Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Corbeau posted:

Uruk owns. Literally first thing I did in Dom5 was make a solo game and trample everything with dragon chariots.

Sounds like fun. Is the goon multiplayer system set up for this or will we have to find alternatives?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sullat
Jan 9, 2012
I probably should have asked this before I picked a fight with a blood nation, but does anyone have any good recommendations to how to counter blood vengeance bless? How exactly does that mechanic work?

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Libluini posted:

Stuff like Master Enslave should also work, since you're not doing damage.

Still mid game, alas. Maybe stellar cascades and let the expendable dudes do the killing. Now I need to fake being sick so I can go home and change the scripts before the turn posts.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012
Rate my thug prophet:

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Donkringel posted:

Need to see if his orders list includes "Target Commander"

It does not (I think that's the archer)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sullat
Jan 9, 2012
Gnolls wrapped up. Angela Merkel of Ulm is the new Pantokrator! The strategy for this game was to not go AI. Once that was done, I had a 1 in 3 chance of winning!