10 and Decoy!)

Wishlist: Another Biocover, maybe? I don't know, I've got some good stuff.

WereGoat
Apr 28, 2017

<>

Empty:
Scrap: 13>3
Notes: Gallant: 2/5 hp, 1 shock, 1break Torpid. Spoilers visible to Spider Bikers of Venus

After sending some warning shots towards the mutants, ooze leans back on his 'pede, and starts manually filling his Gro-Guts.

*SKLORP*

Gallant erupts in gobs of flesh, a horrible blast ruining its meaty body

"Wh-"

A bullet narrowly misses his head.

He presses the 'premium auto load' function (paying the fee) and stuffs the while thing in his mouth, turning his 'pede rapidly and leaping away.

Reload GroGutz with 10 scrap
Eat GroGutz

WereGoat fucked around with this message at 13:48 on May 22, 2019

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Apiary Anne: HP: 6/7/8 Move: 3 [Fly] Scrap: 29 DR: 2

Tokens: 2 Air 3 Buff 1 Burn 1 Break

CS Armor:

Item reload status:
Cluster:full Vault: empty Squid: empty Beanz: empty Beekeeper: full

Familiars & Retainers:

Big Ripper:

Molt Status:

With the falcons' targeting optics covered in squid excretions, Anne was free to stroll up to the console and enter the sequence of commands that would raise the platform to get herself out of this burning hellhole. As the engines powered up from a low thrumming to a powerful whine, she also fed some scraps into her squidpack and her armor to regain their functionality.

Orders:
ACT: Activate XLRV8R to raise the platform one altitude level
Free ACT: Use 10 scrap to reload Vault module
Free ACT: Use 10 scrap to reload Squid pack

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....

MYRV'S poo poo!

MINIONS

[AOTƧƧƧUO / HP: 2/2 / MOVE: 2 (shift) / DR: 3 / SCRAP: 000
AUG CAP: 1 CYBER, 6 MUTATIONS (FREE SLOTS: 1 CYBER, 1 MUTATION)
Mutations : Gelatinous Epidermis (Cannot receive Poison Tokens.)
F-Mutations : Bulging Glands (Mutation attacks are upscaled twice, but subject can be hit on a 3+.)
B-Mutations : Hypnotic Drone (ENC: 1d4 attack to Control a target for the remainder of the round; ACT: A Controlled target gains 1 Infest Token. Does not count against Aug Threshold.)
D-Mutations: Pulse Wave (1d6/3, +Spectral, Push 1; in addition to the primary target, the user may also choose secondary targets possessing Warp Tokens in the same hex with a downscale. ) // Dimensional Lens (May be used instead of the Cover action. Reverses the value of a single die OR every die in the hex this phase (i.e. 1-3 succeeds and 4-12 fails on a d12.)) // Hexatomic Snarl (May be used instead of the Suppress action. Suppressed targets that miss suffer damage equal to their die result.)

TOKENS: 1 Warp
EXHAUSTED ITEMS: Squidpack
MINION STATUS: Meaty Biocover (5/5 HP)
METASTATIK UPGRADE COUNTER: 13/15

The end of a particularly dark and dank corridor of the Mercmart puckered into itself like the end of a sausage as Aotzzzuo worked his way to eStelle's corpse, just in time to intercept Ra and his hired help.

He weaved here, he weaved [there], and then resolved to push all of the gear still scattered around eStelle to Ra's feet with a psionic shockwave.

[[I MuST HAVe A lAsT DANcE with A]]

[[friend]]

[[PL~eAS~e DoN'T BE]]

[[rude]]

[[aHA!]]

[[aHA!]]

RA MAXIMVM can peek
As per our agreement:
ACT: I will Salvage what is left of eStelle and her gear, avoiding only the Sinister DVice if possible. If priorization matters, I am prioritizing eStelle's D-tritus first, and her corpse for necrotech shenanigans second, with all her items and familiars coming then

SWAPMEET: Give everything I salvage except eStelle's D-tritus and any other physical remains of eStelle herself to Ra

Not Alex
Oct 9, 2012

Cut loose before the god eaters show up.
Valentine Kree

Scrap: 044 | Luxe: 006 | Tokens: 7Shock
HP: 2/3 | MP: 3 | DR: 3 | MBC: 5/5 | Status:
Shock Mesh: When hit, next Round's Move is increased by the number of damage taken (pre-DR).
Spinal Antenna: +1 Scan range
----

Val sets to work cleaning out the storage chamber and rig wrecks. She sets her wristcomp to analyzing the mysterious container as she works.

ACT: Salvage: 9d6 28 + all cards. Free deep scan of the Sealed Canister.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
=

Tokens: 5 Air // 0 Poison // 0 Rad // 0 Burn // 0 Freeze // 4 Warp // 0 Shock // 0 Spore // 1 B-Infest
Consumables: Squidpack (Empty -> Full) // Medikit (Full) // HexBildR (Full) // Hunny Drop (Full)
Notes: Exclusive Sponsor: Pertinax Ammo Fabrication Systems.

Listen to [The Flaming Lips - You, Man? Human??? (feat. Nick Cave)] along with Skipp!

Careening down the barren streets and avenues of Cloud Nine's loftiest aerostat, Skipp Wiley Jr. reeled and wheeled down the main highway circuit, bouncing giddily as he cavorted past the scattered wreckage dotting the plasteel roads' railings. Skipp joyfully pranced down the passages, stumbling along on his six powerful legs at a tottering, gamboling gallop. That pharmaceutical cocktail of pill-drugs that the Lung Bandit had prescribed for him was working his insides something fierce. He was having quite the euphoric ego trip from it all, too, and he wasn't quite complaining. It was a little hard to judge the danger of a given situation when you were pilled up to the gills, but Skipp didn't mind it in the rush of the moment. He stuffed his worries into a nanomesh sack at the back of his mind: he wasn't going to let caution, uncertainty, fear and paranoia harsh his buzz.

After all, he was winning at Wrecking Crew.

"Gonna win!" Skipp murmured through clenched teeth, chattering to himself. "Win. Win! Win and win and win and win and... swim!"

Skipp nodded to himself as he ran, as if he'd suddenly made a perfectly logical and sensible mental transition.

"Just keep swimming, Skipp old boy." The Wrecker muttered to himself. "You've got nothing to lose and everything to win."

As he ran haphazardly down the boulevard, Skipp would duck down and scoop things up, collecting bits, bobs, nuts and bolts off the road - pieces of garbage, wreckage and loose Scrap - and he fed it all into the reloader hopper for his Squidpack to process. Skipp felt like he could keep this up indefinitely if he truly needed to: just running and Squidding and reloading on the go. It wasn't a glamorous life - to be constantly on the run - but it let you see the whole Wrecking Crew arena if you had six legs, the right kind of eyes, and the training to go with them. Skipp was so blessed.

Skipp dashed around a corner at a full sprint and - seeing something out of the corner of his Compound Eyes' vision, he skidded to halt on his Quadlegs.

"Wait! Guys! Would you look at that!" Skipp exploded, pointing his finger directly down a nearby alleyway.

At the back of the shady cul-de-sac, there was a trio of Feral Arachnopedes rummaging through an upturned dumpster, looking for scraps of biomatter to digest.

"Oh. My. Gosh. Sparky, Palomena, do you see them?"

Skipp crept up to the entrance of the alleyway and peered inside, leaning in so that the animals riding on his shoulders and in his pack could get a good look at the majestic creatures.

Palomena the Meaty™ Biocover stiffened when it noticed that the familiar-looking animals were clearly not domesticated, and Sparky the PlugPug started barking.

Skipp admonished his pup distractedly. "No no no! Shh, Sparky - you'll scare them!"

The three Feral Arachnopedes snapped to attention at the sound of the weedy little barks coming from the Wrecker's backpack. They slowly approached the sound, warily, moving as a trio.

"Oh, hey little duderinos," Skipp said, crouching onto his knees to get closer to eye level with the loose arachnids. "Aw, you three look hungry - and that one's shakingI I could just eat you up, you guys are so cute!"

Skipp reached out an open hand and offered it to the drooling, buglike beasts for them to inspect. Sparky would not stop barking, and Palemena's grip around Skipp's shoulders was tightening.

"C'mere," Skipp begged. "I wanna pet you. Yeah, you can sniff me. You can touch me if you want to."

Skipp smiled as the biggest Arachnopede drew close and gave his hand a tentative sniff.

"C'mon get in," Skipp blathered, grinning like an idiot, "and win!"

Action: Skipp reloads his Squidpack with locally-sourced materials (Empty -> Full)!
As a free action, Skipp Surveyor-Scans at Range 2 around his position (07.04)!

Wishlist: Oh wow, would you just look at these feral little fellas! Aren't they simply adorable? Unfortunately, I don't really have time to befriend them all since I've got other places to be, and frankly I already have enough pets right now as it is! Thanks again for both Sparky and Palomena by the way, Pertinax - I just love them! They're already proving to be perfectly positive influences on my life! I'm thinking that - once I get some funds again - I'll ask you for some things for Sparky to reload, then maybe a jetpack and a parachute for raising the ManuFaktR platform! Sound good to you? Pertinax Ammo Fabrication Systems: keep honking, I'm reloading! (Online Total: 0 Luxe // Pertinax Total: 10 Luxe):

Lux Anima fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Jun 11, 2019

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker

Midge recalled the diagnostic readout once again, checking the calibrations on the bleeding edge weapon mod tech about to get field-tested. They'd included an Autofalconoid in the package to make the arrival more impressive. A quick message via wreckterminal,

"Ra, you've got incoming. Use it well."

Gureyevitch Solutions spends 48 luxe (5 GS, 43 Ra Maximvm) for Air2Air delivery of an Autofalconoid and a GS Gunmaxr XL to Ra Maximvm.

Jvie
Aug 10, 2012

- | | -

RA MAXIMVM

Bounder Dragoon

The... thing got to the death beacon before I/OJimbo could. The Dragoon's charged guns tracked the shadowy creature. Yet, Ra Maximum hesitated. He had skimmed the WC archives. If he wanted to survive an encounter like this he'd have to strike first. Yet... His head throbbed. The world grew greenish. This- this was not the time to risk everything. The Dragoon's hatch flew open.

AJ_Impy posted:

"Ra, you've got incoming. Use it well."

Ra Maximum responded in a hurry. "Intellexerunt."

The thing seemed to be ignoring him, and he ignored it. He scooped up the items it had discarded. Drool dribbled from his mouth, and a dozen filth-encrusted tools erupted from his hands.

ACT: I/OJimbo does a Wide Scan

Free ACT
: Unmount Dragoon
Free ACT: Receive eStelle's stuff from Aotzzzuo

ACT: Assuming I get the items, its BOOSTED Crafting time!

I'm throwing the following into the pot:
edit: In case there's still time, don't use the Electronic Effluvia. Didn't realize that ingredients added penalties to roll.
I'm also using the Biz-V charge to hopefully avoid bad stuff.

Mr.Stinger + Advanced Electronics + Poxy Pudding + Electronic Effluvia + the bullet from the Coffin Jail

Free Act: Mount Dragoon

Jvie fucked around with this message at 22:11 on May 22, 2019

Jvie
Aug 10, 2012

I've added an edit to my post in case its not yet processed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Magitek Mafia
"Sufficiently advanced technology crime is indistinguishable from magic."
Sponsor Luxe: 15-15=0
Sponsor "Inventory:"

Hey hey, Wreckers! As you all know, Magitek Mafia is always more than happy to spend your space funbucks at no personal cost! As such:

Sending a HealDrone (25) targeting The Gambler, carrying an Experimental Arachnopede (+Fly: Aerachnopede) (5) and a CS Armor (Yellow) (6) = 36
Payment: The Gambler (36)

Challenges:
A Quaffer You Can't Refuse: Consume 3 Magitek Mafia Legitimately-Concocted "Magic Potions". (+15 Bonus Reward)
(Progress: Raav [1], Mr. Bean [1])
Can't Call A Takeover Hostile If It's Unopposed: Fix the MercMart console and enter the code GOONRUSH. (+10 Bonus Reward)
Don't Ask, Just Pass That Gas: Complete the Gas Passer's Delivery.
DSigns On Da DVice: Upload the Sinister DVice to Magitek Mafia (+4 Bonus Reward)