Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

The famous sentence has been reduced to buffalo buffalo buf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
wings wings wing wing wings

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Koishi Komeiji

Machai posted:

has anyone said barfallo wild wings yet?

Barf. Beer. Sports.

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Eating a dozen of the hottest wings at Buffalo Wild Wings. I want to die from the hell that my mouth and eyes are going through, but I'm committed to not showing any weakness. After finishing the last wing, I open my mouth to say, "heh, more like Buffalo Mild Wings" just before fire shoots out of my anus and propels me out of the restaurant through the roof leaving a hole behind in the shape of my body with a little flame outline at my butt.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
barf, butt, poo poo, bro, beer, beef, meat, rancid, soggy, fart, gently caress, wings, waste, swag, fire, hot, nitrates, fat, king, sport, bro, big, billions, smear, diarrhea, game, wings

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich

Jolo posted:

Eating a dozen of the hottest wings at Buffalo Wild Wings. I want to die from the hell that my mouth and eyes are going through, but I'm committed to not showing any weakness. After finishing the last wing, I open my mouth to say, "heh, more like Buffalo Mild Wings" just before fire shoots out of my anus and propels me out of the restaurant through the roof leaving a hole behind in the shape of my body with a little flame outline at my butt.

and then a little old lady at a table across from yours enthusiastically tells her waiter, "I'll have what they had!". Coincidentally, a laugh track rattles from the obnoxiously large and loud big screen TVs right after she completes her order.

welcome to hell. it is 1988.

----------------

google THIS

Kthulhu5000 posted:

and then a little old lady at a table across from yours enthusiastically tells her waiter, "I'll have what they had!". Coincidentally, a laugh track rattles from the obnoxiously large and loud big screen TVs right after she completes her order.

at least beedubs still has kimmilweck

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich

google THIS posted:

at least beedubs still has kimmilweck

I live a whole life to about this point with no awareness of anything "weck", and within the last week all I'm seeing is "weck this" and "weck that" and it's just...overload.

can't beep the beef.

----------------

Mad Doctor Cthulhu

Kthulhu5000 posted:

Then the waiter brutally slaps the woman. It's a loud crack against her cheek. Her smug smile turns to stunned shock as she grasps her cheek. Her eyes water. Then the back of the waiter's hand lands upon the opposite cheek. "LEAVE MY RESTAURANT, YOU rear end in a top hat." The waiter turns. "I'M GETTING MY GUN AND SO HELP ME IF YOU'RE HERE WHEN I COME BACK, YOU GODDAMN HACK, I'LL CUT YOU."

Anyway....

This whole thing seems like a merger based on making the shittiest and hottest food ever. Like most of that two and a half billion dollars is there simply to get the rights to the sauces so they can make them all into horsey sauce-styled laxatives because some rich guy is bored and has a really weird sense of humor.

Jolo

The BWW crystal slots into Ving's Infinity Restagauntlet. "Set a course for KFC, tonight we conquer the Kentucky Fried Kingdom and it's army of imposter Colonels"

Koishi Komeiji

This is real life.

Jolo

Koishi Komeiji posted:

This is real life.

I recommend you get these boneless.

Jolo

Arby's used to have a sandwich called the Big Montana which was just a bigger roast beef, I bet itd look like a kid portion next to one of these monstrosities

Koishi Komeiji

Yes, one half pound Arbynator sandwich please....ahhh no this isn't a joke. My wife left me and I'm trying to kill myself you see. Please call the police.

Dungeon Ecology

Barking Gecko posted:

I wonder what new menu items might result from this merger?

Beefy wings?
Wing sandwiches?
Hot and Wild curly fries?

hahahhaha lolled hard @ beefy wings

Machai

I stare at my arbynator sandwich and psych myself up, muttering under my breath "get beefy wings, get reeeeal beefy wings"

cda

by Hand Knit

Koishi Komeiji posted:

This is real life.

They look like the elders of a meat sandwich tribe.

cda

by Hand Knit
what fresh hell is this

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
you did the right thing in coming to me, my son. the affliction is very serious

----------------

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
I;m thinking about thos Wings

Twenty Four

michiganvideomaker.com for all your arby's video needs

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

cda posted:

you did the right thing in coming to me, my son. the affliction is very serious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU