Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
little munchkin
everyone else in the church is human and they stand up and clap when the dog and cat kiss at the end

just a funny idea i had. feel free to imagine what it would look like or maybe post "riffs" on the concept. if you don't want to that's fine as well. i hope everyone is having a nice day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chasterson

by Nyc_Tattoo
would be funny if the dog peed on the pastor's leg immediately afterwards

I know male dogs are the ones that lift up their legs to pee but I don't think people would really care, it's just a funny idea to make the scene funnier, like the actual gender of the animals shouldn't really matter since this is a fantasy scenario this is all very loose and doesn't even challenge like traditional gender norms at all

Chasterson fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Nov 28, 2017

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
I do not approve of this union

little munchkin

Putty posted:

I do not approve of this union

grow up, it's 2017 and dogs can marry cats

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
a fish wuth a human penis, having surgery to make it bigger. this is happening at the same time as the dog and cat getting married, but in a different state.

----------------

little munchkin

cda posted:

a fish wuth a human penis, having surgery to make it bigger. this is happening at the same time as the dog and cat getting married, but in a different state.

that's a funny thing to imagine

----------------

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
If Felines marry Bitches, both parties get stitches!

Protest the union of dog and cat!!!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
It's 2017 and dogs are marrying cats. Next thing you know hamsters will be marrying their wheels...

Twenty Four

Congress passes law making it legal for a dog to marry a cat, however it is still somehow illegal the other way around for a cat to marry a dog due to poorly written legislature.

sockingtonsworth

what about a dog wearing a captain hat smoking a pipe, and no cat, and it’s not a wedding

FutonForensic

a doggy dj is doing turntables at the reception. the cat groom's dad drunkenly makes a very embarrassing and racist toast to the dog's family. the doggy dj does an awkward record scratch and puts its paws over its eyes. ruh roh!!

Twenty Four

sockingtonsworth posted:

what about a dog wearing a captain hat smoking a pipe, and no cat, and it’s not a wedding

for it, definitely for it!

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
why would the dog wear the dress? all dogs are boys and all cats are girls

I don't like this. I don't like what you're doing here.

Chasterson

by Nyc_Tattoo

Cubone posted:

why would the dog wear the dress? all dogs are boys and all cats are girls

I don't like this. I don't like what you're doing here.

Wtf dude this is a loose fantasy scenario

Like seriously, the dog could just lift up it's leg and pee on the pastor and that wouldnt neessarily make it a boy dog

the cat could not have a penis and that wouldnt make it a girl cat

It doesnt matter, it's all pretend the animals arent even real

----------------

That strange guy

It's not strange if we never mention it again.

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Chasterson posted:

Wtf dude this is a loose fantasy scenario

Like seriously, the dog could just lift up it's leg and pee on the pastor and that wouldnt neessarily make it a boy dog

the cat could not have a penis and that wouldnt make it a girl cat

It doesnt matter, it's all pretend the animals arent even real

animals are definitely real get a brain!!

That strange guy

It's not strange if we never mention it again.
edit double post

Twenty Four

I was supportive before. Now, I'm not sure if I am scared or more supportive.

Probably both.

little munchkin

thanks

----------------

sockingtonsworth

they look happy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gay Weed Dad

cool dude, flyin' high
The limo driver for the wedding party is a pig; he smokes a little cigarette. While the work is not glamorous he is just so very happy to be out of prison and 2 years sober.

• Locked thread