Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....

MYRV'S poo poo!

MINIONS

[AOTƧƧƧUO / HP: 2/2 / MOVE: 2 (shift) / DR: 3 / SCRAP: 000
AUG CAP: 1 CYBER, 5 MUTATIONS (FREE SLOTS: 1 CYBER, 1 MUTATION)
Mutations : Gelatinous Epidermis (Cannot receive Poison Tokens.)
F-Mutations : Bulging Glands (Mutation attacks are upscaled twice, but subject can be hit on a 3+.)
B-Mutations : Hypnotic Drone (ENC: 1d4 attack to Control a target for the remainder of the round; ACT: A Controlled target gains 1 Infest Token. Does not count against Aug Threshold.)
D-Mutations: Pulse Wave (1d6/3, +Spectral, Push 1; in addition to the primary target, the user may also choose secondary targets possessing Warp Tokens in the same hex with a downscale. ) // Dimensional Lens (May be used instead of the Cover action. Reverses the value of a single die OR every die in the hex this phase (i.e. 1-3 succeeds and 4-12 fails on a d12.)) // Hexatomic Snarl (May be used instead of the Suppress action. Suppressed targets that miss suffer damage equal to their die result.)

TOKENS: 3 Air
EXHAUSTED ITEMS: -
MINION STATUS: Macerating Biocover (3/3 HP)
METASTATIK UPGRADE COUNTER: 9/15

Aotzzzuo bopped here and there, even as time and space twisted and snarled to his his almost hypnotic fidgets.

[[F~Rien~D SkiPP]]

[[Hell~O agai~N~!!]]

SKIPP and ESTELLE can peek
Inferno pistol at a Pawn: 1d8= 3
Free Cover to Lens the whole hex
Free Suppress to Hexatomic Snarl all the enemies (recall I am hit on 3+)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not Alex
Oct 9, 2012

Cut loose before the god eaters show up.
Valentine Kree

Scrap: 003 | Luxe: 000 | Tokens: 3Air
HP: 3/3 | MP: 3 | DR: 1 | MBC: 3/3
Shock Mesh: When hit, next Round's Move is increased by the number of damage taken (pre-DR).

-----

"Welcome to my humble impact crater, allies. I'd get up but..." Val is prone behind the huge rifle, aiming off into the distance. She squeezes the trigger and the gun roars.

"Skrelli! Missed." Val adjusts the scope quickly, them fires again, another casing flying from the weapon. "Hah, it felt that one though."

Ambush snipe: 1d10 1
Snipe: 1d10 10
5 damage to a mutant contact in 08.09

Not Alex fucked around with this message at 08:40 on Mar 24, 2019

Astus
Nov 11, 2008

The Gambler
HP: 4/4 (3+1) MV: 3 DR: 2
Ability: When rolling a multiple of 4 on an attack, x2 damage. Scan as a Free Action.
Tokens: 3 Air
Scrap: 4

Cyber
Dermal Armor: +1 Max HP, DR 1

"Get the void away from my lootbox, you flying electric tapeworms!"

_______
Shoot a Ribbon Skate (EZ-Snipe+Optiscope): 1d8 5

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker

[KATYDID / HP:4/4 DR 2 (RIG: X/X DR X)/ MOVE: 2 (RIG: X)/ SCRAP: 00 / CYBER: DERMAL ARMOR / WEAPON MODS: (MR. S: NONE) / RIG MODS: (NONE) TOKENS: AIR 3

A Beta Gunman! That was Katya's kind of heavy ordinance right there. She lined up the shot... but nada. Glanced off the carapace without penetrating.

"缓步类动物粪! Sorry, droogs, next time."

Stinger on the beta gunman: 1d8 3 - Optiscope is at +1.

Wishlist: Esteemed sponsors, all I ask for is Slay Rider back off the rig rack. That'd be a 35 luxe rig drop.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
Felix

Felix's Posse

[Felix / HP:4/4 | ARMOR: 3 / MOVEMENT: SHIFT / | LUXE: 0 | D.VO POINTS: 10/15 | CYBERAUGMENTS;: Reinforced Spacesuit +2 HP, +1 DR ; Hazard Baffling: Immune to Tox and Rad tokens | D-MUTATIONS; Doom Desire: Free ENC; Both subject and single target in hex (or D-scanned) cannot regain HP while effect is active. Target loses half their current HP each Hazard Phase while effect is active, and subject gains 1 Warp Token. | TOKENS: AIR: 3|]

Rigs! And quite a few of them, at that. But more importantly, there was a... Person? Suit was saying it was another wrecker, but they looked a lot like some kind of bug, and bugs were mostly Prey... well, she looked friendly, and Katy seemed to know her. For now, she was Person. But even more important than that, there was a very important looking control panel nearby. Felix leaped up, and flopped over onto the buttons. The BOOSTR began to rapidly shift up and down, but the Beta Gunman was able to avoid being crushed by the shifting machinery. Well, that was a shame. Still, it did a good job of disrupting all the rigs.

In a bid to stop the chaos, one of the skimmers swooped forward at Felix... straight into Valen's disjointed grip. Felix watched with interest as Valen pulled the pilot out through the rig's viewport before hurling him out screaming over the edge, into the Venusian mists. It was really quite impressive.

ENC:
Free Suppress
Improvise!: 1d6 4
Industrial Equipment on Gunman: 1d8 3
Valence Attack: 1d8 4

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Magitek Mafia
"Sufficiently advanced technology crime is indistinguishable from magic."
Sponsor Luxe: 5

Well will you look at that beauty? I can think of all sorts of extremely legitimate applications for a thing like that. Tell you what, I'll even shuffle around some items on our long-term project plan to, eh, incentivize one of those babies getting into our hands. Whaddya say, Wreckers? Ya gonna make me a happy wizard?

Challenges:
Organic Acquisitions: Steal an item from a Lung Bandit.
Personnel Re-Organization: Cause a Mercenary's death, directly or indirectly.
Acquire The Means of Acquisition: Upload a S.T.A.R. Unit to Magitek Mafia.

malbogio
Jan 19, 2015

HP: 6/6 MV: 3 Jump 3 DR: 4 HazDR: 2/Tox. Anchor.
Tokens: 3 Air.
Mutations (1/5): Chitinous Carapace (+2DR)
Talent: Suffer 1 damage to emulate the talent of another class for 1 round.
Armor Mod (1/1): Probe Arachnopede: 3/3 HP Mounted Medkit: Charged

“Hail, Rainmaker.”

Talc's steed scurries forward the last few meters after landing, leaving behind a lengthy scratch in the platform. He leans down and whispers conspiratorially to Val.

“Full disclo. Didn’t sign on for the re-enact. Not looking a gift spider in the mandies but a bullet pointer’d be stellar nowabouts. What’re the teams?”

ENC: BOOST

malbogio fucked around with this message at 09:59 on Mar 24, 2019

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Apiary Anne: HP: 6/6 Move: 3 [Fly] Scrap: 0 DR: 6

Augmentations: Limits: 1C 5M
C: Eye Gear: Upscale all attacks
M: Gossamer Wings: Fly and +1 Move, takes up no aug threshold
M: Chitinous Chiton: DR +1 when hit by a Penetrator attack, takes up no aug threshold
M: Swollen Musculature: +1 damage + Newflesh Eidolon: Subject's max HP is increased by number of mutations possessed
M: Chitinous Carapace: DR +2 + Frangible Scutes: Backlash 1
M: Compound Eyes: Cannot be Ambushed + Sensory Cone: Counter-Ambush
Free slots: 2M

CS Armor:
Slots: 4
Cell Annexer: +2 DR, +2 Slots, -3 maxHP
Vault: +3 Move, 10 Luxe to reload

Item reload status:
Cluster:full Vault: full

Ah, there Katya was! Anne waved to her before she noticed that she and Felix had already engaged the target robots. Looking around, Anne spotted a highlighted conduit that was close to the four rigs. She chucked a blast cluster towards it aaaand, there it was, watched the electricity arc to the targets, incapacitating them on the spot.
"Alright, we're clear!" She yelled towards the other two. Approaching them she greeted Katy "Hey Katy, good to see you made it out of Luna, that was some gnarly poo poo to watch." She then bent down and gave Felix scritches between his ears. "Glad to see you too, that was a thrilling end run you did on Luna."

Orders:
Felix and Katya may peek
Improvise!: 1d6 6 Exposed Conduits

WereGoat
Apr 28, 2017

HP: 3/3
Breed Talent: Absorptive crystals: ACT: Consume rad tokens to restore hp. 
Mutations: 2/5 - Acidic Spew: Gain an attack -1d6/1+Burn
Luminous Excretion: Spend action to restore 1 HP to target in same zone.
Empty:
Scrap: 000
Notes:

"Most impressive. We ar*CRRRRRRRR*"

THE REST OF Oozemsncer's words were drowned out by the constant whining of Talc's mangler.

Oozemancer continues talking, gesticulating wildly, but his words are lost on the din.

BOOST

Wishlist: PEEL BACK THE VEIL on experimental items! (Would quite like a hazmat, squidpack, CS Armour, or biocover. Or any other items you want the benefit of doubled research)

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer

eStelle / HP:2/3 | ARMOR: 0 / MOVEMENT: DIG 2 / BURROW / IMMUNE TO RAD/ IMMUNE TO POISON | SCAVENGER | SCRAP: 0 | Hazard DR: 0
| D-MUTATIONS; Molecular Displacement: When hit by an attack, subject may choose to gain a Warp Token and force the attacker to select a new target
| H-Mutation; Monstrous Metabolizer: Subject may cannibalize an destroyed synthetic foe to gain 1 HP/tier in lieu of Luxe. Small chance to exceed maximum HP.
M-Utation: Vox-Mutandi: Neutral to Mutants, ACT: Control Mutant / 1d4 |
| TOKENS: AIR: 3 |
[ Items Obtained By Dark34k: 1 |

When the Corvids finally came for her, all that was left was a structurally destabilized drop-pod with a large, horse-shaped hole in the wall.

Ambush: Retreat! 03.09 -> 02.10 | Molecular Displacement active against any incoming hits!
Encounter: Dig into Cover Molecular Displacement active against any incoming hits!
Darkb34k: Will follow along in my inventory and keep away from trouble!
Skipp and Autzzzuo can peek!

Swedish Thaumocracy fucked around with this message at 17:38 on Mar 24, 2019

malbogio
Jan 19, 2015

“Salutations, dear consumer. I am here today to bring the good news that Calorie Court is making a killing redefining archaic, outdated terms such as Digestion™ and Matter, and they’re ready to bring the savings to you!

Order our entire catalog now from the comfort of your Immer-Tube™.

Orders before the first wrecktality will receive a complimentary subscription to CorpChron™ for the next INFORMATION CENSORED. PLEASE UPDATE YOUR TIME SUBSCRIPTION.”

Meaty Myomax™ (0.5 Luxe) - Available in Phish™, Mystery™, Sorghum, and ChikN™. Contains only the finest narcotics, steroids, antivirals, and antiparasitics your pet needs to operate at maximum efficiency.
Cannibal MSL (1 Luxe) - Make those extra pints work for you by converting them into military-grade organic patching fluid.
New BirbBrain™ (2.5 Luxe) - You talked, we listened. This recovery bio-drone has been optimized for domestic settings, trading in needless, sustained flight for a neural network large enough to handle autonomous action.
Meaty™ Biocover (5 Luxe) - Fully-compatible1 with the Consentatarian Diet. Now with tangy BBQ sauce for blood!
New GlitterSquid™ (6.5 Luxe) - Why risk the embarrassment of cannibal raiders tailing you to a dinner party? We have the solution. Glitter. These razor-sharp plasluminum shards are designed to make pursuit as difficult as possible.
Meaty HAM™ (8 Luxe) - For the aggressive go-getter that maintains their personal space in style. Available in Grape and Asparagus.

Coming Soon :burger:The Calorie Chum™:burger: (?? Luxe) - Our flagship luxury offering. The perfect organism. Its structural perfection is matched only by its loyalty2! Made with only the finest Sol-native3 ingredients. Comes equipped with a compliance helmet at no extra charge!

"SkrEEKCHT HISSSTKLIK" CH 0.2 translating... "Greeting user. Chum protocol initiated. Please insert Meaty Myomax™. I crave Meaty Myomax™."

199% compatible.
2Loyalty guaranteed for up to INFORMATION CENSORED. PLEASE UPDATE YOUR TIME SUBSCRIPTION.
3Sol-native is used here as a dimension-neutral geographic descriptor.

Second Slot Unlocked. Luxe 5>0.
New Challenges Available

>Value Meal™ - Receive a bundle of two Calorie Court products.
>Don't Fear the Reaper™ - Meet a miniboss face-to-face.

malbogio fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Mar 24, 2019

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Stuff w/o cards posted:

HP: 3/3 MV: 2/2 DR:2 Pets: 0/5
Tokens: 3 Air, 2 Spore.
Load Status: Medkit LOADED.
Cyber - Bone Lacing: Cannot be dropped from above 1HP to 0HP. Bypassed by damage of 6 or more.
Exowrangler Talents-
Wrangle: During ENC may roll 1d4 to disable a Beast or Lesser Beast (upscaled by Shock)
Free Act: Mount/Dismount Allied/Disabled Beast or Mountable Minion
Act: Give 1 Buff to All Minions

Exhausted Items
  • None

"Please stop following me," Janana crooned smugly from his gas mask, "You can't breathe here, go away. I have things I must be doing. We could be friendly you fools. We could conquer this island together!"

Improv roll: 1d6 4
I attack a loper
Roll Industrial equipment: 1d8 1

Turtlicious fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Mar 24, 2019

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.

[RAAV / HP: 3/3 / MOVE: 2 / LUXE: 0 / TOKENS: 3 AIR
Augmentations: Limits: 0/5M 0/0C
M: Venomous Bite: 1d6/2 Poison M: Luminous Excretion: ACT to restore 1 HP to target in same zone.

Still quiet out there. May as well enjoy it while it lasted. He flipped a few switches and tightened a few harnesses, keeping a wary eye out there. He kept seeing flashes in the distance. The others must already be in combat. He'd need to be ready.

Boosting!
Wishlist: Mutagens! Hazmat-A! A Gun! A Rig Would Be Okay Too! Send them in a +Max HP drone so I can get BUFF ASAP

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
=

Skipp Wiley Jr., Veteran Newtype / Headhunter / Surveyor Wrecker
HP: 5 -> 4/6 Move: 6 Jump Scrap: 022 Luxe: 142
DR: DR3 HazDR: Chem 0 // Rad 1 // Therm 3 // Cryo 0 // Warp 2
Tokens: 4 Air // 0 Poison // 0 Rad // 0 Burn // 0 Freeze // 0 Warp // 0 Shock // 0 Spore
Mutations (Inoculated) [4/5]: Compound Eyes (Cannot be Ambushed) // Batrachian Legs (+1 Move) >> Biological Levitation (Jump)
F-Mutations: Caustic Haemorrhexis (On Damage: Friendly-Fire 1d4/1 AoE, +damage upcales)
D-Mutations: Wormholer (At 0 HP, spawn spatial anomaly. 1/6 chance to be drawn into anomaly and survive with 1 HP.)
Cyber [1/1]: Quadlegs (+1 Move, Immune to forced movement.)
Weapons: Hulking Warpoon (1d10/3 +Penetrator +Disable +Pull 1 +Heavy) Malware Emitter
Armor: Heliopause (+3 DR, 1 Slot, DR3 Therm, DR2 Warp) (ACT: Convert Burn <-> Warp) >> Rad Module (+1 DR vs Rad)
Consumables: Squidpack (Full)
Items: Alpha Core // Advanced Electronics

With a single, solitary leap from his powerful hind legs, Skipp jumped clear across the Venusian sky-platform in a single bound, from one end of the island to the other. His mark was on the strange Alpha Sensor Shadow he'd detected in the distance ahead. Skipp landed with his Quadlegs upon the dust-coated floor panels with a clattering crunch, deep inside the Alpha Sensor's Shadow. Two Corvid Harriers were circling far overhead, underneath the giant Corvid Carrier's shadow in the swirling clouds. The Harriers were busy trying to make their marks on a target that was actively trying to elude them. so it was only a matter of time before they turned their attentions onto to Skipp and his friend.

Skipp's head pivoted wildly about as he scanned his surroundings and gathered his wits about him. As it turned out, Aotzzzuo was thankfully near enough to communicate with mentally: the psychic Wrecker signaled Skipp with a telepathic greeting and bid him a prompt goodbye.

Skipp was confused at first, but just as suddenly Skipp was overcome with a pressing urge to get to the XLRV8R as soon as physically possible. Skipp knew this was Aotzzzuo's way of making a subtle psychic suggestion, and he assented to the urge to get away from this place. The Alpha Sensor's Shadow was nothing more than a shadow after all, meaning the Corvid Carrier must be hiding somewhere in the clouds above, waiting to obliterate them from afar. All this meant that someone needed to operate the nearby XLRV8R so they could all get up on the Corvid Carrier's level for a proper scrap.

Skipp's voice rang out over the Comms.

"eStelle, get out of here for now - those harriers are still tracking you! I'm gonna get to the XLRV8R!"

Skipp fired a couple shots off with his Hulking Warpoon in the direction of the Corvid Sniper he'd spotted in the distance and turned to make his exit. He made Compound Eye-contact with Aotzzzuo and spoke over the Comms before he dashed off.

"Don't forget, Aotzzzuo - they're all worthless and weak compared to your majestic musculature!" Skipp attested, flexing the sign of the Holy gains, attempting to bolster Aotzzzuo's confidence before the Corvid onslaught.

He didn't know quite how the Veteran D-Breaker's special brand of psycho-dimensional magic worked precisely, but he knew that it didn't hurt to pay compliments to the proverbial chef in this particular mash-up. A lot was resting on Aotzzzuo's bulging shoulders and a lot was resting on Skipp's toned blue shoulders too, so Skipp couldn't stick around the area for very long.

When he ran into the Pawns that had been pursuing Aotzzzuo, Skipp tapped in his Newtype biology and started venting jets of his acidic blood into the air behind him. Let Aotzzzuo's Dimensional Dome take care of the rest!

Aotzzzuo and eStelle may peek:
Encounter: Skipp activates his Newtype ability to mimic the NeoSoldat talent set for this round (-1 HP)!
Skipp takes damage! Caustic Haemorrhexis versus Aotzzzuo, Alpha Sensor Shadow, two Corvid Harriers, and two Pawns: 6#1d4 3 2 4 1 1 1 - 1 Critical Hit(?!) 1x2 = 2 damage to Corvid Harrier 1!
Skipp suppresses the Corvid Sniper (in 04.09) at range with the Hulking Warpoon!
Skipp retreats towards the XLRV8R (03.08 -> 02.09)!

Wishlist: Whoah-ho-ho - oh no! That can't be good, friends! I've only got one more round of Sponsor-lockout before you lot can let loose with the giving of goods for me - which is great! Until then, who's riggidy-ready to rek some mecha-ravens? I know I am, so let's Rise on up to the threats laid out ahead of us! (Online Total: 142 Luxe Lockout: 1 Rounds):
1) Make Mine a Mangler - 47 Luxe - HealDrone Delivery (+1 HP) (25 Luxe) of one Vintage Mech-Mangler OR (if unavailable) one Unstable Mech-Mangler OR else (if also unavailable) one Experimental Rig-Ripper (+Accuracy) (7.5 Luxe) and one Rig-Ripper (15 Luxe). Total: 25+7.5+15 = 47 Luxe.
2) Healing Spring - 34 Luxe - HealDrone Delivery (+1 HP) (25 Luxe) of one Medikit (1 Luxe) and one Experimental Jump-Assist Module (+Install BoostR) (8 Luxe). Total: 25+1+8 = 34 Luxe.
3) Seeing Double - 34 Luxe - Experimental Air2Air Delivery (+Air Token) (25 Luxe) of one Optiscope (3 Luxe) and one Experimental Wrecker Decoy (+Instant Deploy / Instant Decoy) (6 Luxe). Total: 25+3+6 = 34 Luxe.
4) Fly Guy - 38 Luxe - Experimental Air2Air Delivery (+Air Token) (25 Luxe) of one Experimental Jump-Assist Module (+Fly/Round) (8 Luxe) and one Experimental Macerating Biocover (+HP / Meaty) (5 Luxe). Total: 25+8+5 = 38 Luxe.

Lux Anima fucked around with this message at 07:24 on Mar 25, 2019

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

[I-MR.BEAN-B-H-I-S / HP: 6/6 / MOVE: 2 / LUXE:025]
Tokens: 3 AIR
Augmentations: 2/3C 0/2M
C: Dermal Armor (+1MHP, DR1), Reinforced Exoskeleton(+2 MHP, DR1)

Mr. Bean clapped with delight and passed the Scorcher a 10 Luxe unit. The artist looked at the mercenary with a look of wide-eyed expectancy. After a few awkward seconds and exaggerated foot taps, he wiggled his eyebrows slightly and extended a hand outwards. The Scorcher relented and gave Mr. Bean his change.

It's-Mr.-Bean-But-He's-In-Space walked outside of the MercMart and gave Ra and Raav a smug chortle. He looks very, very pleased with himself, as well as with his new Rig-ripper.

The Scorcher's faceplate hid any facial expression.

---
Ra and Raav can peek.
Boostin'

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

1. Valentine / 7. Talcum / 9. Oozemancer
Ambush! Valentine misses Mutant Soldier from Range!
Valentine hits Mutant Soldier from Range!
Talcum Boosts ACT!
Oozemancer Boosts ACT!

Mutant Soldier (08.09) takes 5 Damage and dies!
Bounty: Valentine +2L!

2. Raav / 10. Mr. Bean / 12. Ra Maximum
Raav Boosts ACT!
Bean Boosts ACT!
Ra Boosts ACT!

3. Felix / 4. Katydid / 8. Anne
Felix lays down Suppression!
Felix Improvises!
Industrial Equipmen misses Beta Gunman!
Valence Caster hits Skimmer 1!

Katydid misses Beta Gunman!

Anne Improvises!
Exposed Conduits overload!
>Beta Gunman Disabled!
>Gamma Skimmer Disabled!
>Gamma Skimmer Disabled!
>Gamma Skimmer Disabled!

Skimmer 1 takes 2 damage and is destroyed!
Bounty: Felix +2L!

5. Aotzzzuo / 11. Skipp
Aotzzzuo erects a Dimensional Dome!
Aotzzzuo releases a Hexatomic Snarl!
Aotzzzuo misses hits Pawn 1!

Skipp takes 1 damage to mimic Neo-Soldat!
>Aotzzzuo is hit avoids damage!
>Alpha Sensor Shadow is not a valid target!
>Harrier 1 is hit avoids damage!
>Harrier 2 avoids damage is hit!
>Pawn 1 avoids damage is hit!
>Pawn 2 avoids damage is hit!
Skipp Suppresses Corvid Sniper from Range!
MurderNet! Corvid Sniper ignores 1 Downscale!
Skipp attempts to Retreat!

Simurgh Carrier Bombards!
>Skipp avoids damage is hit!

Harrier 1 hits misses Aotzzzuo! Harrier unravels!
Harrier 2 hits misses Skipp! Harrier unravels!
Pawn 1 hits misses Skipp! Pawn unravels!
Pawn 2 hits misses Skipp! Pawn unravels!

Skipp takes 2 damage (reduced from 5)! Caustic Hemorrhexis!
>Alpha Sensor Shadow is not a valid target!
>Harrier 1 is hit avoids damage!
>Harrier 2 is hit avoids damage!
Harrier 1 takes 7 Damage and is reduced to shambles!
Harrier 2 takes 4 damage (reduced from 5) and is deduced to shambles!
Pawn 1 takes 15 DAMAGE and is reduced to shambles!
Pawn 2 takes 8 Damage and is reduced to shambles!
Bounty: Aotzzzuo +6L!
Bounty: Skipp +2L!

Skipp Retreats to 02.09!

6. eStelle
Ambush! eStelle Retreats to 02.10!

Skirmish! Spotter follows eStelle!
Skirmish! Bomber follows eStelle!

eStelle takes Cover!

Corvid Sniper hits eStelle from the Northeast!
Molecular Displacement! Corvid Sniper hits Cloudgazer!
eStelle receives 1 Warp Token!

The drifting litoribus venerem hold no secrets for those who--
Cloudgazer takes 3 damage and dies!
BARF!

13. Janana Bred
Janana Improvises!
Industrial Equipment misses Mutant Loper!

Loper 1 hits Janana!
Loper 2 hits Janana!
Loper 3 misses Janana!
Floater 1 bobs angrily!
Floater 2 bobs angrily!

Janana takes 2 damage (reduced from 4)!
CS-Medical exhausts Medikit to restore 2 HP!

14. The Gambler
Gambler hits Skate 1!

Skate 1 hits Gambler!
Skate 2 hits Gambler!

The Gambler takes no damage (reduced from 2) and loses 2 Air Tokens!
Skate 1 gains 1 HP, takes 2 damage, and dies!
Skate 2 gains 1 HP!
Bounty: Gambler +1L!

Challenge Complete posted:

Cosmiq>The Natural - Hit a 4 with your first attack, ambush, or improvisation roll in Encounter phase.
Felix +5L
Janana +5L
Cosmiq +5L

:siren: Wreckers, take Action! :siren:

Sponsors-Only Map

Bee Bonk fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Mar 26, 2019

Astus
Nov 11, 2008

The Gambler
Ability: When rolling a multiple of 4 on an attack, x2 damage. Scan as a Free Action.
Tokens: 1 Air
Luxe: 1

Cyber
Heavy Arms: +1 damage

Who needs air when you have luxe? Pretty much anyone who wants to live, actually. Ah well, things will work themselves out eventually. In the meantime, it was time to try out this fancy autodoc he was gifted earlier...

ACT: Salvage: 1d6 5 whoops, can't salvage in a contested hex!
Unlicensed Autodoc: 1d20 3 + free action Tight Scan on hex 06.13
Gained Heavy Arms: +1 Damage

Astus fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Mar 26, 2019

Not Alex
Oct 9, 2012

Valentine Kree

Shock Mesh: When hit, next Round's Move is increased by the number of damage taken (pre-DR).

-----

"Whether or not you signed up, you're in it now, friendo. This is Wrecking Crew. Premplus bloodtainment." Val looks sidelong at Talcum as she reloads. "Ends when us decision-impaired bods scrag the mondo bot boss. Trust, you'll know it when you see it."

Act: Ambush
Free tight scan on 09.08

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Stuff w/o cards posted:

HP: 3/3 MV: 2/2 DR:2 Pets: 0/5
Tokens: 3 Air, 2 Spore.
Load Status: Medkit LOADED.
Cyber - Bone Lacing: Cannot be dropped from above 1HP to 0HP. Bypassed by damage of 6 or more.
Exowrangler Talents-
Wrangle: During ENC may roll 1d4 to disable a Beast or Lesser Beast (upscaled by Shock)
Free Act: Mount/Dismount Allied/Disabled Beast or Mountable Minion
Act: Give 1 Buff to All Minions

Exhausted Items

Janana shimmies to the left, then the right, then bolted past the mutants, "haha broke your ankles, better luck next time."

Move to 06.09

Turtlicious fucked around with this message at 11:16 on Mar 27, 2019

WereGoat
Apr 28, 2017

Empty:
Notes:

An empty barrel. Moving slightly. An obvious pointy blue hat pointing out the top.

A shadow.

A hatless Oozemancer.

Ambush

Wishlist: PEEL BACK THE VEIL on experimental items!
Survival 1 (34 luxe)- Ex-squidpack (6) plus ex shroom armour (3)
Survival 2 (33 luxe)- Ex-squidpack (6) plus ex hazmat (2)
Survival 3 (30 luxe) -ex shroom armour (3) plus ex hazmat (2)

WereGoat fucked around with this message at 18:23 on Mar 26, 2019

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....

MYRV'S poo poo!

MINIONS

F-Mutations : Bulging Glands (Mutation attacks are upscaled twice, but subject can be hit on a 3+.)
B-Mutations : Hypnotic Drone (ENC: 1d4 attack to Control a target for the remainder of the round; ACT: A Controlled target gains 1 Infest Token. Does not count against Aug Threshold.)
D-Mutations: Pulse Wave (1d6/3, +Spectral, Push 1; in addition to the primary target, the user may also choose secondary targets possessing Warp Tokens in the same hex with a downscale. ) // Dimensional Lens (May be used instead of the Cover action. Reverses the value of a single die OR every die in the hex this phase (i.e. 1-3 succeeds and 4-12 fails on a d12.)) // Hexatomic Snarl (May be used instead of the Suppress action. Suppressed targets that miss suffer damage equal to their die result.)

METASTATIK UPGRADE COUNTER: 9/15

Dimensionally compromised pieces of Corvid fell to the station floor.

Aotzzzuo danced. And danced.

And danced.

Setting an Ambush

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.

[RAAV / HP: 3/3 / MOVE: 2 / SCRAP:6 / LUXE: 0 / TOKENS: 3 AIR
Augmentations: Limits: 0/5M 0/0C
M: Venomous Bite: 1d6/2 Poison M: Luminous Excretion: ACT to restore 1 HP to target in same zone.

While the others did their thing, Raav gathered a few choice bits of Scrap. He tried to ignore the mocking eyes of the mercenaries, and wasn't entirely successful in that regard. Still, he hadn't survived this long being ruled by shame. Every little bit helped!

edit: It also helped when the strange little man transferred him some extra cash. Maybe he'd hook himself up with a little bit of insurance...

Boosted Salvage: 1d6+1 6
Spending 10 Luxe on IV Angel if possible as a free action - if not a free action, that's fine.

Wishlist: Mutagens! Hazmat-A! A Gun! A Rig Would Be Okay Too! Send them in a +Max HP drone so I can get BUFF ASAP

Dog Kisser fucked around with this message at 18:21 on Mar 26, 2019

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

[I-MR.BEAN-B-H-I-S / HP: 6/6 / MOVE: 2 / LUXE:025 -> 5]
Tokens: 3 AIR
Augmentations: 2/3C 0/2M
C: Dermal Armor (+1MHP, DR1), Reinforced Exoskeleton(+2 MHP, DR1)

Mr. Bean, after a few false starts, managed to transfer some luxe to both Raav and Ra Maximum. He motioned to the inside of the MercMart with a series of excited but unintelligible grunts.

While he waited for the other two to finish their business, Mr. Bean became fascinated by the mercenaries' garbage bin. Ooh! That's a lovely one! The Scorcher said nothing as the strange man rooted through their trash.

Raav and Ra can peek
Transferring 10 Luxe to Raav!
Transferring 10 Luxe to Ra Maximum!
Boosted Scavenge: 1d6+1 4

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer

eStelle / HP:2/3 | ARMOR: 0 / MOVEMENT: DIG 2 / BURROW / IMMUNE TO RAD/ IMMUNE TO POISON | SCAVENGER | SCRAP: 0 | Hazard DR: 0
| D-MUTATIONS; Molecular Displacement: When hit by an attack, subject may choose to gain a Warp Token and force the attacker to select a new target
| H-Mutation; Monstrous Metabolizer: Subject may cannibalize an destroyed synthetic foe to gain 1 HP/tier in lieu of Luxe. Small chance to exceed maximum HP.

--

Despite her best efforts, the Corvids had caught up to her. Stuck between birds and more birds, eStelle did the only sensible thing; sending one of them away and burrowing deep into the metal megastructure, a desperate "ping!" on Sponsor Consoles far above the battlefield the only sign (besides the heaps of metal scrap) of her passing

ACT: BURROW
Darkb34k ACT: Alright Darkb34k, things are going to get a bit hairy here in a moment so I need you to do something crazy for me. Fly to 03.08 and then up. And I mean straight up, until you see that huge Carrier that's following us. Then pry loose the the most important looking antenna you can find and bring it back here. It SHOULD be whatever lets these birds communicate, and I'd much rather be in charge of that than whoever is running things now.

---

Wishlist:
One HealDrone loaded with 1x Syzygy Brand CS Armour and an Experimental squawkpack (retainer squidpack): (25+6+13=44 luxe) (Priority)
One MarOGen Drone loaded with 1x Regular Squidpack and 1x ImproVisor (25+1+6 = 32 luxe)

Swedish Thaumocracy fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Mar 26, 2019

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
Felix

Felix's Posse

[Felix / HP:4/4 | ARMOR: 3 / MOVEMENT: SHIFT / | LUXE: 0 | D.VO POINTS: 10/15 | CYBERAUGMENTS;: Reinforced Spacesuit +2 HP, +1 DR ; Hazard Baffling: Immune to Tox and Rad tokens | D-MUTATIONS; Doom Desire: Free ENC; Both subject and single target in hex (or D-scanned) cannot regain HP while effect is active. Target loses half their current HP each Hazard Phase while effect is active, and subject gains 1 Warp Token. | TOKENS: AIR: 3|]

Felix hopped down from the control panel, leaving the BOOSTR to settle into its resting position, and padded over to one of the disabled skimmers, hopping up and stepping on the emregency hatch release, revealing a disgrunted pIlot inside.

"Yeah, yeah, you got me." he muttered as he started hitting the releases on his harness and climbing out. Round friggin' two. You know how hard that is on the paychecl? Round two. Up to my ears in debt, and I go down like a chump in round two. What do you even care, you're a cat."

"M̻E̷̹̬̮̙̲O͉̝̪̜͡ͅẀ̱̳̼͙" Felix replied as he climbed down into the rig. Suit began to spread out even more manipilators, and soon Felix was plugged directly into the controls, lif ting off tentatively.

"Round 2 to a friggin' cat. I'm never going to hear the end of this. gently caress it. Up we go." With that, the pilot adjusted his environment suit, inflated his extraction balloon, and soared up into the sky.

Felix carefully wheeled the rig around, just in time to see Valen doing... something to the Beta Gunman. It was really kind of hard to make out, even for Felix.

Felix ACT: Board Gamma Skimmer, give Anne my Squidpack
Valen ACT: Board/merge with/??? Beta Gunman

malbogio
Jan 19, 2015

HP: 6/6 MV: 3 Jump 3 DR: 4 HazDR: 2/Tox. Anchor.
Tokens: 3 Air. Scrap: 0+3. Luxe: 0.
Mutations (1/5): Chitinous Carapace (+2DR)
Talent: Suffer 1 damage to emulate the talent of another class for 1 round.
Armor Mod (1/1): Probe Arachnopede: 3/3 HP Mounted Medkit: Charged

Talcum takes a moment to regain his bearings, gaze shifting between the sniper nest, the suspicious barrel, the slowly growing silhouettes on the horizon, before settling on the nearest cam-drone.

"I'm... a Feed Star?"

He begins spurring his mount to hop up into the air in front of the drone, waving his arms.

"Hey! Talcum B. Blitzen here, representing Local CENSORED 4625. Keep truckin' and always pay your CENSORED. Ma! I'm famous!"

ACT: Boosted Salvage: 1d6+1 3

malbogio fucked around with this message at 17:44 on Mar 27, 2019

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Magitek Mafia
"Sufficiently advanced technology crime is indistinguishable from magic."
Sponsor Luxe: 5 - 5 = 0
Wrecker Retirement Fund: 94 - 32 = 62

Hey hey, wrecker eStelle! Looking for some extra protection, are ya? Well, you're in luck - it seems that a crate of Szygy's product accidentally wound up in our hands. Can't imagine how that coulda happened - but you may as well dispose of it for us, see? And as for your little canary there, we'll throw in something new our R&D boys were working on for unspecified future usage - may as well let the birdie take it for a trial flight!

Sponsor Delivery
eStelle: HealDrone (25) carrying Szygy CS Armor (6) + X-Squidpack "CrewPack" (6) = 37
(Concept for CrewPack: Only usable for retainers/familiars, but reloadable for 5 instead of 10? Not cleared with Bee Bonk, just tossing the idea out there.)
Cost: 5 (Magitek Mafia) + 32 (Wrecker Retirement Fund) = 37

Challenges:
Personnel Re-Organization: Cause a Mercenary's death, directly or indirectly.
Acquire The Means of Acquisition: Upload a S.T.A.R. Unit to Magitek Mafia.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"

Gideon Pallas, Wrecker Wrelations, Turnt™ Alcohol-Infused Concotions.

"*gasp* Ohmyword is that an actual kitty? Is that the same kitty from the last time? I remember, he fell asleep atop one of our AutoCanteens™! Man, I used that image on all my Wreckmas cards. How can we help this fine feline flyer? A Slippery Catnipple, perhaps?"

One drone delivery (Air2Air) (25L) to Felix of a DPM pistol (7L) and a Meaty BioCover (5L?) (-5L Turnt™, -32L Felix)

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker

[KATYDID / HP:4/4 DR 2 (RIG: X/X DR X)/ MOVE: 2 (RIG: X)/ SCRAP: 00 / CYBER: DERMAL ARMOR / WEAPON MODS: (MR. S: NONE) / RIG MODS: (NONE) TOKENS: AIR 3

ITEM STATUS:
Optiscope at +1

First things first, she practically ran over to Apiary Anne, her body language radiating the joy which her mask concealed.

"Anne! That was magnificent! I owe you one big time. In fact, here, take this upgrade kit, max out some primo shootwarez. It's not the GS-brand top of the line stuff, but it'll certainly make things deadlier. And, yeah, that end on Luna. Cookfried me in ways that give me flashbacks, and didn't get out under my own power so my Zodikillperkz got cancelled, but that just means we'll have to kill the new one. Anyway, I'm going to see if I can dig me out a skimmer engine for modding with."

Katya headed over to the downed Rig, rummaging around with a practised eye, trying to dig out the propulsion system intact, or enough of it to work from. Once done, She saw Felix's friendly entity head over towards the Beta Gunman and decided to intervene. She vaulted up to the main hatch in her trademark acrobatic style, activated the manual release and casually held her stinger at the ready. "Might want to windmill-slam that float-button, your ride is about to be subsumed by an eldritch power. No kidzos, pilot's honour."

Whatever the unfortunate crewperson decided, she gave Valence Caster a thumbs up and used the gunman as a springboard to reach the other skimmer, demonstrating her patented turbojack technique.

ACT: Give one Weapon Mod Kit to Apiary Anne. Salvage the hex and the downed skimmer. If possible look to glean the movement component from the skimmer, in extremis a schema of it. Free action rigjack the last skimmer.

Wishlist: Esteemed sponsors, all I ask for is Slay Rider back off the rig rack. That'd be a 35 luxe rig drop.

AJ_Impy fucked around with this message at 21:47 on Mar 26, 2019

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
=

Skipp Wiley Jr., Veteran Newtype / Headhunter / Surveyor Wrecker
HP: 2/6 Move: 6 Jump Scrap: 022 Luxe: 144
DR: DR3 HazDR: Chem 0 // Rad 1 // Therm 3 // Cryo 0 // Warp 2
Tokens: 4 Air // 0 Poison // 0 Rad // 0 Burn // 0 Freeze // 0 Warp // 0 Shock // 0 Spore
Mutations (Inoculated) [4/5]: Compound Eyes (Cannot be Ambushed) // Batrachian Legs (+1 Move) >> Biological Levitation (Jump)
F-Mutations: Caustic Haemorrhexis (On Damage: Friendly-Fire 1d4/1 AoE, +damage upcales)
D-Mutations: Wormholer (At 0 HP, spawn spatial anomaly. 1/6 chance to be drawn into anomaly and survive with 1 HP.)
Cyber [1/1]: Quadlegs (+1 Move, Immune to forced movement.)
Weapons: Hulking Warpoon (1d10/3 +Penetrator +Disable +Pull 1 +Heavy) Malware Emitter
Armor: Heliopause (+3 DR, 1 Slot, DR3 Therm, DR2 Warp) (ACT: Convert Burn <-> Warp) >> Rad Module (+1 DR vs Rad)
Consumables: Squidpack (Full)
Items: Alpha Core // Advanced Electronics
Notes: Currently mimicking the Neosoldat (Full) talent set.

Midway through his rapid departure from the darkened areas under the Alpha Sensor Shadow, Skipp Wiley Jr. saw the flash first and felt the intense heat scoring against his armored back mere moments before the concussive blast from the Corvid's Carrier's bombardment fully slammed into the blue-skinned Wrecker squarely from behind. Skipp was launched hurtling clear into the air from the explosions' fiery impact, sent flying skyward, his Quadlegs' gryrostabilizers thrown momentarily for a wild loop as he careened towards the XLRV8R station as the heart of the floating complex. Skipp spun end over end in the Venusian gravity before he caught himself suddenly flooded with a rush of adrenaline in midair, and - quickly tucking in his eight limbs into a tightened ball - he flipped and corrected his aerial trajectory into landing hexagonally onto his Batrachian Legs and Quadlegs in one smooth motion that sent him skidding across the dusty ground to a halt.

He lowered his weapon as the smoke, fire, debris, and dust began to settle all around him. The Corvid Carrier's bombardment was done - for now.

Skipp's hand snapped up to his helmet's faceplate and he tore the forcefield-contained visor off his face for a brief moment so he could hawk up and spit out a sickening crimson gob of blood, spit, and other tissues. Skipp wiped his bloodied nose off on his glove's sleeve and then popped the visor back in place so he could breathe deeply from his air supply. This particular region he'd found himself in the XLRV8R station had sprung some kind of life support failure as a result of the Carrier's bombings, or so it would seem. As he explored the zone deeper, Skipp could feel the massive hemorrhaging occurring throughout his fine-tuned Newtype body, blood coursing through fissures and ducts that had ripped open through multiple internal wounds. Skipp's pain threshold was much higher than the baseline human, that much he'd known. Even so, even Skipp had his limits on what he could bear.

Skipp was alive, though, and capable of mending those injuries in due time. What was important was getting themselves up on the Corvid Carrier's level, up high above. There was only one way to do that: the XLRV8R.

Skipp's voice rang out over the local Comms for Aotzzzuo and eStelle to hear.

"Everyone okay?" he asked. "I've reached the XLRV8R station mostly intact so... get ready to get lifted!"

Aotzzzuo and eStelle may peek:
Action: Skipp activates the XLRV8R and sends the floating platform towards the higher elevations - going up!
As a free action, Skipp Surveyor-Scans at Range 2 around his position (02.09{+})!
Skipp shares his scan data with Aotzzzuo and eStelle!

Wishlist: Jiminy crickets, did that hurt! This suddenly isn't looking so hot for yours truly, you guys! I've only got a little bit more time left on this Sponsor-lockout before you kind souls can make these pains of mine all better - I've just got to last until then! While I do my best to help my team get to where we need to go, who's raring to see some robo-birds get de-feathered? I know I am, so let's Rise on up to our circumstances and survive this crazy mess! (Online Total: 144 Luxe Lockout: 1 Rounds):
1) The Bufferator - 26 Luxe - HealDrone Delivery (+1 HP) (25 Luxe) of two Experimental Medikits (+Instant Deploy / StimBlastR) (1 Luxe). Total: 25+1 = 26 Luxe.
2) Make Mine a Mangler - 47 Luxe - HealDrone Delivery (+1 HP) (25 Luxe) of one Vintage Mech-Mangler OR (if unavailable) one Unstable Mech-Mangler OR else (if also unavailable) one Experimental Rig-Ripper (+Accuracy) (7.5 Luxe) and one Rig-Ripper (15 Luxe). Total: 25+7.5+15 = 47 Luxe.
3) Friend Mender - 31 Luxe - HealDrone Delivery (+1 HP) (25 Luxe) of one Medikit (1 Luxe) and one Experimental Macerating Biocover (+HP / Meaty) (5 Luxe). Total: 25+1+5 = 31 Luxe.
4) Seeing Double - 34 Luxe - HealDrone Delivery (+1 HP) (25 Luxe) of one Optiscope (3 Luxe) and one Experimental Wrecker Decoy (+Instant Deploy / Instant Decoy) (6 Luxe). Total: 25+3+6 = 34 Luxe.
5) Flight Constructor - 38 Luxe - HealDrone Delivery (+1 HP) (25 Luxe) of one Experimental Jump-Assist Module (+Fly/Round) (8 Luxe) and one Experimental Jump-Assist Module (+Install BoostR) (8 Luxe). Total: 25+8+8 = 41 Luxe.

Lux Anima fucked around with this message at 07:18 on Mar 27, 2019

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Apiary Anne: HP: 6/6 Move: 3 [Fly] Scrap: 0 DR: 6

Augmentations: Limits: 1C 5M
C: Eye Gear: Upscale all attacks
M: Gossamer Wings: Fly and +1 Move, takes up no aug threshold
M: Chitinous Chiton: DR +1 when hit by a Penetrator attack, takes up no aug threshold
M: Swollen Musculature: +1 damage + Newflesh Eidolon: Subject's max HP is increased by number of mutations possessed
M: Chitinous Carapace: DR +2 + Frangible Scutes: Backlash 1
M: Compound Eyes: Cannot be Ambushed + Sensory Cone: Counter-Ambush
Free slots: 2M

CS Armor:
Slots: 4
Cell Annexer: +2 DR, +2 Slots, -3 maxHP
Vault: +3 Move, 10 Luxe to reload

Item reload status:
Cluster:full Vault: full

Anne welcomed the excited Katy and embraced her. "I'm glad to see you're still in high spirits, back during the Mars Rebellions I got hit with an off-brand PAF-Nail, right in the chest. And that was before I got all my nice upgrades courtesy of Stev, so I had to spend 4 hours on the operating table. Am I glad the rebels decided to skimp out on their munitions, a genuine one would have taken me out right then and there." For a moment Anne's eyes trailed away and lost focus, before she caught herself and took the offered Weapon Upgrade Kit. "Now let's see what we can do with this beauty."
Turning towards a camera she looked straight at it and warned the viewers: "Now kids, you don't want to try this at home, at least not unless you're also part of the Hive." And with that, parts of her fingers detached, secreting several larvae onto the container to begin adapting it to the biology of the hive. Her hand wriggled for a bit, as the various symbiotic larvae that made up a large part of Anne rearranged themselves to form human proportions again.

Orders:
Receive Squidpack from Felix and WUK from Katy
Apifactor the WUK

Jvie
Aug 10, 2012

RA MAXIMUM
HP: 3/3 MOV: 3
LUXE: 0 -> 10 -Z 0 SCRAP: 3 -> 9
CYB: 1/4 MUT: 0/1
-Jacklegz© : +1 Move

Hiring I/OJimbo for 10L.

ACT: salvage: 1d6+1 6

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

Sponsorship posted:

Magitek Mafia spends 37L (5 MM, 32 WRF)
...on behalf of eStelle for HealDrone Delivery of Ablative Bloom Armor and Experimental CruPak!

Turnt™ spends 37L (5 Turnt, 32 Felix)
...on behalf of Felix for Air2Air Delivery of DPM Pistol and Meaty Biocover!

They will arrive on Sponsor Phase.

1. Valentine
Scanning...
09.08: Neutral Unit
Scan complete.
Ambush prepared.

2. Raav
Raav Salvages 6 Scrap!
Raav receives IV Angel!

3. Felix / 4. Katydid / 8. Anne

SWAP posted:

Felix gives Squidpack to Anne!
Katydid gives WMK to Anne!

Felix Mounts Gamma Skimmer!

Valen attempts to Mount Beta Gunman!
Valen takes 2 damage (reduced from 4) and receives 1 Warp Token!
Beta Gunman collapses!
>Beta Gunman is reduced to Shambles!
>Felix's Skimmer receives 1 Warp Token!
>Katydid's Skimmer receives 1 Warp Token!
>Anne avoids damage!

Katydid Salvages for 5 Scrap and Drift-Thruster I!

Katydid Mounts Gamma Skimmer!

Anne apifactors Weapon Mod Kit!

5. Aotzzzuo
Ambush prepared.

Aerostat rises to EL+1!
Aotzzzuo receives 1 Rad Token!

Simurgh scrambles Corvid Interceptors!

Corvid Clocker misses Darkb34k!
Corvid Clocker destroys Darkb34k!

Calorie Court>Don't Fear the Reaper™ - Meet a miniboss face-to-face.
Aotzzzuo+10L
CC+5L
Metastatik +1 Notch

6. eStelle
eStelle Burrows in Ambush!
Darkb34k deploys to 03.08!
Darkb34k does not return!

Aerostat rises to EL+1!

7. Talcum
Talcum Salvages for 3 Scrap!

9. Oozemancer
Ambush prepared.

10. Mr. Bean
Bean transfers 10L to Raav!
Bean transfers 10L to Ra!
Bean Salvages for 4 Scrap!

11. Skipp
Skipp activates XLRV8R!
Aerostat rises to EL+1!
Skipp receives 1 Rad Token!

Scanning...
00.08: Unkown Biological, 2 Synthetic Contacts
00.09: 2 Synthetic Contacts
00.10: Unknown Mass
01.07: Hazardous Environment (!)
01.08: Neutral Contact
01.09: 4 Rig Contacts
01.10: 2 Mutant Contacts
02.07: Mutant Contact, 2 Synthetic Contacts
02.08: Synthetic Contact, Unknown Mass, 3 Mutant Contacts
02.10: eStelle, Corvid Spotter, Corvid Bomber
02.11: Hazardous Environment (!)
03.07: 2 Synthetic Contacts, 3 Mutant Contacts
03.08: Aotzzzuo, Simurgh, 2 Corvid Clockers, 2 Corvid Spanners, 2 Corvid Interceptors
03.09: Corvid Striker
03.10: Hazardous Environment (!)
04.08: Synthetic Contact, 4 Mutant Contacts
04.09: Corvid Spotter, Corvid Sniper
04.10: Synthetic Contact
Scan complete.

Syzygy Network>Mushroom with a view mkII - Move a platform out of the middle layer. (Does not require an XLrV8R)
Skipp+10L
SN+5L

12. Ra Maximum
Ra Salvages for 6 Scrap!
Ra receives I/OJimbo!

13. Janana Bred
Medikit reloaded.

14. The Gambler
The Gambler uses Unlicensed Autodoc...The Gambler is upgraded!
Cyber – Heavy Arms: +1 Damage.
Scanning...
06.13: BOOSTR, Neutral Unit
Scan complete.

Air Supply
Skipp expends 1 Air Token!
Janana expends 1 Air Token!
(Janana) Mutant Lopers gain 1 Poison Token!
(Janana) Bloated Floaters gain 1 Poison Token!

Game of Life
Janana gains 1 Spore Token!

Poison Tick
(Janana) Mutant Lopers take 1 damage!
(Janana): Bloated Floaters take 1 damage!

Rad Decay
Aotzzzuo loses 1 Rad Token!
Skipp loses 1 Rad Token!

The Air Up There
Skipp receives 1 Shock Token!

Drone Delivery posted:

eStelle's HealDrone restores 1 HP!
eStelle receives Ablative Bloom Armor and Experimental CruPak!

Felix's Air2Air delivers 1 Air Token!
Felix receives DPM Pistol and Meaty Biocover!

Sponsor Stipends posted:

Galaxploitation Media +5
Turnt™ +5
Magitek Mafia +5
pre:
Sponsor Standings
Pertinax Ammofab	5		Specialty Item TBD
Galaxploitation Media	5		Horror Hammock (CS Armor)
Turnt™			5		Specialty Item TBD
Magitek Mafia		5		Specialty Item TBD
Cosmiq			5		Specialty Item TBD
Academy of Titan	0		Specialty Item TBD
Gureyevitch Solutions	5		GS GunMaxr XL (WMK)
Syzygy Network		5		Specialty Item TBD
Solar Hive		5		Specialty Item TBD
GEN			5		Specialty Item TBD		1 Key
Calorie Court		5		Calorie Chum (MBC)
Dubhan Bespoke Armor	0		Specialty Item TBD
Slüus™			0		Specialty Item TBD

Accounts posted:

1. Valentine 2
2. Raav 10
3. Felix 28
4. Katydid 12
5. Aotzzzuo 106
6. eStelle 0
7. Talcum 0
8. Anne 155
9. Oozemancer 5
10. Mr. Bean 5
11. Skipp 154
12. Ra Maximum 10
13. Janana Bred 5
14. The Gambler 1

Magitek Mafia, in Association with Turnt™, presents Kill-o-Vision® posted:

Aotzzzuo 6 Kills
Felix 4 Kills
Skipp 3 Kills
Katydid 1 Kills
Valentine 1 Kills
The Gambler 1 Kills
Raav 0 Kills
eStelle 0 Kills
Talcum 0 Kills
Anne 0 Kills
Oozemancer 0 Kills
Mr. Bean 0 Kills
Ra Maximum 0 Kills
Janana Bred 0 Kills

Current Sponsor Challenges posted:

Cosmiq
>

Galaxploitation Media
>You have entered Power Drive! - Disable the safety limiters on a BOOSTR
>Organ donor Salvage a biological sample and offer it to a lung bandit.

GEN
>The Mass Effect: Learn about the Venusian Culture by Gaining enough Affinity with a Venusian Non-Wrecker Character to unlock their backstory.

Rook EngOrg
>BOuND to ThE EArTH - Destroy or Disable a BOOSTR or XLrV8R

Academy of Titan
>Heavenly Tilt: Enter following Academy supplied code titled "ARC-ANGLE" at an XLrV8R

NecroTech
>Biomechanical Singularity- extract cyber Or mutation from another wrecker's body and apply it to yourself. Let them live on within you!

Syzygy Network
>

IPC
>Ultima Ratio Wreckis: Fail a Diplomacy roll so badly you turn a neutral encounter hostile
>Now This Is Pod-racing: use a BOOSTR to travel twice your max movement rating

Turnt™
>Jumping The Queue: Be the first Wrecker to use a BOOSTR.
>

Gureyevitch Solutions
>Test drive: move more than your move mod in a rig.

Solar Hive
>

Calorie Court
>Value Meal™ - Receive a bundle of two Calorie Court products.
>

Pertinax AmmoFab
>War? What is it Good For? The Military-Industrial Complex: Enter promotional code WHATWARCRIMES? into a Rig Silo or ManuFaktr.
>Field Appropriations Specialist: Find and repurpose a rig-mounted or bound weapon for your own use.

Magitek Mafia
>Personnel Re-Organization: Cause a Mercenary's death, directly or indirectly.
>Acquire The Means of Acquisition: Upload a S.T.A.R. Unit to Magitek Mafia.

Dubhan Bespoke Armor
>The Dubhàn Way: Take no damage from a successful attack that connects with damage equal to or greater than your DR.

Slüus™
>Consumerism: Use a (non-Autodoc, non-Syrinx) item that is destroyed upon use.

HIVER Special Objectives
Apiary Anne: 0/20 Bvo / Aotzzzuo: 5/15
>Apiculture a rare crafting component and install it. [+5 Bvo]
>Have a newly Infested Convert adapt to a hazardous environment. [+5 Bvo]
>Destroy a soldier of a schismatic brood. [+5 Bvo]
>Restore a damaged or D-Formed Map Feature with Exo-Propolis or apicultured components. [+10 Bvo]
>Roll an outcome of 10 on a Crafting roll. [+10 Bvo]
>Eliminate a D-Breaker menace [+15 Bvo]
>Eliminate a schismatic Brood [+15 Bvo]

D-Breaker Special Objectives
Aotzzzuo: 20/25 Dvo / Felix: 10/15 Dvo
>Shift through a barrier [+5 Dvo; Repeatable]
> Fire an HD Meta-Nail [+5 Dvo]
> Reconfigure a ManuFaktR to produced D-formed patterns. [+5 Dvo]
> Craft with D-Formed Advanced Electronics. [+5 Dvo]
> Reconfigure an ATMO vane to weaken dimensional membranes. [+5 Dvo]
> Use the contents of a D-formed Lootbox.[+5 Dvo]
> Defeat a rival D-Breaker. [+10 Dvo]

:siren: Wreckers, get Moving! :siren:

Sponsors-Only Map

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

This is no good, how do the wreckers expect assistance when they aren't doing any challenges?

Challenge
You have entered Power Drive! - Disable the safety limiters on a BOOSTR
Fresh Hells - Encounter never before seen enemies. (repeatable)

Not Alex
Oct 9, 2012

Valentine Kree

-----

"Ready... aiiiim...."

Movement: Why stop AIMing now?

Astus
Nov 11, 2008

The Gambler
Tokens: 1 Air
Luxe: 1

Cyber
Heavy Arms: +1 damage

"Hey Ribbon thing, stop moving all over the place for a second, will you? I want to show you my new cyber!"

MOVE: Staying still and Aiming.

WereGoat
Apr 28, 2017

Empty:
Notes:

Oozemancer watched from his hiding place, waiting for the mutants to arrive.

Visible to Talc and Valentine
Aim

Wishlist: PEEL BACK THE VEIL on experimental items! Oozemancer's research mods encourages iterations!
Survival pack (34 luxe)- Ex-squidpack (6) plus ex shroom armour (3)

WereGoat fucked around with this message at 15:09 on Mar 27, 2019

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

MYRV'S poo poo!

MINIONS

METASTATIK UPGRADE COUNTER: 10/15

[[Bi~G BIrd~!~]]

[[He~y]]

[[HEY]]

[[Let'S DanCe~!]]

Taking Aim

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer

eStelle / HP:3/3 | ARMOR DR: 3 / MOVEMENT: DIG 2 / BURROW / IMMUNE TO RAD/ IMMUNE TO POISON | SCAVENGER | SCRAP: 0 | Hazard DR: 0
[ Times Darkb34k has been defeated: 1 ]

--

When darkb34k did not return, eStelle instinctively knew that something had gone wrong, but surrounded by Corvids and without any proper weaponry, there was little she could do for the time being. She was just going to have to hope that Autuzzuo and Skipp would pull through, or at least take the heat of off her for long enough that she could reclaim enough of what was left of her companion to hopefully rebuild him once she got some more scrap, luxe and parts under her belt.

For now, all she could do was sit in hiding, don her fresh new Armour, courtesy of Syzygy the MagiTek Mafia, and wait.

Mov: Free on-delivery action: Equip the Ablative Bloom Armour. Regular Mov action: Aim.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

Rig deets:

Currently 1d10+1/2 due to optiscope, gunner mod
1 Warp Token

[KATYDID / HP:4/4 DR 2 (RIG: 2/2 DR 1)/ MOVE: 2 (RIG: FLY 3)/ SCRAP: 05 / CYBER: DERMAL ARMOR / WEAPON MODS: (MR. S: NONE) / RIG MODS: (GAMMA SKIMMER: SORTIE, SUPRCHARGR) TOKENS: AIR 3

ITEM STATUS:
Optiscope at +1

Katya winced as the prize beta imploded, necessitating a temporary division of their group. She opened up comms,

"Doles, Felix and Valence. Here's where we're headed, there's a southeastern path you should be able to shift across. keep an eye on the wreckterminal feed. Ready, Anne?"

Expert hands flew over the rig controls, the gamma fair dancing under her guidance, the weapon mount swivelling as her interfaces enmeshed with the vehicle.

MOV:Fly via 03:11 and 04:11 to 05:11, relayed to the rest of Team Kat.