Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

i am going to buy this game but i feel bad about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

Libluini posted:

I can't believe this was over a year ago. But I can believe Libluini took until November 18th to finish his part of this double-LP, that lazy gently caress

I'm still flabbergasted that dom4 got a full three completed LPs

*pats own back*

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

tbt modpud's lp wherein it became even more obvious that she was cheating

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

I remember when they added that goofy fish pretender for a patch.

Edit: Celestial Carp.

fish god owns bones

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

what even the gently caress is that jomon graph

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

because you hate yourself at a base level and need all of us to know

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

Probably got injured in the arena. Open his details and click on the injury heart and it'll tell you what happened.

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

oh lord i love a good ros.jpg

In my first newbie game ever I ros'd my mortal enemy into rage-AI. That felt good.

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

Straight White Shark posted:

-hope that Illwinter patches in a buff that doubles up on existing JBBM buffs to give you stupid poo poo like 2g recruits

are you loving kidding me :negative:

Straight White Shark posted:

-spend 5-10 gems a pop to kill random ungeared recruit-anywhere mages with remote attack spells, just to rub in that you can

rude

I was vanheim in this game and my most important takeaways were:

1) ponies are for raiding not reading books
2) if you're going to play a blood nation you should probably care about blood at some point (moreso than just summoning ~8 storm demons that never saw combat)
3) holy gently caress a stack of 40 yari goblins will carve a bloody swath through basically anything, up to and including an equal number of huskarls on account of 6 dudes a square
4) holy gently caress 10-15 stacks of 40 yari goblins will take all your land and then sneak away and leave you playing whack-a-mole forever
5) honestly just gently caress yari goblins

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

It's really fun when all you have is human-sized troops and 250 boars just sorta run from one side of the battle map to the other and all of a sudden you don't have any troops anymore

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

Are

You

loving

Kidding

Me

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

update:

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

my dad posted:

Please tell me the affliction is "battle fright" :allears:

Never healing wound, unfortunately, although I still dig the conceit that the samurai sliced him so hard it severed his qi or some poo poo

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

Kitfox88 posted:

modpud was a piece of poo poo lol

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

I think she finally reached beyond her grasp during the game that she LP'd where she somehow countered iloveu's betrayal the turn he executed it

But yeah her deal was hosting games and looking at other peoples' turns using the master password. It became extra obvious when she started just going AI in any game she didn't host and experienced a minor setback in

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

Rockopolis posted:

Not sure if it's a typo or not that the Divine Empress is supported by a monied aristocracy and not a honied aristocracy.

at least if you're going for the pun make it honeyed

e: wait never mind apparently honied is an acceptable alternate spelling

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

feeling incredibly victimized rn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

FilthIncarnate posted:

unusual choice of words, considering that everyone knows you just won yongle, as hinnom, defeating me and also many other people.

hm yes that sounds like a thing that Definitely Happened and is certainly independently verifiable