Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Enjoy
Apr 18, 2009

violent sex idiot posted:

maybe sometimes just a really pretty bit of architecture

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enjoy
Apr 18, 2009

GreyjoyBastard posted:

also unscripted archers are smarter little fuckers than before

which benefits pd, obviously

Yeah they pick targets better, although moving units seem to be able to outpace incoming projectiles which is dumb. Arrows should move a lot faster now that you can dodge them.

Enjoy
Apr 18, 2009
Poor Little Troll King

Enjoy
Apr 18, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBfRiYXxWAA

Enjoy
Apr 18, 2009

Mukip posted:

Team Not-Africa
C'Tis
Machaka
Berytos

I Bless The Shamans Down In Machaka

Enjoy
Apr 18, 2009
bumble hee

Enjoy
Apr 18, 2009
fubar

Enjoy
Apr 18, 2009

How are u posted:

Come play with us you coward. Test your mettle against the greatest generals on earth.

Make up your mind!

Enjoy
Apr 18, 2009
Balancing mods is hard, I never got a lot of feedback on my Firepower mods, like the 2 Star Wars nations I've never seen played :(

Enjoy
Apr 18, 2009

gonadic io posted:

Instead of one god-like fountain, you now have a slightly holy ocean.

The Dead Sea Masonry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enjoy
Apr 18, 2009
There should be a unit attribute that gives local commanders access to the gem stockpile and/or the item stockpile. Like a guy with a bag of holding