Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.twitch.tv/tastyspleentv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

this is the kind of poo poo that should be on tv

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's just his roommates right now but I think it's a real tournament??? lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Well his wife and his homey I mean.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

looks like ill be running the hotham grove international later this week, my girlfriend doesnt stand chance against this quake head

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

What the hell, he's already done??? It's been like 5 minutes.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sorry guys.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

he crushed his lone rival, his friend on the computer behind him.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

drat i was bummed when i opened the twitch link and saw Quake Champions.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Wormskull posted:

That's what she said.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.twitch.tv/tastyspleentv It's back again. Well it's Quake champions, not QuakeWorld. Sorry.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

https://www.twitch.tv/tastyspleentv It's back again. Well it's Quake champions, not QuakeWorld. Sorry.

gah!

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i watched a little just to see if anything has chaned but no, quake champions is still barely a quake game lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

someone double jumped up to the red armour on ztn immediately destroying the elegant design of the map that has existed unchanged for 20 years

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

someone double jumped up to the red armour on ztn immediately destroying the elegant design of the map that has existed unchanged for 20 years

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't know if it's backported but ZTN is in QW as well. So like 25 years.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The QC DM6 is kinda sick but what they did to ZTN, besides changing its name, is a travesty.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

It's back again. Well it's skyrim now, not Quake champions. Sorry.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i also noticed theres now stairs to the ammo in the ya room for people that are incapable of jumping in a straight line off a rail and a hole to shoot through at the teleporter entrance? this makes me sick

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

elf help book posted:

It's back again. Well it's dota now, not Skyrim. Sorry.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

The QC DM6 is kinda sick but what they did to ZTN, besides changing its name, is a travesty.

i was never a big dm6 fan anyway but aerowalk and ztn were my home turf so im outraged

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

i also noticed theres now stairs to the ammo in the ya room for people that are incapable of jumping in a straight line off a rail and a hole to shoot through at the teleporter entrance? this makes me sick

There's a grate in the corner of the RA room perpendicular to the pillar that lets you see the mega.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

There's a grate in the corner of the RA room perpendicular to the pillar that lets you see the mega.

everyone in the bethesda building turns to looks in the direction of the elevator doors as they hear the trademark sound of a quad damage being picked up

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The only DM6 changes that are really significant besides that most characters don't need to learn how to B2R is the YA room is the MH room and there's a TP from the bottom to the top of pillars on the RL side.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

And the maps they made specifically for the game are stinky irredeemable trash. Imagine that.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

The only DM6 changes that are really significant besides that most characters don't need to learn how to B2R is the YA room is the MH room and there's a TP from the bottom to the top of pillars on the RL side.

i need tp for my bunghole lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

i need tp for my bunghole lol

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*intern at Bethesda HQ* I need TP for my bunghole lol.

Todd Howard, new lead designer of Quake Champions whom has been staring at a 3D hologram of DM6 with a group of his highest ranking officials, Star Wars rebel alliance style, wondering how to make it gayer: Perfect.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Todd Howard, new lead designer of Quake Champions whom has been staring at a 3D hologram of DM6 with a group of his highest ranking officials, Star Wars rebel alliance style, wondering how to make it gayer: Perfect.

lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Actually do you think they'll add some weird like Time Traveled Alternate Universe Lore character from Elder Scrolls. That'd be wild.

• Locked thread