Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Koishi Komeiji

Recipes:
byob nachos: Get a pouch of Kraft shredded cheese Mexican blend and dump some chili, salsa, and guac in there. Now dip some chips in there dude! Serve over kitchen sink, pairs well with: weed.

Sour cream dunker: Dunk some sour cream into a kraft extra sharp shredded cheddar pouch. Now swish it around until you got a consistent slurry. Next scoop it out with your hand. Serve over kitchen sink, pairs well with: weed.

The Drilldo: Microwave some hot dogs and cut them up into little disk shapes. Drop those bad boys into a pouch of shredded Velveeta. Serve over kitchen sink, pairs well with: weed.

Food hacks:

On a diet? Get some Kraft reduced fat shredded Italian and dump 1/3 of a pouch on to a salad. Now you got the best of both worlds!

Don't have time to cook or go the grocery store? The next time you are at McDonald's, grab a bag of burgs on your way out. Put them in your fridge and bust those burgs out whenever you're hungry. No need to cook or wait in line at the store, it's liking having your very own private McDonald's at home. Microwave your burg for that authentic restaurant feel!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UWBW

Permanently banned from the Alamo
The Late-Night Special: Get drunk, go to the app store on your phone and download grub hub, then just order way more than you can eat! Pairs well with: fiscal irresponsibility

Like A Chef In The Night: When your roommate is asleep, sneak into his room and sweep the crumb leavings off his bed sheets. Gobble those bad boys up, but be sure not to wake Charles! Pairs well with: not being within 300 feet of a school.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig, and Koishi for the last one. TVsVeryOwn made the CyberMike.

Chasterson

by Nyc_Tattoo
Fried Egg Sandwiches are good and easy to make

You just fry some eggs but throw some american cheese on the eggs at the last few seconds of cooking so it gets nice and melted

Then you just put those eggs on bread/toast with mayo and hotsauce

Eggs in general are pretty chill

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Koishi Komeiji

Going shopping and not sure if you want a za? Just call in a carry out order to all the local za shops around where you will be shopping. If you get hungry swing on in and grab one of them pies. If not, just don't show up you don't have to buy them if you don't want.

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Chasterson posted:

Fried Egg Sandwiches are good and easy to make

You just fry some eggs but throw some american cheese on the eggs at the last few seconds of cooking so it gets nice and melted

Then you just put those eggs on bread/toast with mayo and hotsauce

Eggs in general are pretty chill

c a n c o n f i r m

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
not eating is easily the most laid back way of relating to food. feeling hungry? that means you have to go and do things - which is bad. simply dont eat and get the added benefit of not having to do stuff

----------------

Rushi

by Smythe
animal crackers

----------------

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i pretty much just grab what i have and toss it into a big pot. onions and sausages? into the pot. leftovers and stale biscuits? into the pot. a LIVE BENGHALESE TIGER??!! gently caress it, its tiger stew tonite

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

sockingtonsworth

this poo poo on anythibng

Hello Meow
i drank a trash monkey once
that's where you drink a 40 to the label and fill it back up with four loko

TOOT BOOT

sockingtonsworth posted:

this poo poo on anythibng

slapping your mother, now in convenient canned form.

Koishi Komeiji

Cooking is a scam, whatever you are getting ready to cook just eat the ingredients instead. It saves time and besides you think your stomach gives a gently caress, ya dingus? Cooking is just Big Food tricking you into buying skillets and blenders and poo poo.

Koishi Komeiji

Starving Man: Nuke one pound of Hungry Man fiesta enchilada bowl©, pour over Hungry Man Ketchup and Salsbury Steak Pub Favorites©. Serve over kitchen sink pairs well with: Weed.

+

=
Yum!

Koishi Komeiji

Jack's Ultimate Dip n' Dine Order one of each of Jack's Munchie Mash+Ups Flavor Blasted Hash© and put it all into a bowl. Dip each item you get in a Jack's Cheesalicious Ham and Cheese Croissant Ultimate Snacker Box© in that triple hash bowl! Still got some hash left? Lick the bowl clean dude!

Koishi Komeiji

Hungry Ranch Starter: Dallop a keg of Hidden Valley Ranch© over a Hungry Man All Day Breakfast©. Works well if you are on a Caveman© One Meal a Day Diet©.

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
I just posted this in my SAD thread but if anyone knows how to make that really awesome type of sharp, delicious, creamy mac n cheese (I'm assuming it must be MORE natural than boxed kind, unless it's the opposite, tho it's from sprouts or trader joes) that they have at sprouts or trader joes, let me know... Cause I crushed some hot cheetos into it tonight for dinner and it was like eating ******

verbal enema

onlymarfans.com
Two waffles with peanut butter and jelly in between eaten like a,sandwich

FactsAreUseless

lmbo calrissian posted:

I just posted this in my SAD thread but if anyone knows how to make that really awesome type of sharp, delicious, creamy mac n cheese (I'm assuming it must be MORE natural than boxed kind, unless it's the opposite, tho it's from sprouts or trader joes) that they have at sprouts or trader joes, let me know... Cause I crushed some hot cheetos into it tonight for dinner and it was like eating ******
Sharp cheddar, milk, macaroni. Melt the cheddar into the milk to make a thick sauce, pour it over the macaroni, bake. You can mess around with different cheese combos until you get the sharpness you want. Use whole milk. Top it with whatever before baking.

I don't even eat macaroni and cheese, but it's exactly what you think it is.

FactsAreUseless

verbal enema posted:

Two waffles with peanut butter and jelly in between eaten like a,sandwich
This is one of my favorite things in the world. Grilled PB&J is good too. Or just make a PB&J and throw it in the toaster oven or w/e. Basically any hot peanut butter and jelly item.

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

A few of my original idea, please use them but keep these BYOB only:

Pringles most people eat these one at a time or will take several bites to eat each chipDON:T you can eat a big ol stack of these in one bite, careful though these can be dangerous if you try to cram your hand down into the tube to get those last few chips, solution? Chop off your pinky finger and ring finger so that your hand can slide righ ton in there and get those yummy bits at the bottom

the peanut butter spoon hack just jam the biggest spoon you've got into the peanut butter can and then eat the peanut butter right off the spoon. If your dogs have kong toys, cram a bunch of peanut butter in one of them and extend your tongue into the kong toy to enjoy the peanutty treat. There's no law against this as far as I know, and the funny looks your dogs will give you makes the treat all the more delicious

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

FactsAreUseless

People constantly overthink chicken soup, but this is what I make whenever I'm sick or just want a delicious chicken soup. If you want to make fancy stock ahead of time or whatever or use whole chicken, go nuts. This is the easy way to do it (looks like a lot of steps, it's not, I'm just thorough) and it's amazing. Adjust amounts to pot size.

Boil chicken breasts in water until fat is melted off and cooked through. Reserve water. Set breasts to cool.
Use your favorite bouillon to make a chicken broth in the water. I like Better Than Bouillon paste, it's a lot richer than powders or cubes. Use the reserve water instead of canned broth to get the chicken fat.
Chop up celery and onions pretty fine. Throw them in the pot.
Shred the chicken with your fingers. Don't chop it, you want strips and chunks of chicken.
Add black pepper, garlic, and poultry seasoning. You can get poultry seasoning at any store cheap in bulk, it's largely sage and marjoram and some other stuff. Go light on it, it's strong. You can add more if you want it.
Boil this for a couple hours so all the flavors mix. Taste it and add more spices as needed. You can use plenty of black pepper, garlic is nice but don't overdo it, add poultry seasoning bit by bit. Add more water if you've lost a bit, because you want a good amount of broth. Use more bouillon if you need salt.
Now mix up all-purpose flour, salt, and black pepper. Add 4-6 eggs until you have a dough. Add more flour as needed. Knead this on a pan or something until it's pretty firm. Roll it out flat, then slice it up with a pizza cutter. You want long, thin strips.
Add the dough strips to the soup. Make sure it's boiling hard.
Boil it for a while, maybe a half hour. Turn it down and let it simmer until the noodles sink a little.
Serve and eat. If it came out bland, just add some salt and pepper to the bowl.

Tasty as poo poo and it's real simple, you can eat it all the time. It's alright reheated but the noodles are best fresh, they get a little soggy and doughy once they've sat overnight.

Jolo

One more:

The Bandit - Stay at your office really late after everyone else has gone home. Then go into the kitchen and just eat whatever is in there. There's someones meatloaf from home, and someone else has brought a jar of sriracha, that'll pair. Well lookee here, someone's fancy protein shakes prepared for the whole week, that'll wash down this spicy meatloaf quite nicely thankyaverymuch

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

FactsAreUseless

I know you're looking at that and thinking "it's too many steps" but it's actually crazy simple and you can do it all while you do other poo poo, you can't burn it or anything and you don't have to pay close attention. Just cook it, you'll love it. Do not add carrots or potatoes, the former suck and the latter will turn it into a thick, salty stew.

verbal enema

onlymarfans.com

FactsAreUseless posted:

This is one of my favorite things in the world. Grilled PB&J is good too. Or just make a PB&J and throw it in the toaster oven or w/e. Basically any hot peanut butter and jelly item.

yes

Jolo

FactsAreUseless posted:

I know you're looking at that and thinking "it's too many steps" but it's actually crazy simple and you can do it all while you do other poo poo, you can't burn it or anything and you don't have to pay close attention. Just cook it, you'll love it. Do not add carrots or potatoes, the former suck and the latter will turn it into a thick, salty stew.

or slip this recipe to your coworkers and then eat the tasty stuff when they bring it for their lunch

**that sounds good, I may cook some up sometime soon**

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
take some of your kimchi out of the fridge and then eat it

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
cooking is like making love to a woman. a lot of people prefer to do it in their bedrooms, but for me doing it in the kitchen adds the extra "spice" to life ;)

Robot Made of Meat

Nosfereefer posted:

cooking is like making love to a woman. a lot of people prefer to do it in their bedrooms, but for me doing it in the kitchen adds the extra "spice" to life ;)

Others prefer to avoid it at all costs.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Koishi Komeiji

Flamin' Hot Cheetos© Mac N' Cheese Casserole: Order as many Flamin' Hot Mac and Cheetos© as the manager will allow you at Burger King© (You might have to yell at him!) and just kind of mush them into a glass pan. Drizzle your favorite sauce all over that role' be it hot sauce, barbecue sauce, or ketchup, or have it "Chester Cheetah© style" and use all three!

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

FactsAreUseless posted:

Sharp cheddar, milk, macaroni. Melt the cheddar into the milk to make a thick sauce, pour it over the macaroni, bake. You can mess around with different cheese combos until you get the sharpness you want. Use whole milk. Top it with whatever before baking.

I don't even eat macaroni and cheese, but it's exactly what you think it is.

This is the first time you've responded to me that isn't a really raucous or flippant joke. I take it youre a cooking guy and maybe i know my way into your bed now

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Flamin' Hot Cheetos© Mac N' Cheese Casserole: Order as many Flamin' Hot Mac and Cheetos© as the manager will allow you at Burger King© (You might have to yell at him!) and just kind of mush them into a glass pan. Drizzle your favorite sauce all over that role' be it hot sauce, barbecue sauce, or ketchup, or have it "Chester Cheetah© style" and use all three!

drat dude, you took the orig mac n cheese/hot cheeto idea, used burger king's rear end, and ran it all the way into morbidly obese, skyrocketing body pH, diarrhea twilight zone.

Koishi Komeiji

lmbo calrissian posted:

drat dude, you took the orig mac n cheese/hot cheeto idea, used burger king's rear end, and ran it all the way into morbidly obese, skyrocketing body pH, diarrhea twilight zone.

:tipshat:

Twenty Four

FactsAreUseless posted:

Peanut butter burger. A burg with PB put right on the hot patty before served and it melts and the sweetness of the PB and the saltiness of the burg go together really well.

I thought it sounded gross (and nutritionally I'm sure it is) but a local bar had it on the menu and I tried it and it was really good.

Koishi Komeiji

Five Guys secret menu item: Burg of the Beast: To order this secret menu item forged by the now banished 6th guy (Burgmaster Bartholomew) you must show up to a Five Guys on a full moon. When the clerk asks for your order say nothing and maintain eye contact for two whole minutes. Then recite the Bible verse John 4:14 (And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world.) At this point you will be brought into a back room to make an attempt at the legendary burg. No one has lived to tell of this burg's toppings but if you survive, your conquest will be recorded in official guy canon and if you don't make it, well, let's just say the guys will have some more chalk for their chalkboard.

FactsAreUseless

Jolo posted:

or slip this recipe to your coworkers and then eat the tasty stuff when they bring it for their lunch

**that sounds good, I may cook some up sometime soon**
You really want to eat it fresh.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Fried Soup: Cook ramen noodles, drain off most of the water. Add half the seasoning packet (whole thing makes it too salty), one egg, and stir well. Stir-fry noodles in a little oil over medium to medium-high heat until egg is cooked. Cook longer for crispier noodles. Serve in a bowl, resting in your lap. Pairs well with gaming or watching animes.

Manifisto

mush room pizza

first you are going to need a mush room. you cannot make mush room anything without a mush room. something with tiled floors for easy cleanup is ideal.

obviously this recipe requires a pizza. duh. I recommend a pepperoni pizza.

bring your pizza into the mush room and, here's the trick, mush it up. mush it good. some people like stepping and jumping on the food to make it mush, but I find this takes too long and the results are more of a chopped salad than a true mush. if you insist on stomping, equipment such as athletic cleats, ice skates, or stiletto heel may facilitate things.

my preferred mush method uses a paper shredder. a really expensive one, you want the kind that does crosscut and is designed for like reams of paper at a time. find out what enron bought to hide its corporate malfeasance and get that. don't forget to oil the thing, a nice extra virgin olive oil should do the trick. now pass the pizza through the shredder a bunch of times. the consistency you're looking for is right in that sweet spot between a gruel and a chowder. if you can't make a proper mush you are going to be a laughingstock; take the time to get it right!!

final steps:

- plate your mush
- take a bong hit
- you're probably hungry by now, may I suggest a burrito or a trio of tacos?

ty nesamdoom!

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo
does anyone have some good vegan recipes that serve well with: weed? :ohdear:

Nosfereefer

oliwan posted:

does anyone have some good vegan recipes that serve well with: weed? :ohdear:

weed, duh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

a huge bowl of freshly picked weed pairs well with a few of these bad boys:

tastes bad iirc who brews beer on hemp

• Locked thread