Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

In Your House 4, known for being so bad that after it went off the air, Vince threw a fit. King of the Rings 94 and 95 are also pretty infamous.

While December to Dismember deserves to be in this thread, I still feel that it's a completely watchable show in its own right. It's just a really weird show filled with bad decisions. It's like a Sunday Night Heat episode stretched into two hours with a main event that's fine if you can get past the roster and tone-deaf choice for winner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

Nitro for 3/3/97 deserves a watch. It has an incredibly bad and endless segment where Roddy Piper decides to put a team together to fight the nWo... from scratch. As in John Tenta and a bunch of random dudes in jeans show up to brawl with him one at a time.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

I have a soft spot for the guest host Raw with the A-Team movie cast where Roddy Piper kidnapped Rampage Jackson because he thought he was actually Mr. T.

• Locked thread