Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

rovert posted:

Apparently, this is the new US title

Yeah I like that belt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
That is so much better than the tacky painted-on-flag design of the current belt

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I'm watching these clips and they really gotta get Drew Gulak the gently caress outta 205 Live.

I mean, they gotta get most of those guys the gently caress outta 205 Live but Gulak in particular is way too entertaining to leave there.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

I swear I saw that exact belt in a Reddit thread about fantasy designing a new US belt.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
https://wrestling.aminoapps.com/page/blog/wwe-to-redesign-united-states-championship/BkHw_uJ7vBYrEPrmGLeP41Qzg1NMo8

:shrug:

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

It feels like a nice mix between the old US belt in WCW/NWA and the IC belt which is a good mix.

Nobody escapes 205 Live, it's gravity of heat sucking is greater than a black hole. The only way to escape is to not join (Please look forward to Enzo beating KENTA soon)

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

VJeff posted:

I'm watching these clips and they really gotta get Drew Gulak the gently caress outta 205 Live.

I mean, they gotta get most of those guys the gently caress outta 205 Live but Gulak in particular is way too entertaining to leave there.

Gulak would never get to do the stuff that makes him entertaining on Raw.

No time to waste on short guys.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

That belt is fake. There's no way WWE is going to do a title redesign without the giant logo in the center plate

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

That belt is real, but plans have changed due to the leak. Vince said it was very fat and not over, as well. this company!

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

rovert posted:

Apparently, this is the new US title

Edit: It was a mistake/fake

That belt is poo poo but the fakest thing in this photo is Baron's hairline lmao

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Cavauro posted:

That belt is real, but plans have changed due to the leak. Vince said it was very fat and not over, as well. this company!

Sometimes I wonder if you are secretly Vince

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
SmackDown was very good. Gee it's almost like when your show isn't focused around an absolute dead weight champion it improves dramatically..

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

No one man should have all that Psycho-Power.

This made me laugh

:unsmith:

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

SamuraiFoochs posted:

SmackDown was very good. Gee it's almost like when your show isn't focused around an absolute dead weight champion it improves dramatically..

drat you didnt like brock/aj?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Why did they decide to call Ruby Riotttttttt up as a heel? She's terrible.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Rovert will never be a respected scoopsman if he can't spot that obvious a photoshop job

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
I'd like to add that Zack Ryder sucks and I can't wait for him to leave

He's actually worse than Dolph

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

I'd like to add that I will pants you in public if we ever cross paths...bro.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Endless Mike posted:

Dana and her giant fake boobs rule

thread title please

that extra T is worse than the new formula one logo, wwe is dead

DoctorGonzo fucked around with this message at 12:33 on Nov 29, 2017

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Sounds like you're biased and racist my friend.

The Styles segment was a 1:1 copy of when Nakamura fought the Singhs when Jinder was champion. They ran it identically, in the same middle show slot.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

Things Riott Squad is currently better than:

Absolution.

both of them are total doodoo till they get triple-team finishers. would anyone have given a poo poo about the shield if they didn't triple powerbomb people through tables? hitting 3 lovely finishers in a row doesn't look cool, and the crowds loving love table spots.

speaking of tag finishers, the bludgeon bros need a new one immediately

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Rarity posted:

Why did they decide to call Ruby Riotttttttt up as a heel? She's terrible.

Because it's a well established fact that Birds Are Dicks

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Uhhhh is Zack Ryder okay? His head left a loving stain on the mat from that double chokeslam thing the Hammer Bros did.

Also, :lol: at the "this is awesome" chant as Mojo beats him down.

LeninsTomb
Aug 27, 2002

Phenix Rising posted:

Uhhhh is Zack Ryder okay? His head left a loving stain on the mat from that double chokeslam thing the Hammer Bros did.

The stain was the hair-in-a-can he uses to cover his bald spot

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

what the gently caress

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
He is bad.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Zack Ryder and Dolph Ziggler are entirely interchangeable in all areas of ability. Zack's far less of an arsehole outside of WWE programming, though, so he has my vote.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
The Styles Clash of one Singh brother onto the other ruled

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

pressedbunny posted:

Zack Ryder and Dolph Ziggler are entirely interchangeable in all areas of ability. Zack's far less of an arsehole outside of WWE programming, though, so he has my vote.

Other than Dolph being a much better wrestler, sure.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

LeninsTomb posted:

The stain was the hair-in-a-can he uses to cover his bald spot

Yeah, I get that - it just looked like he bopped his head real good to leave that stain.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Dolph's nickname is "The Show Off".

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007

Aphrodite posted:

Dolph's nickname is "The Show Off".

i wish he was off the show!!

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

OatmealRaisin posted:

i wish he was off the show!!

:coolspot:

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

MassRafTer posted:

Other than Dolph being a much better wrestler, sure.
Given how intensely his wrestling bores me, with entertainment being the fundamental goal of professional wrestling, I'd say no, he's no better. There's nothing either of them does which the other couldn't; neither does anything I care to watch. At least people like Dana and Enzo can be so bad they're funny. Dolph and Zack are always miserably dull.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

pressedbunny posted:

Given how intensely his wrestling bores me, with entertainment being the fundamental goal of professional wrestling, I'd say no, he's no better. There's nothing either of them does which the other couldn't; neither does anything I care to watch. At least people like Dana and Enzo can be so bad they're funny. Dolph and Zack are always miserably dull.

DOlph used to really entertain me around the time he was with Vickie and won the WHC with AJ. What the hell happened?!?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

pressedbunny posted:

I don't like Dolph but Ryder is nowhere good enough to have a feud as good as Dolph did with Miz (just look at how dull the Ambrose feuds were in comparison) or a match as dramatic as with ADR. He probably had the best and most entertaining match of ADR's WWE run.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Given that match was entirely ADR pummeling the poo poo out of him and working the crowd up with amazing facial expressions, ADR probably could have had that match with Fandango to the same effect

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

DeathChicken posted:

Given that match was entirely ADR pummeling the poo poo out of him and working the crowd up with amazing facial expressions, ADR probably could have had that match with Fandango to the same effect

Fandango is cool and good now, try another jobber.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Astro7x posted:

DOlph used to really entertain me around the time he was with Vickie and won the WHC with AJ. What the hell happened?!?

I think Dolph has basically plateaued. I remember hearing rumors that he doesn't tend to take people's advice and he doesn't really push himself beyond doing what he's always done. When was the last time he tried anything new or different?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Dolph's last feud with The Miz was good, but only worked as a retirement angle or preceding a title push. That he won the title only to give it back cuz of a crossover PPV and upcoming draft was Dolph's Wind Outta the Sails moment number 5694

• Locked thread